Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,165 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? (33891 Views)

Container Offloading Sales At Ladipo Warehouse (autos & General Household Items) / Mercedes Benz 815 Truck... Container 08155546004 / Solid Container Truck Nija Used.price slash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by iamademola(m): 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2020
xreal:
@ amdman

What happened to Adexfem's service?

You stated at the introductory part on the first page of your thread that Adexfem is the agent you use.

Except I get a good reason for this change of agent, I will not blame oliverjaid.

As for oliverjaid, this is veeeeery bad. I read your WhatsApp conversation with amdman on page two and felt disappointed in you.

I was about to ask this same questions too.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Openbusiness: 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2020
GabrielYulaw:

I am very surprised too. I expected better from Amdman. From the look of things he (Amdman) failed to research the guy properly, cos if he had done so he would had seen complaints on Nairaland that pertained to the quality of his services. I think this guy will delay this shipment as long as he can. It is also very possible he is working in cahoots with Amdman's detractors. He is simply not interested in resolving issues but insists on going around in circles like a blindfolded rat. Plus he is not even making sense, bringing irrelevancies into the issue and excuses upon excuses.

Amdman I fear you don enter one chance. Kindly find a way to clear your shipment without involving that idi0t. After, take him to court if you can and recover all you paid him. Stuff like this makes me very disappointed in Nigerians.
These 2 screenshots alone is sufficient evidence to know who is at fault. Look at it.

MAERSK CC - said container arrived January 4th
OLIVERwhatever - claims December 27th, because of the invoice date.
But everybody knows shipping companies give you invoice ahead to make early payment before container arrives, which is what that invoice time frame was.
Who do we believe is correct about date of vessel arrival: the shipping company itself or "Lie Mohammed"? Smh, this guy thinks everybody is stupid. These pictures alone settles the matter. Amdman is NOT the guilty person here. So, the question OP asked still stands: Mr. Olyingjaid, WHERE IS OUR CONTAINER? That container belongs to everybody on Nairaland angry

4 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by GabrielYulaw(m): 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2020
Openbusiness:

These 2 screenshots alone is sufficient evidence to know who is at fault. Look at it.

MAERSK CC - said container arrived January 4th
OLIVERwhatever - claims December 27th, because of the invoice date.
But everybody knows shipping companies give you invoice ahead to make early payment before container arrives, which is what that invoice time frame was.
Who do we believe is correct about date of vessel arrival: the shipping company itself or "Lie Mohammed"? Smh, this guy thinks everybody is stupid. These pictures alone settles the matter. Amdman is NOT the guilty person here. So, the question OP asked still stands: Mr. Olyingjaid, WHERE IS OUR CONTAINER? That container belongs to everybody on Nairaland angry

The point you make should have been known to the Oliver guy. Plus that is not the reason he is delaying clearing the container, cos he has been giving various excuses as soon as the old one he gives is convincingly debunked. I feel he simply does not want to clear this container for reasons best known to him.

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by foolbuster: 11:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
GabrielYulaw:

I am very surprised too. I expected better from Amdman. From the look of things he (Amdman) failed to research the guy properly, cos if he had done so he would had seen complaints on Nairaland that pertained to the quality of his services. I think this guy will delay this shipment as long as he can. It is also very possible he is working in cahoots with Amdman's detractors. He is simply not interested in resolving issues but insists on going around in circles like a blindfolded rat. Plus he is not even making sense, bringing irrelevancies into the issue and excuses upon excuses.

Amdman I fear you don enter one chance. Kindly find a way to clear your shipment without involving that idi0t. After, take him to court if you can and recover all you paid him. Stuff like this makes me very disappointed in Nigerians.

So amdman is now to blame despite all the glaring evidence here grin. Honestly I don't get how some people do their own thinking ooo.

