Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? (33880 Views)

Container Offloading Sales At Ladipo Warehouse (autos & General Household Items) / Mercedes Benz 815 Truck... Container 08155546004 / Solid Container Truck Nija Used.price slash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Bruno85: 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2020
This oliverjaid is a mugu.
He is an illiterate that needs to be taught a lesson.
There is no way date on an invoice signifies the day the container landed. Invoice was issued so you can make payment prior to arrival of the container (block head)
Amdam has shared a correspondence with the shipping company notifying him on when the container arrived.
OP is in Canada and the useless agent is in shithole Nigeria that's why he is running mouth.
The the OP when he will recieve the container. If its beyond you, refund the money and settle with him let him find alternative as you are incurring more debt for him.

5 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Joselph95(m): 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2020
If I see this dude and a python at a time, I'll definitely run away from him first...

6 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by ProtectMyMoney: 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
[

I want to see how this pans out.
Amdman, how did you protect your money?

Did Oliverjaid show you copy of his customs licence as a clearing agent and did you verify it before commissioning him for the job?

I remember I was tackling Oliverjaid the other day.

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by SaintHilary(m): 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2020
AXYZ:

Only you seem to understand what you're saying. While you can be right, with poor presentation, you will appear wrong. You're incoherent.
!

Guys, the container will come definitely. The delay is the bone of contention.
WHEN!!!

Abi iru dindinrin wò wa leleyi bayi sad

See how you're talking non-chalantly with people's millions angry
See Oga this forum is not as anonymous as Seun is making you guys think o. The earlier you start respecting yourself the better for everyone angry

3 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Fentanyl: 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
the dogs have arrived

spewing and frothing at the mouth

empty threats left and right

lool

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by DesChyko: 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2020
I will beckon Overjiad to ask someone who knows how to type and spell correctly to make his case.
To be honest, he has been incoherent so far.

I will implore all affected stakeholders to toil with patience, but focus. The vessel is in the terminal. That's a plus.

3 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by SUPERPACK: 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2020
RIP English.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Lush100(m): 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
I'm trying to understand what happened.

he saying by the time adman reached out to him to get the container, container had already arrived hence he couldn't pay as early as Indicated on the invoice. also part payment was done at that time.

Mr jaid, so what normally happens when such occur and what are the cost and time implications.
are there no ways to get the said container out or what can be done.

from the chat u had with adman , u agreed to his request without any caveat,
maybe u should spell out some terms and conditions to ur client before u take job so they know what to expect.
without that passing blame back and forth is not a good business tradition.
please kindly state way forward,
pls present the whole story from the beginning so we know what went wrong.
clients are waiting please

5 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by xreal: 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
@ amdman

What happened to Adexfem's service?

You stated at the introductory part on the first page of your thread that Adexfem is the agent you use.

Except I get a good reason for this change of agent, I will not blame oliverjaid.

As for oliverjaid, this is veeeeery bad. I read your WhatsApp conversation with amdman on page two and felt disappointed in you.

9 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lolaben(m): 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
This is rather unfortunate experience, we just have to follow this Oliver guy with patience, so that he can deliver soon enough. It is always good we do a background check on people before handing them contracts. The days are evil and so are people. I pray it all ends well.
Dear Oliver, please and please, assist, deliver soonest, don't cause heart attack for people. The issue in Nigeria is already not a good one and adding this delays will just compound it all. God bless you Amdman, you shall overcome this trial.

3 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by OkoYibo: 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
oliverjiad:
oga container came in 27 of December 2019 and he gave me this job on the 3rd and calculate from 27 from January 3rd it's over days for me to step down, I'm talking about when he gave me bill laden different from when when vessel berthed and the 6days period I have to step down this container or pursue it for quick transfer it's simple stop acting like u see him as a messiah bcus hes selling cars cheap

Ladies and gentlemen, this is exactly why this wharf rat is doing this. His grouse is And man's cheap cars and he wants to spoil the business. That's the plan of those who are pushing him on.

14 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by xreal: 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
oliverjiad:
oga container came in 27 of December 2019 and he gave me this job on the 3rd and calculate from 27 from January 3rd it's over days for me to step down, I'm talking about when he gave me bill laden different from when when vessel berthed and the 6days period I have to step down this container or pursue it for quick transfer it's simple stop acting like u see him as a messiah bcus hes selling cars cheap

That statement is satanic.

13 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by DOZTECH: 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
amdman , look for a country representative you'll be dealing with. The job of the representative will be to hire a trusted clearing agents to clear your vehicle at a record time. You negotiate with the agent and pay money into your representative account while he supervise the process, releasing fund to engaged agent at every milestone. Country representative fee can be negotiated too.

