Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (109026 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ogapelumi(m): 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
Well done sir.
I dreamt my boss took my trouser but don't know how she got it. Then, she cut the trouser to a short and pierce some parts of the short and gave it to me to wear but I was not comfortable with it because it is now short and it reaveals part of my body. I only accepted it and put it on because she was my boss.
Pls, help me interpret it.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by lizabeet(f): 7:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
Good evening Sir, i always dream of eating food in my dream and have been praying about it but the dream keep coming back. What can be done Sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
Joycekkh:
I was in a dream and I saw myself inside a bank withdrawing 350k cash, after I withdrew it, I took it and left the bank. What does it mean?

Expect financial blessings soon.... U are going to be rewarded pretty soon. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Expect financial blessings soon.... U are going to be rewarded pretty soon. Bless u
Thanku
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
Angelamanda247:
Good morning I saw myself in a dream preparing to go for a wedding with a friend but when we were about to leave I found that the tricycle that was to take us to our destination has moved, so I was trying to run and enter it but my leg felt heavy few miles ahead I saw my friend that we were going to the ceremony together carrying her load and when I asked her what happened she told that the tricycle has been washed away by a flood please what does it mean.
Pray that your time will not pass you by...be very careful and observant about opportunities around you to explore them, what u want and what u have to do on time, please do them now.

Study these scriptural verses Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

Please pray that your time will not pass you by. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
Adeapex:
I dreamt of buying new shirt. Please what does it means ?

Blessings, blessing and blessing. God has just released a blessing on to u. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Generaloluseye: 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
yinkaadesegha:
SHARE YOUR DREAMS AND THE HOLYSPIRIT WILL HELP INTERPRET THEM

Evening Sir.

Kindly help to interpret these dreams.

1. I saw myself at my Masters convocation ceremony. I was given an award as the best student. However in real life the convocation happened 3 years ago and I did not attend. I was not the best graduating student but I did very well.

2. I went to greet a state governor that I did not recognize in the dream who helped me get a very good job on a thank you visit. He gave me audience for just a few minutes. I went there #100000 in an envelope for him.

3. Dream of going to the streets I lived before and while on the way I said to myself that I should not be going here again.

4. Dream of a snake trying to enter my house and someone I did not know killed it. It entered through a hole in the mosquito net. The person that killed it told me to block the hole so that if doesn't happen again.

Thanks a lot sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
franashi:
Good day sir,I dreamt that I attended a wedding ceremony of 2 ladies related to my sister in law. After the wedding we went back to a hotel to pass the night because it was late but the environment was like the community that I grew up in, later I was in another room when I heard a commotion. People were fighting each other and cutting their hair with pair of scissors even the ones death on the ground,someone will still go and cut her hair(we were all women there).I didn't want to get involve in the fight because I don't want someone to cut my hair so I had to hide somewhere.later one of the woman there that I knew convince me to cut my hair,I have forgotten the reason she gave me which I accepted but I told her that I will go to a barber's shop and do it which I did.i also told the barber to cut it well so it can grow well and fast.please sir,what does it mean because I had this dream between 2am to 4am.thank you sir

The enemy has plans of tampering with Your glory, be careful and wise.... pray and be careful of friends and Pray very well on your glory, be mindful of advice and information you make use of. Pray with job 42.10. bless you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
ogapelumi:
Well done sir.
I dreamt my boss took my trouser but don't know how she got it. Then, she cut the trouser to a short and pierce some parts of the short and gave it to me to wear but I was not comfortable with it because it is now short and it reaveals part of my body. I only accepted it and put it on because she was my boss.
Pls, help me interpret it.

Be more careful of your boss and even people older than you, they may have plans to manipulate you. Pray with Isaiah 54.17, eccl 10.8. Moreover be more careful about your boss. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
lizabeet:
Good evening Sir, i always dream of eating food in my dream and have been praying about it but the dream keep coming back. What can be done Sir.

