Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend (75329 Views)

Help! I Want To Leave My Wife / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by akmath: 9:17am On Feb 08, 2020
cRobo:
can we blame ur village people already
The man's village people or his wife's?
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Thegoodone13(m): 9:17am On Feb 08, 2020
yvelchstores:
Stupid fake story. U supposedly married at 24 and your wife at 20. Then you have twins, age 1.
If u have been childless for 11 years, one year is too quick to kill all your joy from father hood to embrace cheating.

I am suspecting nl now hires ppl to post captivating but FAKE stories cos the kind of stories I see these days, are playing with my intelligence.
it may be fake as you said but this is what is happen to me too. I love my wife and I can't divorce her but her sex is zero level. Sex, money and unfaithful are the major problems of marriage.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by GermanMelania: 9:17am On Feb 08, 2020
Do it
It will be the beginning of the end of your happiness.
Join the rest of humanity in misery.

Infatuation lasts 18 months. But regret lasts a lifetime.

You will explain to your children when they grow why your preek was more important than them

I support you. We will enjoy your stories here in 2 years about how you married a witch who enchanted you away from your wife and children.

The story will be sweet. You will complain in 30 years how the kids do love their mother and do so much for her while you are living bummy and your "new" wife is carrying men up and down
I am not cursing you let us be clear. I am speaking on your character anf that of your girlfriend who will have you.

Don't over complicate your life. You are "cheating" already. Let that be enough. Greed is a bad thing.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Parrie(m): 9:17am On Feb 08, 2020
if u leave ur wife, bro surely u will regret. because with time U do get tired of ur side-chic, jus de same way u are tired of ur wife
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 08, 2020
faithfull18:
Men will always be men.
Very wise girl, you will be happy in life.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Charmingrascal(m): 9:17am On Feb 08, 2020
It is so sad that many women don't know the value of good sex in a relationship.

Satisfying your patner's sexual desire will help you keep him.

Recently I started having issue with bae because she no longer satisfy my sexual desire and for the first time in almost a year that we started dating I have the urge of cheating on her because I know there are girls who are willing to do what she can't do.

OP pls don't cheat on her talk to her again and again and tell her point blank that you have the urge of cheating on her because she no longer give you the mind blowing sex she used to give.

Don't divorce for the sake of your children and your claim that she loves you.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by faithfull18(f): 9:18am On Feb 08, 2020
OgaBuhari:
shut up and stop generalising.
For a while I thought u gained back sense, it's good to see you relapse back to foolishness.
You are far from been sane, crawl back to the hole you came out from, I won't entertain your stupidity this morning.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Wyzzhi22: 9:18am On Feb 08, 2020
T-Classic joins Sony Music West Africa... Good news for him.. See the gist below

https://abegabeg.com/sony-music-west-africa-smwa-welcomes-t-classic-to-the-label/
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 08, 2020
bluefilm:

Nonsense.

Who says you must leave her?

Those men keeping several sidechics but yet still married to their wife, are you holier than them?

Or do you think their wives don't know that they have those sidechics?

Well, sha, na you sabi.
My sentiments exactly. Thanks
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by OgaBuhari: 9:18am On Feb 08, 2020
Dgoz:
Have you tried giving ur wife Spanish fly? Of course it is something you have to discuss with her
must it be Everytime?
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Vikky014(f): 9:19am On Feb 08, 2020
papaejima20199:
This is my first time posting NL , although I've been reading a lot in the last few months . I'll try to be as detailed as possible. I don't even know if I'm asking a question, or advice, or what. I just have to get some things out of my brain.

I’m 36 and my wife is 32. we've been married for 12 years and have two children, twins age 1. I would say happily married. As in, we don't fight, , never any abuse of any kind, no major life disagreements. I love my wife. She is a great mother, a great provider for the family, and we make a great team when it comes to raising our kids. However, she leaves me feeling undesired. Sexually, just intimacy in general, not feeling wanted or desired, missing that flirtatious quality that we all enjoy in a relationship. Our sex life has been on a steady decline, honestly since we got married. Less and less and less every year, and yes, kids make that even more difficult (and provide very easy excuses)

About 2 years ago, I was close to cheating. There was a girl at work that I flirted with often. We started hanging out , and we always seemed to end up talking, touching innocently, flirting, but nothing ever happened between us. The feeling this girl gave me inspired me to tell my wife how I was feeling, what I was missing, etc. I told her how important sex was to me, asked her what I could change, or if she needed to change something. Her response was that she "just didn't really think about it like you do" and that she would try to work on it. Well she didn't work on it, at all.