Paying money into this crooks account while you're not around is not advisable. If your money land into their account during school fees, house rent, wife delivery or pressing family issues, definitely you'll hear stories.

If you need my services let's talk. I swear my words is my bond. I'll tender my registered documents, referees, bank statements and registered address to push my integrity.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by uchman(m): 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
Fentanyl:
the dogs have arrived

spewing and frothing at the mouth

empty threats left and right

lool

We know you are Oliverjaid,
You have been attacking people here as if it concerns you so we already know who you are...

Why is the transaction between Oliverjaid and his customer paining you more than the accused?

15 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by herrlekan(m): 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2020
AgentGoat:

Don't forget he stole a spare tire from a tipper he was meant to clear one time like that.

I remembered this incident very well but I can't remember the title of the thread. He cleared a truck and the spare tyre disappeared.Oliverjaid said there was no spare tyre attached to the truck. His bubble was bursted when the client post the picture Oliverjaid sent to him after the truck was cleared. A blind man can see that the tyre was attached to the chassis of the truck in the picture

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by uchman(m): 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2020
oliverjiad:
mind u he paid upfront of 1m for job charge for 2.2m and when he sent additional 1m 90percent job done he day the job bro not me why would a vessel berthed on 27th and u gave bill laden NL on the 3rd and u gave deposit on th 6th while mark container are on transfer AUTOMATICALLY already despite u do step down or transfer its for u to do whatever process before the arrival of the vessel.and he gave eme.biladen of the 3rd that's after vessel berthed on 27th of December 2019 are people not getting it

Dont let unnecessary pride take away food from your table...
Imagine the rate people trusted you and you are here behaving like someone that eat through his anus...

You believe you have customers and you dont know the power of nairaland,
You may wake up tomorrow and start looking for your customers and you may not find any due to your character...

You are not smart at all,
You dont know how to keep customers,
Definitely,
You are not wise enough for business...

Keep wagging mouth like woman,
If your customer write 1,
You write 10,
Ewu gambia!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Openbusiness: 10:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
xreal:
@ amdman

You stated at the introductory part on the first page of your thread that Adexfem is the agent you use.

Except I get a good reason for this change of agent, I will not blame oliverjaid.

As for oliverjaid, this is veeeeery bad. I read your WhatsApp conversation with amdman on page two and felt disappointed in you.
Because recently a car (GX460) he cleared for another popular Nairaland dealer got impounded by customs from the owner who happens to be a Nairalander too. Guess you have missed some recent auto section gists

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by odimbannamdi(m): 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2020
I am glad i am not the only one that noticed oliverjiad saying "we see amdman as a messiah coz he sells cars cheap"

Therein lies the genesis of the whole issue.

Very obviously, Oliver (and maybe some other bigwigs) are unhappy that amdman is crashing the price of cars and there is an heartless alliance to frustrate Amdman's efforts.

If not, how else do we describe his (Oliver's) running around in cycles when asked the simple question, "when will the container be out"? Aside that too, he cant even make a complete coherent statement. I struggle to understand his posts

This is just too sad and heartless.

Amdman, i implore you to do all within the ambits of the law to get redress. And next time, use an offline clearing agent who wont know the worth of your items or see your business transactions online to become envious of them.

These are the kinda things i see and get scared for Nigeria. We truly deserve the leaders we have

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Readonee35L(m): 10:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
As an importer, If you've not encountered issues with clearing agents , Then you must be a Jjc.
i always make sure i don't give them too much cars to handle at the same time, or else Money go miss road.
I know a lot about clearing, so i know when they start lying or telling me false things.

When dealing with agents, Always have uniformed men on stand by, And be ready to charge them to court at anytime.

Truth is, the Nigerian ports is filled with so many unnecessary issues. and the agents sometimes take advantage of this to delay your vehicle by using the funds for other things.

Complete transparency is needed to deal with them,
Explain to your client about every single process to make them calm and assured. When clearing a vehicle or container in Nigeria, 2-6 days delay sometimes is Very Very Normal. But if it exceeds that then there is something the agent is not saying.

I've had to forfeit some money while dealing with agents because most of them are very UNFORTUNATE.

This guy cleared a car for me last October, he wasn't too professional but he delivered.

3 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Openbusiness: 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2020
This thread is a real eye opener. I'm just wondering how a perfect gentleman with impeccable integrity like Amdman got introduced to this ********@#%-@%, Smh, let me not say the word in my mind.

