Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,225 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (109077 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ipex(m): 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=yinkaadesegha post=88303081]

Are u married in real life?

Nop, but of I'm of a marriageable age

NB: I recently saw a girl which I like and wish to get married to. I only discovered later on that her name is Genevieve. Again, a man of God has handed over to me a girl to marry in the dream( that was five yrs ago) I didn't know this girl in real life but I know about her complexion that she's quite younger. The same is applicable to this girl I just met, although we haven't started talking yet because I'm not sure yet
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Beress(m): 9:17am On Apr 11, 2020
Good morning man of God. I sincerely commend your work here sir.
I have been following your interpretation and as a matter of fact I'm a victim of one of the dreams which you always interpret to be bad (i.e always seeing myself in the place I was born in South West). My family left this place exactly 10 years ago to the East, where we currently are. Time without number I keep on seeing us (the entire family) in that same environment we left 10 years ago. We no longer we stay together currently though.

Based on the interpretation you gave to people on this same dream, I have been having mid night prayers using the Bible verses you gave. And sincerely it was during this time of mid night prayers that I see myself in my current location after a long while.

Yesterday I had another dream about this my former location. In the dream, we were three driving from a nearby town to our own town (is actually a remote place, so might not be qualified to be called a town). The two others where driving cars while I was riding bicycle. What I can not clearly fathom is whether it was just a matter of choice that I decided to ride on the bicycle or that is what I can afford.

When we finally get to our destination, I noticed some two girls coming out of the other people's cars and jokingly and mockingly calling me the future Governor of my State.

Also, I saw the enter village gathered and doing some sacrifices of which my father was among the arrow head (the organizers), I saw my father carrying one of the goats to be slaughtered for the sacrifice. But I didn't wait a minute at this place, I just passed.

Like I said, we officially left this place 10 years ago, but my father & Mum use to visit there once in a while to collect our house and farm rent. My mum also go there to buy collar and bring to the east for sale
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Angelamanda247: 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
thank you sir for the good works you have been doing. last night I had a dream, in the dream I saw my self in a compound full of ripe fruit, the fruits were all ripe and beautiful and I find myself collecting it and was very happy while doing so.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Ikanium(m): 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
I usually have this one particular dream time to time

In the dream I'll be in an exam hall with other students, then when papers are shared to start writing I'll be unable to write anything because i won't know how to solve the questions (mostly mathematics) then I'll resolve to trying to copy from others still to no avail.... I'll keep trying and struggling to just write something all tru the duration of the exams but still nothing... And plenty time will be given but i won't just write anything....
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by slinkky(m): 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Isaiah 59.19...So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him...The dream is telling you to be more prayerful and stick to only God, the boat of Jesus will never sink. The holyspirit is telling u that there are storms ahead but if u stick to God u will scale through. Pray all the time and develop a good relationship with Jesus. Divine help is already waiting for u... Thanks
Thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Vickeeeee: 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
Mr yinka how can I get ur no pls, mine is 08160177572
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by belcom10(m): 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
God day Sir, pls help me with this dream.
In my dream it was like l attend a wedding (look like an old time female friend) ,so at the wedding I noticed that there was not enough food or drink. Even as a result I was not given any. So after the wedding I left, on my way going I saw a big gutter suddenly it was like a heavy flood Flowing in the gutter which took one of my slippers, I went after it I was able to recover it. Only to noticed it was not same with the one I put on but correspond to the one I saw at the gutter side. So I kept the pair at the gutter side. I didn't take it since it's not mine. I proceed to go after my own slippers eventually I recovered it i noticed it did not also correspond to the one I wore but I put it on. So I saw that there is still another slipper(not pair) that the flood is taken. I continue running towards the end of the gutter to recover it. On getting there I saw the slippers(not pair) but did not correspond to any on the slippers I was putting on. So I never bothered to take it. As I was leaving I saw people looking at me. Then I noticed I have a shoe on my hand then I was polishing as I left.