All the dirt about oliverjaid that has suddenly began to be dug up from 3 or 4 years ago is because of the current situation on ground. Otherwise he has still actively been doing business here on nairaland and getting patronage too. You might have even employed his services because you wont know all these. someone even said he cleared a car for him a few weeks ago. And another person was about to do business with him. Maybe if this didn't happen and that next person finds himself in amdman's situation, from your logic i guess he will take the blame too. While the glaringly crooked agent is left alone.

Please leave the victim alone and lets all join hands to condemn what is wrong.

6 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by noble71(m): 11:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
So five pages of this thread and Oliverjaid is yet to say when the container will be available to the customer? Or that he needs more money? He is just beating around the Bush without answering the real question. When will the container be ready Oliverjaid? Or do you need more money?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by GabrielYulaw(m): 11:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
foolbuster:

So amdman is now to blame despite all the glaring evidence here grin. Honestly I don't get how some people do their own thinking ooo.

All the dirt about oliverjaid that has suddenly began to be dug up from 3 or 4 years ago is because of the current situation on ground. Otherwise he has still actively been doing business here on nairaland and getting patronage too. You might have even employed his services because you wont know all these. someone even said he cleared a car for him a few weeks ago. And another person was about to do business with him. Maybe if this didn't happen and that next person finds himself in amdman's situation, from your logic i guess he will take the blame too. While the glaringly crooked agent is left alone.

I never said Amdman is to blame. I really respect the guy and what he is doing. I said he didn't thoroughly check the Oliver guy well. If I want to do business here, regardless of if I have known the person for long and did business with him yesterday, I will check Nairaland and Google to be on the very safe side. I feel Amdman did not do his due diligence well. But that is all.

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by melviniyke2002(m): 12:16am On Feb 07, 2020
Painful,but lets be hopeful........
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Homeboiy: 12:19am On Feb 07, 2020
The guy is just beating around the bush

When should they expect their container and he dodge the questions.

He has a very bad record.

God help him

4 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by dicksonadams(m): 12:20am On Feb 07, 2020
Mehn this one na really Oliver Twist

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by bomasek(m): 2:34am On Feb 07, 2020
This guy isn't a licensed agent,just using someone's stamp to do clearing.

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Joselph95(m): 2:38am On Feb 07, 2020
Can Oliverjiad pls answer these questions and stop beating around the bush...

Where is the Container?
When will the Container be out?

3 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 4:18am On Feb 07, 2020
Goodmorning every one.

I am oliverjaid, a clearing and forwarding agent. i am not a new face and i have been on Nairaland since 2013.
First i want to apoologise for my recent out bursts and ill mananered responses. it was unproffessional.

In business the customer is king, we hold all our dear clients in high regard and i want to tender an appology specifically to amdman.

Govt policies and shiping protocols have a major part to play in processing clearing of containers and cars in our various terminals. There are times when all systems will be in perfect sync and in 3-6 days the container or car is out, sadly there are times when they stay much longer.

Poor/timely comunication of sensitive documentation required for container processing is key.
I will not be passing the blame to anyone but my self. i should have ensured i had all the tools required to clear the container before giving out an expected time. I own up to my faults and mistakes and promise to make amends going forward.

Your monies are safe, and container is not lost. current protocols require that the container steps down at the port, if not it will be moved to a bonded warehousing facility sadly i cannot influence or speed up that process even if we are to pay extra for it. i know there is a lot of apprehension in certain quaters due to the nature of the transactions, but i can assure you that Mr amdman is an upright business man and your products are safely on nigerian soil.

Kindly bear with me, as i will sort this out and by next week you will all be driving in your freshly imported cars while we put this phase behind us.

once again my appologies to the house, i have learned from my mistakes and i will do better, and serve you better.

kind regards

oliverjaid

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 4:19am On Feb 07, 2020
The simple answer to clearing wahala, only use licensed clearing agents and draw up a contract with them. That way you can sue them for a breach of contract. Most people we use to clear cars are touts who rely on other people's license to do the job.

4 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Alfred74: 4:23am On Feb 07, 2020
oliverjiad:
Goodmorning every one.

