Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,853 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend (75326 Views)

Help! I Want To Leave My Wife / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by dojnr4real: 9:38am On Feb 08, 2020
No let wetin the pursue you catch up with you OP.
at your age, you want to abandon your wife for a 22 years old gal lwkm , you must be out your senses. Just try and divorce your wife, na sorry to be name .
all cuz of SEX you want to suffer an innocent woman .
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Dextre(m): 9:38am On Feb 08, 2020
papaejima20199:
This is my first time posting NL , although I've been reading a lot in the last few months . I'll try to be as detailed as possible. I don't even know if I'm asking a question, or advice, or what. I just have to get some things out of my brain.

I’m 36 and my wife is 32. we've been married for 12 years and have two children, twins age 1. I would say happily married. As in, we don't fight, , never any abuse of any kind, no major life disagreements. I love my wife. She is a great mother, a great provider for the family, and we make a great team when it comes to raising our kids. However, she leaves me feeling undesired. Sexually, just intimacy in general, not feeling wanted or desired, missing that flirtatious quality that we all enjoy in a relationship. Our sex life has been on a steady decline, honestly since we got married. Less and less and less every year, and yes, kids make that even more difficult (and provide very easy excuses)

About 2 years ago, I was close to cheating. There was a girl at work that I flirted with often. We started hanging out , and we always seemed to end up talking, touching innocently, flirting, but nothing ever happened between us. The feeling this girl gave me inspired me to tell my wife how I was feeling, what I was missing, etc. I told her how important sex was to me, asked her what I could change, or if she needed to change something. Her response was that she "just didn't really think about it like you do" and that she would try to work on it. Well she didn't work on it, at all.

The flirty girl didn't work with me any more, and I lost that "flame" with her and let it go, and went about life as usual. I've been working a lot of hours over the last six months. I fell into this flirty relationship with one of my coworkers 22 and we just would have a lot of fun with one another. Mad sexual tension. A few months back things happen and she blows me. Its great. Best sex of my life. We set up plans to meet up off work hours and we do.

My coworker is in perfect shape. Its like my perfect woman. I love the way she loves me. She appreciates me, she satisfies me, she matches my sexual drive, and even exceeds it. She is everything I was missing in life, and I'm as happy as I've been in a long time. She is also crazy about me which feels unbelievable. Its been a while since someone has just wanted me to be happy and wanted to please me. I now consider her my girlfriend.

I don't wish to hurt my wife. But I do wish to be happy.

I do not wish for my children to grow up in a home with divorce. I want them to grow up with myself and my wife still being the team we've been so far, doing equal parts to take care of them, and always be there for them.

I realize a lot of what I'm saying are things that can't go together. I want to be with my girlfriend, I don't want to hurt my wife, and I don't want my kids to suffer . I can't have it all. Now I feel stuck

I need help because I can't seem to go through with this alone, and I have no one close enough with the time and level of trust that I can confide in, so I would really appreciate it if you'd offer me some advice.

Thanks for reading

Which manner of buharic behaviour is this?
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by firo08(m): 9:38am On Feb 08, 2020
Oga this your sex drives will fade away one day.
Considering a divorce because of sex drives with side chick.
Menhh I think you are insane.
You need to conduct sanity test.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by onadana: 9:39am On Feb 08, 2020
yvelchstores:
Stupid fake story. U supposedly married at 24 and your wife at 20. Then you have twins, age 1.
If u have been childless for 11 years, one year is too quick to kill all your joy from father hood to embrace cheating.

I am suspecting nl now hires ppl to post captivating but FAKE stories cos the kind of stories I see these days, are playing with my intelligence.

90% of the stories are make believe,sensational blogging to attract troys...fake news.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by OlawaleBammie: 9:39am On Feb 08, 2020
talk2rotman:

badh guy. seriously being polygamous is better than being divorced but some ladies will divorce u if u wanna have 2 or more wives. but honestly the poster should not make a mistake of divorcing his wife cus she's a good woman.
if she wanna go let her go on his own volition, i dont want to b a man who wil look straight into the eyes of his wife and tell her i want to file a divorce, for wat na??!! and u also know i cant force u to stay with me... so my rule is...

