Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? - Autos (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? (34148 Views)

Container Offloading Sales At Ladipo Warehouse (autos & General Household Items) / Mercedes Benz 815 Truck... Container 08155546004 / Solid Container Truck Nija Used.price slash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by DoggieStyle: 7:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
lateefat101:

You are such a big fool for making such assumption without evidence.

Give yourself a knock on your coconut head and say "I'm a big fool".

I just try am but d knock kips going 2 ur head. mumu boy.

3 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by DoggieStyle: 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
lateefat101:

DoggieStyle

Your moniker says it all

You must be one of those market square touts with low faculty of thinking or reasoning.

La teef at101

ur moniker tell us say u be teef thief ole barawo odaran now go n die

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2020
DoggieStyle:

La teef at101

ur moniker tell us say u be teef thief ole barawo odaran now go n die

[/b]

Your response confirms that you are truly a market square tout with low faculty of thinking or reasoning.

Thanks for the evidence; you can now go back to market square or keep wasting your destiny on whores and die of HIV/AIDS.

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by ehissi(m): 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
lateefat101:

Who is this dull toddler with his fish brain cannot decode sensible meaning to things than coming up with assumptions?

People claiming grown up men when they cannot even beat intelligent toddlers.

Don't tell me that you are damn too pained to must have displayed your fish brain by violating one of nairaland's rules.

For your information, Adesida Oluwasegun Abayomi is the name of an individual known for credibility when

it comes to doing business on nairaland, in Nigeria and beyond and he is not ashamed of his names mentioned anywhere.

Can you post your own full names here? Never, reason being that they are associated with stealing, fraud and all manner of evil.

Oga are you in or out!!

Or just outta your mind defending your very good friend, colleague and fellow beer parlour brother oliverjiad.....

Because when you said you were out, I had small hope that people that truly understand the gravity of what Oliverjiad had done na E remain.

Someone gave you #2.5million for a job that you charged #2.2million, and common receipts for payment for terminal, you have refused to provide him with evidence of such payments,after repeated request.

For all we know, you didn't even pay for that and are lying as to where the container really is..........

Instead, you are busy sending him a bill of #1.1 million extra for anticipated duemurrage and associated charges for next week and even have the guts to add extra #200,000 for your personal service - where is the service, ayam still looking for it.

And many people are sharing testimony that this is how he treats all his customers till date.

Someone even shared the testimony before this time, with digital receipts to prove it that he will charge you lower cash, with the hope of getting you to pay a deposit and then he will create delay with excuse and charge you extra with needless delay.

And you busy, appealing for such a person.

Na person like you, blood money ritualist dey join follow body, in case they catch them, you go sabi appeal on their behalf, passionately......

Better be out, so that sanity can return to this space......

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2020
ehissi:

Oga are you in or out!!

Or just outta your mind defending your very good friend, colleague and fellow beer parlour brother oliverjiad.....

Because when you said you were out, I had small hope that people that truly understand the gravity of what Oliverjiad had done na E remain.

Someone gave you #2.5million for a job that you charged #2.2million, and common receipts for payment for terminal, you have refused to provide him with evidence of such payments,after repeated request.

For all we know, you didn't even pay for that and are lying as to where the container really is..........

Instead, you are busy sending him a bill of #1.1 million extra for anticipated duemurrage and associated charges for next week and even have the guts to add extra #200,000 for your personal service - where is the service, ayam still looking for it.

And many people are sharing testimony that this is how he treats all his customers till date.

Someone even shared the testimony before this time, with digital receipts to prove it that he will charge you lower cash, with the hope of getting you to pay a deposit and then he will create delay with excuse and charge you extra with needless delay.

And you busy, appealing for such a person.

Na person like you, blood money ritualist dey join follow body, in case they catch them, you go sabi appeal on their behalf, passionately......

Better be out, so that sanity can return to this space......

You are indeed blind through eye and brain and also judge based on sentiments.

People like you are very worse than the agent who even apologized and begged for grace yet

you hypocrites are judging him to be nailed to the cross on the mistake that he realized he made.

Go and hug transformer and die.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by DoggieStyle: 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
lateefat101:

Your response confirms that you are truly a market square tout with low faculty of thinking or reasoning.

