Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Why Is There A Resurrection? - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is There A Resurrection? (17054 Views)

Rccg House Fellowship Manual(sunday 8th April, 2018) Resurrection / Resurrection By Divine Intervention / Christ’s Resurrection—four Accounts, One Reality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by budaatum: 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2020
Maximus69:

Well i thought that's his explanation regarding how he came to existence! cheesy
Don't think. You do not seem to know how to!

He has written enough times here for you to read and consider the evidence instead of you creating crap inside your head and lying that someone else said what they never said just so you can score cheap points.
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by budaatum: 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
Maximus69:

ATHEIST and THEIST getting along!

Happy reunion! cheesy
I got along pretty well with you Max, or do you not remember!?

I am buda. I get along with all humans except murderers, liars, bearers of false witness, ignorant stupid people, and hypocrites who yell Lord Lord but do not the Will of the Lord which is "Love your neighbours and your enemies moreso"!
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by LordReed(m): 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
budaatum:

I would not blame JW for the rot of his mind myself, as I've come across many JWs who don't have the sort of mind he has.

We must hold individuals responsible for their own rotted mind instead of blaming their gods because not all who yell Lord! Lord! truly follow their Lord.

Indeed my dear buda. I hold him responsible for having his mind rotted by JW propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by budaatum: 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
LordReed:

Indeed my dear buda. I hold him responsible for having his mind rotted by JW propaganda.
Lol. I guess I can't make you not blame JW for his mind. It's like Christ said I suppose, that by their fruits shall we know them, and if the fruit is rotten we humans will blame the tree it fell from.

I guess we hardly consider that one bad apple don't always make the whole bunch bad, but if too many apples are bad on a tree, its definitely time to start considering the tree's roots. However, and often though, the rot is local to the fruit itself, or might be on that branch alone.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by MuttleyLaff: 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
budaatum:
As in die, right, and be no more on this earth?

I am surprised you would descend to the type of juvenality one usually finds with Olaadegbu, whom, come to think of it, I must now apologise to for not realising he too is a fear mongering Jw like you!

For your information, I have been to two funerals of dead JWs and they were just as dead as none JWs who's funerals I've been to, so this your "you will perish" lie does not scare me since I'm obviously slightly older than a two year old whom it might scare.
No, he is Deeper Life, not a fear mongering JW like Maximus69
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by budaatum: 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
No, he is Deeper Life, not a fear mongering JW like Maximus69
Is there a connection somewhere? They both peddle the same "believe as I do or perish".
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
It's OK lady and gentlemen,

We're only sharing what we have in mind here not fighting or quarrelling.

Each person has one thing or the other to say about the situation of things on planet earth and the way forward.

What i just want you all to know is that JWs have the mind to make everyone around us a member of our global family, we believe in the mission of PEACE that we're engaging and we're certain certain that all those who aren't part off this mission will be destroyed NOT by us since our God has forbidden us from taking up weapons to solve problems, but he himself will do justice to that! Exodus 14:14

All he strictly warned us not to do is refraining from telling you about his burning anger! Ezekiel 3:18-21

You can picture any of his prophets of old in your minds and try to visualize how they feared amongst their contemporaries when going out to deliver Jehovah's decree! Zephaniah 2:2-3

So let's continue to see one another as neighbours until that time, we have no evil plans in mind against our neighbours, that's why you'll see Jehovah's Witnesses coming to knock on your door always. It's not just about telling you to come and join us but it's about his warnings! smiley

And my guy LordReed, i know you shouldn't have any problem with any of this because you don't even believe in the existence of any God, so it's much easier for you to discard all these!

Thank you all! smiley
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by MuttleyLaff: 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
budaatum:

Is there a connection somewhere? They both peddle the same "believe as I do or perish".
Maximus69 is knitted with a special kind of needle and different thread used for JWs
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 24, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Maximus69 is knitted with a special kind of needle and thread

It's just what i believe in black and white!

Many will not open up this much perhaps you are just living around them, but if you truly want to know the sincere truth from our hearts, what i'm telling you is exactly what every JW have in mind! smiley

When i met JWs i do ask sincere questions from my heart, so my Bible study conductor opened up, sometimes when i notice he is hesitating on revealing some things i'll tell him "do not be afraid, i'm prepared to know exactly what you believe"

So there was nothing hidden, everything was revealed to me just as the Governing Body taught them directly!

Even when i meet some JWs now many of them finds it very difficult to believe i'm new in the organization!

So i can tell you that whatever you here from me on Nairaland about the organization is what you'll find everywhere. The secret is in other to make friends with the people in our neighborhood, we keep some things aside but when matters arises on such issues, smart ones amongst us will just excuse themselves.

