Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,519 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father (62828 Views)

How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? / The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) / What A Father Told His Daughter A-day Before Her Wedding - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by cooooooks(m): 1:30am On Feb 06, 2020
You should ask her point-blank if she cheated on you. Ask her somewhere private or public and classy.

Preface your question with: "There is a reason why I'm asking this". If you're willing to keep the pregnancy, tell her you have not decided on what to do.

If you go into this marriage, unless you both reconcile the lies, there will be no peace, no trust, no joy.

Romangalactic:
I'll try to keep my predicament short. I registered a new account for this purpose but I'm sure many of you will understand that sterility is not something to be announced which is exactly how I got myself in this situation. I am 35 and engaged to a beautiful woman who completes me in every way. As much as it hurts me to say this, I have not been totally honest with her about everything.
Just yesterday while we were home together, she told me that she is pregnant . I asked her how sure she is, she said she had done the pee test and that she knows how she is feeling. The issue here is that I am sterile but I have not told her this before so it is impossible that I am responsible.

Please before anyone tells me I deserve this for not opening up to her, I have been undergoing treatment secretly and they say I will be able to father children when it's done so of course, I am hopeful and have not bothered to inform her about any of this. I can't stand losing her for any reason. My issue right now is that I asked my endocrinologist this morning if it's possible that the treatment is already working and he said we have not gone far enough to see any results yet. This means I am definitely not the father of the child she is carrying.

Only one other person in this world knows about my health challenge and that is my cousin. I told him and he told me to break up with my fiancée, someone I have already done introduction with and families are involved. I told him I cannot and that he must take the secret to the grave, he thinks I am making the biggest mistake of my life.
Well I told him my plan is to accept the pregnancy and continue to make her think I don't know she cheated on me. I am doing this with the hope that after we get married, my treatment will be completed and everything will be back to normal. But at the same time, I still can't shake the feeling that I am about to marry someone who cheated and is passing off another man's child as mine, I feel cheated and it hurts.

Can anyone else please tell me what to do about this situation I have found myself? Please I just need to hear from other people besides my cousin. Another thing, he has never really liked my fiancée so I feel that also may be his motivation.
I need neutral opinions please
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by Openbusiness: 1:41am On Feb 06, 2020
2 relationship scammers getting married. You deserve each other. Happy Married Life Scam in advance.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by Libatine: 1:48am On Feb 06, 2020
l am beginning to love this life karma is working. I lied & cover up, my wife to be cheated & cover up.
Who knows Your cousin! Your cousin! Your cousin!
If your cousin is a male & a grown-up, he might just be the father.
Remember, Nothing is hidden under the Sun.
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by Codeengine007(m): 1:53am On Feb 06, 2020
[quote author
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by Tycoon007(m): 1:59am On Feb 06, 2020
Kindly DM 07035077624 for free job opportunities update on whatssap status, scholarships updates, CV and résumê computation, online Digital marketing on social media platforms, 10k( follower) Active social media accounts for sale (Twitter $ Instagram) Telegram, Nairaland
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by Amiteye(m): 2:23am On Feb 06, 2020
Romangalactic:
I'll try to keep my predicament short. I registered a new account for this purpose but I'm sure many of you will understand that sterility is not something to be announced which is exactly how I got myself in this situation. I am 35 and engaged to a beautiful woman who completes me in every way. As much as it hurts me to say this, I have not been totally honest with her about everything.
Just yesterday while we were home together, she told me that she is pregnant . I asked her how sure she is, she said she had done the pee test and that she knows how she is feeling. The issue here is that I am sterile but I have not told her this before so it is impossible that I am responsible.

Please before anyone tells me I deserve this for not opening up to her, I have been undergoing treatment secretly and they say I will be able to father children when it's done so of course, I am hopeful and have not bothered to inform her about any of this. I can't stand losing her for any reason. My issue right now is that I asked my endocrinologist this morning if it's possible that the treatment is already working and he said we have not gone far enough to see any results yet. This means I am definitely not the father of the child she is carrying.

Only one other person in this world knows about my health challenge and that is my cousin. I told him and he told me to break up with my fiancée, someone I have already done introduction with and families are involved. I told him I cannot and that he must take the secret to the grave, he thinks I am making the biggest mistake of my life.
Well I told him my plan is to accept the pregnancy and continue to make her think I don't know she cheated on me. I am doing this with the hope that after we get married, my treatment will be completed and everything will be back to normal. But at the same time, I still can't shake the feeling that I am about to marry someone who cheated and is passing off another man's child as mine, I feel cheated and it hurts.

Can anyone else please tell me what to do about this situation I have found myself? Please I just need to hear from other people besides my cousin. Another thing, he has never really liked my fiancée so I feel that also may be his motivation.
my name is Humphrey does that ring a bell. I know just who you are

1 Like

Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by Nobody: 2:26am On Feb 06, 2020
Best advice here sir
I don’t blame or judge you though
Follow this man’S advice
Sanchez01:
Whatever your reasons are for not telling her holds no water. You established the relationship on a lie and deceit and it is somewhat hilarious that you are not sure whether or not you are getting the same treatment right now.

