Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,928 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women (8879 Views)

Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
Designerdollars:
cut the bullshit.
My sources told me that dude dumped your sorry and hungry ass.
My question now is who is the unfortunate guy now dating you?
wake up from your slumber,no Poland guy ever winked at her...
All publicity stunts
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Petyprincess(f): 8:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
Arthur21:

I really love to see how y'all pained about my someone's personal life,yall must be really frustrated nd broke to think every lady is as wretched as those ladies you have been with!!
At least have a passport before exchanging words with me wretched fool!!
Nd who told you to believe? I never forced anyone to believe nothing because that's your personal headache not mine!! Change ur circle of Broke Girls you associate with nd you will see hw many ladies in airport travelling out for one reason nd the other!! I will advice you to face your frustrated life instead of having headache on some that doesn't care about your miserable existence!!
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Petyprincess(f): 8:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
Arthur21:
All publicity stunts
Kk hope you can sleep nw? Fool!!
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
Petyprincess:

I really love to see how y'all pained about my someone's personal life,yall must be really frustrated nd broke to think every lady is as wretched as those ladies you have been with!!
Nd who told you to believe? I never forced anyone to believe nothing because that's your personal headache not mine!! Change ur circle of Broke Girls you associate with nd you will see hw many ladies in airport travelling out for one reason nd the other!! I will advice you to face your frustrated life instead of having headache on some that doesn't care about your miserable existence!!
I didn't quote you and unleashed you wildness on me. You attack whosever doesn't believe a lie.

Do you know if I am based in Nigeria? Or what I do for a living? My maid looks better than the you on your profile.
You think a white guy will toast you with this attitude of yours? Go to the zoo where you belong,am.done with you..

As$wipe

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Omar09(m): 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
Arthur21:
did you notice in one of your screenshots that the moniker uyai.lincomparable that insulted a female is a fellow woman?

Your analogy is biased! Have you seen ladies like lilmi.ssfavy,funmisticqueen,pu.ssywar ,mi$$ghosted,r!ele,poccohant.as,or buda.atum(who calls all men pigs) insult guys before? Are you aware horsebands is a tag to replace husbands by NL ladies?
Nl is fu¢ked up,a lot of mad people,but you always maintain the narrative that men are the bullies here. No one ever talks about broke shamming.
Its a two way thing,it seems men are the most cruel because of their population seems more.should the population of women be equal or more than men then you will see how they will bully us

Do you see girls like magnoliaa,makydebbie,ariza,michellekabod2,redcreme21(now blue03) get bullied or insulted? Why is it some particular ladies that gets
insulted?

Redpill ain't responsible for cruelty towards women (they are redpillers like pansopist, capslocked,mrbrown.jay,etc that don't abuse ladies).
To every action is a reaction,your vibes determine the reception you receive. I don't think any sane NL male will out of the blue throw shades on a female unless he has noticed a misandry trend in her posts or he is childish

I was looking to put this down but lacked the words. An equal dose. But expect them to come back with more fermented replies.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Kingrexyl(m): 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
Petyprincess:
Because op nd the screenshoted monikers are the same person,you just trying to bring back dead thread which you failed badly.
Incase y'all wondering singleguy,misogynist007,redpilsoldier,designerdollar,
jordanbeltfort07 nd newguyhere is the same person operating all the monikers!!
You really crave for attention badly that you screnshoted your words,you are really sick!! I really pity that unfortunate girl that will end up with a psycho like you!!
Imagine this broke dirty little girl claiming to date a polish guy, lienus! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Omar09(m): 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
Arthur21:
I didn't quote you and unleashed you wildness on me. You attack whosever doesn't believe a lie.

Do you know if I am based in Nigeria? Or what I do for a living? My maid looks better than the you on your profile.
You think a white guy will toast you with this attitude of yours? Go to the zoo where you belong,am.done with you.
As$wipe

Checked her profile now, seems she's removed her picture. And if she did, then she as hell as ugly as y'all said.
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Kingrexyl(m): 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol you wish cheesy cheesy
Infact i will be inviting you to celebrate our two years relationship together,i hope you won't have heart attack!!
Your audio polish boyfriend ba? even chimpazee will be claiming lioness online. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Designerdollars: 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
I suspected she was lying too grin
Poor girl.
Arthur21:
All publicity stunts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Petyprincess(f): 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
Arthur21:
I
At least be concentrated on your miss world gf,why so pained about someone else life? You guys are scary honestly!! I just pity the unfortunate girls that are with online gossipers like y'all!!
If y'all have kept shut nobody will know nothing bt you all are the one shouting polish boyfriend polish boyfriend as i will be the first person to datd outside my race!! I never forced anyone to believe who i am dating because it won't add money to my bank account!! Just concentrate on your miserable life b4 gossiping about someone who don't give a f**k about you!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Ultimatesammie(m): 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
Well it's not like many of them have anything better to do.
Misplaced priorities.
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Designerdollars: 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
will you shut up!!!
Pea brained negress claiming she is dating a polish guy cheesy
Petyprincess:

