Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? (34148 Views)

Container Offloading Sales At Ladipo Warehouse (autos & General Household Items) / Mercedes Benz 815 Truck... Container 08155546004 / Solid Container Truck Nija Used.price slash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by SaintHilary(m): 8:40am On Feb 07, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

I doubt if it's the same person beating about the bush with much arrogance that wrote this. The English sef change level. E be like say Mr clearing agent hired a PR to do the damage control as my brain can't come to term with the 360° reversal.

I pray this ends well.

I doubt he's the one, i think he employed GrammerNazi overnight cus only one person on Nland speaks this way cheesy

Sha #BringBackOurContainer

6 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by amdman: 9:47am On Feb 07, 2020
oliverjiad:
Goodmorning every one.

I am oliverjaid, a clearing and forwarding agent. i am not a new face and i have been on Nairaland since 2013.
First i want to apoologise for my recent out bursts and ill mananered responses. it was unproffessional.

In business the customer is king, we hold all our dear clients in high regard and i want to tender an appology specifically to amdman.

Govt policies and shiping protocols have a major part to play in processing clearing of containers and cars in our various terminals. There are times when all systems will be in perfect sync and in 3-6 days the container or car is out, sadly there are times when they stay much longer.

Poor/timely comunication of sensitive documentation required for container processing is key.
I will not be passing the blame to anyone but my self. i should have ensured i had all the tools required to clear the container before giving out an expected time. I own up to my faults and mistakes and promise to make amends going forward.

Your monies are safe, and container is not lost. current protocols require that the container steps down at the port, if not it will be moved to a bonded warehousing facility sadly i cannot influence or speed up that process even if we are to pay extra for it. i know there is a lot of apprehension in certain quaters due to the nature of the transactions, but i can assure you that Mr amdman is an upright business man and your products are safely on nigerian soil.

Kindly bear with me, as i will sort this out and by next week you will all be driving in your freshly imported cars while we put this phase behind us.

once again my appologies to the house, i have learned from my mistakes and i will do better, and serve you better.

kind regards

oliverjaid

After Customs exit note is obtained, shipping and terminal charges are paid within 24hrs and container is out in 48hrs tops. You have obtained the Customs exit note since January 28. You did not pay shipping line charges until February 6. Till now, you have not paid terminal charges. I sent you additional money to pay demurrage since Tuesday and today is Friday and you have not done anything.

Now you are saying container will be out next week. Who will pay the demurrage charges from now till next week? What is going on?

How did I go wrong by choosing you?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 9:54am On Feb 07, 2020
oliverjiad:
Goodmorning every one.

I am oliverjaid, a clearing and forwarding agent. i am not a new face and i have been on Nairaland since 2013.
First i want to apoologise for my recent out bursts and ill mananered responses. it was unproffessional.

In business the customer is king, we hold all our dear clients in high regard and i want to tender an appology specifically to amdman.

Govt policies and shiping protocols have a major part to play in processing clearing of containers and cars in our various terminals. There are times when all systems will be in perfect sync and in 3-6 days the container or car is out, sadly there are times when they stay much longer.

Poor/timely comunication of sensitive documentation required for container processing is key.
I will not be passing the blame to anyone but my self. i should have ensured i had all the tools required to clear the container before giving out an expected time. I own up to my faults and mistakes and promise to make amends going forward.

Your monies are safe, and container is not lost. current protocols require that the container steps down at the port, if not it will be moved to a bonded warehousing facility sadly i cannot influence or speed up that process even if we are to pay extra for it. i know there is a lot of apprehension in certain quaters due to the nature of the transactions, but i can assure you that Mr amdman is an upright business man and your products are safely on nigerian soil.

Kindly bear with me, as i will sort this out and by next week you will all be driving in your freshly imported cars while we put this phase behind us.

once again my appologies to the house, i have learned from my mistakes and i will do better, and serve you better.

kind regards

oliverjaid

This is cool

Calculusx, learn from this man and do away with your pride that makes you treat customers like thrash.

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by dicksonadams(m): 10:04am On Feb 07, 2020
amdman:

After Customs exit note is obtained, shipping and terminal charges are paid within 24hrs and container is out in 48hrs tops. You have obtained the Customs exit note since January 28. You did not pay shipping line charges until February 6. Till now, you have not paid terminal charges. I sent you additional money to pay demurrage since Tuesday and today is Friday and you have not done anything.

Now you are saying container will be out next week. Who will pay the demurrage charges from now till next week? What is going on?

Chai... Oliver jiad please I beg na... I dey feel amdman pain for here oh, please if there is anything you can do to hasten things up, if na money e need self or begging

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 10:04am On Feb 07, 2020
Damn bro, you are carrying a lot of biterness and malice. Its not healthy mate. I sympathize with your loss, but sometimes you gotta learn to be the bigger man.

