Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? - Autos (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? (33979 Views)

Container Offloading Sales At Ladipo Warehouse (autos & General Household Items) / Mercedes Benz 815 Truck... Container 08155546004 / Solid Container Truck Nija Used.price slash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 08, 2020
lateefat101:

How has this brainless post of yours helped to resolve not to talk of contribute meaningfully to the case on ground?

You should have hold your peace instead of typing nonsense.

Whoever you are, you have successfully diverted attention from the oliverjiad guy all to yourself. What do you want these people to do for you?

Amd.man is surely not happy with what you are doing on this thread. How about you be a gentleman and stop responding to every comment

Shalom

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 9:51am On Feb 08, 2020
spacofadan:

Whoever you are, you have successfully diverted attention from the oliverjiad guy all to yourself. What do you want these people to do for you?

Amd.man is surely not happy with what you are doing on this thread. How about you be a gentleman and stop responding to every comment

Shalom

Thanks for your contribution sir.

But how has it contributed to resolving the case on ground?
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 08, 2020
lateefat101:

Thanks for your contribution sir.

But how has it contributed to resolving the case on ground?
Leave this thread.

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 10:17am On Feb 08, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Leave this thread.

Sleep on this thread without contributing meaningfully to it.

By the way, is it your thread?
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 08, 2020
lateefat101:

Sleep on this thread without contributing meaningfully to it.

Is it your thread?
My final word to you. Leave this thread.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 10:20am On Feb 08, 2020
Smartchoiice:

My final word to you. Leave this thread.

Empty barrel

Are you the custodian or owner of nairaland?
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 10:33am On Feb 08, 2020
So we back again. Had a good nap. Woke up and had some good breakfast with a fresh brewed coffee. Life is good.

If your life is miserable and you think this is the place to show it off, by all means do you!

If you have something meaningful to contribute, by all means, go ahead

If you have an axe to grind. This is not the place. We don't want no premature obituaries either!

Its the weekend. Ports basically ain't working so we ain't getting any meaningful results. But the good news is, we are less that 2 days to Monday and wind go blow. We go fowl nyashh.

Those defending the clearing agent. May your conscience judge your befuddled rotten brains.

Those diverting attention from the main issues at hand, you must def would meet your fair share of injustice.

To those in the shadows waiting for AmdMan to fail. Those viewing. The car dealers. The mechanics. The formentors. The accursed. The diverters. The lecturers. The online makerters. All you forkers should take a squared iced block and shove it up your goddamn tinny winny arsses

We gon solve this come Monday. In peace or in pieces

15 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 10:38am On Feb 08, 2020
soilessfarms:
So we back again. Had a good nap. Woke up and had some good breakfast with a fresh brewed coffee. Life is good.

If your life is miserable and you think this is the place to show it off, by all means do you!

If you have something meaningful to contribute, by all means, go ahead

If you have an axe to grind. This is not the place. We don't want no premature obituaries either!

Its the weekend. Ports basically ain't working so we ain't getting any meaningful results. But the good news is, we are less that 2 days to Monday and wind go blow. We go fowl nyashh.

Those defending the clearing agent. May your conscience judge your befuddled rotten brains.

Those diverting attention from the main issues at hand, you must def would meet your fair share of injustice.

To those in the shadows waiting for AmdMan to fail. Those viewing. The car dealers. The mechanics. The formentors. The accursed. The diverters. The lecturers. The online makerters. All you forkers should take a squared iced block and shove it up your goddamn tinny winny arsses

We gon solve this come Monday. In peace or in pieces

Empty showoff with empty words from someone always looking for cheap applaud.

Let's count the likes you will get; you have failed in your attempt of getting applaud if that post of yours doesn't get 100 likes.

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 10:40am On Feb 08, 2020
I see no reason why those diverting attention from the main issues at hand are allowed to do. Basically some folks aint even sleeping. Taking over the problems which the accused is supposed to address.

By the end of the whole thing, we hope some people would lose their nairaland marketing licenses. This kind of behavior should never be tolerated at all
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 11:00am On Feb 08, 2020
soilessfarms:
I see no reason why those diverting attention from the main issues at hand are allowed to do. Basically some folks aint even sleeping. Taking over the problems which the accused is supposed to address.

By the end of the whole thing, we hope some people would lose their nairaland marketing licenses. This kind of behavior should never be tolerated at all

After the accused apologized and begged for a time frame, you and others are still saying that he should be crucified even before

the time frame he begged for.

