Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women (8898 Views)

Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by AstroG: 10:58pm On Feb 05, 2020
MZrapper:

You once you've swallowed the leftover from your big sister's pot, you will come online and start typing nonsense like an enraged futureless toddler, aren't you too old for this?

Who called you here,will you get out from hereundecided

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Petyprincess(f): 10:58pm On Feb 05, 2020
doggedfighter:

Can you put yourself together and ignore? That's the best you can do . Ignore them. Stop replying every post
Thank you,i'm trying to clear the air also incase anyone is wondering what could be between us, God knows i dnt know him anywhere!! I will ignore him henceforth!!
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 05, 2020
tohyorsih2:

You na! i want you to be my bro wink

Cast you? nah i just said the truth

Yes. Oshey aro kutukutu
.. me ke.. but we no family na, but we fit family the right way not the bro way

how cruel was I on a scale of 1~100 ??

it's like around 5 there shey?
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
grin
Kemibabi:

Told you to face your business undecided
I have videos too
Need I say more?
LillyVal or whatever you call yourself undecided
A female acct? Well i wont mention any of your monikers again. But let me warn you before hand. When i tell you to leave me, you leave me.
I'm a gentle soul but i got limits.
Lets draw the line and part ways, you cross it...
Anyways i'm not lillyval. I don't want you to ruin her name without just cause undecided
Just maintain your lane from henceforth.
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Kemibabi(f): 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
if you aren't her then you should have no issues when I start posting videos then sad
Blu03:
grin A female acct? Well i wont mention any of your monikers again. But let me warn you before hand. When i tell you to leave me, you leave me.
Anyways i'm not lillyval. I don't want you to ruin her name without just cause undecided
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by doggedfighter(f): 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
Aren't you guys violating rules uploading people's pictures?
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by doggedfighter(f): 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
Petyprincess:

Thank you,i'm trying to clear the air also incase anyone is wondering what could be between us, God knows i dnt know him anywhere!! I will ignore him henceforth!!
Please do. Thanks,sis
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by AstroG: 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
Kemibabi:

I have videos too
Need I say more?
Prostitutes don't put their mouth in others people s biz
Guess you are different undecided

FYI there is plenty more where that came from

Make ah off una now.

Dis girl has another moniker here on NL dat dishes out advice to her fellow female counterparts

Not my biz tho,cause ah gat no dealings with a how
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Lamanii22(f): 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
snitchbitch:
because they are manipulators liers cheats and deceitful human beings

take ten Nigerian women only one or two will be a good person, all they want is to milk you dry and bury you, the day that you die, they will even be the first there with a shovel, the fear of a Nigerian women is the beginning of wisdom, my advice is to fvck the hoes amongst them and marry the remaining virgins, you wan love, I pray you don't come back to romance section of nairaland and be telling us super stories, "she eyed me" "she pinched me" "she fvcked me" , alaye park well, you married a hoe and say she didn't fvck you, don't worry, she will not fvck only you, she will fvck your step son, gardener, barber, cousin, nephew, younger brother, father and driver. when they are all dead she will open a brothel and name it after you, "my husbands memorial hotel" ,

like kizz Daniel , just "fvck and go"! don't die because of a woman I beg you!!!!

You can't even spell liars correctly...
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Kemibabi(f): 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
some of you just like running una mouth here
Nah until I start to dey disgrace una
doggedfighter:
Aren't you guys violating rules uploading people's pictures?
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by tunize(m): 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
Minus me.
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by AstroG: 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
Blu03:
grin A female acct? Well i wont mention any of your monikers again. But let me warn you before hand. When i tell you to leave me, you leave me.

Do you think ah don't know ur former monikers undecided

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by doggedfighter(f): 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
Kemibabi:

I have videos too
Need I say more?
Prostitutes don't put their mouth in others people s biz
Guess you are different undecided

FYI there is plenty more where that came from
Wow, you look beautiful ,girl. You rock babe
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Kemibabi(f): 11:07pm On Feb 05, 2020
I know already bro.
I told her not put her mouth in my business the girl no dey hear word.
And nah street girl.
Street girl wey dumb
AstroG:

Make ah off una now.