For instance i won't take my child to the hospital where our HLC doesn't have operate, so the tragic case of blood transfusion will not come up. No matter what happens i will make sure my son is taken to the hospital that's working with the HLC.
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 24, 2020
budaatum:

That's exactly how Jesus used to talk when he walked the earth, so whenever i meet someone talking like that i quickly move closer to them to know if the teaching is PERFECT, but once someone says otherwise i'll walk away fast because i know that's not the way Jesus talks! smiley
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by budaatum: 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
Maximus69:

That's exactly how Jesus used to talk when he walked the earth, so whenever i meet someone talking like that i quickly move closer to them to know if the teaching is PERFECT, but once someone says otherwise i'll walk away fast because i know that's not the way Jesus talks! smiley
Not true, Max. That's how those who later wrote about Jesus claimed he used to talk when he walked the earth. One however needs the Spirit of Understanding to know what he actually meant.

Scripture clearly shows Jesus did not shun anyone and was even continously accused of associating with those the religious people of his day thought must be shunned. And if he had shunned people as you understand he had and as you do, you, a Gentile, would not have been given the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ!

We know very well by his recorded actions that he never shunned anyone, not even his own mother whom you claim were not his family, or he would not have [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+19%3A27&version=NIV]said to the disciple, “Here is your mother.”[/url]

But of course your own understanding requires others be humble to you as opposed to Christ's teaching that you yourself be humble and learn.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by budaatum: 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
Maximus69:

but once someone says otherwise i'll walk away fast because i know that's not the way Jesus talks! smiley
One more thing. You lie, Max. There are numerous instances where you have not "walked away" not even slowly, not to talk of "fast" whenever you have thought "that's not the way Jesus talks!"

The truth, in fact, is, you Maximus69 never ever walk away, but I guess you think we are far to blind to notice you are always still here.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
budaatum:

Not true, Max. That's how those who later wrote about Jesus claimed he used to talk when he walked the earth. One however needs the Spirit of Understanding to know what he actually meant.

Scripture clearly shows Jesus did not shun anyone and was even continously accused of associating with those the religious people of his day thought must be shunned. And if he had shunned people as you understand he had and as you do, you, a Gentile, would not have been given the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ!

We know very well by his recorded actions that he never shunned anyone, not even his own mother whom you claim were not his family, or he would not have [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+19%3A27&version=NIV]said to the disciple, “Here is your mother.”[/url]

But of course your own understanding requires others be humble to you as opposed to Christ's teaching that you yourself be humble and learn.

It's OK!

That's just my understanding about Jesus of Nazareth, you too had your own understanding of the same person.

It's not a must that we agree on the same personality, the Jesus i know is selective but the one you know is not!

So worship the best way you know and i too go worship the way i know, when it comes to worship our understanding totally differs! smiley
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by budaatum: 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
Maximus69:

It's OK!

That's just my understanding about Jesus of Nazareth, you too had your own understanding of the same person.

It's not a must that we agree on the same personality, the Jesus i know is selective but the one you know is not!

So worship the best way you know and i too go worship the way i know, when it comes to worship our understanding totally differs! smiley
That's precisely the point I have been trying to make you understand all along, which is that only God knows who truly worships God, but you seem to forget this simple fact and delight in going about claiming only you worship God and everyone else is damned just because you are a JW as if, “I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted”, does not exist in your own Bible!

1 Like

Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
budaatum:

One more thing. You lie, Max. There are numerous instances where you have not "walked away" not even slowly, not to talk of "fast" whenever you have thought "that's not the way Jesus talks!"

The truth, in fact, is, you Maximus69 never ever walk away, but I guess you think we are far to blind to notice you are always still here.

You're not yet married, perhaps you'll know when a man turns his back on you for discussion!

I stopped chatting with you the moment i realized that you feel Jesus should condone all manner of personality traits, but you never noticed it!

That's why i went straight to the point to tell you that my God and Teacher totally differs from yours!
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
budaatum:

That's precisely the point I have been trying to make you understand all along, which is that only God knows who truly worships God, but you seem to forget this simple fact and delight in going about claiming only you worship God and everyone else is damned just because you are a JW as if, “I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted”, does not exist in your own Bible!

It's OK!

I never said you're not worshiping God or Jesus, what i'm saying is that mine and yours aren't the same period!
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by budaatum: 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
Maximus69:

You're not yet married, perhaps you'll know when a man turns his back on you for discussion!

I stopped chatting with you the moment i realized that you feel Jesus should condone all manner of personality traits, but you never noticed it!

That's why i went straight to the point to tell you that my God and Teacher totally differs from yours!
First, and just in case you have failed to notice, you are and will always continue to chat with me as long as you remain on here!

And second, Jesus does not condone all manner of personality traits! Jesus most definitely does not condone the personality that makes you bear false witness against your neighbours as you are constantly doing here, and Jesus, who asked you to love your enemies moreso, does most definitely not condone you creating enemies and not showing them love by condemning them as you also do here!

