Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Why Is There A Resurrection? - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is There A Resurrection? (17160 Views)

Rccg House Fellowship Manual(sunday 8th April, 2018) Resurrection / Resurrection By Divine Intervention / Christ’s Resurrection—four Accounts, One Reality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by MuttleyLaff: 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
Maximus69:
Only a JW can migrate to any part of the earth with full confidence that he is still at home as long as JWs are in the place he is going!

You can continue deceiving yourself, none of the other religionists you mentioned up there can confidently travel to a strange land and demand for his brothers in Faith to welcome him home as their family member just because they both belong to the same Religious group (denomination as you people ofter refer to yourselves)

WHY?

Because your faith is not strong enough to bury racism and politics that's causing deadly conflicts in your midst! cheesy

So even if you meet a member of your religious organization in another state here within Nigeria, the fear of tribal prejudice will never allow you to walk up to him and expect to be treated as a brother, unlike a Jehovah's Witness who will boldly knock on any door to find his brothers and sisters, and feel at home once he discovered they are Jehovah's Witnesses, the love in our midst has killed RACISM and POLITICS so whenever you find a JW in any part of the earth, know that Maximus can eat, drink and sleep confidently in MY BROTHER'S HOUSE!

Hope you too can do the same! wink
Scatterred all over the above post is, me, me, me, JW this, JW that and JW only, so lets hold a moment of silence for someone desperately gasping for air of attention. People should never like this "me, me, me, JW this, JW that and JW only," way, think too highly of themselves, else they'll crumble. Not fall, but crumble. The most dangerous liars, are the ones who are convinced that they are telling the truth, puffed up and hyping that they are the best thing since sliced bread. Smh.

I'll any day, eat, drink and sleep confidently even sleep with both eyes shut, with a JW, the Methodists, Baptist, CoE, Aladura, C&S, Penterascals/pentecostals lol, charismatic, Seventh Day Adventist, Latter-day Saints etcetera, and expect to be treated as a brother by all, or vice versa, so shows, you only know me, as you see me, not as I actually am. Nwanne, dont bank on what you know, as you won't find me, wading in water shallow ends, lol, you'll have to look for me in deeper pools, lol. You know my moniker, but really, you have no idea who I am, lol, this is why you're shooting off your mouth and needlessly talking too much in a loud and uncontrolled manner. You just proven that, many have an image of me and that few get the picture. If you don't know me, you don't know me

Its baffling, why you keep throwing stones, when you know you live in a glass house. Oh I am sorry, I almost forgot JW havent got skeletons in its cupboard. JW gives off scents like as if coming from a pot of sweet smelling pot pourri or from bunch of sweet smelling roses
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by shadeyinka(m): 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
Maximus69:

Àlàyé o!

Please is this what makes you MILDER than God's only begotten son, in whom the spirit of God abides? cheesy

If i call you a confused dullard now you and your friends will start spewing gibberish! cheesy

Well for your information, what Jesus did is according to the constitution of the land. That's what all patriotic servants of God supposed to do at that point in time, but because the people are feeling that if it's wrong the Pharisees won't permit such in the Temple, whereas it's the Pharisees that owns the business. Jesus as God's son did the needful, by cleaning his father's house!

Next time learn to talk with sense, nobody amongst the descendants of Adam can perform better than Jesus in exhibiting the fruitage of God's holy spirit!
That's why the Bible said he is the image of invisible God, the first born off all creations Colossians 1:15-16 cheesy

shadeyinka:

John 2:13-15:
"And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem, and found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: and when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;"
You deserve more than this!
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 21, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Scatterred all over the above post is, me, me, me, JW this, JW that and JW only, so lets hold a moment of silence for someone desperately gasping for air of attention. People should never like this "me, me, me, JW this, JW that and JW only," way, think too highly of themselves, else they'll crumble. Not fall, but crumble. The most dangerous liars, are the ones who are convinced that they are telling the truth, puffed up and hyping that they are the best thing since sliced bread. Smh.

I'll any day, eat, drink and sleep confidently even sleep with both eyes shut, with a JW, the Methodists, Baptist, CoE, Aladura, C&S, Penterascals/pentecostals lol, charismatic, Seventh Day Adventist, Latter-day Saints etcetera, and expect to be treated as a brother by all, or vice versa, so shows, you only know me, as you see me, not as I actually am. Nwanne, dont bank on what you know, as you won't find me, wading in water shallow ends, lol, you'll have to look for me in deeper pools, lol. You know my moniker, but really, you have no idea who I am, lol, this is why you're shooting off your mouth and needlessly talking too much in a loud and uncontrolled manner. You just proven that, many have an image of me and that few get the picture. If you don't know me, you don't know me

Its baffling, why you keep throwing stones, when you know you live in a glass house. Oh I am sorry, I almost forgot JW havent got skeletons in its cupboard. JW gives off scents like as if coming from a pot of sweet smelling pot pourri or from bunch of sweet smelling roses

Keep deceiving yourself! cheesy

I was born bread and brought up as a Muslim, travelled to so many places and what i'm saying now is exactly the situation everywhere. The one and only religion that's practicing LOVE amongst themselves is Jehovah's Witnesses!