Matthew 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:
Ask the lord to baptize you with holy ghost and fire.
Repent from sin and be more dedicated to God.
Make sure there is no chance the devil can have access to you.
Pray often.
Make sure u are working for Christ.
Ask God to destroy every witchcraft powers over your life. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by mumjosh: 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
Good day sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by dansito: 2:11am On Jun 18, 2020
Good day bros,pls wat dos it mean u have a car n in d physical world n in d dream u can't drive tat same car instead u will b looking for d car in d dream but to no avail.secondly,once in a while I usually see marks on my body wen I wake up from sleep n it usually peppers me,dos it indicate witchcraft mark n r they around me n thirdly in my dreams I see myself writing exams from schools I v graduated from,fourthly I see my late mum in my dreams mostly at times to rescue me from danger,fifthly,wen I see myself in gD coys working in my dreams,it dos nt cum to pass in. Reality n lastly wen I see myself near a coffin crying profusely in my dreams,in d physical someone close to me will die.wen I was born so many revelations was revealed about my destiny tat I will b great n wealthy in future,bt uptil nw I v seen nothing,still passing thru hard times.since I graduated from school,not been able to use my certificate to work n if I get a job nw I won't last more than 2months there.i v gone for consultation n they Jeep saying my issue is from my foundation from my father's house n that I m being monitored spiritually nt to excel n tat there is an evil eyes tat monitors me.play bridal,always remember me in ur prayers all d time.i m praying n still praying bucks I know God will fight my battles for me,thanks.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:49am On Jun 18, 2020
mumjosh:
Good evening sir, pls sorry for the long post.

There is this family friend of ours who is always been nice,helping and can sacrifice for people around. Had these dreams about him.

1. I was in d room and heard sound in d sitting room, wen I ran out to check I saw a thief jump out with a cutlass and ran out, I was shouting ole ole.thief thief but none heard, I den ran out and saw d man n his wife sitting outside n I now say sir I have been shouting since u didn't hear thief enter our apartment nor even come to help, he now shouted at me. That wat is it, your own is too much. As he was talking I just saw from his passage where d thief pass into our apartment.i saw d wall broke into ours

2) saw him in a dream he was taking his son,me n my hubby somewhere pushing a bed like a cart with leaves on d bed. all of a suden, someone just came out from d bush and say I sud sit on the bed, I sed God forbid. I told my hubby am going back that this is a setup the man is up to something and I woke up

3) I saw him again, I was teaching a child home lesson. He now came with the same foam (bed) that I sud sit on it so I can be more comfortable. Meanwhile the bed I was sitting on teaching the child was way bigger than the one he brought. He put the foam on top of my own and I sat. I woke sad and fury. Prayed and fasted 3 daya

The Lord is trying to tell you to be more careful about who you trust and rely on especially the man in your dream.
Micah 7.5..Put no trust in a neighbor; have no confidence in a friend; guard the doors of your mouth from her who lies in your arms; bless u.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:59am On Jun 18, 2020
dansito:
Good day bros,pls wat dos it mean u have a car n in d physical world n in d dream u can't drive tat same car instead u will b looking for d car in d dream but to no avail.secondly,once in a while I usually see marks on my body wen I wake up from sleep n it usually peppers me,dos it indicate witchcraft mark n r they around me n thirdly in my dreams I see myself writing exams from schools I v graduated from,fourthly I see my late mum in my dreams mostly at times to rescue me from danger,fifthly,wen I see myself in gD coys working in my dreams,it dos nt cum to pass in. Reality n lastly wen I see myself near a coffin crying profusely in my dreams,in d physical someone close to me will die.wen I was born so many revelations was revealed about my destiny tat I will b great n wealthy in future,bt uptil nw I v seen nothing,still passing thru hard times.since I graduated from school,not been able to use my certificate to work n if I get a job nw I won't last more than 2months there.i v gone for consultation n they Jeep saying my issue is from my foundation from my father's house n that I m being monitored spiritually nt to excel n tat there is an evil eyes tat monitors me.play bridal,always remember me in ur prayers all d time.i m praying n still praying bucks I know God will fight my battles for me,thanks.

What you need is a relationship with Jesus not by going to church alone. You need to have close partnership with the holy ghost, give your life totally to Christ and make sure u run away from sin. People are after you because of your destiny and if don't run to Jesus now you may end up been useless and live an unfulfilled destiny.

