Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,936 members, 7,952,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (116680 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
austineabba:
Good morning MOG, please I need interpretation of this dream through Holy Spirit. I have been wanting to join Paramilitary all my life I have applied severally since 2010 but not chosen because I don't have so called godfather but I have had several dream with me on khaki. Last year November I had this particular dream that a top military man was interviewing me in my bedroom intact he was seating in my bed while asking me questions. After the whole interview he said I will now be posted to Kaduna for training. Suddenly I, my wife and my daughter started DANCING in the same room. My question now is what does it means to dance in the dream? And will this my aspiration of becoming a military/paramilitary man ever come to reality considering that I don't have a godfather. I have prayed and fasted severally for it but nothing till now.

What if is not the will of God for your life? Maybe God has a different agenda for you who knows.
Jeremiah 1.5..Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. Why can't you ask God His will for your life? For every one in this world, God has a different will for their life, ask God to show you His will for your life.
Wake up between 12 and 1am for the next three days, read psalm 51,103, sing praises to God and thank Him for at least 20 mins. Then read Jeremiah 1.5 and Jeremiah 33.3.... asking God to show you your destiny. You will have a dream on or before the expiration of the three days by God's grace, you can share the dream here for more interpretation. Stay blessed.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
Nkemella:
Please sir help me and interpret this dream.
When I was 8 yrs old I started living with one of my aunties, I lived with her for many yrs until she died during child birth. I still live with the husband and children extra one yr before I left.
So some yrs after her death I started seeing her in my dreams, in d dream it wil be as if am still living with them I will not be seeing her as a dead person, she will be sending me messages as usual and I will be doing it.
So one day I dreamt that I was still living with her and her family as usual,so she told me to do some domestic work I said no. So there is one hot oil inside frying pan she said she will pour d hot oil on me, I now ask her why wil she pour d hot oil on me that she should not pour d hot oil on me. So the two of us started dragging the frying pan , but she finally poured d hot oil on my hand. So immediately she pour d hot oil on my hand I woke up. Ever since that day I have never see her in my dream again till date.
Please I need an interpretation for d dream. I have been worried concerning D dream for a long time now each time I rememberd it.

You need to pray against spirit of backwardness. There is a power that is using her image to draw an aspect of your life backward then, you need to ask the holyspirit to deal with such powers. Secondly when someone is so closed to u before she died might be appearing to u once in a while due to the intimacy, but because u fought her that is why she didn't come again. Try and be reading psalm 3,27,30 every night before going to bed. Good night
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by tsquare299(m): 5:59am On Apr 07, 2020
Hello sir, please help me to interpret this dream.

I was talking to a lady. A man I didn't know walked up to me and asked why I am not using my second phone. I said because I don't have it battery, he gave me a battery and I went to try the battery in the phone and it was perfect match. Also, he said why am I not using wristwatch, I couldn't reply him. He then said don't I know that not using wristwatch is a canal I.e boundary or limitation. I was surprised that how could not using wristwatch be a limitation. The man then kept telling and repeating it that I must cross the canal soon. He repeated it like three times before I woke up.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by austineabba(m): 7:38am On Apr 07, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

What if is not the will of God for your life? Maybe God has a different agenda for you who knows.
Jeremiah 1.5..Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. Why can't you ask God His will for your life? For every one in this world, God has a different will for their life, ask God to show you His will for your life.
Wake up between 12 and 1am for the next three days, read psalm 51,103, sing praises to God and thank Him for at least 20 mins. Then read Jeremiah 1.5 and Jeremiah 33.3.... asking God to show you your destiny. You will have a dream on or before the expiration of the three days by God's grace, you can share the dream here for more interpretation. Stay blessed.

Thank you Sir, will do just as you said.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nkemella: 9:10am On Apr 07, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

You need to pray against spirit of backwardness. There is a power that is using her image to draw an aspect of your life backward then, you need to ask the holyspirit to deal with such powers. Secondly when someone is so closed to u before she died might be appearing to u once in a while due to the intimacy, but because u fought her that is why she didn't come again. Try and be reading psalm 3,27,30 every night before going to bed. Good night
Thanks for the interpretation of the dream, remain blessed.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Dainty09(f): 9:13am On Apr 07, 2020
Good morning sir, God bless you for all you do in Jesus name amen

I had two dreams few days ago there's this friend of mine who we have been friends for some time now just friendship. In the dream I was talking with my female friends and someone asked who I was waiting for I just said he will be here soon without even knowing who I was referring to . Not quite long this friend came behind me and whispered to me that he's coming he want to get the reaming food stuffs,palm oil and the rest,as he left I saw a friend of mine from University days who he's married now , I called him but he didn't see me,so I continued discussing with my girlfriends and I woke up.

