Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend (75334 Views)

Help! I Want To Leave My Wife / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by OgaBuhari: 9:24am On Feb 08, 2020
luminouz:

Dead on Arrival.

Now credit my account for the tutorial. grin
I already sabi, just that I been forget am cheesy
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Okoroawusa: 9:26am On Feb 08, 2020
Thegoodone13:
its either you are a lady or not yet marry. Sex is very important in marriage.
Wetin that one sabi?
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by fowlyansh181(m): 9:26am On Feb 08, 2020
Majority on nairaland are really kids and Africa is too clouded by stupid judgement.. OP it’s really understandable how you feel and your wife should put your happiness in consideration also , call her again and this time tell her exactly how you feel, lie that you were on the verge of cheating because she leaves you longing for it and doesn’t care how you feel down there... really have a long talk with her and if after she still doesn’t change, continue cheating but with sense and don’t leave your wife for a side chick

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by talk2rotman(m): 9:26am On Feb 08, 2020
donstan18:
We so much cherish and value new things more than old ones thinking they are the best, forgetting that the new ones will still turn old.

Bruv, don't ever leave your good wife for a side chick because of sex. Sex is something any lady can offer, but not all ladies possesses wifely attributes.

Kindly keep your wife and do whatever that will bring you sexual happiness in a reasonable way without hurting your wife and family.

how old are you if I may ask? cus what you said painted you like you've had 80 years experience in marriage. may God bless you for this piece and may you have a forever happy home.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Charly68: 9:26am On Feb 08, 2020
How I wish it is your wife that wants to leave you because of sex may be your head will be correct..
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by knowhowk: 9:28am On Feb 08, 2020
You can work it out by talking to her ,There are Natural Libido enhancer she can take to meet up your usual sexual desire . There are benefits in talking .Good Luck .
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by onojalynk: 9:29am On Feb 08, 2020
Someone told me nairaland now pays for good writers undecided undecided
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by bmdmixer: 9:29am On Feb 08, 2020
papaejima20199:
This is my first time posting NL , although I've been reading a lot in the last few months . I'll try to be as detailed as possible. I don't even know if I'm asking a question, or advice, or what. I just have to get some things out of my brain.

I’m 36 and my wife is 32. we've been married for 12 years and have two children, twins age 1. I would say happily married. As in, we don't fight, , never any abuse of any kind, no major life disagreements. I love my wife. She is a great mother, a great provider for the family, and we make a great team when it comes to raising our kids. However, she leaves me feeling undesired. Sexually, just intimacy in general, not feeling wanted or desired, missing that flirtatious quality that we all enjoy in a relationship. Our sex life has been on a steady decline, honestly since we got married. Less and less and less every year, and yes, kids make that even more difficult (and provide very easy excuses)

About 2 years ago, I was close to cheating. There was a girl at work that I flirted with often. We started hanging out , and we always seemed to end up talking, touching innocently, flirting, but nothing ever happened between us. The feeling this girl gave me inspired me to tell my wife how I was feeling, what I was missing, etc. I told her how important sex was to me, asked her what I could change, or if she needed to change something. Her response was that she "just didn't really think about it like you do" and that she would try to work on it. Well she didn't work on it, at all.

The flirty girl didn't work with me any more, and I lost that "flame" with her and let it go, and went about life as usual. I've been working a lot of hours over the last six months. I fell into this flirty relationship with one of my coworkers 22 and we just would have a lot of fun with one another. Mad sexual tension. A few months back things happen and she blows me. Its great. Best sex of my life. We set up plans to meet up off work hours and we do.

My coworker is in perfect shape. Its like my perfect woman. I love the way she loves me. She appreciates me, she satisfies me, she matches my sexual drive, and even exceeds it. She is everything I was missing in life, and I'm as happy as I've been in a long time. She is also crazy about me which feels unbelievable. Its been a while since someone has just wanted me to be happy and wanted to please me. I now consider her my girlfriend.