While I don't want to authoritatively assert that she cheated, I feel your best chance right now is to wait after nine months and run a DNA test on the child, albeit secretly (for your sake and hers).

On a lighter note, you probably should get sewing threads of different colours, say five, tie them simultaneously around a long broom or a long nail. Rub it against the dirt or sand to make it look dirty a bit and cook up a story about some practice in your parent's lineage. Ask her to confirm you own the pregnancy over the jargon you made, but not without warning her of the grave consequences. Your truth will come out. grin

Last, last, you both are truly meant for each other.
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by Shigellah(m): 2:37am On Feb 06, 2020
When did endocrinologists start treating UTI and male infertility? What exactly are you being managed for?

1 Like

Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by Nobody: 2:41am On Feb 06, 2020
Romangalactic:

Go on with the relationship to keep saving face,but Never fool yourself to trust her. When you are good to go find another good lady and test the treatment. If she takes in...jump ship!! Best payback.
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by jasman1: 2:42am On Feb 06, 2020
Cheating is in her DNA young man, don’t wait until she brings HIV home
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by jaxxy(m): 2:44am On Feb 06, 2020
Romangalactic:

It's not everytime the truth sets people free. I thought about this as well but there too may things at play.
I have always felt the treatment may not have positive results fast enough and will take many trials, so accepting responsibility for this child is a good way to save us the embarrassment of our families wondering why we have not had a child after marriage and it also ensures she won't be trying to get pregnant for the next three to four years, which gives me more time to sort myself out.

I know this is selfish of me,. thanks a lot for your suggestions.

When they say sm1 is sterile most times it has to do with percentages and it’s never 100%, u cud just have very low Chances so they say Ure sterile bt that doesn’t mean there can’t be one off’s depending on the percentage chance.

If the baby is urs will have to wait till the baby is born for a DNA bt if she’s cheating on u, u can still find that out b4 the wedding using various methods, approach or investigation and correct the situation, knowing Ure not a saint urself u will have to forgive her bt not after correction that situation in a genuine process with her. That’s if she’s actually is cheating which might still not be the case which wud effectively imply the baby is also urs then.
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by AreaFada2: 2:56am On Feb 06, 2020
Foodqueen:
You've already make-up your mind about what you want to do. But the truth is, your marriage isn't gonna last. That 3-4years you are proposing to cure yourself won't meet you two together.

But then, the baby might be truly yours. Even scientist knows that somethings are beyond questions.

I will advise that you go for test in another lab. Cheers.....

My dear, I wonder o.

@Romangalactic
Better to wait for the child to be born before marriage. Do paternity test and proceed with marriage if yours. Another way out is tell her the truth and let her be aware you will do paternity test later. She will either accept or leave (claiming lack of trust) and you may never know the truth. She might even secretly abort it and feign miscarriage. Still blaming you for the stress you caused her leading to miscarriage.

Not telling her the truth about your reproductive health is extremely bad. So bad that in law any marriage contracted between both of you under the circumstances will be annulled if it came to light later. That is such a marriage never happened at all.

But see the bright side. If indeed she cheated, then she has been exposed to you. Who knows how many more kids she would have passed off as yours? About 35% of all firstborn kids belong to another man. And up to 30% of ALL kids belong to another man.

A relative's three kids belonged to another man. He died suddenly not too long after finding out.
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by Nobody: 2:57am On Feb 06, 2020
Another fake story by a mod
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by CsRockefeller(m): 3:02am On Feb 06, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Another fake story by a mod

I just read d story comot face. Very fake.
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by shineeye1: 3:04am On Feb 06, 2020
Romangalactic:

Some clear Red Cards in your story and person:

1) Your preference for secrecy even in matter of life companionship.

2) Your passion to possess (a woman) at all cost and by all means.

These Reds are a definition of your person and no amount of interaction here can alter that. They are the spots of a leopard that cannot be removed.

I tag those godless traits as Red for one simple reason - they suddenly expel you from the game of life when you least expect it! Disbelieve me at your own peril.
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by VBVB: 3:08am On Feb 06, 2020
I read a novel about this last year. It was the husband's brother who impregnated the wife, more than once. And the husband, despite appearances, knew all along.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by pastorcyrus(m): 3:11am On Feb 06, 2020
Romangalactic:

Terrible things happening everywhere in the world, having another man,s child in your house closes doors in the family, brings reproach and ruins in the family.A woman that has mind to behave this way,I bet you bro,you will not live half of your years on earth if you insist on marrying her.I don't know what beast in form of human beings are roaming on daily basis on earth although you made a mistake by not telling her about your predicament,yet this is never a yardstick to be a wore.give your life to Christ asap
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by bigtt76(f): 3:44am On Feb 06, 2020
She doesn't know you are sterile, then I don't think there would be any motivation for her to cheat on you except you probably don't satisfy her sexual needs. Having said that how long have you guys been f@cking? Has she prior to now made known her intentions to get pregnant by you and it wasn't happening? It's also possible that you may have gotten the treatment working faster on you than expected. You need just one sperm to get one preggers.