"as a lady if i see dat u re giving me problem and u want to kee me, ahh, i wil go polygamous oo, cant coman die young abeg, how wil i allow one person to b tomentin me wen numerous Olo Eleje tutu are outside der.. damburobai

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Hifeylove: 9:40am On Feb 08, 2020
So are you thinking or you want to finally pick up the call from your village people? This ain’t cool just forget about the 22yrs hoe you digging and face your wife and children.. when konji hold you , talk to your wife as a gentle man and make her realize the meaning of having sex in marriage..
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by benedima1990(m): 9:40am On Feb 08, 2020
Its stupid idea to wanna leave yiur good wife.... If sex is the only problem... Get it outside and limit it to that alone

Wen you're home pretend everything is ok. Don't let her catch u plz...... Its so important... If not... You'll loose everything and ur gf should be ur gf. Cut emotional blackmail and man up.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Edoziesmart(m): 9:42am On Feb 08, 2020
yvelchstores:
Stupid fake story. U supposedly married at 24 and your wife at 20. Then you have twins, age 1.
If u have been childless for 11 years, one year is too quick to kill all your joy from father hood to embrace cheating.

I am suspecting nl now hires ppl to post captivating but FAKE stories cos the kind of stories I see these days, are playing with my intelligence.

Seun has been employing writers since the history of time to post crappy and fabricated story.

He is losing it big time, if he continue like this.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by succri(m): 9:43am On Feb 08, 2020
Bros enjoy your life , keep the side chick / Gf coded and stay with your wife,
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by madridguy(m): 9:43am On Feb 08, 2020
I don't see anything bad taken 2nd wife, even some pastors practice polygamy. Well, you know what you want sir.

Thegoodone13:
I have the resources but I can't marry second wife because I'm a born again Christian.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by tinutunde(f): 9:44am On Feb 08, 2020
Majority of these guys that complain about their wives sexual drive..how sure are you that you are not the one dulling your wife, how I wish we can interview your wife so she can tell us if she is feeling you or not,the extra you cannot do for your wife at home,you go outside and be forming macho Man for side chick.You might even be the problem Oga
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by cpu2006(m): 9:45am On Feb 08, 2020
Do it quick. Your girl friend is important to u than ur wife.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by odinga1of: 9:46am On Feb 08, 2020
papaejima20199:
This is my first time posting NL , although I've been reading a lot in the last few months . I'll try to be as detailed as possible. I don't even know if I'm asking a question, or advice, or what. I just have to get some things out of my brain.

I’m 36 and my wife is 32. we've been married for 12 years and have two children, twins age 1. I would say happily married. As in, we don't fight, , never any abuse of any kind, no major life disagreements. I love my wife. She is a great mother, a great provider for the family, and we make a great team when it comes to raising our kids. However, she leaves me feeling undesired. Sexually, just intimacy in general, not feeling wanted or desired, missing that flirtatious quality that we all enjoy in a relationship. Our sex life has been on a steady decline, honestly since we got married. Less and less and less every year, and yes, kids make that even more difficult (and provide very easy excuses)

About 2 years ago, I was close to cheating. There was a girl at work that I flirted with often. We started hanging out , and we always seemed to end up talking, touching innocently, flirting, but nothing ever happened between us. The feeling this girl gave me inspired me to tell my wife how I was feeling, what I was missing, etc. I told her how important sex was to me, asked her what I could change, or if she needed to change something. Her response was that she "just didn't really think about it like you do" and that she would try to work on it. Well she didn't work on it, at all.

The flirty girl didn't work with me any more, and I lost that "flame" with her and let it go, and went about life as usual. I've been working a lot of hours over the last six months. I fell into this flirty relationship with one of my coworkers 22 and we just would have a lot of fun with one another. Mad sexual tension. A few months back things happen and she blows me. Its great. Best sex of my life. We set up plans to meet up off work hours and we do.

My coworker is in perfect shape. Its like my perfect woman. I love the way she loves me. She appreciates me, she satisfies me, she matches my sexual drive, and even exceeds it. She is everything I was missing in life, and I'm as happy as I've been in a long time. She is also crazy about me which feels unbelievable. Its been a while since someone has just wanted me to be happy and wanted to please me. I now consider her my girlfriend.

