Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? - Autos (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? (34160 Views)

Container Offloading Sales At Ladipo Warehouse (autos & General Household Items) / Mercedes Benz 815 Truck... Container 08155546004 / Solid Container Truck Nija Used.price slash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
Well well, two for the price of one. Viewing now at the same time

Everyone is welcome to contribute their quota to solving this obvious impasse

Pls contribute constructively
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by SaintHilary(m): 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
oliverjiad:
lolz people can cook lies,ahbah oga dont take unnecessary opportunities to bring people down ahbah me stay In police custody for good 9days nah wah ooo very funny grin grin
So For your fraudulent mind now u no fit sleep for cell even after using someone's hard earned money.
Wait till Monday evening and don't release dat container sir, your buthole won't be alive to tell the tale of wat it experienced in there

9 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 1:20pm On Feb 08, 2020
Guy! Why you dey reveal the game plan na. Peace mi mate. Make we get that container for the clients

Its less than 2 days till Monday.

SaintHilary:

So For your fraudulent mind now u no fit sleep for cell even after using someone's hard earned money.
Wait till Monday evening and don't release dat container sir, your buthole won't be alive to tell the tale of wat you experienced

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Asquare84(m): 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
My fear have finally been proven, see adman no 1 enemy viewing the thread

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 1:31pm On Feb 08, 2020
oliverjiad:
lolz people can cook lies,ahbah oga dont take unnecessary opportunities to bring people down ahbah me stay In police custody for good 9days nah wah ooo very funny grin grin

Don't mind them.

That is what their devilish selves are good at.

Many of us appreciate the content of the apology message that you dropped.

No matter what we must have done, God Himself loves anyone with repentance heart, not those

which are much amidst those condemning you full of pride that will never apologize if in your shoe.

God will see you through this phase and put them into everlasting shame at the end of it all.

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
They have been viewing since yesterday. I got all them screenshots.

They are waiting in the shadows like cockroaches to feed on dirt. They feed on dirt.

Scum of society!

Asquare84:
My fear have finally been proven, see adman no 1 enemy viewing the thread

6 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
soilessfarms:
Well well, two for the price of one. Viewing now at the same time

Everyone is welcome to contribute their quota to solving this obvious impasse

Pls contribute constructively

Calculusx, are you not ashamed of yourself hiding under this your alternate moniker?

Use your main moniker.

You are even worse of an human being defrauding people yet feeling like it

is your fundamental human right to be doing so, that you don't even dare apologize

to anyone in the cases you were exposed in.

Has the agent ever wronged you? If yes, use your calculusx moniker to state whatever he has

done to you.

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
soilessfarms:
They have been viewing since yesterday. I got all them screenshots.

They are waiting in the shadows like cockroaches to feed on dirt. They feed on dirt.

Scum of society!

Calculusx

If you are scared of using your main moniker, use your other moniker sabaka

because only few people know that you are also the one behind it.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
We need constructive contributions. If you are here to see AmdMan fail, i feel sorry for your sanity

If you are here to misinform, deviate, sidetrack, cause confusion, support fraud and incompetence. See a shrink

If you are dumb as rocks. By all means stay that way cos ut would not change the outcome nonetheless

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
And if your data is finished. Go, recharge and come back. I got unlimited.

Someone here used to say 'use data wisely' and i see him viewing too.

This thread brings all the boys to the yard.

Make una contribute oo
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
soilessfarms:
We need constructive contributions. If you are here to see AmdMan fail, i feel sorry for your sanity

If you are here to misinform, deviate, sidetrack, cause confusion, support fraud and incompetence. See a shrink

If you are dumb as rocks. By all means stay that way cos ut would not change the outcome nonetheless

Your scared chicken ass couldn't summon courage to quote me.

Legalwealth you claim I am fought those you are saying want the fall of amdman.

Legalwealth directly and indirectly defended amdman when those you said wanted his downfall were parading.

Aren't you a confused fool saying I'm the same legalwealth looking for amdman's failure?

Calculusx, you can do better.

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by SaintHilary(m): 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
lateefat101:

Don't mind them.

