Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? (34104 Views)

Container Offloading Sales At Ladipo Warehouse (autos & General Household Items) / Mercedes Benz 815 Truck... Container 08155546004 / Solid Container Truck Nija Used.price slash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by AutoMoTech(m): 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2020
Is there not an option for Amdman to contract another clearing agent to finish this deal. Since Oliverjiad is not ready to do clean business.

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Bruno85: 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2020
I don't send money to clowns like Oliverjaid (twist), rather I send them to SARS for being as ass like this.
As for you, I have no words for you.
Just keep shut and allow people that has money to do business to handle their problem.

lateefat101:

Mr rich

Will it be bad or is it a taaboo if you send the money to him instead?

Prove to us that you a rich by sending the money grin .

We should always endeavour to think deep and wide with our brains.

6 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Bruno85: 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
It will amount to him coughing out another 2.2m again plus all the demurrage.
They must have achieved their aim of bankrupting Amdam as this is their sole aim.

AutoMoTech:
Is there not an option for Amdman to contract another clearing agent to finish this deal. Since Oliverjiad is not ready to do clean business.

6 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
Bruno85:
I don't send money to clowns like Oliverjaid (twist), rather I send them to SARS for being as ass like this.
As for you, I have no words for you.
Just keep shut and allow people that has money to do business to handle their problem.

See him...

robber calling hustler a clown

Take the case up from amdman

You are not a true son of your father if you don't take the case up and amdman publicly confirms

to us that you've done that, and that you are currently dealing with the agent using SARS.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by laptopsale(m): 2:46pm On Feb 07, 2020
oliverjiad:
Goodmorning every one.

I am oliverjaid, a clearing and forwarding agent. i am not a new face and i have been on Nairaland since 2013.
First i want to apoologise for my recent out bursts and ill mananered responses. it was unproffessional.

In business the customer is king, we hold all our dear clients in high regard and i want to tender an appology specifically to amdman.

Govt policies and shiping protocols have a major part to play in processing clearing of containers and cars in our various terminals. There are times when all systems will be in perfect sync and in 3-6 days the container or car is out, sadly there are times when they stay much longer.

Poor/timely comunication of sensitive documentation required for container processing is key.
I will not be passing the blame to anyone but my self. i should have ensured i had all the tools required to clear the container before giving out an expected time. I own up to my faults and mistakes and promise to make amends going forward.

Your monies are safe, and container is not lost. current protocols require that the container steps down at the port, if not it will be moved to a bonded warehousing facility sadly i cannot influence or speed up that process even if we are to pay extra for it. i know there is a lot of apprehension in certain quaters due to the nature of the transactions, but i can assure you that Mr amdman is an upright business man and your products are safely on nigerian soil.

Kindly bear with me, as i will sort this out and by next week you will all be driving in your freshly imported cars while we put this phase behind us.

once again my appologies to the house, i have learned from my mistakes and i will do better, and serve you better.

kind regards

oliverjaid
This is what you should have done from the very beginning of this thread, better late than never though.
I encourage you to do everything within your power to make sure container is cleared next week as promised.
Amdman please be patient for one more week, we all expect him to deliver on his promise this time.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Bruno85: 2:47pm On Feb 07, 2020
He cannot hustle with people hard earned money, I will kick his ass. If I pay him for something he should deliver that's the meaning of hustling. Not causing me more money and using me to solve his generation problems. Amdam has asked for the necessary contact SARS+/- army. If you are around Oliverjaid (twist), when they come him you will join him.
FYI am a true son of your Father.

lateefat101:

See him...

robber calling hustler a clown

Take the case up from amdman

You are not a true son of your father if you don't take the case up and amdman publicly confirms

to us that you've done that and currently dealing with the agent using SARS.

5 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by laptopsale(m): 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

I doubt if it's the same person beating about the bush with much arrogance that wrote this. The English sef change level. E be like say Mr clearing agent hired a PR to do the damage control as my brain can't come to term with the 360° reversal.

I pray this ends well.
I have same thought here too my brother.

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by AutoMoTech(m): 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2020
Bruno85:
It will amount to him coughing out another 2.2m again plus all the demurrage.
They must have achieved their aim of bankrupting Amdam as this is their sole aim.

hmmmm... Dis one deep o

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Openbusiness: 2:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
lateefat101:

It is your money/good at stake and you can do whatever you want.

But to me, I'll advise you give him timeframe he apologized and begged for, before you go that route.