Romangalactic:

Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by AerialMapper: 4:04am On Feb 06, 2020
DNA test! But be sure that if it is confirmed that you are the father then you have to come clean and explain why you implicitly accused her of being unfaithful.

On the other hand, if you are not the father... it might be immaculate conception. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:15am On Feb 06, 2020
Dpundict:
This is a legal issue. Failure to disclose this issue nullifies (voids) the marriage. You better tell her now. It will just be all you need to get her to voice out who the father of the child is. So the earlier you confirm from your doctor about the status of improvement so far made as per your sperm the better you will be so as to avoid bearing responsibility for a child that will later be claimed by someone after all your expenditures. If you fail to tell her now, you sure will regret it later. Save yourself the stress and call off the marriage till you are sure about your self and who the father of the child is.
Cc Sanchez01

1 Like

Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:20am On Feb 06, 2020
I watched an old Hollywood movie with this same script ... Nicole Kidman played the cheating wife who got pregnant for the sterile husband. It’s nice to see a Nairaland version of this sweet story tailor made for front page.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:22am On Feb 06, 2020
bigtt76:
She doesn't know you are sterile, then I don't think there would be any motivation for her to cheat on you except you probably don't satisfy her sexual needs. Having said that how long have you guys been f@cking? Has she prior to now made known her intentions to get pregnant by you and it wasn't happening? It's also possible that you may have gotten the treatment working faster on you than expected. You need just one sperm to get one preggers.
The sexologist has spoken ....
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by virginchaser(m): 4:41am On Feb 06, 2020
Sebi you already knew the truth about your case. How about hundreds reading your post that are yet to know that their first fruits are not theirs.
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by emkz: 4:45am On Feb 06, 2020
Please can you share some of the lifestyle choices that caused the sterility? What kind of treatment are you on and how long have you been on it? I do not know much about sterility, neither have I heard it is treatable.

About your matter, stick with her as she is your partner in deed. You were not honest with her and she is apparently not honest with you; you two are made for each other.
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by Topxcel: 4:47am On Feb 06, 2020
@Romangalactic
Relationship based on lie and deceit Will not last.

Take it or leave it, if u don't get ds ryt, it will come back in ways u least EXPECT to hunt/torment u.

Don't complicate your life. You will be saved only by the truth. Only Truth. TRUTH
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by MistadeRegal(m): 4:57am On Feb 06, 2020
Romangalactic:

Be patient till the child is born, then go for a DNA test. If it turns out you're the dad, just let things be.
If you're not, tell her. Because a home that's still peaceful, the bastard child there is yet to mature.
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by sammieguze(m): 4:58am On Feb 06, 2020
What do you think you would reap while you were sewing wind of distrust and deceit?

Whirlwind of course.
Take your L in peace jare.
You both deserve one another.

Bye bye.

���give, it shall be given unto you good measure shaken together and running over ���
Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by anonimi: 5:09am On Feb 06, 2020
Romangalactic:

It could be a miracle.
Or it may not be a miracle.
The only way to find out for certain is to do a prenatal DNA paternity test. The challenge is how do you do that discreetly or how do you ask her you want that done.
Tight but doable to have peace of mind, including calling off the wedding arrangements without disclosing that her (confirmed) infidelity is the reason.
You should consider telling us how you got the infection so others can learn to avoid such.
Cheers and all the best.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by LegalOpinion: 5:11am On Feb 06, 2020
I advice that you play it down until you have conducted DNA test. Miracle still happens you know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by anonimi: 5:13am On Feb 06, 2020
MistadeRegal:
Be patient till the child is born, then go for a DNA test. If it turns out you're the dad, just let things be.
If you're not, tell her. Because a home that's still peaceful, the bastard child there is yet to mature.

It is possible to do prenatal DNA test.
If not his by some miracle, it is best to end the relationship without disclosing her infidelity, saying that he will take care of "their" baby but won't marry the girl. With time they can sort out the paternity issue out between them after the stress of called off wedding has died down.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by anonimi: 5:14am On Feb 06, 2020
LegalOpinion:
Most ladies at 35 are already extremely desperate. At that age, her major priority is having a child.

I advice that you play it down until you have conducted DNA test. Miracle still happens you know?

I thought that the guy is the one who is 35?
He did not say what the girl's age is.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father by Truthbites: 5:14am On Feb 06, 2020
Trust22:
Look at this man oo... U can't father a child n u ain't even sure if the treatment will work at the end yet God is about to bless u with a child and u r here talking about cheating...

Haven't u seen those that spends too much money on adoption just because they can't father a child...

Just kneel down and Thank God... Claim the child even if the father comes tomorrow for the Child...

U sef,I like ur comment..I can't kee myself kind of comment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! / My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.