Thanks for the evidence; you can now go back to market square or keep wasting your destiny on whores and die of HIV/AIDS.

Hahahaha, if I start with una, I go dig u up, u go cry for here n call mod las las. I dey see all d scams n fraud wey u dey do bast.ard. na y u dy change ur moniker. Na that aids wey kee ur mama who.re go kee u too
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by adeoljyd(m): 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2020
It is very sad that the same trend of people raining insults and curses on each other on nairaland will most likely continue, it happens on almost every thread with more than a page.

Does it mean some folks here have no control over their emotions or we Just find it difficult to communicate in a civil manner?

On a faceless forum like this, We should try as much as possible to be Civil and whenever Someone tries to communicate in an uncivilized manner, let others try as much as possible to ignore such a person. Our Silence(especially when someone tries to provoke us) sometimes will go a long way in maintaining order.

This thread was created to address an important issue that is affecting many lives one way or another at the moment. We should not derail or turn it to ground to rain curses or abuse each other.

5 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by DoggieStyle: 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2020
adeoljyd:
It is very sad that the same trend of people raining insults and curses on each other on nairaland will most likely continue, it happens on almost every thread with more than a page.

Does it mean some folks here have no control over their emotions or we Just find it difficult to communicate in a civil manner?

On a faceless forum like this, We should try as much as possible to be Civil and whenever Someone tries to communicate in an uncivilized manner, let others try as much as possible to ignore such a person. Our Silence(especially when someone tries to provoke us) sometimes will go a long way in maintaining order.

This thread was created to address an important issue that is affecting many lives one way or another at the moment. We should not derail or turn it to ground to rain curses or abuse each other.

No vex but dat lathief bastard dey work wit d agent n he's spewing rubbish
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Bruno85: 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
Guy you be scrotal sac.
Honestly.

lateefat101:

Only kids make mere assumptions out of their low level thinking.

Your sawawu said I'm Adesida Oluwasegun Abayomi which you will also believe.

Why not use the names to carry out investigation to ascertain if he ever know the said agent

not to talk of ever done any business with him.

You sure need to always use your brain; I'm now said to be part of the agent because I said

OP should give him more time he begged for in his apology statement, before following advise

of you shallow thinkers telling him to use SARS and army.

I expected you people to always think wide, deep and far and now shallow before taking any step.

Agent apologized and begged for one week. Will you people die if you agree to give him the one

week he begged for?

Bunch of idiotic hypocrites and pharisees.

3 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
DoggieStyle:

Hahahaha, if I start with una, I go dig u up, u go cry for here n call mod las las. I dey see all d scams n fraud wey u dey do bast.ard. na y u dy change ur moniker. Na that aids wey kee ur mama LovePeddler go kee u too

Share the scams and fraud or perish.

Choose one but I know for sure that the second is yours because you have no scam or fraud to share about me.

That was what killed your dad and it is compulsory it kills you since you didn't learn from your dad's costly mistake.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2020
Bruno85:
Guy you be scrotal sac.
Honestly.

Welcome back from your hiding place of shit

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by arent88(m): 7:59pm On Feb 07, 2020
lateefat101:

You are indeed blind through eye and brain and also judge based on sentiments.

People like you are very worse than the agent who even apologized and begged for grace yet

you hypocrites are judging him to be nailed to the cross on the mistake that he realized he made.

Go and hug transformer and die.
pls I will like to know your take on who should take care of the demurrage that is piling up.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2020
arent88:
pls I will like to know your take on who should take care of the demurrage that is piling up.

I already treated that in my previous posts on this thread; please check. Thanks
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Bruno85: 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
Surely you have no Father and lack respect for one.
Classical example of a child born from a used condom from the trash.
No father, no respect for one.
Poor masses.

quote author=lateefat101 post=86463487]

Choose one but I know for sure that the second is yours because you have no scam or fraud to share about me.

That was what killed your dad and it is compulsory it kills you since you didn't learn from your dad's costly mistake.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Joselph95(m): 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
lateefat101:

You are such a big fool for making such assumption without evidence.

Give yourself a knock on your coconut head and say "I'm a big fool".
No doubt you're the big fool here.