No matter what we must have done, God Himself loves anyone with repentance heart, not those

which are much amidst those condemning you full of pride that will never apologize if in your shoe.

God will see you through this phase and put them into everlasting shame at the end of it all.

And as for you, you think you're safe cus you're in a village somewhere in Akure, Spoiler Alert, more details about you and your boss are being gathered, stay tuned smiley

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
SaintHilary:

And as for you, you think you're safe cus you're in a village somewhere in Akure, Spoiler Alert, more details about you and your boss are being gathered, stay tuned smiley

Ode re Oooo grin grin grin

Legalwealth you are assuming I am is surely from Akure which anyone can know by his prolific surname.

But you showed us your foolishness because Legalwealth we know who is not a coward lives in Lagos and Abuja

going about his businesses the legitimate ways.

Let's have more of your stupid information gathered from senseless assumptions you claim to have.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by SaintHilary(m): 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
lateefat101:

Ode re Oooo grin grin grin

Legalwealth you are assuming I am is surely from Akure which anyone can know by his prolific username.

But you failed because Legalwealth we know who is not a coward lives in Lagos and Abuja going about his

businesses the legitimate ways.

Let's have more of your stupid information gathered from senseless assumptions you claim to have.

Kk
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
SaintHilary:

Kk

Imagine undecided

Only those with extremely low IQ use kk instead of ok or okay.

Thanks for confirming to us that you are truly senseless.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by sats: 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
mexxy1:
Hmm... This is why you shouldn't trust most of these people until you see actual and verified customers they served. =N=2.5million plus paid despite an agreed =N=2.2 and he's yet to deliver.

He probably under quoted in order to get the job.

I hope you get the container so you and your customers have peace of mind.

Doing business in nigeria is an extreme sport
One minute the agent is begging for patronage
You patronize him
Next minute
You are chasing the agent for your goods or refund

7 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
I will quote you this once and never again. So read carefully.

When your case came up against Calculusx, the first thread you created, many people clearly stood up and showed support. I promised not to get involved at all. But somehow, they started picking on you. Everyone on cartalk section wanted a go at you. I seriously felt like it was not fair at all. You were fighting a one man battle.

So I reached out to you through engineer prosper. I chatted with him or you (whatever) if there was anything i could do. You told me you have gone pass that. You hold no grudges etc. I said ok. I moved on.

Eve though you said you didn't habor any anymosity, the moniker lateefat took up the cause of legal wealth with zest. Bringing it at every turn, every opportunity, on every thread. But then its your prerogative to do as you please.

But if you told me you just wanted them to realise they were wrong, and they still did not realise. Why keep on and on and on over this matter? I feel your pain of having been ripped off. I offered to help you solve it. You told me police and effc were on the matter. You or legal wealth (doesnt matter really)

You cant fight injustice of what Calculusx did to you or legal wealth by defending incompetence of this clearing agent.

Go find the alternate Calculusx mate. I aint it. I don't have a main moniker. That way i am able yo mantain my anonymity (if there is anything like it)

Well. I rest. I wil not reply you here or anywhere else.

lateefat101:

Your scared chicken ass couldn't summon courage to quote me.

Legalwealth you claim I am fought those you are saying wants the fall of amdman.

Legalwealth directly and indirectly defended amdman when those you said wanted his downfall were parading.

Aren't you a confused fool saying I'm the same legalwealth looking for amdman failure.

Calculusx, you can do better.

7 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 2:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
soilessfarms:
I will quote you this once and never again. So read carefully.

When your case came up against Calculusx, the first thread you created, many people clearly stood up and showed support. I promised not to get involved at all. But somehow, they started picking on you. Everyone on cartalk section wanted a go at you. I seriously felt like it was not fair at all. You were fighting a one man battle.

So I reached out to you through engineer prosper. I chatted with him or you (whatever) if there was anything i could do. You told me you have gone pass that. You hold no grudges etc. I said ok. I moved on.

Eve though you said you didn't habor any anymosity, the moniker lateefat took up the cause of legal wealth with zest. Bringing it at every turn, every opportunity, on every thread. But then its your prerogative to do as you please.