As regards someone saying me me and me, please that's what Jesus did NOT Maximus69. What i am doing now is telling you that "Jesus of Nazareth is not two but one person, he claimed to be the one and only teacher whose doctrines can lead us to salvation, he foretold of a time when the earth will be filled with credulous religionists claiming Christians, he warned honest hearted readers to be careful of the groups they associate with and finally he gave us clues to IDENTIFY his own group during the end time, today it's obvious that Jehovah's Witnesses are that single group practicing what that first century teacher taught his followers back then"

So stop mixing it all up as if light and darkness fits in one place, Jehovah's Witnesses organization made lots and lots of mistakes just as Jesus' first century Jewish followers and their contemporary followers of Christ in other lands did, yet that doesn't mean that all religions claiming worshipers of God back then truly belong to the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.
It's either you take it or leave it, i'm not Jesus who monopolized divine wisdom, all i'm saying is "i've found Jesus' group" wink

Mind you Jehovah's Witnesses come knocking your doors confidently because we expect to meet our brothers and sisters (peace loving worshipers) in all the corners of the earth, that's why we feel at home when we find them! Matthew 10:11-15
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 21, 2020
shadeyinka:

You deserve more than this!

My friend just go on your knees and apologize to God that you've spewed what is sinful by typing that rubbish that's all!

No human can exhibit any of the nine qualities of God's holy spirit better than God's only begotten son himself!

For your information, God said "this is my beloved son, with whom i'm well pleased, learn from him" Matthew 17:5

This means all what God wanted you to be is Jesus in personality, so there's no sinful descendant of Adam like you and me that can ever be better than the model presented by God himself!

Our goal is to enter God's Kingdom, don't forget that Jesus is God's appointed King of that kingdom, meaning he is the number one citizen , therefore you can't exhibit patriotism of that kingdom better than the first citizen. That's where you committed a serious blunder with the gibberish you typed!smiley
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by shadeyinka(m): 8:05am On Feb 21, 2020
Maximus69:

My friend just go on your knees and apologize to God that you've spewed what is sinful by typing that rubbish that's all!

No human can exhibit any of the nine qualities of God's holy spirit better than God's only begotten son himself!

For your information, God said "this is my beloved son, with whom i'm well pleased, learn from him" Matthew 17:5

This means all what God wanted you to be is Jesus in personality, so there's no sinful descendant of Adam like you and me that can ever be better than the model presented by God himself!

Our goal is to enter God's Kingdom, don't forget that Jesus is God's appointed King of that kingdom, meaning he is the number one citizen , therefore you can't exhibit patriotism of that kingdom better than the first citizen. That's where you committed a serious blunder with the gibberish you typed!smiley

shadeyinka:

John 2:13-15:
"And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem, and found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: and when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;"
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 21, 2020
When i told you guys that none of you is a Christian it sounds as if i'm judging you people! cheesy

Three of you have been arguing ever since on the same subject and none of you is ready to succumb to the other's opinion, yet Mr MuttleyLaff kept saying JWs makes mistakes. Now which of you is right so that the others could agree to his opinion of the issue on ground?
Obviously none!

Yet you want us to accept you arrogant people as part of the Christian family! cheesy

For your information, Christians simply connotes humans who strongly believe that they're sinners (prone to error) and looking for means of correction, NOT arrogant people who just want to hold onto his own ideas without any reproof.

That's why i suggested all of us should succumb to MuttleyLaff's ideology but he himself quickly rejected it, meaning he is not even sure of what he is saying. Yet if someone should ask any of you guys how you got the ideas you'll say "Na God's holy spirit teach me".

So in a nutshell,you guys make God's word sounds preposterous before pagans by not agreeing with one another yet claiming the support of God's holy spirit! cheesy
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by MuttleyLaff: 9:29am On Feb 21, 2020
Maximus69:
Keep deceiving yourself! cheesy

I was born bread and brought up as a Muslim, travelled to so many places and what i'm saying now is exactly the situation everywhere. The one and only religion that's practicing LOVE amongst themselves is Jehovah's Witnesses!

