Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (108956 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:08am On Jun 15, 2020
Nathseun:
please do help me with interpretation of this dream:. Last year May ending I lost a very good friend of mine to one chance in Lagos. I had a dream during this week,I saw him in my dream walking with another person together. so I ran towards him, immediately he sighted me he disappear then I started calling him and begging him to allow me to touch him for the last time. he started smiling, laughing and playing with me by disappear and reappear. then I started crying and begging him seriously that he should allow me to touch him even if it is last time. he didn't allow me then I wake up.

The dream is just telling you to move on with your life and forget completely about him. Ask the lord His face shine upon you. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:09am On Jun 15, 2020
Nephilim:
Good morning sir.
A friend was in a trance and saw me under a big orange tree full of oranges and I was using stick to pluck the oranges. What could it mean.

Blessings blessings and blessings..... It's a good dream. Bless u

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nephilim: 7:33am On Jun 15, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Blessings blessings and blessings..... It's a good dream. Bless u
Amen and Amenn
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Amiks21(m): 9:46am On Jun 15, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

1.. The enemy is trying to disconnect you from God, pray very hard and praise God for reconnection.
2..The enemy is trying to disconnect you from God, Also pray against distraction.
3...there are some powers after your joy....because of your ways especially your mouth not to put you into trouble.

Please Pray with Ecclesiastes 10:8 He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him.

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
Pray with those bible verse with three days fasting. Bless u

Thank very much sir.
God continue to bless u sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Dminister(m): 11:59am On Jun 15, 2020
I dreamt I was in a room with Pastor Adeboye. I asked him for money and he said he is not giving me money. After I told him many reasons why he should give me money, he brought out a paper and wrote his email address on it. He gave me the paper and he asked me to contact him before he left.

What does this mean?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 12:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
Dminister:
I dreamt I was in a room with Pastor Adeboye. I asked him for money and he said he is not giving me money. After I told him many reasons why he should give me money, he brought out a paper and wrote his email address on it. He gave me the paper and he asked me to contact him before he left.

What does this mean?

God want you to seek him via prayers and he will answer you.
Matthew 7:7-10 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?
Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by franashi(f): 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
Please si,I dreamt that I bought 3 yams from the market .the woman wanted to sell the whole six to me but I felt it will be too much so I ended up buying just three.
And again I dreamt of buying 3 bunches of brooms from the market.please sir,what does it mean?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Dminister(m): 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

God want you to seek him via prayers and he will answer you.
Matthew 7:7-10 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?
Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
Bless u.

Thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
franashi:
Please si,I dreamt that I bought 3 yams from the market .the woman wanted to sell the whole six to me but I felt it will be too much so I ended up buying just three.
And again I dreamt of buying 3 bunches of brooms from the market.please sir,what does it mean?

Isaiah 14:23, ”I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the LORD of hosts.”

Brooms in the dream is a weapon of empowerment.... You have been empowered to destroy and sweep away the forces hindering your joy. Keep praying
Yam on the other hand is blessings ....watch out for blessings coming your way soon. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by StrongWoman333(f): 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

What does it mean when one is always seeing old women in the dream? One even sent me to bring chicken for her undecided old women I don't even know
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by franashi(f): 11:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
[Thank you sir,I appreciate and I will keep prayingquote author=yinkaadesegha post=90699893]

Isaiah 14:23, ”I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the LORD of hosts.”

