Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (108246 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by mopesy: 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Pray for your glory..... Pray that the enemy will not steal/tamper with your glory. Bless u.

Thank you sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by cjeriia: 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
I dreamt I was in a room with about six people sharing info, stories and gist. I made them understand in an offhand manner that d room we were all seated in was rigged with bombs and that I could diffuse the bomb. Lo and behold, I brought out one of the bomb, made to diffuse it and KABOOM it blew up in my face. Blew up the whole place. I could literally feel the heat on my face in my sleep.
Kindly interpret if you can
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by centchukz1: 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
I dreamt where I was trying so hard to push a wheelbarrow of, a bag of rice, beans and sugar because it was too heavy for me to carry. On the process of trying to arrange/push it the bag of sugar torn but not too much, then I left because I was called to do something. I wake up when I was going back to it.
Thanks Sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by dasugar(f): 10:28am On Nov 03, 2020
Good day sir, may God continue to use you to unravel the mystery behind our dreams. Amen. I had this dream where my parents and I with one of children were on a Keke moving all of a sudden we met hold up d Keke man followed another direction to cut to the main line we were in only to discover motor offloading foodstuffs at the middle of the road was d cause of the holdup. As we were moving my dad was hosting with the Keke man we saw police van blocking the road. The policemen were much. I told d Keke man wait let's know what is happening. Some of police passed we followed a bend and passed them. We were still gisting before a policeman stopped our Keke and told my mum to come down. She went to where they were. I asked what they wanted she said she will let us know before i know it they told her to remove everything from the wristwatch to her clothes I came down and demanded to know why d abomination. I was shouting begging. Another police held me and wanted to remove my watch I woke up. Please what's the meaning. Because it was scary.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:08am On Nov 04, 2020
Adebowale1616:
Good morning sir, thanks for all the time.

Please help interpret this my dream sir.

What does it mean to be given medical drugs in the dream to swallow ?

Saw myself went to the hospital for treatment, I have forgotten what was wrong with me but not something serious in that dream....so the drugs given to me were sooo much that I had to split it into two to take them batch by batch.

After taking the first batch, I realized the second batch have to be splited into two again because it was just too much.....but I declined taking the rest that I can't take it any further cos it was too much for me. (Note: I also hate taking drugs in real life).

Also, during the time the doctor was attending to me, giving me those drugs, I saw my late dad being brought to the hospital too by my mum for treatment. They were being attended to at the other side, I was just looking at them from afar through one window from where I was seated.

Pls help interpret sir, thanks.

Pray against your foundational powers,
Psalms 11:3 If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?

Pray against inherited sickness, pray with this bible verse.
Matthew 15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

i decree in the name of Jesus, the son of the living God, whatever killed your father will not kill you. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:17am On Nov 04, 2020
CaptMarvel:
1. I dreamt I was in a kind of an open room, and someone outside the room I think gave me some books, quite enormous, and I was going to work or look into those books and then he attempted to give me money too, the money was #50 I think, and he said take this too but I refused to take that money, he kept on pestering me to take it but I adamantly refused to collect that money (I don't know the reason why I didn't want to collect that money) and so he left.
What could it means.

2. Secondly, I dreamt about this. I was doing a sign, that sign of using two fingers pulling against themselves downward to make a bird flying in the sky fall, I was doing it against a black bird in the sky and it seems it was falling.

1.... You need to pray some enquiry prayers, there maybe something the Lord want you to do that you might be ignoring. Please endeavor to use this below bible verse to pray and ask the holyspirit to reveal what you needed to do.
1 Samuel 30:8 And David enquired at the LORD, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all.

2...Ask the lord to destroy every evil bird flying against your destiny and life in Jesus name.
Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:25am On Nov 04, 2020
cjeriia:
I dreamt I was in a room with about six people sharing info, stories and gist. I made them understand in an offhand manner that d room we were all seated in was rigged with bombs and that I could diffuse the bomb. Lo and behold, I brought out one of the bomb, made to diffuse it and KABOOM it blew up in my face. Blew up the whole place. I could literally feel the heat on my face in my sleep.
Kindly interpret if you can

You are a saviour/deliverer, you need to pray more to discover yourself. Make sure you help people and with that doors will be opening to you. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:29am On Nov 04, 2020
centchukz1:
I dreamt where I was trying so hard to push a wheelbarrow of, a bag of rice, beans and sugar because it was too heavy for me to carry. On the process of trying to arrange/push it the bag of sugar torn but not too much, then I left because I was called to do something. I wake up when I was going back to it.
Thanks Sir.