As regards someone saying me me and me, please that's what Jesus did NOT Maximus69. What i am doing now is telling you that "Jesus of Nazareth is not two but one person, he claimed to be the one and only teacher whose doctrines can lead us to salvation, he foretold of a time when the earth will be filled with credulous religionists claiming Christians, he warned honest hearted readers to be careful of the groups they associate with and finally he gave us clues to IDENTIFY his own group during the end time, today it's obvious that Jehovah's Witnesses are that single group practicing what that first century teacher taught his followers back then"

So stop mixing it all up as if light and darkness fits in one place, Jehovah's Witnesses organization made lots and lots of mistakes just as Jesus' first century Jewish followers and their contemporary followers of Christ in other lands did, yet that doesn't mean that all religions claiming worshipers of God back then truly belong to the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.
It's either you take it or leave it, i'm not Jesus who monopolized divine wisdom, all i'm saying is "i've found Jesus' group" wink

Mind you Jehovah's Witnesses come knocking your doors confidently because we expect to meet our brothers and sisters (peace loving worshipers) in all the corners of the earth, that's why we feel at home when we find them! Matthew 10:11-15

Maximus69:
When i told you guys that none of you is a Christian it sounds as if i'm judging you people! cheesy

Three of you have been arguing ever since on the same subject and none of you is ready to succumb to the other's opinion, yet Mr MuttleyLaff kept saying JWs makes mistakes. Now which of you is right so that the others could agree to his opinion of the issue on ground?
Obviously none!

Yet you want us to accept you arrogant people as part of the Christian family! cheesy

For your information, Christians simply connotes humans who strongly believe that they're sinners (prone to error) and looking for means of correction, NOT arrogant people who just want to hold onto his own ideas without any reproof.

That's why i suggested all of us should succumb to MuttleyLaff's ideology but he himself quickly rejected it, meaning he is not even sure of what he is saying. Yet if someone should ask any of you guys how you got the ideas you'll say "Na God's holy spirit teach me".

So in a nutshell,you guys make God's word sounds preposterous before pagans by not agreeing with one another yet claiming the support of God's holy spirit! cheesy
What a crass public display of wanton ignorance, smh. The entire content of both posts smelled of like a gust of wind from Satan's anus. You are lucky that I am preparing to go out for work, but dont feel safe, because its a temporary reprieve, as I will be back in the late PM or thereabouts today, to let out the wind in your sails, and educate you that the early church, had differences and still live together in peace with each other as brethren, unlike you, who keeps trying hard to advance that JW's farts dont stink or smell. Smh
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 21, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

What a crass public display of wanton ignorance, smh. The entire content of both posts smelled of like a gust of wind from Satan's anus. You are lucky that I am preparing to go out for work, but dont feel safe, because its a temporary reprieve, as I will be back in the late PM or thereabouts today, to let out the wind in your sails, and educate you that the early church, had differences and still live together in peace with each other as brethren, unlike you, who keeps trying hard to advance that JW's farts dont stink or smell. Smh

My friend, all you're here to say is that first century Christian congregations faced different challenges and that's reasonable because they live in different places! Revelations Chapters 1~3

But that doesn't make them hold onto contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings like what you people are doing today! Romans 15:5-6, 1Corinthians 1:10, Ephesians 4:3

You, Shadeyinka and blueAgent are all Nigerians perhaps Lagosians, your religious organizations are in the same locality yet you're contradicting yourselves, please learn what humility means today.

If your Pastors are humble, they won't continue promoting the spirit of division in your midst, yet deceiving you gullible people that you all belong to the same Jesus! cheesy
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by MuttleyLaff: 11:00am On Feb 21, 2020
Maximus69:
My friend, all you're here to say is that first century Christian congregations faced different challenges and that's reasonable because they live in different places! Revelations Chapters 1~3

But that doesn't make them hold onto contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings like what you people are doing today! Romans 15:5-6, 1Corinthians 1:10, Ephesians 4:3

You, Shadeyinka and blueAgent are all Nigerians perhaps Lagosians, your religious organizations are in the same locality yet you're contradicting yourselves, please learn what humility means today.

If your Pastors are humble, they won't continue promoting the spirit of division in your midst, yet deceiving you gullible people that you all belong to the same Jesus! cheesy
You're so much trying hard playing the fireman role, putting a lot of effort trying to put out fires onslaughting you.

Wait now. Wait for when I be properly back in the late PM or thereabouts today to give you the deservedly education you obviously badly need. When the wind blows, fowl yansh got to get exposed, that na dandan, thats guaranteed, lol
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by MuttleyLaff: 6:00am On Feb 22, 2020
Maximus69:

"6As for those who were held in high esteem—whatever they were makes no difference to me; God does not show favoritism—they added nothing to my message.
7On the contrary, they recognized that I had been entrusted with the task of preaching the gospel to the uncircumcised, a just as Peter had been to the circumcised.
8For God, who was at work in Peter as an apostle to the circumcised, was also at work in me as an apostle to the Gentiles
"
- Galatians 2:6-8

"10That is why, for the sake of Christ, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
11I have become a fool, but you drove me to it. In fact, you should have commended me, since I am in no way inferior to those “super-apostles,” even though I am nothing. "

-2 Corinthians 12:10-11

"If anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he deceives himself.
(i.e. If you think you are better than others, when you really aren't, you are wrong)
"
- Galatians 6:3