At least be concentrated on your miss world gf,why so pained about someone else life? You guys are scary honestly!! I just pity the unfortunate girls that are with online gossipers like y'all!!
If y'all have kept shut nobody will know nothing bt you all are the one shouting polish boyfriend polish boyfriend as i will be the first person to datd outside my race!! I never forced anyone to believe who i am dating because it won't add money to my bank account!! Just concentrate on your miserable life b4 gossiping about someone who don't give a f**k about you!!!
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Petyprincess(f): 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
Omar09:

Checked her profile now, seems she's removed her picture. And if she did, then she as hell as ugly as y'all said.
Fool!! Your opinion doesn't count!! You can keep masturbating with the one you see there!! Even clitoris has more function than most of you guys brain!!
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
Wow
This is deep
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Designerdollars: 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
post the Polish boy picture if truly you have one.
Bloody liar!! angry
I know women lie a lot to make themselves feel good.
But yours is next level!!
Petyprincess:

Fool!! Your opinion doesn't count!! You can keep masturbating with the one you see there!! Even clitoris has more function than most of you guys brain!!

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
So much cruelty in Nland.. The guys cuss and badmouth the babes. The babes have very badmouths too, just don't let them gang up on u grin but its worse when guys actually gang up on a hoe.. I mean a hoe not a nice regular Nland chick. Its even worse when the girls turn on themselves.... fvckn catfight grin grin

Cruelty is the life blood of this land. Its like good marley kush mixed with loud. Without it there would be no more Nairaland. Oh lawwd... Its here already i can feel it in the air cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
Janemaries:
Wow
This is deep
What is?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Petyprincess(f): 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
Designerdollars:
post the Polish boy picture if truly you have one.
Bloody liar!! angry
Haha you think I'm a fool? One thing i will never do is post my real picture nd my bf's picture,yall can keep on masturbating with the one i have posted cheesy,y'all can't tempt me because I'm smarter than y'all!!
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Kingrexyl(m): 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
Petyprincess:

Haha you think I'm a fool? One thing i will never do is post my real picture nd my bf's picture,yall can keep on masturbating with the one i have posted cheesy,y'all can't tempt me because I'm smarter than y'all!!
Everything nah audio jare, no bobo us jare!
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Your audio polish boyfriend ba? even chimpazee will be claiming lioness online. cheesy
My guy my guy... make una dey sorry for dem small small na abeg grin
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Petyprincess(f): 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Everything nah audio jare, no bobo us jare!
Believe whatever makes you sleep at night cool
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Designerdollars: 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
see as she dry!!
She Probably doesn't eat well grin
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Petyprincess(f): 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
Designerdollars:
Are you denying this again grin
Abeg dey lie small small oo
Lol upload another one
How to fool a nairalander guy:upload any cute lady picture nd see mentions nd pm cheesy
Anyways ain't that girl cute? Dnt forget to upload the one with big ass also,i need to get all these pictures back asap grin
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
Designerdollars:
I suspected she was lying too grin
Poor girl.
I feel for black women,they lack self esteem and opt to lying of dating whites to boost their status...its a shame.
How much does one have to hate herself that she believes a white guy toasting her is a trophy?

I live with this people,I work with them, their blood are red like ours,the p00 is dark like ours

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by MZrapper(f): 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2020
Designerdollars:
see as she dry!!
She Probably doesn't eat well grin
You once you've swallowed the leftover from your big sister's pot, you will come online and start typing nonsense like an enraged futureless toddler, aren't you too old for this?
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Petyprincess(f): 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
Designerdollars:
just shut the f**k up and stop lying
That's a piece of paper with your name and nairaland written on it angry sad.
Haha so you literally screenshoted every picture? Nw your obsession is something else grin
See cute innocent face damn!!! Upload more please cheesy
I can give u the girl handle on instagram so you can follow her since you really obsessed with her,she has more banging pictures trust me wink wink
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2020
Petyprincess:

Girl u goin way too far with it... It's alot of hate already. U might not be in this country I get it. I know u might be speakin for a lot of girls out there who are independent. The fact is they are limited compared to what u think is in the airport. Most girls don't know how to behave.

Take for instance,, I gave a girl 5k to add up to what she has and make her hair. We've never had sex buh I gave it to her willingly due to manner of approach. So when I was chatting wiv her I noticed some funny behaviour. So I asked her if I've done anything to her she don't like. Can u imagine this girl told me am stingy.... So that means i should have given her the 15k she want to make her hair.

May lookin at her I knew she has nothing to offer expect her virgina. I want girls to respect our pocket and also support us instead of rooming around the streets lookin for the next victim. These girls are too arrogant and their are too many of them,, that is y u see guys complaining all the time

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Petyprincess(f): 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
MZrapper:

You once you've swallowed the leftover from your big sister's pot, you will come online and start typing nonsense like an enraged futureless toddler, aren't you too old for this?
Haha i am having fun lol
The person has more than 10 monikers,very jobless somebody!! He just just a twenty years old kid lol grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online / Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! / Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.