Brooms in the dream is a weapon of empowerment.... You have been empowered to destroy and sweep away the forces hindering your joy. Keep praying
Yam on the other hand is blessings ....watch out for blessings coming your way soon. Bless u.[/quote]
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Mikeangelo0433: 11:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
There was a time this year when I was a bit prayerful. I left my former job where I was owed backlogs and got a new one almost immediately in a new location. I had no money but God provided for things like house rent and all miraculously. On a sunny Friday afternoon I misplaced 3k which was supposed to be used to pay a debt I owed. I was depressed , angry and demoralized because I didn't have much money on me. I was so weighed down by my loss that I couldn't even pray in the night infact I was bitter. I woke up many times in the night but I did not utter a word of prayer which was quite unlike me all I felt was some sort of resentment. In the early ours of the morning say around 4am, I had a dream in which I was in the school where I teach. I wanted to go elsewhere so I took permission from the principal and he told me I could go but before I left he gave me some money in the dream the money was in three layers and separating each layer was a sheet of paper. He told me that the reasons for the money is on each sheet of paper so I thanked him and pocketed the money I did not read the sheet of paper. The next thing was that I saw myself outside the school gate marching to my destination then an old school mate saw me and asked me where I was going. I said I was going to Achievers college then he said that school doesn't pay. I replied by saying I wasn't going to teach there I just wanted to do something there. Then I woke up I was happy when I woke up thinking the money part was real only to discover it was all a dream. It was around 5am I did not pray but I stepped out and took a walk and I was pondering what the dream meant and then my attention was drawn to something else. I remembered the the name of the old school mate I saw in the dream is Fowosere Owobamiji meaning Using money to play and waking up with money. What does the dream mean?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:14am On Jun 16, 2020
StrongWoman333:
What does it mean when one is always seeing old women in the dream? One even sent me to bring chicken for her undecided old women I don't even know

Whenever you woke up from such dreams how did you feel? Were u happy or sad?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:46am On Jun 16, 2020
Mikeangelo0433:
There was a time this year when I was a bit prayerful. I left my former job where I was owed backlogs and got a new one almost immediately in a new location. I had no money but God provided for things like house rent and all miraculously. On a sunny Friday afternoon I misplaced 3k which was supposed to be used to pay a debt I owed. I was depressed , angry and demoralized because I didn't have much money on me. I was so weighed down by my loss that I couldn't even pray in the night infact I was bitter. I woke up many times in the night but I did not utter a word of prayer which was quite unlike me all I felt was some sort of resentment. In the early ours of the morning say around 4am, I had a dream in which I was in the school where I teach. I wanted to go elsewhere so I took permission from the principal and he told me I could go but before I left he gave me some money in the dream the money was in three layers and separating each layer was a sheet of paper. He told me that the reasons for the money is on each sheet of paper so I thanked him and pocketed the money I did not read the sheet of paper. The next thing was that I saw myself outside the school gate marching to my destination then an old school mate saw me and asked me where I was going. I said I was going to Achievers college then he said that school doesn't pay. I replied by saying I wasn't going to teach there I just wanted to do something there. Then I woke up I was happy when I woke up thinking the money part was real only to discover it was all a dream. It was around 5am I did not pray but I stepped out and took a walk and I was pondering what the dream meant and then my attention was drawn to something else. I remembered the the name of the old school mate I saw in the dream is Fowosere Owobamiji meaning Using money to play and waking up with money. What does the dream mean?

God in His infinite mercy has opened three major doors for you but you can't see them. There are three blessings/doors lying fallow for you that you are yet to be activated. Please don't stop praying infact spend more time in prayer. Meditate on these scriptural verses and pray with them especially at midnight hours but you first praise and worship God....

Proverbs 20:12 - The hearing ear, and the seeing eye, the LORD hath made even both of them.

Isaiah 35:5 Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.

Genesis 21:19 And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water; and she went, and filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink.

Ask the lord to open your eyes to see the opportunities/doors he had given/opened to you. Bless you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by StrongWoman333(f): 8:58am On Jun 16, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Whenever you woke up from such dreams how did you feel? Were u happy or sad?
I was just lost in thought. Wondering what the dream. Was all about and I smiled...
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by akwemose: 9:14am On Jun 16, 2020
I dream of past events in my life occasionally. Yesterday,i dreamt of a friend's wedding i attended last year..We were all catching fun.In btwn i dreamt of my uni days..Gisting with my colleagues, and in between getting ready for church in the present now.I tried browsing for answers but found nothing Meaningful
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 10:18am On Jun 16, 2020
StrongWoman333:
I was just lost in thought. Wondering what the dream. Was all about and I smiled...