Matthew 11:28-30 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Study that bible verse very well, chat me on watsap 07066526207. bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ekibs11(m): 7:18am On Jun 18, 2020
I was was supposed to write an exam and I was late to the exam hall when I got there it was too late but the answers were written on the board

2. same day the lecturer for that paper too me home but missed my stop so had to turn back .
then I woke up
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by lizabeet(f): 7:58am On Jun 18, 2020
Thanks sir
yinkaadesegha:

Matthew 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:
Ask the lord to baptize you with holy ghost and fire.
Repent from sin and be more dedicated to God.
Make sure there is no chance the devil can have access to you.
Pray often.
Make sure u are working for Christ.
Ask God to destroy every witchcraft powers over your life. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nwaotu10(m): 8:01am On Jun 18, 2020
Good morning, sir.

1. I dreamt I saw myself in my old neighborhood loitering around and meeting people. (this is the 5th time I'm having this dream lately)

2. I dreamt that I was off the shores of Nigeria (the 4th time I'm seeing myself off the shores of Nigeria in a dream ), I visited a bar and met many rich guys drinking and flexing with their girlfriends. I called the woman selling and told her to calculate all that they've eaten, that the bills is on me. She did, and told me it's 350,000k.

As I was about to do transfer for her, an undercover FSARS came to the place and everyone ran away excluding me and other two o guys, of which one of them later turned to pastor odumeje.

So, I told the two of them to take whatever they want that the bills is on me. They were happy. Odumeje was busy showering praises on me. I later disclosed to him that the undercover FSARS came looking for me, but couldn't identify me, and I don't even know how to spend the money that I've.

I became too proud and told him that I'm ready to spend millions here. He told me to invest in his church. I was still discussing with him when I suddenly woke up.

I pray for Holy spirit's interpretation.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by BaddyB: 8:22am On Jun 18, 2020
Good day.1...Sometimes I see Myself Flying in the dream when I am being chased..
2..I saw Myself in the same Environment as Ppl from my uni days I know but I stop talking to that Don't Like Me and they try to harm me But I just started flying away from them and from a whole Multitude of ppl too.

3..I saw myself Doing Things Ive done in the past and I stopped them.Maybe cos I think about it sometimes.
4..In a dream some ppl Stole my Phone N when I tried to confront them There was a distraction of Cars Then I went back not feeling too happy.

5..I dreamt being chased By an unknown Flying creature..I tried Killing it..It doesn't die ..I just kept running n trying to kill the small creature..Until I woke up
6..I dreamt of myself On a stage Ppl watching
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Oluwatoosin01(f): 11:43am On Jun 18, 2020
Good day sir. I had these dreams a while back and would love you to shed light on them for me.

1. It was during the lockdown period, and churches were closed. I dreamt that I left the house without telling anyone in the middle of the night to attend a vigil. On getting to the junction, there were no bikes nor taxis and the only available one was faulty. It was then that I remembered that there was lockdown and churches have been closed since. Then I started blaming myself that who asked me to come out sef. Then I woke up

2. I dreamt that I was in the labour room and pushing. The baby was very big and the people around were thinking I was going to have a tear but the baby came out like that with no tearing. The surprising thing was the baby looked like a 2 year old child who had been growing inside. Something like an ectopic pregnancy or something. The baby even started walking immediately and was playing with another 2 year old child around...then I woke up.

I've not been able to make any sense out of the dreams. Please shed light on them for me. Thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Salt06(m): 12:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