Isn't that devilish?

You want the repentant agent to loose business on nairaland? You are absolutely devilish! !!

oliverjiad:
Goodmorning every one.

I am oliverjaid, a clearing and forwarding agent. i am not a new face and i have been on Nairaland since 2013.
First i want to apoologise for my recent out bursts and ill mananered responses. it was unproffessional.

In business the customer is king, we hold all our dear clients in high regard and i want to tender an appology specifically to amdman.

Govt policies and shiping protocols have a major part to play in processing clearing of containers and cars in our various terminals. There are times when all systems will be in perfect sync and in 3-6 days the container or car is out, sadly there are times when they stay much longer.

Poor/timely comunication of sensitive documentation required for container processing is key.
I will not be passing the blame to anyone but my self. i should have ensured i had all the tools required to clear the container before giving out an expected time. I own up to my faults and mistakes and promise to make amends going forward.

Your monies are safe, and container is not lost. current protocols require that the container steps down at the port, if not it will be moved to a bonded warehousing facility sadly i cannot influence or speed up that process even if we are to pay extra for it. i know there is a lot of apprehension in certain quaters due to the nature of the transactions, but i can assure you that Mr amdman is an upright business man and your products are safely on nigerian soil.

Kindly bear with me, as i will sort this out and by next week you will all be driving in your freshly imported cars while we put this phase behind us.

once again my appologies to the house, i have learned from my mistakes and i will do better, and serve you better.

kind regards

oliverjaid
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by 9jatriot(m): 11:00am On Feb 08, 2020
Is there anybody? anybody at all? who has the right connection to help to see that oliver guy dealt with? I would hate to see this Amdman fail and his image tarnished through no fault of his.
I do not know Amdman as a person, I have never even made a comment on his car thread or sent him a message, but I have seen how ridiculously cheap his cars are that I was initially skeptical until he proved to be true, so it will be bad if this agent guy drives him out of business.
Is it even the calm way he responds to provocative statements? Abeg anyone that has the right connection to help should, I non mind if I (we) do contribution for the guy, I always hate to see good people fail because of a few wicked people.
Please anyone

14 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 11:13am On Feb 08, 2020
If you are a thief with a long record of incompetence on this forum. If you have serially cheated people on this forum. If yoy have represented that you have license and you do not. If many people have had bad experiences with you losing money. If they saw your advertisements on nairaland claiming to be what you are not. Surely, something ought to be dond about it. Over the years shady and fraudulent people have lost their rights to advertise on this forum.

Forgiveness? Yes its possible. But to a serial incompetent cheat with a long history of askijg for extra money using demurrage as excuse? Mhh maybe, maybe not. We gon see how this pans out

When your money or property is not involved. Its easy for anyone to say shiite. Its easy to play the damn devils advocate straddling two poles.

7 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 11:16am On Feb 08, 2020
Don't worry bro. Thanks for your great concern. AmdMan is working seriously on resolving the issues.

Most important is that he wants to get the cars out for his clients.

Thereafter, shiite will hit the fan real quick.

The clients come first

9jatriot:
Is there anybody? anybody at all? who has the right connection to help to see that oliver guy dealt with? I would hate to see this Amdman fail and his image tarnished through no fault of his.
I do not know Amdman as a person, I have never even made a comment on his car thread or sent him a message, but I have seen how ridiculously cheap his cars are that I was initially skeptical until he proved to be true, so it will be bad if this agent guy drives him out of business.
Is it even the calm way he responds to provocative statements? Abeg anyone that has the right connection to help should, I non mind if I (we) do contribution for the guy, I always hate to see good people fail because of a few wicked people.
Please anyone
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by thebigkendo(m): 11:19am On Feb 08, 2020
uchman:

Lool
This guy your talent is obvious...
You are a comedian clown...
Abeg have mercy

Finally somebody figured it out..

Unfortunately it took over 3 wasted pages of back & forth

5 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 11:20am On Feb 08, 2020
soilessfarms:
Don't worry bro. Thanks for your great concern. AmdMan is working seriously on resolving the issues.

Most important is that he wants to get the cars out for his clients.

Thereafter, shiite will hit the fan real quick.

The clients come first

grin grin grin

I was expecting you will tell him to help amdman deal with the agent as you have been advising him while I was

saying that he shouldn't go that route.