"11But when Peter came to Antioch, I had to oppose him to his face, for what he did was very wrong.
12When he first arrived, he ate with the Gentile believers, who were not circumcised. But afterward, when some friends of James came, Peter wouldn’t eat with the Gentiles anymore. He was afraid of criticism from these people who insisted on the necessity of circumcision.
13As a result, other Jewish believers followed Peter’s hypocrisy, and even Barnabas was led astray by their hypocrisy.
14When I saw that they were not following the truth of the gospel message, I said to Peter in front of all the others, “Since you, a Jew by birth, have discarded the Jewish laws and are living like a Gentile, why are you now trying to make these Gentiles follow the Jewish traditions?
15“You and I are Jews by birth, not ‘sinners’ like the Gentiles.
16Yet we know that a person is made right with God by faith in Jesus Christ, not by obeying the law. And we have believed in Christ Jesus, so that we might be made right with God because of our faith in Christ, not because we have obeyed the law. For no one will ever be made right with God by obeying the law.”
"
- Galatians 2:11-16

"15Consider also that our Lord’s patience brings salvation, just as our beloved brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom God gave him.
16He writes this way in all his letters, speaking in them about such matters. Some parts of his letters are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction.
"
- 2 Peter 3:15-16

My dear brother friend Maximus69, it's not only that the first century believers faced different challenges, but that they also had differing views, yet lived at peace together with each other. Notice from 2 Peter 3:15-16 above, Peter confirming that Paul's views, some parts of them, are hard to understand etcetera.
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 22, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"6As for those who were held in high esteem—whatever they were makes no difference to me; God does not show favoritism—they added nothing to my message.
7On the contrary, they recognized that I had been entrusted with the task of preaching the gospel to the uncircumcised, a just as Peter had been to the circumcised.
8For God, who was at work in Peter as an apostle to the circumcised, was also at work in me as an apostle to the Gentiles
"
- Galatians 2:6-8

"10That is why, for the sake of Christ, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
11I have become a fool, but you drove me to it. In fact, you should have commended me, since I am in no way inferior to those “super-apostles,” even though I am nothing. "

-2 Corinthians 12:10-11

"If anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he deceives himself.
(i.e. If you think you are better than others, when you really aren't, you are wrong)
"
- Galatians 6:3

"11But when Peter came to Antioch, I had to oppose him to his face, for what he did was very wrong.
12When he first arrived, he ate with the Gentile believers, who were not circumcised. But afterward, when some friends of James came, Peter wouldn’t eat with the Gentiles anymore. He was afraid of criticism from these people who insisted on the necessity of circumcision.
13As a result, other Jewish believers followed Peter’s hypocrisy, and even Barnabas was led astray by their hypocrisy.
14When I saw that they were not following the truth of the gospel message, I said to Peter in front of all the others, “Since you, a Jew by birth, have discarded the Jewish laws and are living like a Gentile, why are you now trying to make these Gentiles follow the Jewish traditions?
15“You and I are Jews by birth, not ‘sinners’ like the Gentiles.
16Yet we know that a person is made right with God by faith in Jesus Christ, not by obeying the law. And we have believed in Christ Jesus, so that we might be made right with God because of our faith in Christ, not because we have obeyed the law. For no one will ever be made right with God by obeying the law.”
"
- Galatians 2:11-16

"15Consider also that our Lord’s patience brings salvation, just as our beloved brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom God gave him.
16He writes this way in all his letters, speaking in them about such matters. Some parts of his letters are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction.
"
- 2 Peter 3:15-16

My dear brother friend NEIGHBOUR Maximus69, it's not only that the first century believers faced different challenges, but that they also had differing views, yet lived at peace together with each other. Notice from 2 Peter 3:15-16 above, Peter confirming that Paul's views, some parts of them, are hard to understand etcetera.

Peter was one of the Apostles Jesus chose for the Jewish nation while Paul was the one and only Apostle singlehandedly anointed to connect pagan nations to Christ.

So the technique Paul (a multilingual and lawyer) used would definitely be hard for Peter who was just a fisherman, that's why Paul's technique of teaching became difficult for others to grasp.

But it is the same mindset that all the first century Christian congregations had back then, because they were all taught THE SAME THING! Colossians 4:16

The same is happening amongst true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) today, the circumstances facing our brothers in Russia differs from what we're experiencing here in Nigerian, the troubles facing my brothers in South Korea totally differs from what my brothers in Philippines are experiencing, yet we are all studying the same materials just like our first century brothers.

Today what churches of Christendom are teaching their members are contradictions, what has been happening here is evidence of that, three of you all Nigerians can't agree on doctrine, so how can you people preach and teach as one body! Ephesians 4:12

We are no part of such confusion. It is a welcome development if you people label us as CULT, ANTICHRIST and so on than to think we are part of you people! smiley
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by MuttleyLaff: 9:22am On Feb 22, 2020
Maximus69:
Peter was one of the Apostles Jesus chose for the Jewish nation while Paul was the one and only Apostle singlehandedly anointed to connect pagan nations to Christ.

