Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? - Autos (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? (34265 Views)

Container Offloading Sales At Ladipo Warehouse (autos & General Household Items) / Mercedes Benz 815 Truck... Container 08155546004 / Solid Container Truck Nija Used.price slash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
We don't just want the bitter, tired, vindictive, talk on this thread. Anyone with back log of unresolved mental problems should go settle them elsewhere.

Two ways it ends. In Peace or Pieces. At this point though its way pass the former.

Mi mate doggiestyle pls keep one eye out. We appreciate

And to all the drama mofos viewing this thread. We know why you are here

Most of you aint got the damn courage to comment cos we know whats up. You know yourselves waiting for AmdMan to fail.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by InsightsFx: 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
I just had to create an account ... Have been a guest reader on this forum

But following this thread from page one it's evident this agent is after the downfall of amdman's biz.... And as for lateefat whatever, why the consistent support if truly u have no intimate connection with this agent in question

And as for the agent , it's only a matter of time if truly u did what u ought not to do and kept on billing this man.... U will reap it , trust me

This forum ain't as faceless as u think

I hope things will be sorted sooner, wtf of a country with 90% heartless clearing agents

Mr Amdman , it's kinda painful on your loses and impending ones, such a hard way to learn lessons and restrategize your biz away from these pigs ..... This won't stop me from purchasing from u as at when due

Don't bother quoting me , I am too occupied to be responding

Sabali........

6 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by foolbuster: 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2020
Bruno85:
I was mistaken,
You cant even understand.
Am sorry bro, replying you gives me headache.

Last last Am the true son of your Father[b][/b]

You obviously dont know legalwealth. He goes by many monikers here like engineerprosper, lateefat101, legalwealth, ronkusesther, Legalo, comradejoshua amongst many others.

I thought the almighty have finally intervened in his matter and healed his madness. Well its obvious he's still not ok. So save your breath on that guy. He's a lost cause.

4 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2020
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
foolbuster:

You obviously dont know legalwealth. He goes by many monikers here like engineerprosper, lateefat101, legalwealth amongst many others.

I thought the almighty have finally intervened in his matter and healed his madness. Well its obvious he's still not ok. So save your breath on that guy. He's a lost cause.

Out of what have been contributed to calmly resolve the issue.

You are a disgrace seeing what you've just posted. How has it contributed meaningfully to this issue?

You are obviously the one madness is affecting along with everyone in your generation in the sense

that you are the fool to bust yourself but you kept on deceiving yourself that you are busting fools.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
lateefat101:

Stop your assumption! !!

The reverse is the case because the route you are telling amdman to take will only cause him more harm and losses.

This is Nigeria and you think money he will even have to spend that may not even give him desired solution

will do him good?

Until he develops high BP, slums and dies using the route he intends taking?

Will more patience I've been clamouring and advising him to take cost him anything?

Please answer the 3 questions and once you do, we will take it up from there.

Pharisees and hypocrites in here calling for the agent to be tortured by SARS or army

not even after he apologized and begged for next week should respond to these or forever hold their peace.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by IgboSomalia: 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
The way this idiot is constantly online typing nonsense and fighting everyone, he obviously has no job. It is like Sanwo-Olu seized his okada.

13 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
InsightsFx:
I just had to create an account ... Have been a guest reader on this forum

But following this thread from page one it's evident this agent is after the downfall of amdman's biz.... And as for lateefat whatever, why the consistent support if truly u have no intimate connection with this agent in question

And as for the agent , it's only a matter of time if truly u did what u ought not to do and kept on billing this man.... U will reap it , trust me

This forum ain't as faceless as u think

I hope things will be sorted sooner, wtf of a country with 90% heartless clearing agents

Mr Amdman , it's kinda painful on your loses and impending ones, such a hard way to learn lessons and restrategize your biz away from these pigs ..... This won't stop me from purchasing from u as at when due

Don't bother quoting me , I am too occupied to be responding

Sabali........

Every assumption they say is a sin and I'm also very sure that you are lying;

you are afraid of using your main moniker for the foolish "fuel on fire" statement that you just made,

which warranted you open this new one.

Fools assume and you have shown yourself to be one of them.

It is better you don't respond as you've said.

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Rumplesteelskin: 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
Someone is a lost cause and you guys are quite aware of it, but yet you are quoting and replying him when you are quite sure that nothing good can come out of his Jerusalem. What is the definition of insanity?

Please let's focus on how to address the main reason of this thread and stop derailing. People's money are at stake here.