When you are in car and driving it, it shows you are in control of your destiny, a car in a dream signifies destiny and you drives it make its a good dream.
When someone drives you simply means someone else is in charge and is the one controlling your destiny
When you wear an army camouflage with a gun in the dream signifies victory, and the Lord is equipping you to fight and win spiritual battles.
Giving a phone number in the dream is that there is someone the lord want to connect you with but the enemies has seen it and they are trying to block. Pray for God's intervention. Remain blessed.
Cool.
Informative. I so concur. Have had the one of the car before and after I took charge of my destiny by the help of the holy spirit.
Shortly after taking charge with God's help ,saw the car dream again with myself in a car. it was driving itself & almost running into incoming vehicles while I sat doing nothing behind just watching ... then I managed to come to the front seat... took control and then I woke up
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Durchess(f): 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
yinkaadesegha:
Good day sir, I had a dream recently where my hubby was in the hospital and i called his bro, who came with his family and I took the children home. On my way out of the house, a woman was after me, I ran and was jumping the stairs.
In the same dream, I didnt tell his parents then I saw both my FIL and MIL.
Hubby was ok . We went home , while fetching water I was complaining about our apartment to the landlady , I insisted we will move since I no longer had a kitchen.
Then we talked about a land at Ibadan.
I went out to wee, it was windy and the building I went to was shaky I entered the room MIL was on the bed and was showing me a damped wrapper, I got up went out to pee again then went back in. This time MIL bed was flowing with p.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by BaddyB: 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
pls sir .i was in school...I had a Bag of perfumes things like Perfumes especially..n my dad was in front(he's late tho).. he was in front...after he crossed the small Gutter with my help ..I turned back to see my bag..Two girls came from no where n made way with the contents in the bag..my dad was just looking from the other side of the road..I tried to recover it by shouting...Then I saw myself out of the compound on the road without just a top..like I was running from something I entered a bike then I woke up....pls pls help
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Generaloluseye: 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
Generaloluseye:

Evening Sir.

Kindly help to interpret these dreams.

1. I saw myself at my Masters convocation ceremony. I was given an award as the best student. However in real life the convocation happened 3 years ago and I did not attend. I was not the best graduating student but I did very well.

2. I went to greet a state governor that I did not recognize in the dream who helped me get a very good job on a thank you visit. He gave me audience for just a few minutes. I went there #100000 in an envelope for him.

3. Dream of going to the streets I lived before and while on the way I said to myself that I should not be going here again.

4. Dream of a snake trying to enter my house and someone I did not know killed it. It entered through a hole in the mosquito net. The person that killed it told me to block the hole so that if doesn't happen again.

Thanks a lot sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by mumjosh: 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

The Lord is trying to tell you to be more careful about who you trust and rely on especially the man in your dream.
Micah 7.5..Put no trust in a neighbor; have no confidence in a friend; guard the doors of your mouth from her who lies in your arms; bless u.

Amen thank u sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by hanson27(m): 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
yinkaadesegha:
Please sir what does it mean to see a dead female neighbour in my dreams. She died while trying to give birth. Thank u sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 19, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Good morning. Please what does this dream mean.

I dreamt of a white snake moving in my room and it appeared harmless. I was scared of it and called my immediate elder brother who helped to kill it by cutting it into two. It did not attack or fight back
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by eneakor(f): 7:23am On Jun 19, 2020
Goodmorning sir,
Pls help me interprete this dream. My mummy dreamt that i was getting married in the dream but it was not planned just imprompt nd they were all complaing that what kind of wedding is this, no preparation nothing nothing no friends to even follow me. then she later had a voice saying its my last chance. Pls what does this means?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:13am On Jun 19, 2020
ekibs11:
I was was supposed to write an exam and I was late to the exam hall when I got there it was too late but the answers were written on the board

2. same day the lecturer for that paper too me home but missed my stop so had to turn back .
then I woke up

...The favor of God is in your life but Pray that your time will not pass you by, and against spirit of delay.
Pray that the mercy of God should speak for you everywhere you are. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:25am On Jun 19, 2020
Nwaotu10:
Good morning, sir.

1. I dreamt I saw myself in my old neighborhood loitering around and meeting people. (this is the 5th time I'm having this dream lately)

2. I dreamt that I was off the shores of Nigeria (the 4th time I'm seeing myself off the shores of Nigeria in a dream ), I visited a bar and met many rich guys drinking and flexing with their girlfriends. I called the woman selling and told her to calculate all that they've eaten, that the bills is on me. She did, and told me it's 350,000k.

As I was about to do transfer for her, an undercover FSARS came to the place and everyone ran away excluding me and other two o guys, of which one of them later turned to pastor odumeje.