So the technique Paul (a multilingual and lawyer) used would definitely be hard for Peter who was just a fisherman, that's why Paul's technique of teaching became difficult for others to grasp.
[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
What has being multilingual or be a lawyer have to do with all this, hmm? Smh. Regardless whatever differences they had, there was no hard feelings between Peter and Paul. Peter was a brother to Paul and vice versa, they weren't resentful of each other, the way you continously have shown and expressed to others.

Maximus69:
But it is the same mindset that all the first century Christian congregations had back then, because they were all taught THE SAME THING! Colossians 4:16
Smh, if there werent any differences with the brethren, why then all those flurries of letter written with explanations and admonitions in them, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, the churches at Ephesus, Corinth, Galatia, Rome, Philippi, Colossae, to Timothy, to who are living as foreigners in Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia etcetera, hmm?

Maximus69:
The same is happening amongst true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) today, the circumstances facing our brothers in Russia differs from what we're experiencing here in Nigerian, the troubles facing my brothers in South Korea totally differs from what my brothers in Philippines are experiencing, yet we are all studying the same materials just like our first century brothers.
Really the above emboldened? Tell this to the marines.

Maximus69:
Today what churches of Christendom are teaching their members are contradictions, so we are no part of such confusion. It is a welcome development if you people label us as CULT, ANTICHRIST and so on than to think we are part of you people! smiley
You know if you're being honest that if anyone has labelled you cult, antichrist or whatnot, it didnt come from my direction
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

What has being multilingual or be a lawyer have to do with all this, hmm? Smh. Regardless whatever differences they had, there was no hard feelings between Peter and Paul. Peter was a brother to Paul and vice versa, they weren't resentful of each other, the way you continously have shown and expressed to others.

Smh, if there werent any differences with the brethren, why then all those flurries of letter written with explanations and admonitions in them, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, the churches at Ephesus, Corinth, Galatia, Rome, Philippi, Colossae, to Timothy, to who are living as foreigners in Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia etcetera, hmm?

Really the above emboldened? Tell this to the marines.

You know if you're being honest that if anyone has label you cult, antichrist or whatnot, it didnt come from my direction

Jesus chose a multilingual who could reach the heart of people from foreign lands to serve as an Apostle for the nations, and only intellectuals like lawyers can effectively defend the doctrines of the Christ before people who knew the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob true the Mosaic laws, when the same God is no more using the Mosaic laws to connect people to himself! Romans 10:1-4

I told you that they were all governed by the same doctrines, the only difference is their geographical locations and the people amongst whom they now settle as foreigners.

Not when you're in the
Same country
Same state
Same city
Same town
Same territory
and even most times in the same street.
Yet contradicting yourselves claiming followers of the same Jesus of Nazareth! cheesy

Never mind Sir i'm already telling the LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL {Matthew 10:6, 15:24} they're the only set of people who realized that the same God can't be worshipped in different ways!

So if you're not ready to succumb to the same line of thought {1Corinthians 1:10} then you can't be a member of our Christian family! 2John 10-11 wink
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by MuttleyLaff: 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2020
Maximus69:
Jesus chose a multilingual who could reach the heart of people from foreign lands to serve as an Apostle for the nations, and only intellectuals like lawyers can effectively defend the doctrines of the Christ before people who knew the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob true the Mosaic laws, when the same God is no more using the Mosaic laws to connect people to himself! Romans 10:1-4
"Maximus69 Stop deceiving yourselves. If you think you are wise by this world’s standards, you need to become a fool to be truly wise."
- 1 Corinthians 3:18

Maximus69:
I told you that they were all governed by the same doctrines, the only difference is their geographical locations and the people amongst whom they now settle as foreigners.

Not when you're in the Same country Same state Same city Same town Same territory and even most times in the same street.
Yet contradicting yourselves claiming followers of the same Jesus of Nazareth! cheesy
"And they bend their tongue as it were their bow for falsehood; and they are grown strong in the land, but not for truth:
for they proceed from evil to evil, and they know not me, saith the LORD.
"
- Jeremiah 9:3

Maximus69:
Never mind Sir i'm already telling the LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL {Matthew 10:6, 15:24} they're the only set of people who realized that the same God can't be worshipped in different ways!
"Many shepherds have destroyed my vineyard. They've trampled my property. They've turned my pleasant property into a wasteland"
- Jeremiah 12:10

Maximus69:
So if you're not ready to succumb to the same line of thought {1 Corinthians 1:10} then you can't be a member of our Christian family! 2 John 10-11 wink
"The fortress will be abandoned, the noisy city deserted; citadel and watchtower will become a wasteland forever, the delight of donkeys, a pasture for flocks"
- Isaiah 32:14

I am grateful to God, the I AM, for already being a member of the body of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour of the world, why would I want to be ready to join an organisation with no moral compass, except for a Watchtower compass, a very very flawed man-made organisation, that's so deluded, so arrogant and so far off from real truth because of promoting false narratives, hmm?