The flirty girl didn't work with me any more, and I lost that "flame" with her and let it go, and went about life as usual. I've been working a lot of hours over the last six months. I fell into this flirty relationship with one of my coworkers 22 and we just would have a lot of fun with one another. Mad sexual tension. A few months back things happen and she blows me. Its great. Best sex of my life. We set up plans to meet up off work hours and we do.

My coworker is in perfect shape. Its like my perfect woman. I love the way she loves me. She appreciates me, she satisfies me, she matches my sexual drive, and even exceeds it. She is everything I was missing in life, and I'm as happy as I've been in a long time. She is also crazy about me which feels unbelievable. Its been a while since someone has just wanted me to be happy and wanted to please me. I now consider her my girlfriend.

I don't wish to hurt my wife. But I do wish to be happy.

I do not wish for my children to grow up in a home with divorce. I want them to grow up with myself and my wife still being the team we've been so far, doing equal parts to take care of them, and always be there for them.

I realize a lot of what I'm saying are things that can't go together. I want to be with my girlfriend, I don't want to hurt my wife, and I don't want my kids to suffer . I can't have it all. Now I feel stuck

I need help because I can't seem to go through with this alone, and I have no one close enough with the time and level of trust that I can confide in, so I would really appreciate it if you'd offer me some advice.

Thanks for reading
lol. confused fellow. so you cant teach your wife what you want in terms of sex lol. go and marry the 22 yrs old girl nah and leave your wife. why are you stuck? since you love sex more than your life go for sex nah�������
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Neoteny(m): 9:19am On Feb 08, 2020
You've been married for 12 years and you only have 1 year old twins?

What's been happening for the past 11 years, is the sex that bad?
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by jaxxy(m): 9:19am On Feb 08, 2020
papaejima20199:
This is my first time posting NL , although I've been reading a lot in the last few months . I'll try to be as detailed as possible. I don't even know if I'm asking a question, or advice, or what. I just have to get some things out of my brain.

I’m 36 and my wife is 32. we've been married for 12 years and have two children, twins age 1. I would say happily married. As in, we don't fight, , never any abuse of any kind, no major life disagreements. I love my wife. She is a great mother, a great provider for the family, and we make a great team when it comes to raising our kids. However, she leaves me feeling undesired. Sexually, just intimacy in general, not feeling wanted or desired, missing that flirtatious quality that we all enjoy in a relationship. Our sex life has been on a steady decline, honestly since we got married. Less and less and less every year, and yes, kids make that even more difficult (and provide very easy excuses)

About 2 years ago, I was close to cheating. There was a girl at work that I flirted with often. We started hanging out , and we always seemed to end up talking, touching innocently, flirting, but nothing ever happened between us. The feeling this girl gave me inspired me to tell my wife how I was feeling, what I was missing, etc. I told her how important sex was to me, asked her what I could change, or if she needed to change something. Her response was that she "just didn't really think about it like you do" and that she would try to work on it. Well she didn't work on it, at all.

The flirty girl didn't work with me any more, and I lost that "flame" with her and let it go, and went about life as usual. I've been working a lot of hours over the last six months. I fell into this flirty relationship with one of my coworkers 22 and we just would have a lot of fun with one another. Mad sexual tension. A few months back things happen and she blows me. Its great. Best sex of my life. We set up plans to meet up off work hours and we do.

My coworker is in perfect shape. Its like my perfect woman. I love the way she loves me. She appreciates me, she satisfies me, she matches my sexual drive, and even exceeds it. She is everything I was missing in life, and I'm as happy as I've been in a long time. She is also crazy about me which feels unbelievable. Its been a while since someone has just wanted me to be happy and wanted to please me. I now consider her my girlfriend.

I do not wish for my children to grow up in a home with divorce. I want them to grow up with myself and my wife still being the team we've been so far, doing equal parts to take care of them, and always be there for them.

I realize a lot of what I'm saying are things that can't go together. I want to be with my girlfriend, I don't want to hurt my wife, and I don't want my kids to suffer . I can't have it all. Now I feel stuck

I need help because I can't seem to go through with this alone, and I have no one close enough with the time and level of trust that I can confide in, so I would really appreciate it if you'd offer me some advice.