If those items are for you, its a sign that abundance is coming soon but if the items are not for you please pray against spirit of slavery and reject every form of hardship programmed into your life. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:58am On Nov 04, 2020
dasugar:
Good day sir, may God continue to use you to unravel the mystery behind our dreams. Amen. I had this dream where my parents and I with one of children were on a Keke moving all of a sudden we met hold up d Keke man followed another direction to cut to the main line we were in only to discover motor offloading foodstuffs at the middle of the road was d cause of the holdup. As we were moving my dad was hosting with the Keke man we saw police van blocking the road. The policemen were much. I told d Keke man wait let's know what is happening. Some of police passed we followed a bend and passed them. We were still gisting before a policeman stopped our Keke and told my mum to come down. She went to where they were. I asked what they wanted she said she will let us know before i know it they told her to remove everything from the wristwatch to her clothes I came down and demanded to know why d abomination. I was shouting begging. Another police held me and wanted to remove my watch I woke up. Please what's the meaning. Because it was scary.

You need to pray for every member of your family.... The enemy is set to attack your family. Pray seriously against spiritual robbers and stumbling block on the part of your destiny and that of your family member. Three days fasting with midnight praises.

Isaiah 54:15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

Isaiah 57:14 And shall say, Cast ye up, cast ye up, prepare the way, take up the stumblingblock out of the way of my people.

Please pray with those bible verses and the lord will fight for you.
Divine intervention in the name of Jesus, every spiritual robbers and satanic road block on path and that of your family members are consumed by fire in Jesus name.
Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Oyinda06: 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
I dreamt that I was trying to use my ATM card , it wasn't dispensing , I and some other customers were worried , suddenly a woman came from nowhere to render a help , she demanded for my ATM card , I gave it to her , before I could say Jack Robinson she ran away with my card , I followed her but she disappeared . Before the dream which was some days ago , I lost my job in Lagos , I was duped both on nairaland and other online business , I just relocated to Ibadan with three kids , a friend get a small apartment for me , I don't have a dime I have been depending on people , kids can be enrolled in school , despite this financial challenges , I had this dream , I am confused , I have been praying for financial breakthrough.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Annajapheth: 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
Afternoon sir, pls I had a dream where a baby vomitted into my mouth, immediately the baby did I spat out immediately..what could this mean
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by dasugar(f): 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

You need to pray for every member of your family.... The enemy is set to attack your family. Pray seriously against spiritual robbers and stumbling block on the part of your destiny and that of your family member. Three days fasting with midnight praises.

Isaiah 54:15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

Isaiah 57:14 And shall say, Cast ye up, cast ye up, prepare the way, take up the stumblingblock out of the way of my people.

Please pray with those bible verses and the lord will fight for you.
Divine intervention in the name of Jesus, every spiritual robbers and satanic road block on path and that of your family members are consumed by fire in Jesus name.
Bless u.
Thank you sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by mykemiley(f): 11:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
Good evening. Please I need d interpretation of diz dream. I was in a dream so I saw my mother inlaw covering something that looks lyk a pot and d colour of dat pot is a mixture of gold and silver and inside of d pot is still her face so she was trying to do sum money ritual.Then my mum sitting close to me,was telling me not to be scared, dat since we've already seen inside of d pot that d ritual will not work again, in dat dream, she was so worried,talking to herself dat why is the money not coming out so leta I saw my baby coming to my side and I woke up. Secondly, I saw myself trying to enta hospital gate and inside d compound soldiers everywia. But in All, I managed to enta so I saw one of my secondary mate, I was now telling her that she should look into that pot dat's on fire boiling, dat she should see wat they put inside my body wida is it good so she told me dat she is not d one dat injected me dat is dat female doctor. So I went to meet d doctor buh she didn't listen to me.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Adebowale1616: 7:20am On Nov 06, 2020
Amen in Jesus name. Thanks sir.

yinkaadesegha:

Pray against your foundational powers,
Psalms 11:3 If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?

Pray against inherited sickness, pray with this bible verse.
Matthew 15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

i decree in the name of Jesus, the son of the living God, whatever killed your father will not kill you. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Adebowale1616: 7:33am On Nov 06, 2020
Please help interpret sir

I dreamt I was in a prayer gathering with some people, it was a large gathering though just like on a field, people were divided into segments depending on the type of teachings or age.

So I brought a sack of raw food items to the programme from my family house, that i will take it to my own house after we finish prayer.