3 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by thebigkendo(m): 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2020
majordiran:

amdman, kindly try as much as you can to help your customers clear their goods first then after you've restored you dignity and good name then go after him with army, SARS dey take bribe. Make sure he pays all extra cost you've incurred plus damages.

He is actually working for the dealers on nairaland that are hell bent on soiling your name and business.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
Rumplesteelskin:
Someone is a lost cause and you guys are quite aware of it, but yet you are quoting and replying him when you are quite sure that nothing good can come out of his Jerusalem. What is the definition of insanity?

Please let's focus on how to address the main reason of this thread and stop derailing. People's money are at stake here.

What happened to this your thread https://www.nairaland.com/4962677/deleted-post ?

You surely have quite enormous psycological problems; it is obvious you think with your anus instead of using your brain.

Has Mr know it all like you ever asked amdman if this is his first time, using this agent to clear the cars he has been helping

people to buy and clear ever since he started?

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2020
IgboSomalia:
The way this idiot is constantly online typing nonsense and fighting everyone, he obviously has no job. It is like Sanwo-Olu seized his okada.

How has this brainless post of yours helped to resolve not to talk of contribute meaningfully to the case on ground?

You should have hold your peace instead of typing nonsense.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by solay4real84: 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
It's obvious that someone here is trying to buy his boss time.
His strategy is simple yet effective:
He throws tantrums,
Wait for someone to pick up the bait,
He then spills trash from the abundance of his heart to cause an uproar,
The thread is in 'chaos'

ATTENTION DIVERTED

Attention is diverted from the main issue

7 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by lateefat101: 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
solay4real84:
It's obvious that someone here is trying to buy his boss time.
His strategy is simple yet effective:
He throws tantrums,
Wait for someone to pick up the bait,
He then spills trash from the abundance of his heart to cause an uproar,
The thread is in 'chaos'

ATTENTION DIVERTED

Attention is diverted from the main issue

Assumption robot

Kaaboo
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
Like I said, only use registered agents. With proof of CAC and customs clearing license which can be verified. Have a contract and register it like someone advised. Case closed. Also after the transaction, use SARS to go after the guy. E go vomit the extra money or rot in their cell. Na 9ja people dey leave things for God. Teach the bastard a lesson and he will quit scamming people.

7 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by depair: 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2020
oliverjiad:
baba I need am bcus this nigga believe hes superman,I want us to look into this in to to then wr tag the faulty

anytime you hear him say baba know he is not perturb about your position or feelings. moreover he will always tell you to come to tincan. I can never recommend him for even my enemy (if I know him)
Customer relations is zero
integrity is negative
timeliness not in existence
you will develop HBP the moment you initiate deal with him and money exchange hands.
Babajide is a misdemeanor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by depair: 11:56pm On Feb 07, 2020
[quote author=captainking post=86432288]
Are you sure you ain't a tout posed as a clearing agent? Your responses are just off.. Uncultured..unprofessional and un everything not nice.. Amend your ways man.. [/quote

na real tout o
I had dealt with him before and it was a bitter pill to swallow. this one no sabi him onions at all.
Let's see how we can help amdman out and let's leave all this derailers

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by iph0neb0t: 1:58am On Feb 08, 2020
I have used this guy also to clear one of my containers , very bad experience
his name is Babajide or something like that
same story for me , I found him here on nairaland went to see him
we finalized on payment
I paid
My container dey port taya.. I paid demourage las las , the money still go up
he said they dont offload on saturday , containers offload on saturday
It was lies upon lies ,, frustrate person for nothing.

He is hot tempered and was yelling at me o top my money oooo..
I had to threathen him with security before he begin answer person.
someone else took over the work for him at the port

this is why Nigeria as a nation cannot move forward , we are Nigeria, Nigeria is its people

He has used your money for his personal bills , now he will bill you the actual fee to compensate for what he has done
in my situation his brother or him (idk who , (didnt care to listen) , had a court case) , na there he spend my money

Nairaland has mods and still allow this kind of fuckery
infact we are all to blame

This is how he will keep rocking.
He is only in for one time work . These ppl spoil business names and damage trust for Nigerians

11 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 2:14am On Feb 08, 2020
Amdman, you need to deal with dis guy but first let your container out settle your costumers then you can deal with him.....
Also you need to get a trusted helping hand down here in Nigeria only can't be doing all dis tins haba
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by sats: 3:30am On Feb 08, 2020
oliverjiad:
baba I need am bcus this nigga believe hes superman,I want us to look into this in to to then wr tag the faulty

Is that the person you people chose to clear your containers?