Thanks for reading

I have sm questions,

Does ur gf know Ure married?

Does she know u have kids and Ure not prepared to leave ur wife for any reason?

Is ur so called gf or sex partner cool with ur selfish arrangements?

Does ur gf have a bf??

I asked my last question cos it’s important for int the long run to avoid troubles, if a gal get sexually and emotionally connected with u over a long time it will be very difficult for her to leave u alone and I’m not sure u want that kind of entanglement since u still want to keep ur family together. If she has a bf then she already has it in her mind this is just a temporary fling that will fizzle off.

I know what if feels to be desired bt I think it’s also a great weakness and insecurity to have as a man talkless of a married man.

No doubt a 22 year old gal has a lot of fire in her, it’s her hoeing phase so this shud be pleasurable bt is it worth breaking ur family for it or have u lost ur damn mind over sex?

U have a wife and I’m sure b4 u married she once made u feel same way this new gf makes u feel, if same gal was preoccupied with family activities and issues she might even be worse or at best slightly better than ur wife. My point is ur wife can always change if U work on ur communication better and even make it aggressive if need be so she gets ur point.

For a man who does want to cheat on his wife u need to state things clearly to her, this is want u like and don’t like.. this is how she shud look and the rest of it. U can’t say things like Ure just saying it for saying sake and expect her to get exactly how Ure feeling.

I don’t think u made enough effort in communication to correct ur wife b4 u went on ur cheating escapades. If it’s possible retrace ur steps and ladies can make ones life unnecessarily complicated and u don’t want that.

Also when u don’t feel wanted u shud be able to enjoy ur own company and even focus on ur goals while working and waiting for ur wife to come around. Cheers.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Thegoodone13(m): 9:19am On Feb 08, 2020
franchasng:
lol

Because of ordinary sex, a man wants to divorce his worthy wife, honestly some men deserve the Hitler Nazi gas chamber treatment angry
its either you are a lady or not yet marry. Sex is very important in marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by peculiar111(f): 9:19am On Feb 08, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Better tell ur wife the real gist to make her sit right and u guys should work more on ur sexuality and attractiveness.

But wait, is divorce the solution to everything? cus me i dont understand oo

Me i cant divorce oo, i would rather go polygamous... Anybody that tell me polygamy is a sin should also tell me if David, Solomon, Abraham, Job, Jacob, Mohammed and the rest are currently in hellfire., If u cant tell me dat den shut whatsoever in ur mind up...
polygamous what? I pray my sister didn't meet someone like u.............
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:20am On Feb 08, 2020
papaejima20199:

So just eat your cake and have it...

Having mistresses and concubines are age-old traditions.

You can still have the best of both worlds.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by drmuri(m): 9:20am On Feb 08, 2020
Bro, solution to your case is simple really
But most of us shy from it.
Many ladies are frigid sexually. Maybe due to genetic make up, or anatomical damage to sex organs.
Your wife may fall into that category.
You can be nice to your wife, but the sexual frustration may eat you up.
Marry that lady that gives you sexual satisfaction also.
The two of them will serve equally important purpose in your life.
Your first wife supports you, and your second wife gives you great sex.
Win-win situation for you

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Vikky014(f): 9:20am On Feb 08, 2020
Charmingrascal:
It is so sad that many women don't know the value of good sex in a relationship.

Satisfying your patner's sexual desire will help you keep him.

Recently I started having issue with bae because she no longer satisfy my sexual desire and for the first time in almost a year that we started dating I have the urge of cheating on her because I know there are girls who are willing to do what she can't do.
Did you tell her to do it and she refused?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Temmy6236: 9:20am On Feb 08, 2020
yvelchstores:
Stupid fake story. U supposedly married at 24 and your wife at 20. Then you have twins, age 1.
If u have been childless for 11 years, one year is too quick to kill all your joy from father hood to embrace cheating.

I am suspecting nl now hires ppl to post captivating but FAKE stories cos the kind of stories I see these days, are playing with my intelligence.
The story is fake. It was written by one of Nairaland writers. I'm a writer and i know when a writer writes. The writer was not smart enough to disregard some punctuation and grammar rules. He even proofread the story and made sure everything was perfect. Nairaland is a joke, but we enjoy the joke.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by luminouz(m): 9:20am On Feb 08, 2020
yvelchstores:

Nice logical reasoning.
I'm impressed.