The second dream was that I sitted my friend who went to get food stuffs from afar and I pretended as if I didn't see him,I started running ,he was running after me and I kept running when he finally caught up with me I just smiled and did as I didn't see him in the first instance, even he said he's been chasing me and calling my name i just smiled. Then he followed me to where I was going, I was actually going to see a sister in my church, getting there rehearsal was still on,so we sat down and he said he has gone to pay to learn how to make hair so he can always make my hair for me and also use that to evangelise to people he comes across. I laughed so hard and I woke up.

Please sir what does this mean ?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Kemzeee1(f): 11:59am On Apr 07, 2020
Thank you sir, God bless you
yinkaadesegha:

God bless you sir, this is the interpretation to your first dream
God has delivered you from the monitoring spirits/powers of your father's house but you need to continue your prayers and never stop and most especially move closer to God by avoiding sin so that the devil will not have a hold on you... Go and give thanks to God in your church.

In the Second dream, thank God you did not give the money to her before you woke up, otherwise you might experience financial loss. It's a call for prayers. Malachi 3:10-11 “Bring the full tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. And thereby put me to the test, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you a blessing until there is no more need. I will rebuke the devourer for you, so that it will not destroy the fruits of your soil, and your vine in the field shall not fail to bear, says the Lord of hosts.” my question is, are u faithful in the area of your tithe? How often do u pay your tithe and offering to God. If you are not paying your tithe to God be rest assured that you will pay double and more of it to the devil.
Pray against devourers of your blessings, finances etc.Note: be careful of what you put your money into this days, be it business or anything and make sure you seek the face of God before you venture into any thing that has to do with money. Stay bless sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
tsquare299:
Hello sir, please help me to interpret this dream.

I was talking to a lady. A man I didn't know walked up to me and asked why I am not using my second phone. I said because I don't have it battery, he gave me a battery and I went to try the battery in the phone and it was perfect match. Also, he said why am I not using wristwatch, I couldn't reply him. He then said don't I know that not using wristwatch is a canal I.e boundary or limitation. I was surprised that how could not using wristwatch be a limitation. The man then kept telling and repeating it that I must cross the canal soon. He repeated it like three times before I woke up.

Good evening sir, here is your interpretation. The holyspirit has increased your connecting power to God. This indicates you should be praying the more and God will be hearing you more often than before and the wristwatch means Eph 5.16..redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Don't waste time, there are opportunities/things yiu should be doing that you are ignoring around you. I can u see being promoted either spiritually or physically soon. Keep praying and focus on God. Pray against any power that want to limit you. Good night.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
Dainty09:
Good morning sir, God bless you for all you do in Jesus name amen

I had two dreams few days ago there's this friend of mine who we have been friends for some time now just friendship. In the dream I was talking with my female friends and someone asked who I was waiting for I just said he will be here soon without even knowing who I was referring to . Not quite long this friend came behind me and whispered to me that he's coming he want to get the reaming food stuffs,palm oil and the rest,as he left I saw a friend of mine from University days who he's married now , I called him but he didn't see me,so I continued discussing with my girlfriends and I woke up.

The second dream was that I sitted my friend who went to get food stuffs from afar and I pretended as if I didn't see him,I started running ,he was running after me and I kept running when he finally caught up with me I just smiled and did as I didn't see him in the first instance, even he said he's been chasing me and calling my name i just smiled. Then he followed me to where I was going, I was actually going to see a sister in my church, getting there rehearsal was still on,so we sat down and he said he has gone to pay to learn how to make hair so he can always make my hair for me and also use that to evangelise to people he comes across. I laughed so hard and I woke up.

Please sir what does this mean ?

What are you doing for God? Are u a worker or bench warmer?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Dainty09(f): 11:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

What are you doing for God? Are u a worker or bench warmer?

I am a worker in intercessory department
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by irvingia: 4:39am On Apr 08, 2020
Hi Sir. Please interpret for me.

I had this dream a few days back. In the dream, I was working for my late father. The company was located in our former house. All of a sudden, My late dad told me to leave his Company with no reason. But before I left, he gave me some large clean notes of money. I hugged him and my colleague and then left.

Please, help me interpret the dream.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 12:10am On Apr 09, 2020
irvingia:
Hi Sir. Please interpret for me.

I had this dream a few days back. In the dream, I was working for my late father. The company was located in our former house. All of a sudden, My late dad told me to leave his Company with no reason. But before I left, he gave me some large clean notes of money. I hugged him and my colleague and then left.