I am oliverjaid, a clearing and forwarding agent. i am not a new face and i have been on Nairaland since 2013.
First i want to apoologise for my recent out bursts and ill mananered responses. it was unproffessional.

In business the customer is king, we hold all our dear clients in high regard and i want to tender an appology specifically to amdman.

Govt policies and shiping protocols have a major part to play in processing clearing of containers and cars in our various terminals. There are times when all systems will be in perfect sync and in 3-6 days the container or car is out, sadly there are times when they stay much longer.

Poor/timely comunication of sensitive documentation required for container processing is key.
I will not be passing the blame to anyone but my self. i should have ensured i had all the tools required to clear the container before giving out an expected time. I own up to my faults and mistakes and promise to make amends going forward.

Your monies are safe, and container is not lost. current protocols require that the container steps down at the port, if not it will be moved to a bonded warehousing facility sadly i cannot influence or speed up that process even if we are to pay extra for it. i know there is a lot of apprehension in certain quaters due to the nature of the transactions, but i can assure you that Mr amdman is an upright business man and your products are safely on nigerian soil.

Kindly bear with me, as i will sort this out and by next week you will all be driving in your freshly imported cars while we put this phase behind us.

once again my appologies to the house, i have learned from my mistakes and i will do better, and serve you better.

kind regards

oliverjaid

Now you are reasoning with your head. I am glad your reset button has been pressed. Carry on, you are doing well.

15 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Divatochi(f): 4:24am On Feb 07, 2020
oliverjiad:
Goodmorning every one.

kind regards

oliverjaid

I must say I am impressed . This is how to respond to issues, not running around insulting people. I like the new you.

11 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by uchman(m): 4:27am On Feb 07, 2020
ehissi:

Like wizkid said, be whatever you want to be.........but just don't be stupid.

His village people have already sat on his matter and they have locked the padlock and thrown away the key, whatever you do with him will always end in tears......and demurrage

Not to be tribalistic,
I bet my left ball that this niggar is not an igbo man,

Igbos can lick their customer's feet,
Pet the customer to the extent that the customer will buy what he or she never planned to buy...

I know how many businesses I brought here, no one patronized me but this one have nyash but he no know how to sit with am.

What is even the criteria that made you guys to trust selected people here and those ones already trusted messes up big time...

This world is not fair at all...

Let him be here writing epistle but a wise man will look for a way to make amend with his customers because the complains are much.

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Prettyfeetng: 4:27am On Feb 07, 2020
oliverjiad:
Goodmorning every one.

kind regards

oliverjaid

Is it the same person? Seems like you have hired a social media manager cheesy . Well if this is coming from your church mind it is laudable .

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Amono: 4:30am On Feb 07, 2020
oliverjiad:
Goodmorning every one.

kind regards

oliverjaid

Seems sense has prevailed in the young man. I see next week, when next week? angry

4 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by depair: 4:50am On Feb 07, 2020
immediately I see the name oliverjaid I knew amdman is out to contend with a man that can't keep his words.
had a transaction with him last year based and it never ended well and afterwards there was never closure on the issue.
I pray after these vehicles are out there are no issues with customs on the road and when you call him he ask you how did you talk to them.
Amdman I empathise wit you on this.
Once bitten twice Shy.

Doing biz with him can severe your relationship with friends and clients

Hopefully..........

When me I hear Oliverjaid I � � �

7 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by uchman(m): 4:52am On Feb 07, 2020
oliverjiad:
Goodmorning every one.

kind regards

oliverjaid

Bro,
If you see how happy I am eeh,

Abeg keep a straight record so that we nairalander will know that we already have one agent we can rely on...

Try to change those funny part of yours because everyone here that accused you of delaying their containers still wrote that you delivered...

I love the way you have been delivering but that part of delay which is normal with agents should stop biko.

Change that part and remain our darling Oliverjaid...

One love bro

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lolaben(m): 5:32am On Feb 07, 2020
God bless you. This is what we want to hear.

oliverjiad:
Goodmorning every one.

kind regards

oliverjaid

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by AXYZ: 5:32am On Feb 07, 2020
SaintHilary:

WHEN!!!

