Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women (8903 Views)

Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Omar09(m): 3:27am On Feb 06, 2020
Blu03:
Omar09

Looking good Blu
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 06, 2020
Blu03:
i'm cool with you. I never had a problem.
I got a bad temper. Thats why i deactivated. I once commented on a thread and i called a lady a b!tch. I regretted it later and deleted that post. Thats me.
But i will let you know my mind before i let the guilt take over.
I'm trying to be very nice now that's why i told kemibabi to back off. So we wouldn't have problems.
Same with you.
I don't wanna argue with anyone.That is below my standards. It expect it's the same with you.
grin
Oshey
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Taywon: 6:32am On Feb 06, 2020
They are awaken
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by MZrapper(f): 6:38am On Feb 06, 2020
AstroG:

Who called you here,will you get out from hereundecided

If you could focus this strength you just used in quoting me on your hygiene, your bad breath would have ceased for long. Oponu elenu rirun.
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by AstroG: 6:42am On Feb 06, 2020
MZrapper:

If you could focus this strength you just used in quoting me on your hygiene, your bad breath would have ceased for long. Oponu elenu rirun.

If you could focus this ur strength u just used in quoting me ant ur brain,ur senselessness would hv rotten away for long. Akpa amu di ka gi undecided
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by MZrapper(f): 6:45am On Feb 06, 2020
AstroG:

If you could focus this ur strength u just used in quoting me ant ur brain,ur senselessness would hv rotten away for long. Akpa amu di ka gi undecided
Go elsewhere and look for attention, damaged low life.
I don't do over fed babies.
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by AstroG: 6:49am On Feb 06, 2020
MZrapper:

Go elsewhere and look for attention, damaged low life.
I don't do over fed babies.

Who needs attention from a mentally impaired and deranged thug life like you.

I don't do hoes tongue
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by MZrapper(f): 6:53am On Feb 06, 2020
AstroG:

Who's need attention from a mentally impaired and deranged thug life like you.

I don't do hoes tongue
Your English is as bad as your breath.
My last mention.
Olofo.
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by AstroG: 6:56am On Feb 06, 2020
MZrapper:

Your English is as bad as your breath.
My last mention.
Olofo.

Better than been a sadist and a call girl

Ikpu gi dia undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by ImaIma1(f): 7:02am On Feb 06, 2020
Arthur21:
did you notice in one of your screenshots that the moniker uyai.lincomparable that insulted a female is a fellow woman?

Your analogy is biased! Have you seen ladies like lilmi.ssfavy,funmisticqueen,pu.ssywar ,mi$$ghosted,r!ele,poccohant.as,or buda.atum(who calls all men pigs) insult guys before? Are you aware horsebands is a tag to replace husbands by NL ladies?
Nl is fu¢ked up,a lot of mad people,but you always maintain the narrative that men are the bullies here. No one ever talks about broke shamming.
Its a two way thing,it seems men are the most cruel because of their population seems more.should the population of women be equal or more than men then you will see how they will bully us

Do you see girls like magnoliaa,makydebbie,ariza,michellekabod2,redcreme21(now blue03) get bullied or insulted? Why is it some particular ladies that gets
insulted?

Redpill ain't responsible for cruelty towards women (they are redpillers like pansopist, capslocked,mrbrown.jay,etc that don't abuse ladies).
To every action is a reaction,your vibes determine the reception you receive. I don't think any sane NL male will out of the blue throw shades on a female unless he has noticed a misandry trend in her posts or he is childish

In the screen shot, the person was actually insulting Uyai. She wasn't the author of that message
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by ImaIma1(f): 7:03am On Feb 06, 2020
singleguy03:
I can't help but point out the fact that guys here seem to enjoy cruelty towards women.

I have also found out that all this cruelty seem to originate from this red pill philosophy currently sweeping the Internet.

Below are screenshots of some really hurtful comments I have found.
Guys please why is this so?

All of them are either young or without sense or young and without sense.

Because it's senseless pointing one finger at someone while the other fingers are pointing right back at you.