Prior to this I wanted to settled down. And I have two ladies I am still observing. They are very close to me.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:36am On Apr 12, 2020
As we're celebrating the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ, I pray that whatever that has been dead in your life financially speaking, destiny wise, maritaly, academically, spiritually etc will be resurrected by the power that raised Jesus Christ from the grave in the mighty name of Jesus. Happy Easter!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:41am On Apr 12, 2020
ipex:
[color=#006600][/color]

Marriage is not a joking matter, you need to be sure before u venture into it...,tell God to please confirm it for you very well. Don't marry any girl until u are sure God has approved of it. Because when her storm comes you can run back to God for assistance. Pray with Deut 29.29. Happy Easter
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:54am On Apr 12, 2020
Beress:
Good morning man of God. I sincerely commend your work here sir.
I have been following your interpretation and as a matter of fact I'm a victim of one of the dreams which you always interpret to be bad (i.e always seeing myself in the place I was born in South West). My family left this place exactly 10 years ago to the East, where we currently are. Time without number I keep on seeing us (the entire family) in that same environment we left 10 years ago. We no longer we stay together currently though.

Based on the interpretation you gave to people on this same dream, I have been having mid night prayers using the Bible verses you gave. And sincerely it was during this time of mid night prayers that I see myself in my current location after a long while.

Yesterday I had another dream about this my former location. In the dream, we were three driving from a nearby town to our own town (is actually a remote place, so might not be qualified to be called a town). The two others where driving cars while I was riding bicycle. What I can not clearly fathom is whether it was just a matter of choice that I decided to ride on the bicycle or that is what I can afford.

When we finally get to our destination, I noticed some two girls coming out of the other people's cars and jokingly and mockingly calling me the future Governor of my State.

Also, I saw the enter village gathered and doing some sacrifices of which my father was among the arrow head (the organizers), I saw my father carrying one of the goats to be slaughtered for the sacrifice. But I didn't wait a minute at this place, I just passed.

Like I said, we officially left this place 10 years ago, but my father & Mum use to visit there once in a while to collect our house and farm rent. My mum also go there to buy collar and bring to the east for sale

Praise Jesus.... The goat you saw is human being, someone is about to be taken away and you can intercede for your loved ones via midnight against such evil occurrence. You need to pray hard asking God to move your life forward in every aspect of your life speedily using this bible verse Deut 1.6 to pray.
There is a great destiny ahead of you but it doesn't matter how u get there but u will get there via intense prayer and fellowship with Jesus. Be completely branded for christ and he will show up for you. Happy Easter.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:57am On Apr 12, 2020
Angelamanda247:
thank you sir for the good works you have been doing. last night I had a dream, in the dream I saw my self in a compound full of ripe fruit, the fruits were all ripe and beautiful and I find myself collecting it and was very happy while doing so.

Matured blessings are ready for you....don't forget God via tithe and offering. Note: that doesn't stop you from praying. Happy Easter
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:01am On Apr 12, 2020
Ikanium:
I usually have this one particular dream time to time

In the dream I'll be in an exam hall with other students, then when papers are shared to start writing I'll be unable to write anything because i won't know how to solve the questions (mostly mathematics) then I'll resolve to trying to copy from others still to no avail.... I'll keep trying and struggling to just write something all tru the duration of the exams but still nothing... And plenty time will be given but i won't just write anything....

You need to pray hard sir/ma.... there are powers hindering your progress in life. Opportunities will be showing to u but you will not get it you need proper prayer. You need to move close to Jesus and make him your Lord in all things, pray against every enemy of your progress. Happy Easter
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Ikanium(m): 10:48am On Apr 12, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

You need to pray hard sir/ma.... there are powers hindering your progress in life. Opportunities will be showing to u but you will not get it you need proper prayer. You need to move close to Jesus and make him your Lord in all things, pray against every enemy of your progress. Happy Easter
Thank you sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Beress(m): 10:56am On Apr 12, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Praise Jesus.... The goat you saw is human being, someone is about to be taken away and you can intercede for your loved ones via midnight against such evil occurrence. You need to pray hard asking God to move your life forward in every aspect of your life speedily using this bible verse Deut 1.6 to pray.
There is a great destiny ahead of you but it doesn't matter how u get there but u will get there via intense prayer and fellowship with Jesus. Be completely branded for christ and he will show up for you. Happy Easter.