You have an unsatisfied client, you are looking for who is at fault after collecting N2.5m for a job of N2.2m

You lack finesse and courtesy

5 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 5:08am On Feb 08, 2020
He needs to hand over the work someone else at this point. He should just produce the papers up to where he stopped and hands off. Had the same experience with one fraudulent idiot. I personally break Im head plus with sars and mopol. E release the papers. The money wey em done collect done pass to do the work actually. E done use am do something else. And the extortion will continue until you do something drastic about it.lo

CHUPEZ123:
Amdman, you need to deal with dis guy but first let your container out settle your costumers then you can deal with him.....
Also you need to get a trusted helping hand down here in Nigeria only can't be doing all dis tins haba

5 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by uchman(m): 5:10am On Feb 08, 2020
adeoljyd:
It is very sad that the same trend of people raining insults and curses on each other on nairaland will most likely continue, it happens on almost every thread with more than a page.

Does it mean some folks here have no control over their emotions or we Just find it difficult to communicate in a civil manner?

On a faceless forum like this, We should try as much as possible to be Civil and whenever Someone tries to communicate in an uncivilized manner, let others try as much as possible to ignore such a person. Our Silence(especially when someone tries to provoke us) sometimes will go a long way in maintaining order.

This thread was created to address an important issue that is affecting many lives one way or another at the moment. We should not derail or turn it to ground to rain curses or abuse each other.

Na small pikin dey worry them...
Someone you have not seen or met before, una go dey do audio quarrel for Nairaland.

Make una use that una excess time go dey wash cassava

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by uchman(m): 5:15am On Feb 08, 2020
lateefat101:

Share the scams and fraud or perish.

Choose one but I know for sure that the second is yours because you have no scam or fraud to share about me.

That was what killed your dad and it is compulsory it kills you since you didn't learn from your dad's costly mistake.

Oga relax,
You are bigger than this,
You have made your point,
You must not reply everybody, every insults, every greetings.
Since yesterday na only quarrel you dey quarrel,
brother relax abeg!

You suppose no dey get excess time for this,
except you are still a student...

Take a chill pill
Drink small water
and
relax.

Ok bro?
Na only woman dey quarrel like this without backing out.

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by uchman(m): 5:23am On Feb 08, 2020
lateefat101:

Who let this another dog out of its cage?

It is even better as you are returning to your cage.

Lool
This guy your talent is obvious...
You are a comedian...
Abeg have mercy
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by ProtectMyMoney: 6:37am On Feb 08, 2020
[
The level of honesty Amdman expects in business can only be found in these types of country that i just visited. Picture.

When doing business in Nigeria with people like Oliverjiad, you have to verify the person you want to do business with, and also protect your money.

Amdman, nominate someone to go and physically meet Oliverjiad to verify all what he has been saying and also work with him before paying more money until container is out....probably one of the people with goods in Container

It's been 24hrs, Oliverjiad is yet to provide copy of his Customs Licence as a Clearing Agent for verification to all Car section members.

However, i am still awaiting his copy of his licence to draw up conclusions

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 08, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:
[
The level of honesty Amdman expects in business can only be found in these types of country that i just visited. Picture.

When doing business in Nigeria with people like Oliverjiad, you have to verify the person you want to do business with, and also protect your money.

Amdman, nominate someone to go and physically meet Oliverjiad to verify all what he has been saying and also work with him before paying more money until container is out....probably one of the people with goods in Container

It's been 24hrs, Oliverjiad is yet to provide copy of his Customs Licence as a Clearing Agent for verification to all Car section members.

However, i am still awaiting his copy of his licence to draw up conclusions
I nominate megastu.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Asquare84(m): 7:47am On Feb 08, 2020
Oliverjaid were is our container with cars stock inside
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by dapotemi: 9:24am On Feb 08, 2020
Kokomo:
AMDMAN, Please change your business model , buy car, help with shipping but let customer clear car themself,

Amdman, pls consider this...I thought of this.

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by dapotemi: 9:25am On Feb 08, 2020
Kokomo:
AMDMAN, Please change your business model , buy car, help with shipping but let customer clear car themself,

Amdman, pls consider this...I thought of this. Anything "agent" in Nigeria, na wahala.

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 08, 2020
dapotemi:

Amdman, pls consider this...I thought of this. Anything "agent" in Nigeria, na wahala.
But a lot of his customers may not be in Lagos... I think lade007 can help him with advise here

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (30) (Reply)

How Reliable Is Auction Export / N2.3m for this 06 TOYOTA AVALON XLS,LUXURY WODGRAIN/MAHOGANY,REMOTE KEYS,HUD etc / Stop And Pre-order Benz G Wagon, Bentley, Rolls Royce... From The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.