They will either grow up or outgrow it. Till then...
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by MZrapper(f): 7:06am On Feb 06, 2020
AstroG:

Better than been a sadist and a call girl

Ikpu Nne gi dia undecided
Like I have always pointed out, you don't expect everyone to be like your sisters just because you were bred amidst unfortunate prostitutes. Ask your father why your mother was not able to keep her 1st to 6th marriage. Broke low life.
I'm done here anyways.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by LOGOBELT: 7:08am On Feb 06, 2020
biGDhAp:
you should bruh .. I apologizes to one too today.. but the babe dy use me catch cruise while I was apologizing

lolz
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by LOGOBELT: 7:14am On Feb 06, 2020
Petyprincess:
Because op nd the screenshoted monikers are the same person,you just trying to bring back dead thread which you failed badly.
Incase y'all wondering singleguy,misogynist007,redpilsoldier,designerdollar,
jordanbeltfort07 nd newguyhere is the same person operating all the monikers!!
You really crave for attention badly that you screnshoted your words,you are really sick!! I really pity that unfortunate girl that will end up with a psycho like you!!

you see say this one don start again
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by AstroG: 7:14am On Feb 06, 2020
MZrapper:

Like I have always pointed out, you don't expect everyone to be like your sisters just because you were bred amidst unfortunate prostitutes. Ask your father why your mother was not able to keep her 1st to 6th marriage. Broke low life.
I'm done here anyways.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

After throwing tantrums at me and it didnt get me,u decided to throw it at my mom and sisters. Won't retaliate cuz ah alot of respect for families
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 06, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. Lol. I once took a friend cloth where he spread it and scrub the whole thing in a mud all because he spoke ill of me.

I usually get the you're a wicked soul thing. I guess you're also a wicked soul.. Zaddy is happy we share something in common, it's a good sign I guess
Wicked soul?
I'm a cool person. I've had problems with several monikers here, all of whom i'm now okay with. I dont have a single issue with astro.g or kemi.babi. I even teased astro sometime ago that he would soon fall in love.
I simply know the kind of persons they are. I just want them to know me. I can be horrible. It's something i hate, but that's me.
I grew up in poverty, was sexually abused. Fought a lot of boys and had a tooth knocked out. I'm just trying to be civil and nice to everyone here.
Self control isn't limited to ego and libido but also one's temprament. I've put my past behind me. But there are certain things someone would do that would bring out the bitterness.
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 06, 2020
biGDhAp:
lol.. Be playing dumb there, you Don sabi wetin I dey talk jor.

Haa 80% .. Did I kill someone?? .. Come that's not right o. Besides then I was just playing with you na.

.it's when we are about to sleep, you guys are waking up..

Are you on whatsapp

I no sabi anything o. I'm just a church girl you know smiley

Ok oo. I never knew you were playing.

Yeah. Good morning

I don't do whatsapp
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by efewizey(m): 7:57am On Feb 06, 2020
MZrapper:

Yeah, we deserve it.
Coming from a 35year old beggar who still squats with her elder sister in her husband's house.
Keep up with your online begging, a female will redeem you of your woes.
Olofo.

How u take no sister
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by efewizey(m): 7:58am On Feb 06, 2020
biGDhAp:
Not all males obviously.. I've never been cruel to any female in here.

Ashirawealthy and tohyorsih2 can testify

Lol

Females here are proud o Nd I don't even no why.
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by MZrapper(f): 8:10am On Feb 06, 2020
efewizey:

How u take no sister
He's my neighbor.
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 06, 2020
efewizey:

Females here are proud o Nd I don't even no why.
.. no only God sabi their problem
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 06, 2020
tohyorsih2:

Yeah. Good morning

I don't do whatsapp
.. church girl ko mosque girl ni.. churchy girls are usually badder, they're just coded..

now you know.. I only use to call you grandma then nw, what's cruel in that.. inshort I want to start calling you grandma again.

so what instant messaging app do you use
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 06, 2020
tohyorsih2:

Yeah. Good morning

I don't do whatsapp
.. church girl ko mosque girl ni.. churchy girls are usually badder, they're just coded..

now you know.. I only use to call you grandma then nw, what's cruel in that.. inshort I want to start calling you grandma again.

so what instant messaging app do you use
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 06, 2020
Blu03:
Omar09
Arthur21
Designerdollar
Petyprincess

To be honest, this is getting out of hand. Designerdollar, leave the girl alone. If she has a foreign boyfriend, how does it concern you? With all the Nigerian guys who marry white grannies for the green card and the plenty others here who hail them how many have you come out to condemn?
Everyone has preferances! You can't force another to admire what you. Thats the diversity of life, what makes it perfect.
Your obviously trolling her. Quit it! You're the man here so act like it. Masculinity is bae. No alpha would do this. Post her pictures online, keep on mentioning her... It's too much.
Her life, her choice. Yours, the same.
Respect the 'live and let live rule'
why is my name mentioned? Did I quote her? She quoted me first and started hurling insults on me for doubting her. I don't believe her,I didn't confront her about it,she quoted me for not believing her and started with insults.
Before I fired back and all of a sudden I am the villian. Please if you can't judge fair stay off my mentions
Who gives a scarce Bleep whether she is dating a Poland guy? I just stated that I hate the fact some ladies see dating whites as the trophy and not themselves as the trophy and they result to lying they are dating one(I didn't mention her name self). As a lady you ought to see yourself as the prize.