Maximus69, my brother, this is where I draw the line with this whole can of worms thing and/or pandora box. Please, don't get us, open the can of worms, especially without you knowing how to get the worms back inside. You see, I really have no desire to stir up any can of worms, talkless open a can of worms, especially when I dont even plan to go fishing, lol, so Maximus69, I'll rather we leave matters and let LAWMA come do their work with it. You've had a good run promoting your beloved JW organisation, I have allowed you to uninhibitedly market JW, allowed you to be active publisher, achieve your 10 hours per week expectation, to increase awareness, create interest, generate "sales" of the JW brand loyalty but hey, you really dont want this can of worms opened. Trust me dahling.

[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-d9270c07415f.jpg[/img]
If you, I'll know which button to press, lol.
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"Maximus69 Stop deceiving yourselves. If you think you are wise by this world’s standards, you need to become a fool to be truly wise."
- 1 Corinthians 3:18

"And they bend their tongue as it were their bow for falsehood; and they are grown strong in the land, but not for truth:
for they proceed from evil to evil, and they know not me, saith the LORD.
"
- Jeremiah 9:3

"Many shepherds have destroyed my vineyard. They've trampled my property. They've turned my pleasant property into a wasteland"
- Jeremiah 12:10

"The fortress will be abandoned, the noisy city deserted; citadel and watchtower will become a wasteland forever, the delight of donkeys, a pasture for flocks"
- Isaiah 32:14

I am grateful to God, the I AM, for already being a member of the body of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour of the world, why would I want to be ready to join an organisation with no moral compass, except for a Watchtower compass, a very very flawed man-made organisation, that's so deluded, so arrogant and so far off from real truth because of promoting false narratives, hmm?

Maximus69,my brother NEIGHBOUR, this is where I draw the line with this whole can of worms thing and/or pandora box. Please, don't get us, open the can of worms, especially without you knowing how to get the worms back inside. You see, I really have no desire to stir up any can of worms, talkless open a can of worms, especially when I dont even plan to go fishing, lol, so Maximus69, I'll rather we leave matters and let LAWMA come do their work with it. You've had a good run promoting your beloved JW organisation, I have allowed you to uninhibitedly market JW, allowed you to be active publisher, achieve your 10 hours per week expectation, to increase awareness, create interest, generate "sales" of the JW brand loyalty but hey, you really dont want this can of worms opened. Trust me dahling.

[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-d9270c07415f.jpg[/img]
If you, I'll know which button to press, lol.

Walahi Talahi this is preposterous indeed!

You yourself said someone belongs to a very flawed man-made organization, that's so deluded, so arrogant and so far off from real truth because of promoting false narratives

But still you're referring to such a person as your BROTHER! undecided

Surely you are against what was written in the Bible book of 2John 10-11! cheesy

True Christians were ordered by our Master, Lord and King to reveal whatever secret we know about falsehood {Luke 12:2-3} So the truth is YOU'RE NOT ONE OF THE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS!

There is no friendship between light and darkness. Light reveals all secrets, but darkness hides a lot because darkness itself has so much to hide! John 3:19 wink
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by MuttleyLaff: 11:50pm On Feb 22, 2020
Maximus69:
Walahi Talahi this is preposterous indeed!
Hmm, lol. Violating the third commandment, tut, tut tut. Truly preposterous indeed. Smh.

Maximus69:
You yourself said someone belongs to a very flawed man-made organization, that's so deluded, so arrogant and so far off from real truth because of promoting false narratives

But still you're referring to such a person as your BROTHER! undecided
Why not? Why cant I refer to such a person as a brother, if I am throwing such a lifeline, hmm?

Maximus69:
Surely you are against what was written in the Bible book of 2 John 10-11! cheesy
Havent you considered that maybe, I love listening to lies, particularly, in instances when and/or where I know the truth and because God has gifted me the spirit of discernment, hmm?

Maximus69:
True Christians were ordered by our Master, Lord and King to reveal whatever secret we know about falsehood {Luke 12:2-3}
I am sure, you realise that what you just there did with Luke 12:2-3, is called prooftexting. Smh.

Maximus69:
So the truth is YOU'RE NOT ONE OF THE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS!
You wouldnt and dont know who a true, proper and/or genuine follower of Jesus is.

Just as Jesus, in the Bible days, had some many followers, so it is today and now. We have so many people follow Jesus. People follow Jesus about for some many and different reasons. It is no different today, to the Bible days, where not all followers of Jesus, were disciples or learners. Of course Maximus69, Jesus has many followers, lol, but "ẹri wọn lẹyin Jesu, no mean say, efry follower pesin behind Jesus, nahin be disciple ooo," lol.

Maximus69, fyi, disciple is on a higher echelon than follower, as far as Jesus is concerned. Many people for various reasons, followed Jesus in the Bible days, and that hasnt changed today or now. Maximus69, here a second fyi and to serve as an epiphany for you. Jesus never mandated anyone making Christians of others, talkess calling themselves Christians. Prove me wrong, by showing me from scripture, where Jesus mandated anyone to make Christians of others, and to be calling themselves Christians, lol.