I do not wish for my children to grow up in a home with divorce. I want them to grow up with myself and my wife still being the team we've been so far, doing equal parts to take care of them, and always be there for them.

I realize a lot of what I'm saying are things that can't go together. I want to be with my girlfriend, I don't want to hurt my wife, and I don't want my kids to suffer . I can't have it all. Now I feel stuck

I need help because I can't seem to go through with this alone, and I have no one close enough with the time and level of trust that I can confide in, so I would really appreciate it if you'd offer me some advice.

Thanks for reading

It seems like script writers, movie makers and upcoming actors are creating new monikers to ask opinions from vast majority of Nigerians on this faceless forum.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Obeleagu93(m): 9:47am On Feb 08, 2020
papaejima20199:

Thanks for reading

i just wish i can see u, because u need serious counselling on marriage, what if this case is the other way round, instead of u to look for ways to spice up ur sex life u just want to destroy ur family u suffered to develop, keep ur sex in the office there o, dont shatter ur marriage o so u dont regret las las
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by OlawaleBammie: 9:47am On Feb 08, 2020
DavidEsq:

They are not in hellfire sir but u would be in hell on earth, with a very serious BP enough to slay an elephant cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oga forget dat tin oo, paje, baleru, ihale lasan ni o

No b me b d first oo and a no go b d last sir
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Calculux95: 9:48am On Feb 08, 2020
Set awon James St' Patrick

grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by felixawe(m): 9:50am On Feb 08, 2020
As far as marriage is ordained by God, sex is also package or inbuilt by our creator for a purpose... Even in my personal marital bliss, I have sex at least twice in a week if not everyday sef without complain or resistance from either...so guy settle scores with her one on one, remove pride, the problem may be emotional... Understand
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Righteousness89(m): 9:50am On Feb 08, 2020
papaejima20199:

Thanks for reading

Let me give u the Bitter Truth..

You have Broken the sanctity of Marriage.. and you are committing fornication and also Exposing your Wife and kids..

Now you are thinking of adding Divorce to it.

Karma is Smiling at u now..

I guarantee you, that sin partner of yours will drop you because of sex also..

Solution: Go and Make Amends with GOD and your Family.. you have Failed as the Head of the Home..
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by lastempero: 9:51am On Feb 08, 2020
Go ahead!!!
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 08, 2020
papaejima20199:

Thanks for reading

Your penis has taken control of your life, and it will ruin every good thing you've got going for you unless you're castrated ASAP... just joking anyway but am sure you get the drift.

Don't be an asshole, don't ruin your family because of a 'sexy' girl that would probably turn out like your sexually dull wife as soon as she starts having kids with you, don't be a stupid asshole!
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by sinola(m): 9:52am On Feb 08, 2020
Bros,you are sitting on a keg of gun powder.let me tell you this for free,you see that your girlfriend,she will soon bring your downfall...mark my word.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by abdullkabar(m): 9:52am On Feb 08, 2020
Lolz, people thinking "marriage" is just the "marriage" of the tongue.
The Op has already decided(just disturbing us )angry
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by DavidEsq(m): 9:53am On Feb 08, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Oga forget dat tin oo, paje, baleru, ihale lasan ni o

No b me b d first oo and a no go b d last sir
How can u be the first to have rugged BP, abi u want flex no pay cost?
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by slowbreeze(f): 9:54am On Feb 08, 2020
papaejima20199:

Thanks for reading

What makes u think that a young girl will have an affair with u;knowing that u are married with kids;will not do d same thing to u when u foolishly abandon ur home to follow her.Shes obviously a young ;wild and free girl who having fun at d expense of the peace and sanity of ur home..Flee before it destroys u.
U have been married for 12 years and have a 1yr old babies..Was there issues with conception? I personally know that sometimes when people are waiting for the fruit of the womb after so many years of trying;it can affect the sex drive..Talk to ur wife and Express ur concerns..and u guys should work or ur marriage.And please stop having sex with that girl;Trust me it NEVER ends well.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by prof22(m): 9:56am On Feb 08, 2020
You are so on point, are you a compass?

FrLukas:

Sorry I have to quote everything.

80/20 rule bro.