Please, help me interpret the dream.

It's a good dream, that is a blessing. Very soon you will experience a breakthrough and look forward for new ideas/opportunities that will be coming to you any moment from now. Please give a quality thanksgiving offering to God so that your blessings can be sealed. God bless u.... move closer to God so that He can establish His plan for your life. good night.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 12:13am On Apr 09, 2020
Dainty09:

I am a worker in intercessory department

It's a sign that the lord want you to one closer to Him.... take the work of God serious and you will smile at last. Thanks.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nephilim: 7:45am On Apr 09, 2020
Good morning Sir,
1. I dreamt that I was in church and then during the offering, I stood up to give mine and also the one that I hadn't gave last weeks I gave them and was dancing. I discovered that my ex was beside me and she did desame.

2. Before I slept after listening to some good Christian music I was wondering how I will also go to studio and do my own music and become a star, so I slept and I dreamt that I was a bit worried thinking of how to go about things, and on the building were I was there's this scaffolding and someone said to me that I can also thread on it to see it and where it will end. I did, but at the end the scaffolding was attached to a building and it was shaking and the building was shaking seriously with it and then I jumped down and had to pass through the inside of one house to come out but when I did the owner of that house came out, and gave me two heavy hot slap, and then I was going, the slap was hot cos I can feel it and was reminiscing on it and a friend of mine bose, from my former place of work showed up, and was consoling me and then was telling me that I too should be careful and not let people to be confusing and directing me anyhow, that some of the people that did that thing are presently in prison, I was shocked to hear that, I was happy to see her and was really playing and hugging her and then I saw a church member and I went to greet that one when I came back I saw that bose has stood beside the wall of a house, I went to meet her and she gave me an offering basket with money inside it and then added some money to it from her pocket and then she was drifting into the wall and talking to me, and I was saying bose come out let's go, but she didn't and before I knew it, she dissappeared into the wall, I was shocked.. Everything look so real, and then I woke up, surprised.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ruth002: 10:30am On Apr 09, 2020
Good morning sir.

Thank you for your good work.
i had several dreams last night but could remember only this one as it was the last before i woke up.
In a dream last night a childhood neighbour brought a certificate for me to laminate for her. She doesnt want me to look at the certificate but i knew it was a Foreign MSc Certificate. Then i woke up.

What could this mean.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Pelux15: 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
Good morning
I had a dream that we are given assignment by my lecturer for a long time but suddenly the man requested for it and I didn't do the assignment although everybody submitted and I was panicking to do mine but all to no avail
pls what does this signify
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Kemzeee1(f): 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
Good afternoon sir, I had a dream after my midnight prayer. That I was in a place that looks like my father's compound and someone that looks like my dad or maybe it's my dad died in that dream (though my father is dead physically since 12yrs ago) and they kept his corpse in one side for some hours , so I move arround to tell my people that this man has died ooo and it has been here for some hours now that we should pack him up so that he won't decay. The person I went to meet said I should leave him. if he want to decay he should decay that he did not have
time for him now. So he was left dead on the floor when I woke up.

My second dream is
I was moving with male friend and with another guy to a place and when we got there the place look like a small motel when we got in, so he asked me to pull my clothes that it's just a short time and that he has paid for it like he want to have sex with from behind . Though I didn't no that was his plan when we were moving together, That he is taking me to a motel. I now told him that I can't do this that he ask me to do. He keep telling me to turn my back, so that he can have sex with me from the back and immediately I remember God that I must never give my body down for such , So I just tell him I can't do such and I start to beg him with wisdom to let me Go that is urgent for me to leave, so he allowed me to go and as I was moving out of the hall I saw so many boy and girl having sex with theirself in that hall and I walk out of there. Please sir MOG what does this dream means
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Dainty09(f): 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

It's a sign that the lord want you to one closer to Him.... take the work of God serious and you will smile at last. Thanks.

Alright sir I will thank you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nephilim:
Good morning Sir,
1. I dreamt that I was in church and then during the offering, I stood up to give mine and also the one that I hadn't gave last weeks I gave them and was dancing. I discovered that my ex was beside me and she did desame.

