Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (108793 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by AltCtrlDel: 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
yinkaadesegha:

1...Pray against shame.... Something shameful is about to happen to u... Pray with this bible verse. Isaiah 61:7 For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.

2... Its your season of harvest, keep praying and praising God. Bless u

God bless you sir. May the Lord refresh His anointing upon you.

As for the first dream, I had it repeatedly and few days after it stopped, a Microfinance bank I took loan from for a business which was messed up by Covid19 came to pack my properties to go and auction.

I pray the second one come to pass IJN
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2021
yinkaadesegha:

Don't relent in your prayers because God is listening, very soon a helper will be connected to u. Bless u
Good evening Sir yinkaadesegha please I had a dream on Friday night wen i went for tarry night, I felt sleepy during the service so I went outside and slept at the balcony of the church
I had a dream ,I was in a football pitch playing a match I scored a beautiful screamer goal and everyone was screaming my name

And I'm currently training with a new club preparing for akwa ibom state league
Though me and my family are really struggling to survive
We only live by God's grace
Please sir what does it mean
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by lovemaths(f): 11:06am On Jan 11, 2021
Good day sir. Last week, I had a dream that a big masquerade was chasing me in my village. Iran into a pit and the masquerade threw a stick at me. It hit me. What does it mean?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
AltCtrlDel:

God bless you sir. May the Lord refresh His anointing upon you.

As for the first dream, I had it repeatedly and few days after it stopped, a Microfinance bank I took loan from for a business which was messed up by Covid19 came to pack my properties to go and auction.

I pray the second one come to pass IJN

I will hear your testimony in Jesus name. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
emeraldvee:

Good evening Sir yinkaadesegha please I had a dream on Friday night wen i went for tarry night, I felt sleepy during the service so I went outside and slept at the balcony of the church
I had a dream ,I was in a football pitch playing a match I scored a beautiful screamer goal and everyone was screaming my name

And I'm currently training with a new club preparing for akwa ibom state league
Though me and my family are really struggling to survive
We only live by God's grace
Please sir what does it mean

Is obvious that God want to elevate you.... Don't relent in your career, keep pushing and praying and you shall glorify God one day. If you can remember the prayer you prayed before u slept that night, God heard the prayer and answer is on the way. Bless u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
lovemaths:
Good day sir. Last week, I had a dream that a big masquerade was chasing me in my village. Iran into a pit and the masquerade threw a stick at me. It hit me. What does it mean?

Psalms 11:3 If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?

Pray against powers from your foundation not to be victorious over you.... Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
yinkaadesegha:

Is obvious that God want to elevate you.... Don't relent in your career, keep pushing and praying and you shall glorify God one day. If you can remember the prayer you prayed before u slept that night, God heard the prayer and answer is on the way. Bless u
Amen o!!!!!!!
I receive it In Jesus name amen
My sufferings are too much abeg, who no know go think say life easy for me
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
I had a dream where a man came and asked me what is wrong with my leg,he touched the leg and made it to go front and back and told me not to worry that my keg will get back normal, physically I was involved in an accident and was operated,the leg has not been in use for sometime now
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:27am On Jan 12, 2021
angelusbrut:
I had a dream where a man came and asked me what is wrong with my leg,he touched the leg and made it to go front and back and told me not to worry that my keg will get back normal, physically I was involved in an accident and was operated,the leg has not been in use for sometime now

That is sure healing for that leg... Keep praising God and very soon you shall rejoice concerning it. Bless u.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by kapich: 6:53am On Jan 12, 2021
Good Morning. In my dream, I saw I was working, then I removed my shirt cos I was really sweating then when came back for my shirt I can't find it.

I noticed the place has changed and I saw a man then asked him if he saw any shirt he said no. Please what does it mean. Thank you
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by culf: 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
Good day sir, happy new year.

Had these dreams, last night.
1. we were in a vehicle, I was in front and the guy driving is my friend that I'm staying with or visited. He stopped, a Lady standing by was hailing him and calling him sweet names, I was told that's his lady, he gave me some money, for me to drop and hang around somewhere, so he can go home with the lady, so I dropped. then later, i saw car coming towards me, they were the one inside, he was trying to pack for me to come in. I was happy on the road (express) I climb his car, singing and dancing, I refused to follow them back, told him I will come later.