I'll let the bit about my marriage status slip because as usual, you are just making up crap inside your head about my marital status and believing it, as usual, like you seem to constantly do.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
budaatum:

First, and just in case you have failed to notice, you are and will always continue to chat with me as long as you remain on here!

And second, Jesus does not condone all manner of personality traits! Jesus most definitely does not condone the personality that makes you bear false witness against your neighbours as you are constantly doing here, and Jesus, who asked you to love your enemies moreso, does most definitely not condone you creating enemies and not showing them love by condemning them as you also do here!

I'll let the bit about my marriage status slip because as usual, you are just making up crap inside your head about my marital status and believing it, as usual, like you seem to constantly do.

It's OK,

Thanks!

Just know that my God and yours differs!
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by budaatum: 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
Maximus69:

It's OK,

Thanks!

Just know that my God and yours differs!
It is understanding that differs, Max, and you need to consider that you might be a JW's spokesperson and not God's spokesperson

Everyone here will tell you that there is Only One God, and only you appear to be carving out some special JW God of your own.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
budaatum:

It is understanding that differs, Max, and you need to consider that you might be a JW's spokesperson and not God's spokesperson

Everyone here will tell you that there is Only One God, and only you appear to be carving out some special JW God of your own.

That's JWs for you!
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by budaatum: 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
Maximus69:

That's JWs for you!
That would explain the many threads condemning your sin of hubris which we have been teaching you about from the get go so your eyes may open and you repent and ressurect but which you fail to be willing to comprehend.

We can only continue to teach and pray that you become as a child and learn from the Master and the Word of God.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10991094_notable01448_jpeg5178a1c3af1a3078369ed9fc265b1d0e

1 Like

Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
budaatum:

That would explain the many threads condemning your sin of hubris which we have been teaching you about from the get go so your eyes may open and you repent and ressurect but which you fail to be willing to comprehend.

We can only continue to teach and pray that you become as a child and learn from the Master and the Word of God.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10991094_notable01448_jpeg5178a1c3af1a3078369ed9fc265b1d0e

It's OK! smiley
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
budaatum:

I happen to agree with this summation of yours. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
budaatum:

True talk. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
Maximus69:

It's OK!

I never said you're not worshiping God or Jesus, what i'm saying is that mine and yours aren't the same period!

Tell us what happened to 'angel Michael' when your 'Jesus' was physically here on earth? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by budaatum: 10:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

I happen to agree with this summation of yours. cool
I hope your agreement is not a temporary case of your enemy's enemy is your friend, Deg. I did point out how you and he both peddle the same juvenile fear of believe as you do or perish, and would not be surprised to find that you would soon become buda's enemy too. Though I must admit that God can do greater things than make buda your friend.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:31pm On Feb 24, 2020
budaatum:

I hope your agreement is not a temporary case of your enemy's enemy is your friend, Deg. I did point out how you and he both peddle the same juvenile fear of believe as you do or perish, and would not be surprised to find that you would soon become buda's enemy too. Though I must admit that God can do greater things than make buda your friend.

I only agree with the truth whenever it is spoken. Lies and half truths are easily detected and rejected. I don't hate anyone unless you are the devil who is the father of lies. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 4:29am On Feb 25, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

I only agree with the truth whenever it is spoken. Lies and half truths are easily detected and rejected. I don't hate anyone unless you are the devil who is the father of lies. cool

There is just one problem here!

When you claim to be a Christian, there should be a form of rules, standards or principles guiding you and others claiming the same as you do.
Those rules makes it easier for you to recognize those sharing your opinion in other places so that you can relate as one family anywhere you find them.

For instance, i remembered a time an atheist challenged you for jubilating over someone who converted to Christianity in a car distant land. What called my attention is the question the atheist asked you. He said
"Why jubilating over someone who became a Catholic in a far distant land, whereas you're at loggerhead with members of the same organization close to you?"

The atheist surely made a point!

There's nothing to jubilate about when someone i don't know claims to have converted to Christianity, until i'm sure he is now one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

WHY?

Because i can at least tell you what he believes and the rules guiding his heart now since i've also passed through the same process that led him to decide getting baptized in Jesus name!

That's not the case with you, when you read about someone converting to Christianity in any place you start jubilating but when they come closer to you you finds it hard to relate with them because they don't hold the same idea about Christianity as you do.

That's why i always say "if you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses, you and i aren't worshiping the same God"

So don't think i just stood rigid with the ideology of the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses, it's because i can explain what i'm doing there!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Why You Need To Make Heaven Your Primary Concern / Pope Benedict Announces Shocking conversion To Islam / Hell Exists Because God Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.