It is now obvious you have taken to my word of not using SARS or army to deal with him but give him time

and work hand in hand with the agent to make the issue gets resolved amicably.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Fentanyl: 11:22am On Feb 08, 2020
Smartchoiice:
Thief.

loool
we all know your father was a thief before his untimely demise
accept our sympathies
ode

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Fentanyl: 11:23am On Feb 08, 2020
wait so this issue is still raging?

loooooool
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 11:57am On Feb 08, 2020
oliverjiad I see you viewing mate. I see you clearly vision 20/20

Less than 2 days until monday. We all patient like that

Just clear the container is all everyone is asking

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by SensualMan1(m): 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
AgentGoat:

Don't forget he stole a spare tire from a tipper he was meant to clear one time like that.
He has also been detained at police station in 2014 for a similar offense in which he spent 9 days in police cell.
He's lucky he's dealing with a good guy like Amdman. Try D's shit with people like us ur whole family will come begging once again like September 2014 @oliverjaid

5 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
Fentanyl:

loool

we all know your father was a thief before his untimely demise

accept our sympathies

ode
You assume we share same father. Sorry no. cheesy
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by SensualMan1(m): 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
Funny how it happens to be oliverjiad again the known port criminal who steals all sorts of things ranging from car DVD, Alloy rims, bulbs, jack, car batteries and what have u.

Funny again reading all this from NL. The guy is worst in real life.

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
SensualMan1:
He has also been detained at police station in 2014 for a similar offense in which he spent 9 days in police cell.
He's lucky he's dealing with a good guy like Amdman. Try D's shit with people like us ur whole family will come begging once again like September 2014 @oliverjaid
lolz people can cook lies,ahbah oga dont take unnecessary opportunities to bring people down ahbah me stay In police custody for good 9days nah wah ooo very funny grin grin
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by xreal: 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
SensualMan1:
Funny how it happens to be oliverjiad again the known port criminal who steals all sorts of things ranging from car DVD, Alloy rims, bulbs, jack, car batteries and what have u.

Funny again reading all this from NL. The guy is worst in real life.

The guy dey peep at your comment.

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by xreal: 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2020
oliverjiad:
lolz people can cook lies,ahbah oga dont take unnecessary opportunities to bring people down ahbah me stay In police custody for good 9days nah wah ooo very funny grin grin

Don't mind him, these lies cookers.

It wasn't up to 9 days abeg.

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by SensualMan1(m): 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
xreal:

Don't mind him, these lies cookers.

It wasn't up to 9 days abeg.
The error was mine. It was 8 days actually.
I mistakenly added the day he was picked up cos it was the following day he was thrown into cell.

@oliverjiad it was 8 days u spent in police cell mbok and not 9 after which your brother came to bail u. Mkpi.

13 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2020
oliverjiad:
You have no reputation.

5 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by SensualMan1(m): 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
oliverjiad:
The name Christopher AJ should ring a bell by now.

After many years here u still are.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by ehissi(m): 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
SensualMan1:
The error was mine. It was 8 days actually.
I mistakenly added the day he was picked up cos it was the following day he was thrown into cell.

@oliverjiad it was 8 days u spent in police cell mbok and not 9 after which your brother came to bail u. Mkpi.

Lwkmd........At the same time, I marvel at the brutal stupidity of some wharf rats........ grin

So na that extra one day, whey you add, na E be E problem, whey provoke am to comment......... grin

E just sitdon pose, dey read comments, dey wait for Amdman to forward am #1million extra....

One Naira of shame, E no get.

Abeg Oga Amdman please confirm for the house, have you received evidence of payment for Terminal from Oliverjiad?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
Mhhh someone has signed out and is viewing thread with original moniker after defending the unscrupulous clearing agent. Are they working together? Time shall tell

Wealthy oga i see o

7 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
The fact that this agent has had so much encounters with nairalanders should be a concern to everyone. Who knows how many people outside this forum that may have fallen prey to all these antics?

It is truly mind boggling to think he has been detained by the police

7 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
Fools talk when it is not necessary, but for people to know and see that they are talking trash.

Alternate moniker created on February 01, 2020 for that matter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30) (Reply)

MINT & LOADED 2006 Toyota Highlander From Fhemmmy By Nairalander *NIJA Pixture** / BUY YOUR CARS,SUVs,BUSES,TRUCKS FRM COTONOU.CALL; 07033100180,Ismail. / How To Promote Your Business & Make Massive Sales!-|Autos Sales Strategies|-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.