But if you told me you just wanted them to realise they were wrong, and they still did not realise. Why keep on and on and on over this matter? I feel your pain of having been ripped off. I offered to help you solve it. You told me police and effc were on the matter. You or legal wealth (doesnt matter really)

You cant fight injustice of what Calculusx did to you or legal wealth by defending incompetence of this clearing agent.

Go find the alternate Calculusx mate. I aint it. I don't have a main moniker. That way i am able yo mantain my anonymity (if there is anything like it)

Well. I rest. I wil not reply you here or anywhere else.

Thanks again for your senseless post full of assumptions and lies.

Even when legalwealth fought a one man battle with God by his, didn't he end up crushing them

and people like you were at the end put to shame?
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by freshvine(f): 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
lateefat101:

Don't mind them.

If truly you're legalwealth, I am highly disappointed. I swear I am. During your debacle with the car dealer, I sided you to get justice at least to prove a point from the shortchanged service you received. Reversed, you're here protecting and applauding a common criminal using dubious means to siphon client money.

What that guy put up there isn't an apology but a public relations to buy more time. Yes we've to tow with his PR stunt but that nonetheless has repaired his dainted image.

Until he is able to clear the consignments at no extra cost and tender unreserved apology to everyone concerned afterward, I bet as an educated man you shouldn't be swayed with his publicity stunts.

...Except though you've sinister motives, I've always known you to be a child of God. Is there a conspiracy to run amdman out of business and you've been recruited as the propaganda expert?

11 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
freshvine:

If truly you're legalwealth, I am highly disappointed. I swear I am. During your debacle with the car dealer, I sided you to get justice at least to prove a point from the shortchanged service you received. Reversed, you're here protecting and applauding a common criminal using dubious means to siphon client money.

What that guy put up there isn't an apology but a public relations to buy more time. Yes we've to tow with his PR stunt but that nonetheless has repaired his dainted image.

Until he is able to clear the consignments at no extra cost and tender unreserved apology to everyone concerned afterward, I bet as an educated man you shouldn't be swayed with his publicity stunts.

...Except though you've sinister motives, I've always known you to be a child of God. Is there a conspiracy to run amdman out of business and you've been recruited as the propaganda expert?

Even if you want to join them to assume I'm legalwealth, I never said what the agent did is right.

But the way people were acting like they have no sin by choking him not even when he apologized

and begged for short time to resolve the issue.

Why are they shouting he should be crucified?

Why can't they first of all heed to his apology?

Even calculusx who sold lemon car to legalwealth and still duped him never apologized but kept on shifting all the blames on legalwealth

to the extent they all started defending calculusx because he has bribed them and you ended calling them all fraud.

Same set of people who you called fraud are asking that the the agent be crucified.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
Many people supported this legal wealth of a guy. I also know people who reached out to him offline. The whole car talk section wanted to finish him. It was absolutely mind boggling.

I know legal wealth didn't get the justice he deserved. I hope he does some day.

But to think that you are here defending the same thing you fought against.

I hold you no illwill. I hold you no grudge. I don't know you personally. You don't know me personally.

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
soilessfarms:
Many people supported this legal wealth of a guy. I also know people who reached out to him offline. The whole car talk section wanted to finish him. It was absolutely mind boggling.

I know legal wealth didn't get the justice he deserved. I hope he does some day.

But to think that you are here defending the same thing you fought against.

I hold you no illwill. I hold you no grudge. I don't know personally. You don't know me personally.

Don't be a dumb-ass boy you've proven to be; read all my submissions on this thread and borrow sense

to interprete them.

You even have the gut to say that legalwealth didn't get justice. Was it not because of you and those you

paid to support fraud that caused that? But thank God legalwealth made sure you all got shamed with

your attacks you launched on a victim with live evidences.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
Now back to AmdMan and the fraudulent agent. The grace period is till next week. Next week is less than 2 days away.

To those with cargo in the container, pls just be a little patient.

Detractors and supporters of fraud be damned

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by freshvine(f): 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
lateefat101:

Even if you want to join them to assume I'm legalwealth, I never said what the agent did is right.

But the way people were acting like they have no sin by choking him not even when he apologized

and begged for short time to resolve the issue.