You are getting 80% of what you want from wifey.

A girl comes along and offers you the 20% you are missing.

You leave 80%

And go for 20%

In the end, you end up with 20% and lots of regrets.

Your wife isn't the only one responsible for sexual satisfaction here.

If she's out of shape, help her get back in shape. She gave birth to your kids, the least you can offer her is loyalty while she's outta shape. Do exercises together to help her recover.

If she's not screaming and squirting copious liquid during sex with you, the only thing I can tell you is, you can do better brother.

Last of all, it seems you are a cheat by nature. You only were looking for excuse to indulge yourself.

You have set your family on the path of destruction. Adultery destroys a man's soul faster than anything else.

Respect yourself and respect the mother of your children.

STOP IT, NOW!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by KiloMarine: 9:56am On Feb 08, 2020
What I am seeing is just a selfish Man who cares about only himself,You are talking about your wife,You are the Man and if you can't makes things straight in your home no one will,Take out time too fish out why ur wife is in that state ,she is a woman and they are ways too stir her drive up..the so call girlfriend and you wife has the same pussy,U might be the boring partner too ur wife from the look of things..
donstan18:
We so much cherish and value new things more than old ones thinking they are the best, forgetting that the new ones will still turn old.

Bruv, don't ever leave your good wife for a side chick because of sex. Sex is something any lady can offer, but not all ladies possesses wifely attributes.

Kindly keep your wife and do whatever that will bring you sexual happiness in a reasonable way without hurting your wife and family.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 08, 2020
Foodqueen:
You've been with your wife for 12yrs and your kids are 1.
Two years ago, u started having fling
I don't understand, I really don't cry cry

Was it that you waited for 11yrs or what
Address the main issue gan-gan.

Midlife crises is setting in early...wen guys start to approach 40... they start to feel old and irrelevant...
when there’s no project to focus their mind on to give a feeling of accomplishment and importance, they choose the Excitement that comes from sneaking around & the feeling of accomplishment derived laying a fine girl they used to be able to get when they were much younger ...

it’s just for a while...he’ll soon realize sex is the same, it’s the face that makes it a little different. It all in the mind...
he’ll soon realize & accept all he needed was right at home all along.... I hope he doesn’t realize too late..
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Adlac(m): 9:57am On Feb 08, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Better tell ur wife the real gist to make her sit right and u guys should work more on ur sexuality and attractiveness.

But wait, is divorce the solution to everything? cus me i dont understand oo

Me i cant divorce oo, i would rather go polygamous... Anybody that tell me polygamy is a sin should also tell me if David, Solomon, Abraham, Job, Jacob, Mohammed and the rest are currently in hellfire., If u cant tell me dat den shut whatsoever in ur mind up...

Better for him to go Polygamous than playing another person's future wife.

And if he can't get out of that promiscuous life!
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by MrMurdah: 9:59am On Feb 08, 2020
You are not doing plenty of thinking for a 36 year old.

You want to ditch your marriage simply because the sex is good?

Na wah for u.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Ishilove: 9:59am On Feb 08, 2020
Learned something new today: Never take your partner for granted. Madam has gotten really comfortable, forgetting that sometimes you occasionally need to spice up your marriage.

Now oga has been pussy whipped and is now experiencing the effects of Brain Relocation Syndrome.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by OlawaleBammie: 9:59am On Feb 08, 2020
Adlac:

Better for him to go Polygamous than playing another person's future wife.

And if he can't get out of that promiscuous life!

U just said my mind bro, i prefer to go polygamous dan to b fornicating with another person future wife
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Truthbites: 10:01am On Feb 08, 2020
Keep as many girlfriends as you want. But don't get caught .don't leave ur wife because of sex. If this girlfriend leaves you,date again, enjoy ur sex life. Women tend to hate sex after kids. Many women. They transfer the love to their kids. And some hate what childbearing does to their Bosom n secret garden.some are traumatized from it. And avoid satisfying their Husbands.

By the time you are 60, u would have retired from love making. U go even be born again then. E nor go de catch u as e de catch u now. Ur kinikon go de soft by by then..how many men de get erection by 60?..by then, u will still be with ur wife n kids n maybe grandkids.so chill. Don't divorce.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.