Maximus69:
There is no friendship between light and darkness. Light reveals all secrets, but darkness hides a lot because darkness itself has so much to hide! John 3:19 wink
It is true, its impossible to stand in the light, while sheltering the JW darkness. It is rather easy to shine in the light but to glow in the dark... that's mastery. You wouldnt understand this, lol. I consciously walk in the darkness, lol, so that others, like you for example, may see the light, lol.
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by budaatum: 12:21am On Feb 23, 2020
Maximus69:

So if you're not ready to succumb to the same line of thought {1Corinthians 1:10} then you can't be a member of our Christian family! 2John 10-11 wink
“Teacher,” said Maximus69, “we saw someone driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us.”

1 Like

Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 23, 2020
You may be brother to anybody but i'm not your brother if we're not related by

(1)Birth
(2)Business
(3)Faith

So go and find your brother NOT amongst JWs organization! wink
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by MuttleyLaff: 5:47am On Feb 23, 2020
Maximus69:
You may be brother to anybody but i'm not your brother if we're not related by
(1)Birth
=>(check) ✓ Yes

Maximus69:
(2)Business
=>(check) ✓ Yes

Maximus69:
(3)Faith
=>(check) ✓ Yes

Maximus69:
So go and find your brother NOT amongst JWs organization! wink
[img]https://s5/images/MuttleyLaffOfCourse.gif[/img]
Of course you're right on the money with that brother wink
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Of course you're right on the money with that brother NEIGHBOUR wink

Thank God my Master, Lord and King have laid down the criteria for admitting someone as BROTHER! Matthew 12:46-49 smiley

People whose BELIEFS are flawed, deluded, arrogant, far of from the truth and promoting of false narratives, my Master, Lord and King said they belong to another FATHER! John 8:44

I've gotten my own spiritual brothers and sisters in Christ so i'm not desperate to accept anyone as my brother out of delusion! cheesy
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 23, 2020
budaatum:

“Teacher,” said Maximus69, “we saw someone driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us.”

Your own teacher may teach you to welcome anyone as your brother even when you're not in agreement amongst yourselves {Act 23:1-9} my own teacher SELECTS those that i should call "my brother" Matthew 12:46-49

So my own teacher totally differ from yours Ma! cheesy
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by MuttleyLaff: 9:23am On Feb 23, 2020
Maximus69:
Thank God my Master, Lord and King have laid down the criteria for admitting someone as BROTHER! Matthew 12:46-49 smiley
What is the name of this your so called God, thats your Master, Lord and King, lol? I don't mean any aspersions on you Maximus69 by the question but there's just that opportunity for you to tell, for the record and/or for any not in the know, what the name of this your so called God is.

Maximus69:
People whose BELIEFS are flawed, deluded, arrogant, far of from the truth and promoting of false narratives, my Master, Lord and King said they belong to another FATHER! John 8:44
Albert Einstein definitely must have had JW in mind when he quipped: "Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth"

Maximus69:
I've gotten my own spiritual brothers and sisters in Christ so i'm not desperate to accept anyone as my brother out of delusion! cheesy
You are free to pledge yourself to a man-made organization like JW, but the Jehovah's Witnesses organization is not the only or sole channel, God is using today. Now the thing is, time is coming to an end. The Kingdom of God has arrived. Repent and believe in The Good News.
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by budaatum: 10:19am On Feb 23, 2020
Maximus69:

Your own teacher may teach you to welcome anyone as your brother even when you're not in agreement amongst yourselves {Act 23:1-9} my own teacher SELECTS those that i should call "my brother" Matthew 12:46-49

So my own teacher totally differ from yours Ma! cheesy
We do differ, Max. You do not have to abandon your family and join mine to be my brother because in as much as God created us, we are of one single human family. Some of us are even adding all living things to our family, and planet earth too just so we can love them all.

That said, I shall bare what you say in mind. Its just that I thought your teacher was our Lord and Messiah Jesus Christ, but it seems your family is only those who follow you and your JW doctrine.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

(1)What is the name of this your so called God, thats your Master, Lord and King, lol? I don't mean any aspersions on you Maximus69 by the question but there's just that opportunity for you to tell, for the record and/or for any not in the know, what the name of this your so called God is.

(2)Albert Einstein definitely must have had JW in mind when he quipped: "Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth"

(3)You are free to pledge yourself to a man-made organization like JW, but the Jehovah's Witnesses organization is not the only or sole channel, God is using today. Now the thing is, time is coming to an end. The Kingdom of God has arrived. Repent and believe in The Good News.

(1) You don't need to know the name of my own God, as long as you know yours and the criteria he/she gave you to IDENTIFY your fellow worshipers! wink

(2)OK "Albert Einstein" is the name of your teacher! undecided No wonder we can't agree on doctrines, well that's not the name of my own teacher! wink

(3)Aye! cheesy
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
budaatum:

We do differ, Max. You do not have to abandon your family and join mine to be my brother because in as much as God created us, we are of one single human family. Some of us are even adding all living things to our family, and planet earth too just so we can love them all.