I just searched through Ur so called moniker and it came to my notice that you're ALWAYS involved in any forms of arguments and toxic speeches.

And with that I see no reason anyone needs to respond to his comments because "silent is the best answer for a fool".

5 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
Bruno85:
Surely you have no Father and lack respect for one.
Classical example of a child born from a used condom from the trash.
No father, no respect for one.
Poor masses.

Who let the dog out of its cage?

A dog cannot know his father which means you are a bastard.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by dicksonadams(m): 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
Guys guys, please let stop the insults and seek a way forward please. Some of us have vehicle in this container, it hasn't been easy... @Amdman and Oliverjaid please let reach a compromise, from the looks of things despite the fact that a lot of money had been used on the clearing thus far, it seem more money would still be needed especially with the demurrage {which keeps mounting as time are wasted} , I feel for Amdman cause only God knows how his profit margin will be looking like right now. Well business is about risk but do know that you are not alone.

@Oliverjaid, is next week certain? how do you plan to upset the demurrage? Sincerely speaking, is lack of fund a reason why this container is being delayed, please please shared the root reasons, I promise I wouldnt call it excuse. I remember you cleared my Honda Civic 08 gotten from aberyomi09 last year and you delivered though very negligible delay.

Let work together to get this container out, please I beg, no more insult please

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
Joselph95:

No doubt you're the big fool here.

I just searched through Ur so called moniker and it came to my notice that you're ALWAYS involved in any forms of arguments and toxic speeches.

And with that I see no reason anyone needs to respond to his comments because "silent is the best answer for a fool".

Who let this another dog out of its cage?

It is even better as you are returning to your cage.

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2020
Give the agent one week he begged for was what I advised, but fools saying he should arrest him with SARS and army

kept throwing insults at me that I'm supporting the agent.

You need to always look before leaping.

We should also always gather to be wise and not to be foolish.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Joselph95(m): 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2020
DoggieStyle:

U don alredy perish If ur obituary no reach 4rnt page, I no go rest grin una go hear wenh

Could you pls stop responding to that fool?...
When he's tired of barking he'll rest.

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2020
Joselph95:

Irony

How well and loud are you barking from your cage grin ?
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by DoggieStyle: 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
Joselph95:

Bros, him pot don full today.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Joselph95(m): 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
DoggieStyle:

Stop it already...
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
DoggieStyle:

Empty barrel
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by DoggieStyle: 8:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
lateefat101:

Irony

How well and loud are you barking from your cage grin ?

Face me, leave everibody alone. I wan finish ur life 2day. Thief criminal oloriburuku somebody
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2020
DoggieStyle:

Face me, leave everibody alone. I wan finish ur life 2day. Thief criminal oloriburuku somebody

Where are the scams and fraud your empty barrel was searching to share about me?

You are so pained you dumb whores monger; AIDS is finishing you before you even finish yourself and your family.

lateefat101:

That was what killed your dad and it is compulsory it kills you since you didn't learn from your dad's costly mistake.

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by DOZTECH: 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2020
Any business above 500k, get a lawyer to prepare a document for just 10k then register it at any court for less than 5k and have piece of mind. Any default on either party bears corresponding expenses. Amdman, if you want this your business to run hitch free, engage an independent agent. It'll save you a lot.

3 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
Finally, we are on our way to having some major peace thanks to some forkers getting 'owned' in a doggiestyle keep bleeping them mate. You got the original dial. Ugly mofos

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
lateefat101:

Stop your assumption! !!

The reverse is the case because the route you are telling amdman to take will only cause him more harm and losses.

This is Nigeria and you think money he will even have to spend that may not even give him desired solution

will do him good?

Until he develops high BP, slums and dies using the route he intends taking?

Will more patience I've been clamouring and advising him to take cost him anything?

Please answer the 3 questions and once you do, we will take it up from there.

Pharisees and hypocrites in here calling for the agent to be tortured by SARS or army

not even after he apologized and begged for next week should respond to these or forever hold their peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply)

Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installments Over 2 Years. / Stop And Pre-order Benz G Wagon, Bentley, Rolls Royce... From The US / Cheapest Cars in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.