I don't wish to hurt my wife. But I do wish to be happy.

I do not wish for my children to grow up in a home with divorce. I want them to grow up with myself and my wife still being the team we've been so far, doing equal parts to take care of them, and always be there for them.

I realize a lot of what I'm saying are things that can't go together. I want to be with my girlfriend, I don't want to hurt my wife, and I don't want my kids to suffer . I can't have it all. Now I feel stuck

I need help because I can't seem to go through with this alone, and I have no one close enough with the time and level of trust that I can confide in, so I would really appreciate it if you'd offer me some advice.

Thanks for reading
u and Co workers, anyway if ur wife is acting on d low in that part, just get a gf finish, dont spoil family because of banging
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by talk2rotman(m): 9:29am On Feb 08, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Better tell ur wife the real gist to make her sit right and u guys should work more on ur sexuality and attractiveness.

But wait, is divorce the solution to everything? cus me i dont understand oo

Me i cant divorce oo, i would rather go polygamous... Anybody that tell me polygamy is a sin should also tell me if David, Solomon, Abraham, Job, Jacob, Mohammed and the rest are currently in hellfire., If u cant tell me dat den shut whatsoever in ur mind up...

badh guy. seriously being polygamous is better than being divorced but some ladies will divorce u if u wanna have 2 or more wives. but honestly the poster should not make a mistake of divorcing his wife cus she's a good woman.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Akalia(m): 9:30am On Feb 08, 2020
papaejima20199:
This is my first time posting NL , although I've been reading a lot in the last few months . I'll try to be as detailed as possible. I don't even know if I'm asking a question, or advice, or what. I just have to get some things out of my brain.

I’m 36 and my wife is 32. we've been married for 12 years and have two children, twins age 1. I would say happily married. As in, we don't fight, , never any abuse of any kind, no major life disagreements. I love my wife. She is a great mother, a great provider for the family, and we make a great team when it comes to raising our kids. However, she leaves me feeling undesired. Sexually, just intimacy in general, not feeling wanted or desired, missing that flirtatious quality that we all enjoy in a relationship. Our sex life has been on a steady decline, honestly since we got married. Less and less and less every year, and yes, kids make that even more difficult (and provide very easy excuses)

About 2 years ago, I was close to cheating. There was a girl at work that I flirted with often. We started hanging out , and we always seemed to end up talking, touching innocently, flirting, but nothing ever happened between us. The feeling this girl gave me inspired me to tell my wife how I was feeling, what I was missing, etc. I told her how important sex was to me, asked her what I could change, or if she needed to change something. Her response was that she "just didn't really think about it like you do" and that she would try to work on it. Well she didn't work on it, at all.

The flirty girl didn't work with me any more, and I lost that "flame" with her and let it go, and went about life as usual. I've been working a lot of hours over the last six months. I fell into this flirty relationship with one of my coworkers 22 and we just would have a lot of fun with one another. Mad sexual tension. A few months back things happen and she blows me. Its great. Best sex of my life. We set up plans to meet up off work hours and we do.

My coworker is in perfect shape. Its like my perfect woman. I love the way she loves me. She appreciates me, she satisfies me, she matches my sexual drive, and even exceeds it. She is everything I was missing in life, and I'm as happy as I've been in a long time. She is also crazy about me which feels unbelievable. Its been a while since someone has just wanted me to be happy and wanted to please me. I now consider her my girlfriend.

I do not wish for my children to grow up in a home with divorce. I want them to grow up with myself and my wife still being the team we've been so far, doing equal parts to take care of them, and always be there for them.

I realize a lot of what I'm saying are things that can't go together. I want to be with my girlfriend, I don't want to hurt my wife, and I don't want my kids to suffer . I can't have it all. Now I feel stuck

I need help because I can't seem to go through with this alone, and I have no one close enough with the time and level of trust that I can confide in, so I would really appreciate it if you'd offer me some advice.