2. saw people in a luxury bus, they were wearing black, in the dream they were suppose to be people from where my dad was working before but I saw a particular face, we worked at the same place.

3. I saw something like a octopus kind of but in the dreams it was a snake, big long snake, some parts are buried on the ground, some part outside. As if it was dead and had been buried there longtime ago. I notice that the end of the tail shake a little, from little to more and other parts too. I was thinking what if it wakes and start pursing me. I run round the community telling them that the big snake is waking up and people were going there to see it. next thing I noticed was seeing myself flying on air, it was like a forest with big trees with green leaves, I was flying in between them, break big cobweb and fly through the opening, happily. as I was flying, I started thinking that Peter doubted God and started sinking when he walked on water to meet Christ, so I was telling myself that I most not doubt or be afraid so that I won't loose the grace and power to fly
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Gosayddf: 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Mayboy(m): 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
Good day sir. I thank God for His Gift in your life sir.

Sir, I had a dream that I was in a place like a room gathering, we were eating but like I was taking the last spoon and someone was asking if I wanted more and I replied that I was okay. Later, my ex-girlfriend came in the dream and I was asking that 'are you not pregnant?' so my friend then said she just told her that she kinda had miscarriage. So, I was pained in the dream and remembered I had experienced similar with my wife (actually,we lost our baby on the second day of birth last year after miscarriage in real life) after telling her, Then I heard her crying.

Second dream.
I saw one of my Daddy's friends drunk and wearing tattered cloth pursuing me with stick but none touched me. so I went to report him to his wife and they came to my Dad to resolve the matter.

Third dream.
I dreamt that myself and wife were walking in along a bush path and we now sat down. it was like I was cutting ewedu and the knife was not sharp and my wife collected and sharpen the knife and continued cutting the ewedu. So I was told my brother was around inside the pen(poultry pen) we then went to meet him and we saw mortality hen that's when a woman then came that she would buy the mortality bird, the biggest one for 500naira but my brother refused that it is 1500 and the woman left, as the woman left my sister was like telling that the woman is possessed. I later saw the woman preparing fire to fry but as the fire was burning, my brother was complaining of temperature and we were like it was the work of that woman, so I started to pray scripturally in the dream and the woman was affected by prayer and chased out of the house but was holding something like a baby and my siblings said I should pursue and collect the baby but she had gone far. Then I saw myself in another place in the same dream met with a pregnant woman also carrying a fair infant, and I asked her to give me the baby in her hand and she gave it to me, then I woke up.

Please help me with interpretation sir. Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Annajapheth: 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
Good day sir, pls help interpret
I had a dream where a man was maltreating little children so I confronted him and we started to argue concerning the way he maltreated the children so a man called and settled us but then he told me to wait behind after waiting behind for him, he prayed for me in an unknown tongues then I left.
2. There was a heavy downpour (rain) and I was surrounded by a large pool of water.
Thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by prinzedy(m): 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
Good evening Mr Yinka,
Trust you're doing well sir.
Kindly help interprete

I had this dream in which I was called upon to deliver a sermon in one of our crowded congregation. I was worried and scared if I can actually do it. I quickly rushed out to urinate and in the process I pulled my jacketand gave it to my younger one. The moderator started calling my name and hyping me trusting I'll deliver the sermon very well. When I wanted to rush back in, I realized I was only putting on a singlet and a native trouser so I collected my jacket and was fumblingwith the botton of my long sleeve which I couldn't fix until I got in and the moderator said they could no longer wait and as such someone else was instructed to take the sermon.
I woke up very confused.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Adekunlegold9ja: 2:56am On Jan 15, 2021
yinkaadesegha:

Thank God your hair wasn't barbed, pray very well against glory killers, pray that the holyghost will scatter the plans of the enemy over your glory. Expect a miracle soon. Bless u.