I'm grateful sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 10:56am On Apr 12, 2020
belcom10:
God day Sir, pls help me with this dream.
In my dream it was like l attend a wedding (look like an old time female friend) ,so at the wedding I noticed that there was not enough food or drink. Even as a result I was not given any. So after the wedding I left, on my way going I saw a big gutter suddenly it was like a heavy flood Flowing in the gutter which took one of my slippers, I went after it I was able to recover it. Only to noticed it was not same with the one I put on but correspond to the one I saw at the gutter side. So I kept the pair at the gutter side. I didn't take it since it's not mine. I proceed to go after my own slippers eventually I recovered it i noticed it did not also correspond to the one I wore but I put it on. So I saw that there is still another slipper(not pair) that the flood is taken. I continue running towards the end of the gutter to recover it. On getting there I saw the slippers(not pair) but did not correspond to any on the slippers I was putting on. So I never bothered to take it. As I was leaving I saw people looking at me. Then I noticed I have a shoe on my hand then I was polishing as I left.

Prior to this I wanted to settled down. And I have two ladies I am still observing. They are very close to me.

This is what your dream means.... there is a blessings God has given to you but was about to be stolen, pray against the agenda of wicked towards your life and family. If u can pray with deut 29.29, jere 33.3.... asking God to reveal who is your wife between the two ladies. Pray the prayer at midnight between 12am and 1am in three days. Before you start praying, praise God for at least 20 mins, read psalm 51,100,19,8, confess your sin to God and start your prayers. Happy Easter.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by EMMNIG: 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
yinkaadesegha:
As we're celebrating the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ, I pray that whatever that has been dead in your life financially speaking, destiny wise, maritaly, academically, spiritually etc will be resurrected by the power that raised Jesus Christ from the grave in the mighty name of Jesus. Happy Easter!

AMEN SIR
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by belcom10(m): 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
Thank you sir,

yinkaadesegha:

This is what your dream means.... there is a blessings God has given to you but was about to be stolen, pray against the agenda of wicked towards your life and family. If u can pray with deut 29.29, jere 33.3.... asking God to reveal who is your wife between the two ladies. Pray the prayer at midnight between 12am and 1am in three days. Before you start praying, praise God for at least 20 mins, read psalm 51,100,19,8, confess your sin to God and start your prayers. Happy Easter.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Angelamanda247: 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Matured blessings are ready for you....don't forget God via tithe and offering. Note: that doesn't stop you from praying. Happy Easter
thank you sir. Happy Easter sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by irvingia: 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

It's a good dream, that is a blessing. Very soon you will experience a breakthrough and look forward for new ideas/opportunities that will be coming to you any moment from now. Please give a quality thanksgiving offering to God so that your blessings can be sealed. God bless u.... move closer to God so that He can establish His plan for your life. good night.

Thank You Sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by StrongWoman333(f): 7:58am On Apr 13, 2020
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by prinzedy(m): 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
My Wife Is Having Sex And Seeing Pregnancy In Her Dreams
Good afternoon

Please I need your help
I won't bore you with long epistles as I will just go straight to the point

My wife and I got married two months ago after dating for abt two years.
Recently she keeps having all manners of dreams.
She has at a point in time seen herself swimming in the river in her dream
Also she has seen herself carrying a baby
boy who was later shot dead in the dream (even though she's yet to be pregnant)
She told me few days ago that she also her getting married again to another man in the dream.
Last Friday evening she told me she saw someone with pregnancy in the dream of which she really can't tell if she's the one or someone else.
Just last night she woke and told me she saw herself having sex with an old man in the dream.