Dis girl has another moniker here on NL dat dishes out advice to her fellow female counterparts

Not my biz tho,cause ah gat no dealings with a how
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by AstroG: 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
grin grin

Really Enjoying this

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Kemibabi(f): 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nah until them hack una leak una nudes finish
Mumus
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
Kemibabi:
if you aren't her then you should have no issues when I start posting videos then sad
Post whatever you want.
I've given you an advice. Back off. Try your trolling with anyone else but not me. I once stole a girls backpack, pour kerosene on it and lit the bag on fire. I would have done the same to her if she were the same size. Why did i do that? Well she had the audacity to talk ill of me. Nothing much. I simply hated that she did that cause she felt i wouldnt react.

I preach peace alot. But you trying to threaten me...
Don't underestimate someone you don't know.
We're on good terms, alright?
Lets keep it like that.
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by doggedfighter(f): 11:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
Kemibabi:
some of you just like running una mouth here
Nah until I start to dey disgrace una
I really don't know what's going on here. There's really nothing disgraceful about the pictures you uploaded. Just violation of privacy.
Please sheath your swords and let everyone be
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 05, 2020
AstroG:

Do you think ah don't know ur former monikers undecided
mind yourself. If you want to troll, do it with anyone else. Not me.
Its that simple. Mind your business, i'll mind mine.
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by AstroG: 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2020
Blu03:
mind yourself. If you want to troll, do it with anyone else. Not me.
Its that simple. Mind your business, i'll mind mine.

undecided

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
undecided
Kemibabi:
I know already bro. I told her not put her mouth in my business the girl no dey hear word. And nah street girl. Street girl wey dumb
you're now throwing shades? Classic!
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Kemibabi(f): 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
I Wan go sleep sef.
I have been in front of my laptop for over 10 hours now.
Till tommorw then.
Pettywhore or whatever you call yourself.
Go and Bleep yasef
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Kemibabi(f): 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
make I no spoil your industry.
I will remove the picture
Blu03:
undecided you're now throwing shades?
Classic!
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
[s]
AstroG:

undecided
[/s] lame
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by AstroG: 11:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
Blu03:
lame

Don't lemme start with you this evening.

This one go follow for your other monikers wea u Don deactivate oooh undecided undecided

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2020
AstroG:

Don't lemme start with you this evening.

This one go follow for your other monikers wea u Don deactivate oooh undecided undecided
i'm cool with you. I never had a problem.
I got a bad temper. Thats why i deactivated. I once commented on a thread and i called a lady a b!tch. I regretted it later and deleted that post. Thats me.
But i will let you know my mind before i let the guilt take over.
I'm trying to be very nice now that's why i told kemibabi to back off. So we wouldn't have problems.
Same with you.
I don't wanna argue with anyone. That is below my standards. It expect it's the same with you.
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Wantedola(m): 1:08am On Feb 06, 2020
Which kind yeye talk be that, guys cruel towards women. Never seen a more cruel creature more than women. Responsible for many shattered hearts, numb hearts and distablelized minds.
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 1:09am On Feb 06, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. me ke.. but we no family na, but we fit family the right way not the bro way

how cruel was I on a scale of 1~100 ??

it's like around 5 there shey?

What right way o?

You were 80% cruel

Yes it was 5:49 then. It's now 8:09
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by ruffkenny: 1:50am On Feb 06, 2020
Frustrations
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 06, 2020
tohyorsih2:

What right way o?

You were 80% cruel

Yes it was 5:49 then. It's now 8:09
lol.. Be playing dumb there, you Don sabi wetin I dey talk jor.

Haa 80% .. Did I kill someone?? .. Come that's not right o. Besides then I was just playing with you na.

.it's when we are about to sleep, you guys are waking up..

Are you on whatsapp
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 2:27am On Feb 06, 2020
Blu03:
Post whatever you want.
I've given you an advice. Back off. Try your trolling with anyone else but not me. I once stole a girls backpack, pour kerosene on it and lit the bag on fire. I would have done the same to her if she were the same size. Why did i do that? Well she had the audacity to talk ill of me. Nothing much. I simply hated that she did that cause she felt i wouldnt react.

I preach peace alot. But you trying to threaten me...
Don't underestimate someone you don't know.
We're on good terms, alright?
Lets keep it like that.
.. Lol. I once took a friend cloth where he spread it and scrub the whole thing in a mud all because he spoke ill of me.

I usually get the you're a wicked soul thing. I guess you're also a wicked soul.. Zaddy is happy we share something in common, it's a good sign I guess
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 2:31am On Feb 06, 2020
Can you lots leave blu alone, I'd kill someone if she deactivates again angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? / My Big Thing Is Causing Trouble (photo) / Will You Smash Or Pass? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.