So, after we finished, I dont know what one of the members said he was looking for, shouting they have stole that thing and as soon as he saw my sack of food items in my hand, he quickly collected it and pour everything on the floor, wanted to check if that thing is hidden in that sack, but he couldn't find it there. And all my food are scattered on the ground already, but some other members helped me packed it back.

So, I was so very much angry that I fought him and he was also fighting me back without even being remorseful, what does it mean sir ?

Sorry for the long writeup.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:43am On Nov 06, 2020
Oyinda06:
I dreamt that I was trying to use my ATM card , it wasn't dispensing , I and some other customers were worried , suddenly a woman came from nowhere to render a help , she demanded for my ATM card , I gave it to her , before I could say Jack Robinson she ran away with my card , I followed her but she disappeared . Before the dream which was some days ago , I lost my job in Lagos , I was duped both on nairaland and other online business , I just relocated to Ibadan with three kids , a friend get a small apartment for me , I don't have a dime I have been depending on people , kids can be enrolled in school , despite this financial challenges , I had this dream , I am confused , I have been praying for financial breakthrough.

The Lord is telling you that your battle is not physical, the enemy is after your finances and you need serious warfare prayers to recover your possession. If you can pray, there is a God in heavens who can recover all you have lost.

Obadiah 1:17-18 But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.
And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it.

you need to be a genuine child of God and repent from known or unknown sins in your life.

Pray for the baptism of fire and the holyghost...
Matthew 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

Ask the lord to recover your lost glory...
Obadiah 1:17-18 But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

Pray for a sevenfold recovery of your lost glory and blessings.
Proverbs 6:31 But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house.

I decree upon your life, before the end of this year whatever the enemy has stolen from you, let there be a sevenfold recovery in Jesus name.

Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:45am On Nov 06, 2020
Annajapheth:
Afternoon sir, pls I had a dream where a baby vomitted into my mouth, immediately the baby did I spat out immediately..what could this mean

Be more prayerful so that the enemy will not plant evil seed inside you. Barricade your life with fire of holy ghost. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:53am On Nov 06, 2020
Annajapheth:

Be more prayerful so that the enemy will not plant evil seed inside you. Barricade your life with fire of holy ghost. Bless u.

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Proverbs 26:27 Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.

Pray with those Bible verse at midnight for the next seven days. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2020
Adebowale1616:
Please help interpret sir

I dreamt I was in a prayer gathering with some people, it was a large gathering though just like on a field, people were divided into segments depending on the type of teachings or age.

So I brought a sack of raw food items to the programme from my family house, that i will take it to my own house after we finish prayer.

So, after we finished, I dont know what one of the members said he was looking for, shouting they have stole that thing and as soon as he saw my sack of food items in my hand, he quickly collected it and pour everything on the floor, wanted to check if that thing is hidden in that sack, but he couldn't find it there. And all my food are scattered on the ground already, but some other members helped me packed it back.

So, I was so very much angry that I fought him and he was also fighting me back without even being remorseful, what does it mean sir ?

Sorry for the long writeup.

Pray against distraction at the place of your blessings.... The enemy is set to distract you even from being blessed. Be careful, don't fight anyone and make peace with people because I can see that is your season of blessings. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Runky23: 9:36am On Nov 06, 2020
Good morning Man of God. Pls I need help with my dream. I had this dream twice same day.
First one I saw a big snake in a house (couldn't recognize the house) trying to run away but later started raising its head towards me (it felt like it tried to attack me) so I woke up.
Slept again and saw the same snake again in my dream but this time someone who I don't still recognize brought a big stick to hit it and told me to stay behind him. The snake ran away.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 07, 2020
Goodmorning sir, I dreamt I was working in an office and I was given a file number to go and look for. Someone came to help me look for it in the cabinet. My husband's full name was written on the file.

Same dream I went with a friend to an eatery, she paid for her meal while I collected the receipt from them and we left.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Annajapheth: 9:16am On Nov 07, 2020
Good morning sir...I had a dream where I was washing my dirty toilet, tho I was in the process of still washing it when I woke up
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Adebowale1616: 12:08am On Nov 08, 2020
Amen thanks sir

yinkaadesegha:

Pray against distraction at the place of your blessings.... The enemy is set to distract you even from being blessed. Be careful, don't fight anyone and make peace with people because I can see that is your season of blessings. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by salemqueening: 8:10am On Nov 09, 2020
Good day sir, I had a dream that I went for a vigil. The Minister asked us to pray that "father connect me to the loamy soil of my marital life and if have missed it reconnect me".
Am currently in a relationship. Pls can you help with the interpretation.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by PROPAGANDIST(m): 9:52am On Nov 09, 2020
Good day sir,
In my dream I was going to a shop to purchase some stuffs, I walked by some goats, some where blocking my way so I tried to scare them away, but then I noticed some tried to bite my legs, I started running back home and they all chased me, immediately I tried to close the door, they started pushing the door and forced it open, that was when I woke up.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by courage9(m): 10:07am On Nov 09, 2020
Good day, Man of God and happy New week to you.
Please I need your help in interpretation of this dream.
I had this dream where I saw myself picking smashed snails into a container (the snails were smashed and scattered, and I was picking them into a plate)
Please help interpret. Thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2020
Please help me interprete my dream, i dreamt scoring a goal in a football match after so many trials. And just recently i dreamt scoring a hat trick (3) of goals
though right now my financial status is very poor
i keep praying for better days
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Jasbi: 10:44am On Nov 09, 2020
Good day sir, I've been praying for a life partner for some time now, I'm not ready to marry presently but hope to in a couple of years.
I dreamt about a girl, she's someone I know but I've never had any feelings towards her. In that dream I went somewhere but on getting back I saw my roommate whom we are living together in the same room we rented packing all his stuffs looking confused and sad, so I asked what had happend to him he didn't say anything, so I decided to go inside, but on getting inside I saw this girl in my room with all her belongings and also wearing one of my trousers, so out of pity for that my friend, I began to beg this girl to go back to her house since I already told her mum that she is the one I will get married to, so at a glance i looked to my right and saw that she has brought some of the things I don't have like the matress and some plates which my friend and I was using before which was for that my friend and he has packed everything. but in that dream that my friend doesn't know where to go so I told him I will talk to her so that she can go back to her house.

(2) Another dream I had again was that I saw my self in her church with her mum and her brother, and she was sitting in the choir stand.

Again I dreamt of seeing her in my dream, but in that dream, I saw her and immediately my eyes went to her legs and I began to have this thought that is this how the leg of the person I want to marry is, in that dream I don't like the way her leg was. In reality there's nothing wrong with her legs.

Another dream I had prior to the one above was me telling her in that dream that this is what I've been telling her all this while, that she's now beginning to do what I've been telling her to do. I don't really know what I told her to do in that dream but I just found myself telling that to her.

Please sir help me with the meaning of this dream.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Josipov: 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
I had a dream early this morning , my mother was telling me that my journey I. will be like Samuel Ajayi crowther and that I'll Also be a lecturer.
Very strange to me
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Oyinda06: 6:12am On Nov 10, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

The Lord is telling you that your battle is not physical, the enemy is after your finances and you need serious warfare prayers to recover your possession. If you can pray, there is a God in heavens who can recover all you have lost.

And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it.

you need to be a genuine child of God and repent from known or unknown sins in your life.

Pray for the baptism of fire and the holyghost...
Matthew 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

Ask the lord to recover your lost glory...

Pray for a sevenfold recovery of your lost glory and blessings.
Proverbs 6:31 But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house.

I decree upon your life, before the end of this year whatever the enemy has stolen from you, let there be a sevenfold recovery in Jesus name.

Bless u,I appreciate u sir.more anointing
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Blesschemical: 11:09am On Nov 11, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

The enemy is planning to disconnect you from God, you need to check your life and prayer life.... Pray that God should baptise you with fresh fire.
Pray against familiar spirits. Bless u.
Good day sir, i had a dream where my mum,siblings and i travelled for christmas and my cousins too came back but when we asked of them we were told that they had travelled back to the city. I now found myself, my mother and my late grandmother sitting on a back chair in front of my father's house and i was digging a small hole there as if i was searching for something as i was digging i saw a white shoe and a decayed animal(which i don't know) that was now smelling, at this point i had to stop the digging cos the odour was too much. That was where i woke up.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by MIRACLEIKEDICHI: 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
.you have to check this out.....Do you know you can make money?...see proof of payments just go to their official Facebook group
All you need is your phone, a good browser.....this is legitimate.... You have to try this out just go to...if you are a doubting Thomas step aside..earn from using the media ... You have nothing to lose...your money is not necessarily required... Go to the site to know more and thank me later......simply register with my link as a click earner.... http://blissfora.com/?ref=4698.....I joined because I saw their payments proof..... so its working for now.
.always take precaution before you invest your money in sites..... so many sites are fake.... I joined this one because I saw many payment proofs from members.... this is Nigeria o....I advice you to register as a free member(click earner).... I am still a free member myself..... people are testifying of payments..... this is November ....you don't want to be idle or broke this December.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (97) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.