7 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Openbusiness: 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2020
OkoYibo:

Ladies and gentlemen, this is exactly why this wharf rat is doing this. His grouse is And man's cheap cars and he wants to spoil the business. That's the plan of those who are pushing him on.
Loud it

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by GabrielYulaw(m): 10:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
Openbusiness:
This thread is a real eye opener. I'm just wondering how a perfect gentleman with impeccable integrity like Amdman got introduced to this ********@#%-@%, Smh, let me not say the word in my mind.

I am very surprised too. I expected better from Amdman. From the look of things he (Amdman) failed to research the guy properly, cos if he had done so he would had seen complaints on Nairaland that pertained to the quality of his services. I think this guy will delay this shipment as long as he can. It is also very possible he is working in cahoots with Amdman's detractors. He is simply not interested in resolving issues but insists on going around in circles like a blindfolded rat. Plus he is not even making sense, bringing irrelevancies into the issue and excuses upon excuses.

Amdman I fear you don enter one chance. Kindly find a way to clear your shipment without involving that idi0t. After, take him to court if you can and recover all you paid him. Stuff like this makes me very disappointed in Nigerians.

9 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Raysleek: 11:01pm On Feb 06, 2020
Jesus take the wheel. These men are good people.
Oliverjiad pls you should understand henceforth that people get impatient and apprehensive whenever their goods are delayed. Abeg you, do the needful and let everyone smile. And also update as much as possible the progress of your work with your client.
People of God, make una get small patience join abeg.
It will end in praise o

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by ehissi(m): 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
uchman:
Na wa ooh,
I was even thinking of giving this guy my container to clear...

Like wizkid said, be whatever you want to be.........but just don't be stupid.

His village people have already sat on his matter and they have locked the padlock and thrown away the key, whatever you do with him will always end in tears......and demurrage

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
xreal:
@ amdman

bro u never read mine and I want u to understand that for amdman to delay is bill.laden to me within the period of earlier berth of vessel or 6 days free of the vessel arrival cause all.this heavy delay,I'm.not saying should believe but try to understand me easily
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
ehissi:

Like wizkid said, be whatever you want to be.........but just don't be stupid.

His village people have already sat on his matter and they have locked the padlock and thrown away the key, whatever you do with him will always end in tears......and demurrage
ogun lakaye kpa ee pelu family eee
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Raysleek: 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
Bros just try and put in extra effort to deliver this container. Your reputation is at stake here. Too many people don dey view this thread
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
Raysleek:
Jesus take the wheel. These men are good people.
Oliverjiad pls you should understand henceforth that people get impatient and apprehensive whenever their goods are delayed. Abeg you, do the needful and let everyone smile. And also update as much as possible the progress of your work with your client.
People of God, make una get small patience join abeg.
It will end in praise o
bros with all.my explanation can somebody just try to be attentive my story and see from.the angle that shippin company can be faulty truely
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 11:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
xreal:
@ amdman

sir I dont want to talk further but God knows the best if amdman can come on here to say all this aside our daily chat from unset that's bad but anyway I believe I cant force the terminal and shipping company to transfer or step down a container that's on their list of protocol
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by ehissi(m): 11:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
Toceenay:

Please for God's sake, leave all these stories...
What's is the way forward?
When will the container be out?

This is what we want to hear...

When baba can quickly raise your money to go and clear it.

Baba don use una money clear personal Bills, based on owner of container dey Canada.

If na person whey dey with am for lagos, E for don use SARS on beat plus EFCC teach this bros how to talk to customers.

Na E make am dey form say E dey vex. Na when person give am money take do business, E go use that person money clear una own, then blame server for the other person goods whey delay.....

That na why E no fit give date on when una go get una container . It's just a simple something.

15 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by delawal: 11:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
is this Oliverjiad a licensed custom agent with office or a nairaland online agent or one of these touts DT do runs in ports?
is he a Yoruba man?

he sounds very incoherent. bad English. I don't even understand what his problem is. is it DT he doesn't want d container cleared or what.
but if he is an Igbo man, let me call him and this container will come out.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by ehissi(m): 11:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
AgentGoat:

Don't forget he stole a spare tire from a tipper he was meant to clear one time like that.

So na even wharf rat na E amdman give money.

Chai!! Oga Amdman, please for the sake of peace of mind, start looking for someone on ground that will match to the Lagos and fish him out physically and retrieve your container and possibly your cash.

Baba don chop your money oooo.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 / GOLF 3 / VOLKSWAGEN BUG For Urgent Sale / Toyota Camry 2008 @ 2.5million

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.