You have lost all sympathy over your car issue. I feel very sorry for you mate. You wait for every little opportunity for drama to call out those who wronged you. Thats mad schizophrenic!

Pls make you no derail this thread. I carry God beg you.

lateefat101:

This is cool

Calculusx, learn from this man and do away with your pride that makes you treat customers like thrash.

8 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by ehissi(m): 10:05am On Feb 07, 2020
If you people are still reading that grammar written by Oliver twist, you are on a long thing.

Oliverjiad give person phone make E help am type grammar.

He is a wharf rat, with no legitimate ties to the port.

No licensed agent will use his business to play kalokalo like this. Consistently like he has.....

Amdman literally ships cars in millions, almost every other week, for Oliverjiad to successfully Bleep this one up, even after Amdman still gave him extra cash.......

Well I have said my peace, the earlier Amdman starts looking and hunting with EFCC for this mad man and his container and money, the faster he will grab a substantial part of the change leftover in his account.

Until Baba can get someone he can tell that "server is down" bull-shit and use that person's money to cover up for Amdman's money. Una go still wait oooh.....because una next week go need a few more weeks before E go reach.......

Plus if you believe a word of what he typed in that fake-ass speech there, particularly the part where he said

"Kindly bear with me, as i will sort this out and by next week you will all be driving in your freshly imported cars while we put this phase behind us."

Then you must be among the people that voted Buhari in 2015 because he said he will make #1 to $1......gullible to the bone.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Asquare84(m): 10:06am On Feb 07, 2020
iamademola:

I was about to ask this same questions too.

Adexfem was involved in fraudulent activities too

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Openbusiness: 10:25am On Feb 07, 2020
amdman:

S A B O T A G E
is what is going on. Deliberate, intentional sabotage, to cause problems between you and your customers and to discourage other potential customers.

6 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Joselph95(m): 10:26am On Feb 07, 2020
amdman:

Oliverjiad, can you tell why you're yet to pay for the "terminal charges" since January 28 that you've obtained the Custom Exit Note??

Then it's obvious that you just used the funds Amdman sent you for personal expenses hence the cause for the delay.

#Smh

4 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 10:26am On Feb 07, 2020
soilessfarms:
Damn bro, you are carrying a lot of biterness and malice. Its not healthy mate. I sympathize with your loss, but sometimes you gotta learn to be the bigger man.

You have lost all sympathy over your car issue. I feel very sorry for you mate. You wait for every little opportunity for drama to call out those who wronged you. Thats mad schizophrenic!

Pls make you no derail this thread. I carry God beg you.

What are we saying and what is this one saying?

Was gun put on your head to quote me and then make silly comment?

Must you quote not to talk of make comment out of your mind?

Are those who called out Oliverjiad past out of their mind like you?

Calculusx has been called out for fraud and pride by alot of people

just as Oliverjiad was also called out by people before now and

I've never for once seen where he apologised as Oliverjiad did in

what I quoted calling calculusx to learn from.

Always think before you talk and stop defending fraudsters.

Anyways, you are one of them and that settles it.

You are using this moniker that was created on February 01, 2020;

calculusx, use your main moniker to defend your fraudulent self.

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Gboliwe: 10:28am On Feb 07, 2020
Oliverjiad has never had a plus to his name. Why do you guys still give him jobs?

Didn't you run his name and get reviews first?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 10:31am On Feb 07, 2020
lateefat101:

[s][/s]What are we saying and what is this one saying?

Was gun put on your head to quote me and then make silly comment?

Must you quote not to talk of make comment out of your mind?[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Openbusiness: 10:35am On Feb 07, 2020
Joselph95:

Oliverjiad, can you tell why you're yet to pay for the "terminal charges" since January 28 that you've obtained the Custom Exit Note??

(A) S A B O T A G E
(B) SABOTAGE
(C) a or b
(D) a and b
(E) all of the above

6 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by delawal: 10:35am On Feb 07, 2020
Joselph95:

a lot of men are in financial turbulence. they seel ur ggods use it to pay d person DT has been on their neck to pay them, carries anoda man goods sell and pay d previous person. its simple he can't pay BC he has used d money for sth else. Amdman next time use agents DT are renowned and has vast clients. not all these wharf rats posing as agents here, u believe d oliver in question is a yorubaman

5 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by gayman99: 10:45am On Feb 07, 2020
amdman:

Please involve the law enforcement agencies.