Abi iru dindinrin wò wa leleyi bayi sad

See how you're talking non-chalantly with people's millions angry
See Oga this forum is not as anonymous as Seun is making you guys think o. The earlier you start respecting yourself the better for everyone angry

Iwo ni didinrin. Do you think you are the only one that values money? I have only tried to blame the game as well as calm down tensions. Do I look like the agent? You may need to reread my post again, when you're normal.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 5:45am On Feb 07, 2020
oliverjiad:
Goodmorning every one.

kind regards

oliverjaid

I doubt if it's the same person beating about the bush with much arrogance that wrote this. The English sef change level. E be like say Mr clearing agent hired a PR to do the damage control as my brain can't come to term with the 360° reversal.

I pray this ends well.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by ProtectMyMoney: 5:46am On Feb 07, 2020
oliverjiad:
Goodmorning every one.

I am oliverjaid, a clearing and forwarding agent.

kind regards

oliverjaid

Please provide the copy of your Customs licence as a clearing agent to support your statement above. I want to verify it for everyone in the Car Section.

I await your response.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by uchman(m): 6:01am On Feb 07, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

I doubt if it's the same person beating about the bush with much arrogance that wrote this. The English sef change level. E be like say Mr clearing agent hired a PR to do the damage control as my brain can't come to term with the 360° reversal.

I pray this ends well.

Maybe the wife
Most times, women saves alot...

5 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 07, 2020
Simple. Way to go. All these stories are tied to touts. But a direct licensed customs agent will do the job straight. Or risk losing their license if taking up or at least plenty money and time resolving the issue.

ProtectMyMoney:

Please provide the copy of your Customs licence as a clearing agent to support your statement above. I want to verify it for everyone in the Car Section.

I await your response.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by TheMadame(f): 6:31am On Feb 07, 2020
I would advise anyone engaging a business deal of a y kind to always goggle the name of the person properly before commencing any deals.
If Amdman had done due diligence before committing money he would have discovered numerous threads on Nairaland about this character oliverjaid.

Here is a thread where he was accused of removing a tyre from a truck he cleared. It is a long read but it should open some eyes.

https://www.nairaland.com/2552022/horrible-experience-dishonest-clearing-agent#37323710

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by xreal: 6:55am On Feb 07, 2020
TheMadame:
I would advise anyone engaging a business deal of a y kind to always goggle the name of the person properly before commencing any deals.
If Amdman had done due diligence before committing money he would have discovered numerous threads on Nairaland about this character oliverjaid.

Here is a thread where he was accused of removing a tyre from a truck he cleared. It is a long read but it should open some eyes.

https://www.nairaland.com/2552022/horrible-experience-dishonest-clearing-agent#37323710

So him criminality don tey sef.

Mscheeeew

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Joselph95(m): 7:06am On Feb 07, 2020
lolaben:

God bless you. This is what we want to hear.

Not only hear, but to see the actions soonest.

3 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by TheMadame(f): 7:07am On Feb 07, 2020
xreal:

So him criminality don tey sef.

Mscheeeew

Yes.
Some old members can say a lot about many characters parading themselves as saints on this forum.
If you read the link of the thread on the missing truck tyre and compare it to the Amdmans thread you will see similar character traits.
If someone comes to you on Nairaland claiming he is selling something the onus is on the buyer to use goggle to do due diligence on his antecedents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by xreal: 7:53am On Feb 07, 2020
oliverjiad:
Goodmorning every one.

kind regards

oliverjaid

This guy go sabi toast woman well.

Anyway, keep to your words.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by bomasek(m): 8:32am On Feb 07, 2020
xreal:

This guy go sabi toast woman well.

Anyway, keep to your words.
He's a con man

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

GOLF 3 / VOLKSWAGEN BUG For Urgent Sale / Toyota Camry 2008 @ 2.5million / MINT & LOADED 2006 Toyota Highlander From Fhemmmy By Nairalander *NIJA Pixture**

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.