Amdman you would do well to take note of this monicker. This person is obviously part of those who secretly wish or want your business on Nairaland to fail. From their posts you shall know themundecided

6 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2020
Bruno85:
He cannot hustle with people hard earned money, I will kick his ass. If I pay him for something he should deliver that's the meaning of hustling. Not causing me more money and using me to solve his generation problems. Amdam has asked for the necessary contact SARS+/- army. If you are around Oliverjaid (twist), when they come him you will join him.
FYI am a true son of your Father.

Amdman will confirm to us.

You must prove to us by making sure amdman publicly tells us with evidences that

you have taken up the case and that you are seriously dealing with the agent.

Until then, your claim of being a true son of your father is written on sand.

Best of luck to you.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Openbusiness: 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
laptopsale:
This is what you should have done from the very beginning of this thread, better late than never though.
I encourage you to do everything within your power to make sure container is cleared next week as promised.
Amdman please be patient for one more week, we all expect him to deliver on his promise this time.
One more week, huh? Ok, let's do the math.
One more week = 40k * 7 = 280k,
Plus 300k approx extra charges Amdman received today from him,
Plus, about 500k plus he already paid as EXTRA demurrage already
Total should be around N1.1m. Since you're such a good Samaritan and wise adviser, can you please pay the N1.1m extra costs for the agent you're pleading for? Ask Amdman for his account number, thanks. If you can't do this, then just know your advice is an evil advice!

13 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
Openbusiness:

Amdman you would do well to take note of this monicker. This person is obviously part of those who secretly wish or want your business on Nairaland to fail. From their posts you shall know themundecided

Stop your assumption! !!

The reverse is the case because the route you are telling amdman to take will only cause him more harm and losses.

This is Nigeria and you think money he will even have to spend that may not even give him desired solution

will do him good?

Until he develops high BP, slums and dies using the route he intends taking?

Will more patience I've been clamouring and advising him to take cost him anything?

Please answer the 3 questions and once you do, we will take it up from there.

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Openbusiness: 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2020
adeoljyd:
Some of us here thinking oliverjaid has apologised seems not to read this thread from the first page, the first apology statement was sent on Feb 6 at 12:59pm after which he went into temper tantrum with amdman and every other people that critisized him on the thread.

He just copied that same message and posted early this morning. That message means nothing if he did not do the job he was paid to do.

Such people needs iron hand, if you take it easy with them, they will keep taking you for a fool.
Scam apology.

6 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by GabrielYulaw(m): 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
Openbusiness:

Total should be around N1.1m. Since you're such a good Samaritan and wise adviser, can you please pay the N1.1m extra costs for the agent you're pleading for? Ask Amdman for his account number, thanks. If you can't do this, then just know your advice is an evil advice!

Hi! I don't understand. What does Oliverjaid need the extra week for? He has been given all the money and documents he needs to clear this container. So why is he so determined to drag his feet? Something is not adding up here.

4 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by ehissi(m): 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2020
laptopsale:

Somebody that is already asking baba for extra #299,880 for today matter as par duemurrage ooooo, the 2million whey baba don already give am never do, the duemurrage to cover till the next week the containers loaded with cars will come out, oliverjiad never begin talk who go pay that one.

Meanwhile amdman has been asking him to provide proof of payment of terminal charges, Oliverjiad has been dodging him since.

Make weekend reach first!

Meanwhile, can we have a Nairaland Moderator place a strong disclaimer concerning the account, Oliverjiad at the top of the auto section page and all import/port clearance related pages to avoid another person falling a victim of this Wharf rat.

It's becoming embarrassing here.....#2million just vanish like say na mess whey person mess and the fellow is still doing as if nothing is doing him......Ayam nor understanding again ooooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Openbusiness: 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2020
lateefat101:

[s]Stop your assumption! !!

The reverse is the case because the route you are telling amdman to take will only cause him more harm and losses.

This is Nigeria and you think money he will even have to spend that may not even give him desired solution

will do him good?

Until he develops high BP, slums and dies using the route he intends taking?

Will more patience I've been clamouring and advising him to take cost him anything?

Please answer the 3 questions and once you do, we will take it up from there.[/s]

IGNORED!!!

7 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Openbusiness: 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2020
GabrielYulaw:

Hi! I don't understand. What does Oliverjaid need the extra week for? He has been given all the money and documents he needs to clear this container. So why is he so determined to drag his feet? Something is not adding up here.
Maybe you should ask him yourself.

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2020
laptopsale:

Wisdom at its peak! !!

Exactly what I said that warranted over-sabi people with low IQ to be attacking.