Please pray against spiritual slavery and activities of wicked elders in your life. U can use eccl 10.8 to pray most times. Bless u

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 10:22am On Jun 16, 2020
akwemose:
I dream of past events in my life occasionally. Yesterday,i dreamt of a friend's wedding i attended last year..We were all catching fun.In btwn i dreamt of my uni days..Gisting with my colleagues, and in between getting ready for church in the present now.I tried browsing for answers but found nothing Meaningful

Pray for God's will to manifest in your life. U can use eph 5.17. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by akwemose: 10:42am On Jun 16, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Pray for God's will to manifest in your life. U can use eph 5.17. Bless u
okay..Will do that.Thanks alot. What about dreaming that that you have. Perfect life..Good job and all when in real life it is actually the opposite.What does that mean?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:49am On Jun 16, 2020
akwemose:
okay..Will do that.Thanks alot. What about dreaming that that you have. Perfect life..Good job and all when in real life it is actually the opposite.What does that mean?

What you dreamt of is the will of God for your life...
3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

God's plan is for you to prosper but the enemy don't want that to happen.
That is why I ask you to be praying with eph 5.17. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by akwemose: 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

What you dreamt of is the will of God for your life...
3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

God's plan is for you to prosper but the enemy don't want that to happen.
That is why I ask you to be praying with eph 5.17. Bless u.
Thank you very much.I will do that
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Hi. Welldone for everything. Please i’ve had this dream twice now

I was in a car with my childhood friend and he was driving. He tried to make a turn but skid off the road and hit a tree.

I survived both accidents but my friend didn't.

I brushed it aside the first time but now i dreamt it again and i’m worried

A few days later i missed his call and he sent me a text saying i should call him but i haven’t yet.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nathseun(m): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
Thank you sir. God bless you I appreciate.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
Happydude291:

Hi. Welldone for everything. Please i’ve had this dream twice now

I was in a car with my childhood friend and he was driving. He tried to make a turn but skid off the road and hit a tree.

I survived both accidents but my friend didn't.

I brushed it aside the first time but now i dreamt it again and i’m worried

A few days later i missed his call and he sent me a text saying i should call him but i haven’t yet.

Did u cry when you lost him in dream?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Did u cry when you lost him in dream?

No i did not.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
Happydude291:

No i did not.

You have to pray very well for him, the holyspirit revealed the dream to u because he wants you to pray and stand in the gap for him. Ask him to Fast and pray against sudden death, join him also in prayer... Use eccl 10.8 bless u

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

You have to pray very well for him, the holyspirit revealed the dream to u because he wants you to pray and stand in the gap for him. Ask him to Fast and pray against sudden death, join him also in prayer... Use eccl 10.8 bless u

Thanks alot
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Bless u.
I was in a dream and I saw myself inside a bank withdrawing 350k cash, after I withdrew it, I took it and left the bank. What does it mean?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Angelamanda247: 7:59am On Jun 17, 2020
Good morning I saw myself in a dream preparing to go for a wedding with a friend but when we were about to leave I found that the tricycle that was to take us to our destination has moved, so I was trying to run and enter it but my leg felt heavy few miles ahead I saw my friend that we were going to the ceremony together carrying her load and when I asked her what happened she told that the tricycle has been washed away by a flood please what does it mean.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Adeapex(m): 8:20am On Jun 17, 2020
I dreamt of buying new shirt. Please what does it means ?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by franashi(f): 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
Good day sir,I dreamt that I attended a wedding ceremony of 2 ladies related to my sister in law. After the wedding we went back to a hotel to pass the night because it was late but the environment was like the community that I grew up in, later I was in another room when I heard a commotion. People were fighting each other and cutting their hair with pair of scissors even the ones death on the ground,someone will still go and cut her hair(we were all women there).I didn't want to get involve in the fight because I don't want someone to cut my hair so I had to hide somewhere.later one of the woman there that I knew convince me to cut my hair,I have forgotten the reason she gave me which I accepted but I told her that I will go to a barber's shop and do it which I did.i also told the barber to cut it well so it can grow well and fast.please sir,what does it mean because I had this dream between 2am to 4am.thank you sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (97) (Reply)

The Middle Path / Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.