Story is DOA
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by domchike(m): 9:20am On Feb 08, 2020
That's the same reason ur protégé gave to be polygamist
You wil stil leave this your girlfriend for another girlfriend because its in ur bloodline
Common buy yourself some self control
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by OgaBuhari: 9:20am On Feb 08, 2020
faithfull18:

You are far from been sane, crawl back to the hole you came out from, I won't entertain your stupidity this morning.

Bye.
coming from a recharge card seller. My friend go and sit down and go try an get a brain for once at ur age.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Sarah20A(f): 9:21am On Feb 08, 2020
One thing u husbands should know is that new things become old with time.is the ability of maintenance that makes old things look new.what am trying to say is that you can't leave your marriage because of sex. In a relationship is very important that at least one partner most be romantic so to keep the fire of romance burning.your words shows that your wife is not the romantic type so all you have to do is to show some romance towards your wife. Sex is not about open and close ,how good are you in foul play?how good are you in thrusting?how good is your kissing?how good are you in changing position?please breakup with your girlfriend and change your bedroom games with your wife .men should know that women can hardly resist any man that is good in bed.

#btw
I thank God for giving me Godsave because he's the real deal grin
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by rolams(m): 9:21am On Feb 08, 2020
papaejima20199:

Thanks for reading

What is wrong with you? Is there any crime in marrying two wives? If you don't marry a second wife there is no way you won't funicate because your first wife will never change. She's trying to avoid the labour room stress.

Use your head!
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by MartinsD12(m): 9:21am On Feb 08, 2020
papaejima20199:

Thanks for reading
You are foolish that's the truth you want to leave your wife because of sex, someone you said helps you build the family together, contribute to see the family is happy, something is wrong with you mentally you are possessed with extreme sexual demon, watch it or you end up destroying your family, yourself too.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by africanusvu(m): 9:22am On Feb 08, 2020
Mr playboy.sory.this kind of help u seek can't be found here.you want to eat your cake and have it.sory this is Ur first post.but it is rather a bad one.u gave us no room for advice.u love Ur kids.dnt want to divorce Ur wife .crazy for Ur girlfriend.but dnt need second wife.what a crazy combination of thought.seek help from TB JOSHUA PLS
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by franchasng: 9:22am On Feb 08, 2020
Thegoodone13:
its either you are a lady or not yet marry. Sex is very important in marriage.
hehe grin

Men are getting wiser now, men are no longer looking for sex machines in marriage, they want a worthy partner, a friend, a help mate, a woman that helps them to build enduring wealth and not one that drains their finances while offering them hot sex romps in return as wife.

Gone are the days sex keeps a man happy in marriage, modern Nigerian men now want more than sex, in fact sex no longer worry most men in marriage, sex that most Nigerian have been having from the age of 20 or so, and must have had more than enough to last them a lifetime of fantasies lol, you never know whatsup, guys are more interested in how their wife help them achieve their financial goals and keep their home healthy not in that few minutes overrated excitement called sex shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Okoroawusa: 9:22am On Feb 08, 2020
Foodqueen:
You've been with your wife for 12yrs and your kids are 1.
Two years ago, u started having fling
I don't understand, I really don't cry cry

Was it that you waited for 11yrs or what
Address the main issue gan-gan.
My sister the story no add up... but make we take am like that.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by OgaBuhari: 9:22am On Feb 08, 2020
luminouz:

Nice logical reasoning.
I'm impressed.

Story is DOA
what's DOA?
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by ChukaOkolo(m): 9:23am On Feb 08, 2020
From my Calculations you married,when you were 24 and your wife 20 . My guy i think � is time you both take a vacation, and visit a Marriage Councilor. Sex with a Coworker, always ends up badly. It might be sweet now but deadly has a scorpion sting.
If your wife is a house wife you both register at a gym. It bring back that spark . Then find a job or open a business for her. Brotherly zip your pants , imagine another guy ducking your wife . How would you feel about that,just thinking about it

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Connoisseur(m): 9:23am On Feb 08, 2020
Welcome to Life 101
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by luminouz(m): 9:23am On Feb 08, 2020
OgaBuhari:
what's DOA?

Dead on Arrival.

Now credit my account for the tutorial. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.