Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,154 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of My Child And He Doesn't Know - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of My Child And He Doesn't Know (5702 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues / He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home / Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of My Child And He Doesn't Know by obo389(m): 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
SpyAC:
stop this, life is a choic, she chose to be
No doubt but how will you feel if your wife did this to you?
Guess you wont take it lightly
Re: My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of My Child And He Doesn't Know by Skmoda360(m): 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Father lord!!!!!!.. What a rotten heartless woman... You'll be exposed soon; for not even feeling remorseful.
Wickedness..
No man should pray for this kinda woman......what a wicked world
Re: My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of My Child And He Doesn't Know by cRobo: 9:28pm On Feb 07, 2020
Well does your neighbor who own the child know that he is the owner of the child

The child will find out someday

When the child grows up a spiritualist will reveal everything to her and she will hate you
Re: My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of My Child And He Doesn't Know by Okoroawusa: 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
OKOATA:
Bro this is not dem say, me and another friend went visiting, while driving back my friend said he noticed it and I told him I noticed too. The baby doesn’t even look like both of them that’s the funniest thing.
It still doesn't mean.... A baby's face changes as it gets older.

My younger brother looks like my grandfather
Re: My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of My Child And He Doesn't Know by yvelchstores(f): 5:18am On Feb 08, 2020
FAKE NAIRA LAND STORIES EVERYWHERE. It took me time to solve this puzzle.
All these monikers created same day as the story, fake fake fake.
See how seun is driving traffic on his site now. Wow.
Re: My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of My Child And He Doesn't Know by Atlanticfire: 9:04am On Feb 08, 2020
yvelchstores:
FAKE NAIRA LAND STORIES EVERYWHERE. It took me time to solve this puzzle.
All these monikers created same day as the story, fake fake fake.
See how seun is driving traffic on his site now. Wow.

Wannabe detective, the op says she cheated on her husband and you are surprised that she used a new moniker to spill to secret. If she uses her old moniker to reveal the secret someone might recognize her from previous interactions or post and alert the husband. The husband might even know her old moniker.

What we want is for you to tell us your own true story. Tell us of your secret runs and how you are able to keep it secret so that we learn.
Re: My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of My Child And He Doesn't Know by duruZed(m): 9:14am On Feb 08, 2020
J111333:
So once she reconciles with God, everything will be fine? What happens to the husband then?sad
Then let her confess to her husband
Re: My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of My Child And He Doesn't Know by daisidavid(m): 9:21am On Feb 08, 2020
You're living to enjoy the moment of your atrocity believe me it won't belong.... it only the things you've not done is a secret not the things you've done secretly
Re: My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of My Child And He Doesn't Know by Dogalmighty17: 9:28am On Feb 08, 2020
Jesus Christ. Nigerian women. I hail una o!
Re: My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of My Child And He Doesn't Know by Dogalmighty17: 9:30am On Feb 08, 2020
majamajic:
I read it

So make we give you award?
Re: My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of My Child And He Doesn't Know by SpyAC(m): 9:55am On Feb 08, 2020
obo389:

No doubt but how will you feel if your wife did this to you?
Guess you wont take it lightly
if she choose to trade her pussy for many, so be it to her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me / How I Ruined My First Date With My Crush Without Knowing / Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.