2. Before I slept after listening to some good Christian music I was wondering how I will also go to studio and do my own music and become a star, so I slept and I dreamt that I was a bit worried thinking of how to go about things, and on the building were I was there's this scaffolding and someone said to me that I can also thread on it to see it and where it will end. I did, but at the end the scaffolding was attached to a building and it was shaking and the building was shaking seriously with it and then I jumped down and had to pass through the inside of one house to come out but when I did the owner of that house came out, and gave me two heavy hot slap, and then I was going, the slap was hot cos I can feel it and was reminiscing on it and a friend of mine bose, from my former place of work showed up, and was consoling me and then was telling me that I too should be careful and not let people to be confusing and directing me anyhow, that some of the people that did that thing are presently in prison, I was shocked to hear that, I was happy to see her and was really playing and hugging her and then I saw a church member and I went to greet that one when I came back I saw that bose has stood beside the wall of a house, I went to meet her and she gave me an offering basket with money inside it and then added some money to it from her pocket and then she was drifting into the wall and talking to me, and I was saying bose come out let's go, but she didn't and before I knew it, she dissappeared into the wall, I was shocked.. Everything look so real, and then I woke up, surprised.

This is the interpretation of your dreams
1... you and your ex are owing God and you need to pay your debt.... think, maybe u have made a vow or promise or something that God is interested in or via tithes and offerings, Malachi 3.8-12.....8Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. 9Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. 10Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. 11And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts. 12And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts... the earlier the better.

2...The other dream is telling you not to venture on what you think before you went to sleep. There is no way there or else you will find yourself blame and it maybe too late to be corrected again. Seek the face of God in all you want to do and pay your vows. Good night. Pray with jere 1.5. Good night
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:33am On Apr 10, 2020
ruth002:
Good morning sir.

Thank you for your good work.
i had several dreams last night but could remember only this one as it was the last before i woke up.
In a dream last night a childhood neighbour brought a certificate for me to laminate for her. She doesnt want me to look at the certificate but i knew it was a Foreign MSc Certificate. Then i woke up.

What could this mean.

Do you intend going for your masters degree?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:38am On Apr 10, 2020
Pelux15:
Good morning
I had a dream that we are given assignment by my lecturer for a long time but suddenly the man requested for it and I didn't do the assignment although everybody submitted and I was panicking to do mine but all to no avail
pls what does this signify

If you search inwardly, there is something the lord has instructed you to do but u are ignoring.... think deeply before His judgement come upon u. Ask the lord to reveal to you what He wants you to do that u have ignored. Pray with Daniel 2.17-19..17Then Daniel went to his house, and made the thing known to Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah, his companions: 18that they would desire mercies of the God of heaven concerning this secret; that Daniel and his fellows should not perish with the rest of the wise men of Babylon. 19Then was the secret revealed unto Daniel in a night vision. Then Daniel blessed the God of heaven..... thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:51am On Apr 10, 2020
Kemzeee1:
Good afternoon sir, I had a dream after my midnight prayer. That I was in a place that looks like my father's compound and someone that looks like my dad or maybe it's my dad died in that dream (though my father is dead physically since 12yrs ago) and they kept his corpse in one side for some hours , so I move arround to tell my people that this man has died ooo and it has been here for some hours now that we should pack him up so that he won't decay. The person I went to meet said I should leave him. if he want to decay he should decay that he did not have
time for him now. So he was left dead on the floor when I woke up.

My second dream is
I was moving with male friend and with another guy to a place and when we got there the place look like a small motel when we got in, so he asked me to pull my clothes that it's just a short time and that he has paid for it like he want to have sex with from behind . Though I didn't no that was his plan when we were moving together, That he is taking me to a motel. I now told him that I can't do this that he ask me to do. He keep telling me to turn my back, so that he can have sex with me from the back and immediately I remember God that I must never give my body down for such , So I just tell him I can't do such and I start to beg him with wisdom to let me Go that is urgent for me to leave, so he allowed me to go and as I was moving out of the hall I saw so many boy and girl having sex with theirself in that hall and I walk out of there. Please sir MOG what does this dream means

These are the interpretations to your dream....

Dream one... The holyspirit is telling you that those who your father relied on while he was alive are not who he thinks they are....this Is dream telling to be careful of such people around and don't trust them because if you rely on them they will pull you down.

Dream two... You have spirit husband and you need to be delivered from him now or else you may not like yourself later due to his frustration...
Accept Jesus as your personal lord and saviour genuinely
Confess and forsake all your sins
Join the workforce of your church and be active
Pray everytime and seek the face of the lord
Ask God to deliver you from the spirit husband. Using Obadiah 1.17 to pray. God bless you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by larry2015: 6:58am On Apr 10, 2020
Good morning Man of God, please I had a dream that I took a kind of a new model car(s) to fuelling station but can't remember if it (they) was (were) mine or not .In d process of filling d car I was standing with, d pump stopped and started again but d fuel attendant didn't know my eyes were fixed on the pumping machine counting. I also bought fuel for photocopy at d same spot. At d end, d attendant told me what to pay and I kicked against it ( that it is more than what I should pay)dat he was trying to scammed me of some cash .so I shouted and demanded to see d manager and I woke up.
What could be the meaning sir?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ruth002: 7:07am On Apr 10, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Do you intend going for your masters degree?