Why are they shouting he should be crucified?

Why can they first of all heed to his apology?

Even calculusx who sold lemon car to legalwealth and still duped him never apologized but kept on shifting all the blames on legalwealth

to the extent they all started defending calculusx because he has bribed them and you ended calling them all fraud.

Same set of people who you called fraud are asking that the the agent be crucified.

Agreed you're not legal wealth.

Let reason intelligently now.

The guys whose goods are in that containers are business guys, they'll run at a loss if they continue paying demurrage on items that was supposed to be cleared weeks ago. They're the ones complaining.

The second group of rants are the ones who had bad business experiences with oliverjiad in the past.

The last group are people like you and I who as bystanders have witnessed his shortcomings over the years.

They other groups you mentioned concerning legalwealth cleverly stayed away.

Who're fighting with on the thread then? stakeholders?

8 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
soilessfarms:
Now back to AmdMan and the fraudulent agent. The grace period is till next week. Next week is less than 2 days away.

To those with cargo in the container, pls just be a little patient.

Detractors and supporters of fraud be damned

Shut up with your stupid mind of you praying that the agent must fail.

It is after I fed sense into your brainless head that you know that patience to be exercised.

Why didn't you insist that the agent should be dealt with SARS and army and his apology not welcomed?

Chicken-brained boy calculusx trying all his best to stylishly debunk that he is not the one behind the

moniker that was registered first day of this month.

Use your main moniker and stop the deception.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by greggng: 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
No justification for any form of delay on a clients goods...I believe this agent will do the needful and ensure this container is cleared without additional cost and without further delays. embarassed
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2020
He is getting SARS come next week if that container is not out

He has no license to operate as an agent at the port.

He is a fraud that uses demurrage to extract money from unsuspecting people

He was put in jail for 9 days for doing the same thing to another client.

A chameleon doesn't change its skin.

6 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
There is already additional costs sent to AmdMan yesterday.

There is also the costs of extra demurrage to be determined.

This is money being flushed down the drain

greggng:
No justification for any form of delay on a clients goods...I believe this agent will do the needful and ensure this container is cleared without additional cost and without further delays. embarassed

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Alfred74: 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2020
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2020
freshvine:

Agreed you're not legal wealth.

Let reason intelligently now.

The guys whose goods are in that containers are business guys, they'll run at a loss if they continue paying demurrage on items that was supposed to be cleared weeks ago. They're the ones complaining.

The second group of rants are the ones who had bad business experiences with oliverjiad in the past.

The last group are people like you and I who as bystanders have witnessed his shortcomings over the years.

They other groups you mentioned concerning legalwealth cleverly stayed away.

Who're fighting with on the thread then? stakeholders?

Only because I said they should heed to his apology and give him time as against dealing with him using

SARS and army which could worsen the issue, they bounced on me and started insulting and robing me.

I never said what the agent did is right; Isn't that an odd action coming from these nonsense people?

We can't always be facing the place and I expected them to reason like human being made by God and

not like devil's agents.

I'm even pretty sure that this deal won't be the first that happened between the two business men except

I'm wrong and if I'm wrong, they should correct me.

Amdman opened this thread to call out the agent to seek what to do or may be to ridicule the agent but

the vote of "crucify him" like they don't do worse is barbaric when they should see to making sure the issue is

amicably resolved.

Nairalanders behave like that a lot which was even how they treated the case between legalwealth and calculusx

and they ended supporting the dubious car dealer, that majority knew they supported the fraudster which was

wrong. But because many always like following the majority without thinking, they end making mess of cases brought

to this platform instead of amicably resolving them.

Until nairalanders stop all these barbaric way of resolving cases, things won't stop going bad.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
Alfred74:
Calculusx still enjoying Lexus money collected from uncle ode legalwealth . grin grin grin tongue

You mean your master calculusx the fraudster?

You mean he hasn't finished spending the money he fraudulent got and have been getting?

One day monkey will go to market but won't come back is the case of you and your master.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply)

Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installments Over 2 Years. / Stop And Pre-order Benz G Wagon, Bentley, Rolls Royce... From The US / Cheapest Cars in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.