Thanks for reading
Bro sex ain't food, you seem to be so lost in the whirl wind of sexual lust (too bad). Adultery is not justifiable in marriage despite the situation (in this case your wife is frigid).
You need to work on your sexual urge- exercise self control. I want to believe that your wife does not totally deprive you of intimacy but she consequently doesn't give it to you like she used to. You should bear with her as she probably has a lot running through her mind (taking care of you and the kids, running domestic chores, and work life demands). These responsibilities alone can plunge her sex drive.
Bro I reiterate again, work on yourself. Exercise self control, sex ain't food.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by bluefilm: 9:30am On Feb 08, 2020
GogobiriLalas:
My sentiments exactly. Thanks

I taya for the bros, aswear.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by egopersonified(f): 9:31am On Feb 08, 2020
Be careful before she tells you she is pregnant. If you don't know anyone else to learn from, google and read about Caroline Danjuma. She was a side chick turned wife, ten years later, she was divorced. Point is, she will get tired of giving you different styles, then you will be filled with regrets for the rest of your life for destroying your life.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by prof22(m): 9:31am On Feb 08, 2020
Ask yourself this question, if this table turn around and you are on the receiving end how will you judge this case ? Let's say your wife is the one cheating right now what would you say? Now, the thing is you've lost the spark in your sexual life but what have you done to help the situation yourself? From what you said, it was rosy and fun from the beginning that means the present chick may end up like your wife and the sex spark that is turning your head like a turning stick going on 8 round of twisting right wont be there, are you going to look for another girl too? The thing is you can get your sex life back. Engage your wife very well, send the kids to grandma and be alone with her ...go back to how you started and you will see, you can be spontaneous again. As for the side chick, sex and happiness are not the same. When you see the unwifey part of her, you will hate the sex she gives you. Dont crash your home by yourself. How will you explain to your daughters when they grow up and get to know about it because your side chick will get pregnant as this thing dey go so. Fix your home !
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by madridguy(m): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2020
If you have the resources, take 2nd wife.

Thegoodone13:
it may be fake as you said but this is what is happen to me too. I love my wife and I can't divorce her but her sex is zero level. Sex, money and unfaithful are the major problems of marriage.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by luminouz(m): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2020
Yinmu...lai Mohammed.

OgaBuhari:
I already sabi, just that I been forget am cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 08, 2020
papaejima20199:

Thanks for reading

Sorry I have to quote everything.

80/20 rule bro.

You are getting 80% of what you want from wifey.

A girl comes along and offers you the 20% you are missing.

You leave 80%

And go for 20%

In the end, you end up with 20% and lots of regrets.

Your wife isn't the only one responsible for sexual satisfaction here.

If she's out of shape, help her get back in shape. She gave birth to your kids, the least you can offer her is loyalty while she's outta shape. Do exercises together to help her recover.

If she's not screaming and squirting copious liquid during sex with you, the only thing I can tell you is, you can do better brother.

Last of all, it seems you are a cheat by nature. You only were looking for excuse to indulge yourself.

You have set your family on the path of destruction. Adultery destroys a man's soul faster than anything else.

Respect yourself and respect the mother of your children.

STOP IT, NOW!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by GogetterMD(m): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2020
donstan18:
We so much cherish and value new things more than old ones thinking they are the best, forgetting that the new ones will still turn old.

Bruv, don't ever leave your good wife for a side chick because of sex. Sex is something any lady can offer, but not all ladies possesses wifely attributes.

Kindly keep your wife and do whatever that will bring you sexual happiness in a reasonable way without hurting your wife and family.

You don summarise am finish. Leave the wife for the girlfriend now, she gets pregnant, gives birth, he gets sex-starved, and a new cycle begins. Rinse and repeat again.
Just hold the one wey you get now @op
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Thegoodone13(m): 9:33am On Feb 08, 2020
franchasng:
hehe grin

Men are getting wiser now, men are no longer looking for sex machines in marriage, they want a worthy partner, a friend, a help mate, a woman that helps them to build enduring wealth and not one that drains their finances while offering them hot sex romps in return as wife.