Exactly YES
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:14am On Apr 10, 2020
larry2015:
Good morning Man of God, please I had a dream that I took a kind of a new model car(s) to fuelling station but can't remember if it (they) was (were) mine or not .In d process of filling d car I was standing with, d pump stopped and started again but d fuel attendant didn't know my eyes were fixed on the pumping machine counting. I also bought fuel for photocopy at d same spot. At d end, d attendant told me what to pay and I kicked against it ( that it is more than what I should pay)dat he was trying to scammed me of some cash .so I shouted and demanded to see d manager and I woke up.
What could be the meaning sir?

Matthew 11.12.....And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.....be watchful the devil is trying to steal from you, be aggressive with the devil. Becareful of the financial transactions you will engage yourself with in other not to be cheated.
Pray with this verse. Proverbs 6.30-31... Men do not despise a thief, if he steal To satisfy his soul when he is hungry; But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; He shall give all the substance of his house... command every of your stolen blessings to be restored seven folds and claim seven folds of every blessings you have have ever missed in Jesus name. stay blessed and happy good Friday.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:21am On Apr 10, 2020
ruth002:

Exactly YES

Is a sign for you to start applying for both foreign and Nigerian schools...but with prayers, Pray with this bible verse Ephesians 6.12
EVERY POWER THAT WANT TO WASTE MY EFFORT IN LIFE DIE BY FIRE IN JESUS NAME.
EVERY POWER THAT WANT ME TO LABOUR IN VAIN BE ROASTED BY HOLYGHOST FIRE IN JESUS NAME. stay blessed.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nephilim: 8:43am On Apr 10, 2020
Okay thanks sir!
yinkaadesegha:

This is the interpretation of your dreams
1... you and your ex are owing God and you need to pay your debt.... think, maybe u have made a vow or promise or something that God is interested in or via tithes and offerings, Malachi 3.8-12.....8Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. 9Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. 10Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. 11And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts. 12And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts... the earlier the better.

2...The other dream is telling you not to venture on what you think before you went to sleep. There is no way there or else you will find yourself blame and it maybe too late to be corrected again. Seek the face of God in all you want to do and pay your vows. Good night. Pray with jere 1.5. Good night
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Kemzeee1(f): 10:19am On Apr 10, 2020
Thank you sir
yinkaadesegha:

These are the interpretations to your dream....

Dream one... The holyspirit is telling you that those who your father relied on while he was alive are not who he thinks they are....this Is dream telling to be careful of such people around and don't trust them because if you rely on them they will pull you down.

Dream two... You have spirit husband and you need to be delivered from him now or else you may not like yourself later due to his frustration...
Accept Jesus as your personal lord and saviour genuinely
Confess and forsake all your sins
Join the workforce of your church and be active
Pray everytime and seek the face of the lord
Ask God to deliver you from the spirit husband. Using Obadiah 1.17 to pray. God bless you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by larry2015: 11:23am On Apr 10, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Matthew 11.12.....And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.....be watchful the devil is trying to steal from you, be aggressive with the devil. Becareful of the financial transactions you will engage yourself with in other not to be cheated.
Pray with this verse. Proverbs 6.30-31... Men do not despise a thief, if he steal To satisfy his soul when he is hungry; But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; He shall give all the substance of his house... command every of your stolen blessings to be restored seven folds and claim seven folds of every blessings you have have ever missed in Jesus name. stay blessed and happy good Friday.

Thank you. More anoitting in Jesus name
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ipex(m): 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
I had a dream sometime last year while I was still in a relationship with my ex that I got married to Genevieve nnaji. What could this dream means?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
ipex:
I had a dream sometime last year while I was still in a relationship with my ex that I got married to Genevieve nnaji. What could this dream means?

Are u married in real life?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Strongmountain: 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
Please help me with the interpretation of this dream.
After reading the Bible verses u gave me yesterday,
I saw myself in a dream where I got a bus going my way immediately at a bus stop when I entered the bus the people sitting in the bus made space for me in the middle without asking them and I sat down, and immediately ask the driver how much much is the price, he said #150, I ask him to drop me if he's not going #100 and he accepted. When I got to my destination he dropped me and get down with me, held me by hand and was going with me while holding each other's hand, I told him I have 1k with me to give him, that he should find my balance but suddenly he left and started going front while I keep going my way to home and then wake up

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (97) (Reply)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.