That said, I shall bare what you say in mind. Its just that I thought your teacher was our Lord and Messiah Jesus Christ, but it seems your family is only those who follow you and your JW doctrine.

Whatever Ma!

All i'm saying is "you're not a member of my own family in the faith"

Thanks! smiley
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by budaatum: 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
Maximus69:

Whatever Ma!

All i'm saying is "you're not a member of my own family in the faith"

Thanks! smiley
That's ok Max. I guess that's why you can't live in peace with me either. Thankfully, not all JWs think like you as I can tell by the nice JW who lives next door.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihhvm6eLWZI

1 Like

Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by MuttleyLaff: 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2020
Maximus69:
(1) You don't need to know the name of my own God, as long as you know yours and the criteria he/she gave you to IDENTIFY your fellow worshipers! wink
You don't know the name of the God you profess or you're too ashamed of the God's name, to reveal what the name is, lol. My money is on both

Maximus69:
(2)OK "Albert Einstein" is the name of your teacher! undecided No wonder we can't agree on doctrines, well that's not the name of my own teacher! wink
Misquote and contextomy. Smh, will these falsehood(s) ever stop and/or end?

Maximus69:
(3)Aye! cheesy
Alaye, aye indeed. Ni ile aye yi, ka sha ma shey daada. I pray that, odo aye, o ni gbé ẹ lọ.
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by MuttleyLaff: 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
budaatum:
That's ok Max. I guess that's why you can't live in peace with me either. Thankfully, not all JWs think like you as I can tell by the nice JW who lives next door.
Thankfully indeed, not all JWs take stands like Maximus69 does, as my three doors away JW neighbour unlike Maximus69 calls and addresses me as brother. Lives in peace with me and everyone else. His missus supplies me with Watchtower publications. We occasionally share and respectfully have biblical discourses

Maximus69 you need to put on repeat that Franciscan brother, St. Francis of Assisi' inspiring and peaceful prayer made into a song, so you preach God, not by words only but start to, with made clear examples too.
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
budaatum:

Peace is not just refraining from hitting you with fist for having contrary opinion or holding on to a totally wrong idea.

It's about avoiding you when the need arises! wink
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You don't know the name of the God you profess or you're too ashamed of the God's name, to reveal what the name is, lol. My money is on both

Misquote and contextomy. Smh, will these falsehood(s) ever stop and/or end?

Alaye, aye indeed. Ni ile aye yi, ka sha ma shey daada. I pray that, odo aye, o ni gbé ẹ lọ.

Great!

So if i don't know the name of my own God and you know yours, and the standards of my UNKNOWN God contradicts that of your FAMOUS God.

It simply means

YOU AND I AREN'T WORSHIPERS OF THE SAME GOD, period! cheesy
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Thankfully indeed, not all JWs take stands like Maximus69 does, as my three doors away JW neighbour unlike Maximus69 calls and addresses me as brother. Lives in peace with me and everyone else. His missus supplies me with Watchtower publications. We occasionally share and respectfully have biblical discourses

Maximus69 you need to put on repeat that Franciscan brother, St. Francis of Assisi' inspiring and peaceful prayer made into a song, so you preach God, not by words only but start to, with made clear examples too.

Just ask them a simple, honest and sincere question! smiley

What happens to those refused to worship with you?

Jesus never attacked any of the Pharisees, Saddusees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis of the first century, he lived in PEACE with everyone. It's when they try to say "we're worshiping the same God" without accepting his counsel that trouble arises!

He said all those who refuses to subscribe to his line of thought regarding Worship ARE NOT HIS BROTHERS (even when they're from the same womb with him). Matthew 12:46-49

What will become of them?

They will all PERISH! ~ Jesus {John 3:16}

So Jehovah's Witnesses aren't like religious terrorists who will come and attack you because you refused to accept their faith, they will be at peace with you, always coming to warn you that it's not OK if you're not part of them.

Have you ever lead a prayer with JWs?

Have they ever come to your Worship center?

Have you ever thought of getting married or being their in-law?

Their central unit of control is the Governing Body in USA, you say they have CAN OF WORMS, yet you're deceiving yourself that this same people are worshiping the same God with you! embarassed

Sincerely speaking, nobody outside that organization can escape DAMNATION.

That's what their God said!
Re: Why Is There A Resurrection? by MuttleyLaff: 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
Maximus69:
Great!
So if i don't know the name of my own God and you know yours, and the standards of my UNKNOWN God contradicts that of your FAMOUS God.
It simply means
YOU AND I AREN'T WORSHIPERS OF THE SAME GOD, period! cheesy
It doesnt diminish the truth that you don't know the name of the God you profess or you're too ashamed of the God's name, to reveal what the name is, lol. My money is on both I reiterate, lol

I dare you to say what the name of God you believe in is. You can't do it, lol. It's pretty obvious, lol you can't.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? / Is Euthanasia A Sin ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.