4 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by yesloaded: 10:52am On Feb 07, 2020
delawal:

a lot of men are in financial turbulence. they seel ur ggods use it to pay d person DT has been on their neck to pay them, carries anoda man goods sell and pay d previous person. its simple he can't pay BC he has used d money for sth else. Amdman next time use agents DT are renowned and has vast clients. not all these wharf rats posing as agents here, u believe d oliver in question is a yorubaman
How do you mean?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 10:55am On Feb 07, 2020
gayman99:

Please involve the law enforcement agencies.

He should give him time as he begged for.

If he defaults, he can then use law enforcement agencies.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by odimbannamdi(m): 10:59am On Feb 07, 2020
TheMadame:

Yes.
Some old members can say a lot about many characters parading themselves as saints on this forum.
If you read the link of the thread on the missing truck tyre and compare it to the Amdmans thread you will see similar character traits.
If someone comes to you on Nairaland claiming he is selling something the onus is on the buyer to use goggle to do due diligence on his antecedents.

I read every page of that thread. Oliverjiad never paid the guy for the stolen tire.

Let us hope this one doesnt end like that

Cc: Amdman, please act fast

4 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Openbusiness: 11:41am On Feb 07, 2020
lateefat101:

Who pays the DEMURRAGE in that time? Or don't you know demurrage is counting every single day? Which time oh? How much time is time enough? Since Jan 6th? The more he delays the more the bills rise up. Amdman can't request additional payment from his customers, and as it is, based on what he said, he has spent over 500k extra already, which translates to a 500k loss on this container. So Amdman should continue making loss, because he is the most gentleman Santa Claus in Canada and he is running a charity organization, huh? They know he is extremely civil, they know he's a perfect gentleman, they know he has the ability to stay calm in impossible situations, and that's why this agent is messing with him. Can he try this rubbish with someone like Dru23 or Angryigboman? cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 11:55am On Feb 07, 2020
Openbusiness:

Who pays the DEMURRAGE in that time? Or don't you know demurrage is counting every single day? Which time oh? How much time is time enough? Since Jan 6th? The more he delays the more the bills rise up. Amdman can't request additional payment from his customers, and as it is, based on what he said, he has spent over 500k extra already, which translates to a 500k loss on this container. So Amdman should continue making loss, because he is the most gentleman Santa Claus in Canada and he is running a charity organization, huh? They know he is extremely civil, they know he's a perfect gentleman, they know he has the ability to stay calm in impossible situations, and that's why this agent is messing with him. Can he try this rubbish with someone like Dru23 or Angryigboman? cheesy

I clearly understand your concern demurrage but I think it is still what they can both sort out.

Either the agent bear the whole charge or they share it; it has happened and what we need is the solution.

We should also appreciate the agent who is one of the "big" men on this forum for coming out to

apologise and not pushing all the blames or whatever blame on his customer amdman.

We all know that "big" men in here don't always apologise but will rather be putting blames from pit

of hell on their victims.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by amdman: 11:57am On Feb 07, 2020
lateefat101:

Every day the container spends, close to N40k is generated in demurrage. This morning, he has sent N300k in additional demurrage with more still coming. This is aside the N565k in demurrage that I have already paid. So tell me whether this person is not evil.

Send me evidence of payment of terminal charges is what I have been asking since Tuesday... its one story or the other.

8 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Toceenay(m): 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2020
lateefat101:

I clearly understand your concern demurrage but I think it is still what they can both sort out.

Either the agent bear the whole charge or they share it; it has happened and what we need is the solution.

We should also appreciate the agent who is one of the "big" men on this forum for coming out to

apologise and not pushing all the blames or whatever blame on his customer amdman.

We all know that "big" men in here don't always apologise but will rather be putting blames from pit

of hell on their victims.

Oga if you don't have any valuable thing to say, it's not under must you talk. Just read and pass by jẹjẹly...

Container reach here Jan 3, and this is the 5th week ending already, he was only shifting blame from one thing to another. First it was late Bill of lading, Second thing was VAT, Third nah demurrage, later he said Bad Government... And you're saying he needs more time.

Since you're not personally affected, it's easy for you to say more time, more time... And as the days keep counting so also demurrage keep rising... What business would you do and you're being charged over 500k that wasn't part of the budget at all and you'll still wish they keep charging you more because of someone's incompetence... Please I beg, don't just keep spitting rubbish

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2020
amdman:

Every day the container spends, close to N40k is generated in demurrage. This morning, he has sent N300k in additional demurrage with more still coming. This is aside the N565k in demurrage that I have already paid. So tell me whether this person is not evil.

Send me evidence of payment of terminal charges is what I have been asking since Tuesday... its one story or the other.

He has done a very bad thing which I believe that he has also realized judging by his statement of apology.