Gone are the days sex keeps a man happy in marriage, modern Nigerian men now want more than sex, in fact sex no longer worry most men in marriage, sex that most Nigerian have been having from the age of 20 or so, and must have had more than enough to last them a lifetime of fantasies lol, you never know whatsup, guys are more interested in how their wife help them achieve their financial goals and keep their home healthy not in that few minutes overrated excitement called sex shocked
No mater how a guy rich, he still need sex. Its nature, you can't change it. I always busy and my wife has all what you said men are looking for in women but the aspects of sex in marriage is very important.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Lexusgs430: 9:33am On Feb 08, 2020
Pls, don't tell him this girlfriend would also dump him, much sooner than later ........
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 08, 2020
send me your wife contact abeg! wink wink wink foolish man

in life , you cant have it all , the rich also cry incase you dont know
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by millionboi2: 9:33am On Feb 08, 2020
cRobo:
can we blame ur village people already
D devil is fanin him
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by arrianw: 9:33am On Feb 08, 2020
Mr man, stick to you wife. Don't be an adulterous man becos of sex. You can surely work on your sex life with your wife if u truly put your mind on it and put more effort. She is your wife and the mother of your kids, she can do anything to please u if u take it really seriously.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by DavidEsq(m): 9:34am On Feb 08, 2020
cRobo:
can we blame ur village people already

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Maleboy: 9:34am On Feb 08, 2020
Hi
papaejima20199:

Thanks for reading
don't do it.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Thegoodone13(m): 9:35am On Feb 08, 2020
madridguy:
If you have the resources, take 2nd wife.

I have the resources but I can't marry second wife because I'm a born again Christian.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Btruth: 9:35am On Feb 08, 2020
You can't eat your cake and still have it. The Bible says you should stick with the wife of your youth, don't because of sex mess up your planned out life. "gbogbo ohun to ndan ko nii wura". Sex will surely fade away one day but a good home built will last forever.
Be advised.
lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by dorlarporr: 9:36am On Feb 08, 2020
the best thing u could do is to marry ur girlfriend as second wife since u said u love your wife
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by DavidEsq(m): 9:36am On Feb 08, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Better tell ur wife the real gist to make her sit right and u guys should work more on ur sexuality and attractiveness.

But wait, is divorce the solution to everything? cus me i dont understand oo

Me i cant divorce oo, i would rather go polygamous... Anybody that tell me polygamy is a sin should also tell me if David, Solomon, Abraham, Job, Jacob, Mohammed and the rest are currently in hellfire., If u cant tell me dat den shut whatsoever in ur mind up...
They are not in hellfire sir but u would be in hell on earth, with a very serious BP enough to slay an elephant cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by dazzlingd(m): 9:36am On Feb 08, 2020
Why must life be this complicated, the institution of marriage sometimes is an imprisonment, not everybody is designed to marry someone and spend the rest of their lives with them.....
I don't blame the young man, hes just being human.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by israelmao(m): 9:36am On Feb 08, 2020
You are planning to leave your wife for someone else after wear of marriage.Why not try and work it out with your wife?After twelve years of marriage you still want your wife's size and shape to remain unchanged.?Sex is good but sex is not everything.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Btruth: 9:36am On Feb 08, 2020
Thegoodone13:
I have the resources but I can't marry second wife because I'm a born again Christian.
born again sha?
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Danmaiduguri(m): 9:37am On Feb 08, 2020
papaejima20199:

Thanks for reading

My advice is that since ur faith is against polygamy, Revert to islam and make her your second wife take care of both of them and live a happy life. Note: You dont have to renounce Jesus christ just acccept him as mighty Prophet of God. And his Lord is in heaven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.