Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Giveaway!! Relocating And Giving Away Some Properties - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giveaway!! Relocating And Giving Away Some Properties (1182 Views)

How To Make A Girl Visit You Without Resisting And Giving Excuses / Why Is Saliva Unhealthy As Lubricant And Giving Head Is Healthy / Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giveaway!! Relocating And Giving Away Some Properties by BeardedKarma(m): 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2020
I'll be relocating with my fiancé before the end of the month and we've decided not to sell our things, instead give them to people around us. Our way of giving back to the society.

I'll be giving out my PS4, it's only four months old. My 36 inches smart TV. That's all that's left from my own end. Others have been taken.

My girlfriend is giving out some shoes, handbags, skin and haircare products and whatever else she still has up for grabs.

Everything is absolutely free but i won't be shipping or delivering anything. If you're outside lagos state, please don't call, unless you want to make your own arrangements for someone to pick up for you. I won't handle or do any waybill please.

Yes, i have some minor furnitures too to giveaway.

You can reach me on 08063882782

Please no flashing, or texting. Call and say why you're calling
Re: Giveaway!! Relocating And Giving Away Some Properties by captainking(m): 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
BeardedKarma:
I'll be relocating with my fiancé before the end of the month and we've decided not to sell our things, instead give them to people around us. Our way of giving back to the society.

I'll be giving out my PS4, it's only four months old. My 36 inches smart TV. That's all that's left from my own end. Others have been taken.

My girlfriend is giving out some shoes, handbags, skin and haircare products and whatever else she still has up for grabs.

Everything is absolutely free but i won't be shipping or delivering anything. If you're outside lagos state, please don't call, unless you want to make your own arrangements for someone to pick up for you. I won't handle or do any waybill please.

Re: Giveaway!! Relocating And Giving Away Some Properties by captainking(m): 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2020
BeardedKarma:

Re: Giveaway!! Relocating And Giving Away Some Properties by Kris25: 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2020
BeardedKarma:

Why is the number you gave switched off?
Re: Giveaway!! Relocating And Giving Away Some Properties by BeardedKarma(m): 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2020
captainking:
kudos bro.. Well done.. I am. Not in Lagos.. So.. I might not be able to pick up any of your goodies.. Can my bro pick up for me?

Yes he can. You can call or let him call
Re: Giveaway!! Relocating And Giving Away Some Properties by Eroms4life17(m): 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2020
Just sent you a text sir. I wish to book the TV. Thanks and God bless you
Re: Giveaway!! Relocating And Giving Away Some Properties by Kris25: 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2020
BeardedKarma:

Why will you ask to call you since your line is switched off bro?

2 Likes

Re: Giveaway!! Relocating And Giving Away Some Properties by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
Boss can I get the ps 4? Please
BeardedKarma:

Re: Giveaway!! Relocating And Giving Away Some Properties by lyriclekidd(m): 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
BeardedKarma:

The TV abeg bro. I'm in lagos.
Re: Giveaway!! Relocating And Giving Away Some Properties by captainking(m): 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
BeardedKarma:

Re: Giveaway!! Relocating And Giving Away Some Properties by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2020
Kris25:

Why is the number you gave switched off?
Not why is your number switched off.
If it's me, I will not respond to u.
Re: Giveaway!! Relocating And Giving Away Some Properties by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
captainking:

I just called you.. But your line is switched off..

This is how u converse with people especially one u hope to benefit from
Re: Giveaway!! Relocating And Giving Away Some Properties by nnamdiokoro: 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
Your phone number is off. Is there any audio set? I ll book that. If not I'll book the tv
Re: Giveaway!! Relocating And Giving Away Some Properties by captainking(m): 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2020
sassysure:

This is how u converse with people especially one u hope to benefit from
.please read my other posts.. I get your point.. My courtesy is obvious in other posts.. I typed this probably in a hurry.. I am sure he noticed..
Re: Giveaway!! Relocating And Giving Away Some Properties by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2020
captainking:
.please read my other posts.. I get your point.. My courtesy is obvious in other posts.. I typed this probably in a hurry.. I am sure he noticed..
U got it all wrong.
It was not addressed to u.
Addressed it to the guy I reprimanded to emulate you kiss kiss
Re: Giveaway!! Relocating And Giving Away Some Properties by captainking(m): 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
sassysure:

U got it all wrong.
It was not addressed to u.
Addressed it to the guy I reprimanded to emulate you kiss kiss
Its OK though you mentioned me.
Cheers
Re: Giveaway!! Relocating And Giving Away Some Properties by yanabasee(m): 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
Audio giveaway And no beggars...
Re: Giveaway!! Relocating And Giving Away Some Properties by Hotworta1: 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
Oh you guys begging for the invisible items want to fall into the den of a ritualist. I see.

1 Like

Re: Giveaway!! Relocating And Giving Away Some Properties by Eagleboney(m): 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
This guy playing with peoples brain , created more than five topics today with different monikers but xame number SCAM ALERT !!! flee
Re: Giveaway!! Relocating And Giving Away Some Properties by Mstick: 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2020
So many dummies on this planet. The next thing is to ask for waybill money.
Re: Giveaway!! Relocating And Giving Away Some Properties by Drealflex(m): 11:37pm On Feb 06, 2020
Please sir can I get your play station 4 to keep in my shop so I can use to earn money. Thanks
Re: Giveaway!! Relocating And Giving Away Some Properties by Blissbath(f): 11:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
Wat happened to ur relatives?? Or ur fia's relatives? Or ur neighbours?

1 Like

Re: Giveaway!! Relocating And Giving Away Some Properties by Okoroawusa: 11:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
Nigerians sef...
Re: Giveaway!! Relocating And Giving Away Some Properties by Offpoint: 12:18am On Feb 07, 2020
Do you have pin mouth charger or garri?
That's all I need from all you've listed.
Re: Giveaway!! Relocating And Giving Away Some Properties by zexy2030(m): 4:53am On Feb 07, 2020
Blissbath:
Wat happened to ur relatives?? Or ur fia's relatives? Or ur neighbours?
U know some people travel to amaze family members.
Re: Giveaway!! Relocating And Giving Away Some Properties by WorWorBoy: 5:00am On Feb 07, 2020
BeardedKarma:

Where are you relocating to? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out On This Nairaland, Im In A Dilemma / Court Grants Divorce To Woman Who Sued Over Size Of Hubby's Manhood Too BIG. / I Saw This Today!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.