Amdman, please take my piece of advice seconded by laptopsale as final for your good. Thanks

I'm out! !!
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Bruno85: 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
I was mistaken,
You cant even understand.
Am sorry bro, replying you gives me headache.

Last last Am the true son of your Father[b][/b]

lateefat101:

Amdman will confirm to us.

You must prove to us by making sure amdman publicly tells us with evidences that

you have taken up the case and that you are seriously dealing with the agent.

Until then, your claim of being a true son of your father is written on sand.

Best of luck to you.

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Bruno85: 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2020
He will be picked up when they come for Oliverjaid because am sure they will be together at that point.

Openbusiness:

3 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by ehissi(m): 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2020
GabrielYulaw:

And the wharf rat is just there catching trips, reading you guys comments on top one chilled bottle of Heineken, whey E use baba Amdman money take buy.......

Radarada.............

3 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by laptopsale(m): 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2020
Openbusiness:

I believe both Amdmam and Oliverjiad can find a way to resolve this aspect of the matter, I said one more week because this week is gone already leaving us with only next week for any resolution to take place.
I also didn't ask Amdman to send extra money to the young man rather I asked that he find a way to resolve this with the agent and count his loses if for anything he should do it for his customers who are most affected in this saga.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Dantedasz(m): 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2020
amdman:

I have given him till the end of today to get the container out. After that, we move to step 2.

Please any contacts for SARS and Army are welcome. Inbox me on +14372215476

Good day,
My sincere advice to you,is for you to get someone to go down to the port/terminal in order to know the true state of your container.
This agent Oliverjaid has a long history on this forum of not being true to his words. From my own experience when a clearing agent can not categorically tell you where the consignment is or the state of the clearance at a particular point in time that container MIGHT be under investigation by Customs. In my opinion that is the only situation that can delay clearing of a container for over a month and still counting.
Get someone to visit the port/terminal today in order to know the true state of your container before you find yourself pouring water into a basket. A word is enough for the wise.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by TheMadame(f): 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by amdman: 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2020
So Oliverjaid has sent further costs... now totalling N570,830, aside the N2,585,325 we have already paid. He is also expecting to receive additional N200,000 as his balance, bringing the total cost to N3,356,155‬. Is this person not evil?

Village people are not only from the village.

14 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2020
laptopsale:
I believe both Amdmam and Oliverjiad can find a way to resolve this aspect of the matter, I said one more week because this week is gone already leaving us with only next week for any resolution to take place.
I also didn't ask Amdman to send extra money to the young man rather I asked that he find a way to resolve this with the agent and count his loses if for anything he should do it for his customers who are most affected in this saga.

Wisdom at its peak! !!

Exactly what I said that warranted over-sabi people with low IQ to be attacking me.

Amdman, please take my piece of advice seconded by laptopsale as final for your good. Thanks

I'm done with sharing wisdom on this case! !!
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by adeoljyd(m): 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2020
amdman:
So Oliverjaid has sent further costs... now totalling N570,830, aside the N2,585,325 we have already paid. He is also expecting to receive additional N200,000 as his balance, bringing the total cost to N3,356,155‬. Is this person not evil?

amdman, i sent you a message on whatsapp, please respond.

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Openbusiness: 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2020
amdman:

That was his evil plan all along. Daylight robbery!

8 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by ehissi(m): 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2020
amdman:

So na from #2.2 million to #3.5million naira without guarantee that he will even pay the correct duty....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by adeoljyd(m): 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2020
ehissi:

So na from #2.2 million to #3.5million naira without guarantee that he will even pay the correct duty....

That is where the problem is now, and that is why people like this cannot be trusted. Even if he gets all the money he is demanding, there is no guarantee he would not cut corners.

Some people have truly sold their hearts to the devil.

4 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by aywhy93(m): 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2020
lateefat101:

Wisdom at its peak! !!

Exactly what I said that warranted over-sabi people with low IQ to be attacking.

I'm out! !!

You already said you're out, why further stories again?

Go out and NEVER return..!

lateefat101:

Wisdom at its peak! !!

Exactly what I said that warranted over-sabi people with low IQ to be attacking me.

I'm done with sharing wisdom on this case! !!

Is it possible to share something you don't have? Just keep your wisdom to yourself, keep it and use it later when you're in similar sh*t. Be a man of your words, get out as you said earlier and NEVER return.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply)

Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installments Over 2 Years. / Stop And Pre-order Benz G Wagon, Bentley, Rolls Royce... From The US / Cheapest Cars in Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.