All these funny dreams keeps getting me worried.
I really need your sincere and matured advice on this especially those who have experienced such.
She's equally worried and emotionally down given the fact that she's not yet pregnant.
I will appreciate your sincere and matured advice
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by prinzedy(m): 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Also on my own part sir,
I keep seeing people dying and a police man in black uniform being stabbed to death by a tout (agbero).
I also had a dream that I'm getting married to another lady who I later told I can't continue because I had to be with my real wife.
Recently, I saw my dad fighting with his dead friend in the gutter trying to suffocate my dad by pressing his (my dad's) neck
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by DEBUU: 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
Good evening sir,
Please sometimes I saw myself crying in a dream . Again I always see myself in a classroom in my dream whereas I am done with schooling.
please sir what does it mean?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by nadel: 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Seeing my dead auntie in my dreams?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Princelyod(m): 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
I see myself always flying especially when I am In danger.I just run, the next thing I am flying.I ve also had an instance where in the dream, people see flying as a taboo so when they see me fly they want to avoid me.some of those times, I wake up feeling sad that I flew in the dream.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
prinzedy:
My Wife Is Having Sex And Seeing Pregnancy In Her Dreams
Good afternoon

Please I need your help
I won't bore you with long epistles as I will just go straight to the point

My wife and I got married two months ago after dating for abt two years.
Recently she keeps having all manners of dreams.
She has at a point in time seen herself swimming in the river in her dream
Also she has seen herself carrying a baby
boy who was later shot dead in the dream (even though she's yet to be pregnant)
She told me few days ago that she also her getting married again to another man in the dream.
Last Friday evening she told me she saw someone with pregnancy in the dream of which she really can't tell if she's the one or someone else.
Just last night she woke and told me she saw herself having sex with an old man in the dream.

All these funny dreams keeps getting me worried.
I really need your sincere and matured advice on this especially those who have experienced such.
She's equally worried and emotionally down given the fact that she's not yet pregnant.
I will appreciate your sincere and matured advice

This is the interpretation to the dream.... your wife has spirit husband and until the spirit husband leaves she may not enjoy peace in her marriage. Spirit wife/husband are very stubborn demons and they dn't go until they are forced via consistent prayers and fasting. Matthew 17.21...Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.
You leave sin totally and focus on God, make sure u both are workers in your church and devoted Christians. If there is any traces of sin in your life this demon will not go oooh, pray with Obadiah 1.17 and Exo 14.14... ask the lord to deliver you by his mighty power. God bless.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
prinzedy:
Also on my own part sir,
I keep seeing people dying and a police man in black uniform being stabbed to death by a tout (agbero).
I also had a dream that I'm getting married to another lady who I later told I can't continue because I had to be with my real wife.
Recently, I saw my dad fighting with his dead friend in the gutter trying to suffocate my dad by pressing his (my dad's) neck

Sir.., that spirit husband of your wife is definitely at work, if care is not taken things may get worse, engage in midnight prayers read psalm 51,103, 100,19,8 and pray with Obadiah 1.17 and Exo 14.14. Pray pray pray sir. Thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
DEBUU:
Good evening sir,
Please sometimes I saw myself crying in a dream . Again I always see myself in a classroom in my dream whereas I am done with schooling.
please sir what does it mean?

When you woke how did u feel?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
nadel:
Seeing my dead auntie in my dreams?

Maybe she is trying to pass a message to u.... just keep praying.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Princelyod:
I see myself always flying especially when I am In danger.I just run, the next thing I am flying.I ve also had an instance where in the dream, people see flying as a taboo so when they see me fly they want to avoid me.some of those times, I wake up feeling sad that I flew in the dream.

When you are being chased and you fly and escaped is a good dream but the fact that you woke up sad make it more complicated....pray that God should give u victory over your enemies. Good night.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
StrongWoman333:
Had a dream that I saw an old woman backing a child giving me pounded yam wrapped in a nylon don't know the meaning of the dream...

Also keep seeing my manager in my former place of work. Please interpret thanks...

Pray that God should restore whatever have been taken away from you.....good night.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by prinzedy(m): 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
Thank you sir

yinkaadesegha:

Sir.., that spirit husband of your wife is definitely at work, if care is not taken things may get worse, engage in midnight prayers read psalm 51,103, 100,19,8 and pray with Obadiah 1.17 and Exo 14.14. Pray pray pray sir. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (97) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / The Middle Path / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.