As I've earlier said, he should bear the extra cost and if he humbly see you in camera to explain things, you could optionally out

of your church mind relieve him by bearing part of the money.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Asquare84(m): 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
Openbusiness:

Because recently a car (GX460) he cleared for another popular Nairaland dealer got impounded by customs from the owner who happens to be a Nairalander too. Guess you have missed some recent auto section gists

Madam this your post make me laugh � � women can remember details
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Toceenay(m): 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
amdman:

I'll advice its high time you used force to acquire your container... Request for anyone that have direct contact with SARS or EFCC, to message you personally and put someone here in Nigeria in charge... To locate him is not a problem, within 24-48 hours, he's already in their custody...

I bet you, that container will be out within 2 days and he'll use his own personal money to sort out all bills. If he no get, his friends and family will quickly look for it. He'll vomit all he has swallow

10 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
Toceenay:

Oga if you don't have any valuable thing to say, it's not under must you talk. Just read and pass by jẹjẹly...

Container reach here Jan 3, and this is the 5th week ending already, he was only shifting blame from one thing to another. First it was late Bill of lading, Second thing was VAT, Third nah demurrage, later he said Bad Government... And you're saying he needs more time.

Since you're not personally affected, it's easy for you to say more time, more time... And as the days keep counting so also demurrage keep rising... What business would you do and you're being charged over 500k that wasn't part of the budget at all and you'll still wish they keep charging you more because of someone's incompetence... Please I beg, don't just keep spitting rubbish

I think that is not shifting of blame on his customer(I was referring to) but lying to his customer.

Please correct me if I'm wrong; we are all learning.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by amdman: 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2020
This is the additional bill he just sent with more to come.

As you can see, the free time starts counting from Jan 3... which is when the container arrived in Nigeria.

It’s already 12.23pm today. I have been asking him for receipt of payment of terminal charges and their outstanding invoice for the past 3 days. It is one story or the other.

3 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Asquare84(m): 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2020
amdman:

Eya
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by DOZTECH: 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2020
amdman:

I can possibly tell you that's his modus operandi. He's working in cohort with wharf insiders to milk you dry through demurrage charges. All his arguments that you'd not reach him on time is ground to reap you and push the blame on you. It's pure evil.

Let me tell you, things happen in this life whether you believe it or not. Running a business in a competitive environment means you've to be spiritually alert or your competitors run you off business.

Right now, you've come on their web of attacks. Somethings sometimes ain't normal, most of this agents are not your merry go round kinda guys, the have dates with the devil himself.

The truth is that if you ain't strong, they'll bring you down. This world is deep. Whenever you want to live a honest and upright life and something is negating it, then be serious spiritually.

4 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
DOZTECH:

I can possibly tell you that's his modus operandi. He's working in cohort with wharf insiders to milk you dry through demurrage charges. All his arguments that you'd not reach him on time is ground to reap you and push the blame on you. It's pure evil.

Let me tell you, things happen in this life whether you believe it or not. Running a business in a competitive environment means you've to be spiritually alert or your competitors run you off business.

Right now, you've come on their web of attacks. Somethings sometimes ain't normal, most of this agents are not your merry go round kinda guys, the have dates with the devil himself.

The truth is that if you ain't strong, they'll bring you down. This world is deep. Whenever you want to live a honest and upright life and something is negating it, then be serious spiritually.

This is deep and at the same time, very true.

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by SaintHilary(m): 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2020
amdman:
This is the additional bill he just sent with more to come.

As you can see, the free time starts counting from Jan 3... which is when the container arrived in Nigeria.

It’s already 12.23pm today. I have been asking him for receipt of payment of terminal charges and their outstanding invoice for the past 3 days. It is one story or the other.

See Oga Amdman, even the bible encourages violence sometimes. We all know you're civil nd patient. But you don't need that character right now!
All this ones re just online talks. I'm sure someone can get you contacts of SARS here. Use any additional money to see they make sure your container comes out. Wen dem reset him brain for custody all dis talks go end angry

Where Angryigboman sef angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by amdman: 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
SaintHilary:

See Oga Amdman, even the bible encourages violence sometimes. We all know you're civil nd patient. But you don't need that character right now!
All this ones re just online talks. I'm sure someone can get you contacts of SARS here. Use any additional money to see they make sure your container comes out. Wen dem reset him brain for custody all dis talks go end angry

Where Angryigboman sef angry

I have given him till the end of today to get the container out. After that, we move to step 2.

Please any contacts for SARS and Army are welcome. Inbox me on +14372215476

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installments Over 2 Years. / Stop And Pre-order Benz G Wagon, Bentley, Rolls Royce... From The US / Cheapest Cars in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.