So, I told the two of them to take whatever they want that the bills is on me. They were happy. Odumeje was busy showering praises on me. I later disclosed to him that the undercover FSARS came looking for me, but couldn't identify me, and I don't even know how to spend the money that I've.

I became too proud and told him that I'm ready to spend millions here. He told me to invest in his church. I was still discussing with him when I suddenly woke up.

I pray for Holy spirit's interpretation.

1... Pray against spirit of backwardness and stagnation... Ask the lord to move your life forward. Exodus 14:15 And the LORD said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward:

2...Gen 26.11...And Isaac sowed in that land and reaped in the same year a hundredfold. The LORD blessed him.
The lord is telling you to sow into His work. you can sow to church, man of God, even give to the needy in church... And you will see how God will reward you. Bless you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nwaotu10(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

1... Pray against spirit of backwardness and stagnation... Ask the lord to move your life forward. Exodus 14:15 And the LORD said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward:

2...Gen 26.11...And Isaac sowed in that land and reaped in the same year a hundredfold. The LORD blessed him.
The lord is telling you to sow into His work. you can sow to church, man of God, even give to the needy in church... And you will see how God will reward you. Bless you.

Thank you sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:45am On Jun 19, 2020
BaddyB:
Good day.1...Sometimes I see Myself Flying in the dream when I am being chased..
2..I saw Myself in the same Environment as Ppl from my uni days I know but I stop talking to that Don't Like Me and they try to harm me But I just started flying away from them and from a whole Multitude of ppl too.

3..I saw myself Doing Things Ive done in the past and I stopped them.Maybe cos I think about it sometimes.
4..In a dream some ppl Stole my Phone N when I tried to confront them There was a distraction of Cars Then I went back not feeling too happy.

5..I dreamt being chased By an unknown Flying creature..I tried Killing it..It doesn't die ..I just kept running n trying to kill the small creature..Until I woke up
6..I dreamt of myself On a stage Ppl watching

1.. That is victory, God has made you over your enemies.
2.. The enemy has concluded plans of dragging you backwards but God has been fighting for you. Keep praying
3...Whenever you see yourself doing what you have done in the past you wake up reject the dream, and immediately quote 2 Corinthians 5.17. The meaning of the dream is that Satan is not happy with your new life/salvation and he is trying to remind God of your past sins, accusing and telling God why you are not supposed to be blessed or saved.
Study this bible verse. Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
4.. The enemy want to disconnect you from God, please don't give up, keeping praying and praising God, worship and serve him wholeheartedly and you will be amazed by what he will do for u. There are some little blessing that the enemy want to use to distract u, be wise.
5... Ask God to destroy the wall of Jericho in your life. Read and Pray with Joshua 6.1-20.
6..Ask God to take you to your place of destiny and fulfilment. Also pray that God should fulfill His purpose for your life. Eph 5.17
Bless you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:55am On Jun 19, 2020
Oluwatoosin01:
Good day sir. I had these dreams a while back and would love you to shed light on them for me.

1. It was during the lockdown period, and churches were closed. I dreamt that I left the house without telling anyone in the middle of the night to attend a vigil. On getting to the junction, there were no bikes nor taxis and the only available one was faulty. It was then that I remembered that there was lockdown and churches have been closed since. Then I started blaming myself that who asked me to come out sef. Then I woke up

2. I dreamt that I was in the labour room and pushing. The baby was very big and the people around were thinking I was going to have a tear but the baby came out like that with no tearing. The surprising thing was the baby looked like a 2 year old child who had been growing inside. Something like an ectopic pregnancy or something. The baby even started walking immediately and was playing with another 2 year old child around...then I woke up.

I've not been able to make any sense out of the dreams. Please shed light on them for me. Thanks

1... Take the things of God serious but be careful and make sure you stick to only God not to regret your life. Pray that God should give you the grace to wait on Him. Use Isaiah 40.31....But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up [close to God] as eagles [mount up to the sun]; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired.

2..There is a miracle that you are due of, its coming your way very soon and it's going to amaze you and people around you. But don't forget God. Eph 5.17 bless God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (97) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / The Middle Path / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.