Petyprincess all this defence of yours buttress my points you are lying,at least you have the fame your pitiful self craves for,it all ends when you drop your phone and live the reality of yours. As an advice,boost your self esteem,and don't result to lies to feel important. Your picture you were once proud of now suddenly doesn't become yours because someone questions your look. Noticed that trend with NL ladies,they will have a picture they are proud of on their profile until the insults start coming in they will change to "that's not even my picture"
I pray your dream comes true someday that you meet the man of your dreams(a Poland guy).

My fiancee is an active member on this forum,she even poses as single and she is young,she never quotes me and exist independently on his forum and doesn't make noise about being engaged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Omar09(m): 9:05am On Feb 06, 2020
Arthur21:
why is my name mentioned? Did I quote her? She quoted me first and started hurling insults on me for doubting her. I don't believe her,I didn't confront her about it,she quoted me for not believing her and started with insults.
Before I fired back and all of a sudden I am the villian. Please if you can't judge fair stay off my mentions
Who gives a scarce Bleep whether she is dating a Poland guy? I just stated that I hate the fact some ladies see dating whites as the trophy and not themselves as the trophy and they result to lying they are dating one(I didn't mention her name self). As a lady you ought to see yourself as the prize.

Petyprincess all this defence of yours buttress my points you are lying,at least you have the fame your pitiful self craves for,it all ends when you drop your phone and live the reality of yours. As an advice,boost your self esteem,and don't result to lies to feel important. Your picture you were once proud of now suddenly doesn't become yours because someone questions your look. Noticed that trend with NL ladies,they will have a picture they are proud of on their profile until the insults start coming in they will change to "that's not even my picture"
I pray your dream comes true someday that you meet the man of your dreams(a Poland guy).

My fiancee is an active member on this forum,she even poses as single and she is young,she never quotes me and exist independently on his forum and doesn't make noise about being engaged.

Don't worry, Petyprincess will not be replying in a really long time. Guess who did that?

This guy!

Ps: me. Wink wink. wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Petyprincess(f): 9:14am On Feb 06, 2020
Arthur21:

Ohh please shut up!! If all the ladies you have been with have low self esteem please I'm not one of them!! Moreover who am i trying to impress? Anonymous deranged fools that i dnt know their existence?if you know me personally I'm sure you wnt typing this rubbish!! If y'all see a white person as a trophy that is above ur standard that's your problem bt dnt rub it on me because your fiancee isn't proud to show you off!! Please have told you to believe whatever you want to believe,if you believe I'm not dating a polish that's your problem,if you believe that's my picture it's your problem also!! My personal life is non of ur damn business!! Ur imaginary fiancee must be really trying to be with a male Gossiper like you!! Get busy with ur life idiot!!
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2020
Omar09:

Don't worry, Petyprincess will not be replying in a really long time. Guess who did that?

This guy!

Ps: me. Wink wink. wink wink
I don't understand people.
The narrative always is that the girls are the victims of bullying on this forum despite how venomous their tongues can be.

Why the people ignore it when a lady abuses her fellow ladies,but its only when a guy abuses a lady it becomes an issue. Ladies should be protected against males and their fellow women.
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Omar09(m): 9:18am On Feb 06, 2020
Petyprincess:

Fool!!! I can still remember when you were licking my ass,nd suddenly you started claiming red pill gang grin
This will be my last mention on this thread

Fvck the mods. The report button doesn't work anymore.
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 06, 2020
Petyprincess:

Ohh please shut up!! If all the ladies you have been with have low self esteem please I'm not one of them!! Moreover who am i trying to impress? Anonymous deranged fools that i dnt know their existence?if you know me personally I'm sure you wnt typing this rubbish!! If y'all see a white person as a trophy that is above ur standard that's your problem bt dnt rub it on me because your fiancee isn't proud to show you off!! Please have told you to believe whatever you want to believe,if you believe I'm not dating a polish that's your problem,if you believe that's my picture it's your problem also!! My personal life is non of ur damn business!! Ur imaginary fiancee must be really trying to be with a male Gossiper like you!! Get busy with ur life idiot!!
And yet you all will say its the guys that are rude to the ladies alone....
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2020
Petyprincess:

And yet you all will say its the guys that are rude to the ladies alone....
You are too lousy and non feminine for any guy to consider you. You are not intelligent. I have never seen an intellectual post from you.

Bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner / One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... / Could This Be A Spiritual Problem???ur Opinion Needed Please....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.