Amen sir thank you sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Adekunlegold9ja: 9:43am On Jan 15, 2021
I had a dream.
In the dream, I saw I and my former work colleagues, in something like a classroom. Suddenly we saw that the chairs were off the room.
We had to go to another room to get chairs. In the room there were lots of chairs both good and damaged ones I was eventually able to get a proper chair.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by centchukz1: 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
Please help me interpret Sir.
Firstly, I saw two big python in the room I was, I was afraid wanted to escape while I was shouting Jesus. But what amaze me was that they didn't attack me nor tried to attack me. However, I later escaped from the room.

Secondly, I picked an unriped fruit.
Thanks so much Sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
Good afternoon sir.

May God bless you for what He is using you to do here sir.
This midnight I dreamt that I went visiting my former place of work, I greeted my former boss he gave me some advice.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Damisam93(m): 11:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by TinaJoe(f): 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
Gud evening sir, is it a bad thing if one dose not dream.i don't dream even when I do, I can't remember. and because of that if anything what's to happen God normally give the revelation to someone close to me.i have prayed about it buh still can't dream.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by prinzedy(m): 6:21am On Jan 18, 2021
Good morning Mr yinka

Please what does it mean to fetch water from well using broken and leaking fetcher?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by petition20: 9:15am On Jan 18, 2021
Good morning, man of God.

In my dream, I always see a young lady (this lady is well known to me, we belong to the same group in church) in a friendly manner. This has been going on for some time(2 years). At times, I would see her beckoning on me when I entered a public place, at times in a public transport. In a recent dream I had about her - we were together and we agreed she would follow me to my house. We were on our way to my house, and we found ourselves inside a market. Then I thought I should use the opportunity of being in the market to get some food condiments we would use at home. Surprisingly, she asked me to not worry myself, she took over the buying of the condiments and paid for everything. We left the market and we were about going to my house, when she discovered she was pressed, she would like to use the toilet. She discovered a public restroom near where we were standing, as she was going towards the restroom, I woke up from the dream.
Then I dreamt another dream, this same lady and myself were in a gathering. Whenever I raise an idea in the gathering, she would always be the only one to support me - saying yes to everything I said.

Now, in my waking life. The immediate Sunday after the dream, I met this lady in church, and she told me that would soon get married, that she had done her Introduction ceremony with someone.
Please, kindly interpret this.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:39am On Jan 18, 2021
kapich:
Good Morning. In my dream, I saw I was working, then I removed my shirt cos I was really sweating then when came back for my shirt I can't find it.

I noticed the place has changed and I saw a man then asked him if he saw any shirt he said no. Please what does it mean. Thank you

Read, study, meditate and pray with this bible verses....

Matthew 11:28-30 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Jeremiah 29:14 And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.

Move closer to God, pray for divine restoration and pray against spiritual robbers.

With three days fasting, midnight praises and psalm 51, 100, 103. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:49am On Jan 18, 2021
culf:
Good day sir, happy new year.

Had these dreams, last night.
1. we were in a vehicle, I was in front and the guy driving is my friend that I'm staying with or visited. He stopped, a Lady standing by was hailing him and calling him sweet names, I was told that's his lady, he gave me some money, for me to drop and hang around somewhere, so he can go home with the lady, so I dropped. then later, i saw car coming towards me, they were the one inside, he was trying to pack for me to come in. I was happy on the road (express) I climb his car, singing and dancing, I refused to follow them back, told him I will come later.

2. saw people in a luxury bus, they were wearing black, in the dream they were suppose to be people from where my dad was working before but I saw a particular face, we worked at the same place.

3. I saw something like a octopus kind of but in the dreams it was a snake, big long snake, some parts are buried on the ground, some part outside. As if it was dead and had been buried there longtime ago. I notice that the end of the tail shake a little, from little to more and other parts too. I was thinking what if it wakes and start pursing me. I run round the community telling them that the big snake is waking up and people were going there to see it. next thing I noticed was seeing myself flying on air, it was like a forest with big trees with green leaves, I was flying in between them, break big cobweb and fly through the opening, happily. as I was flying, I started thinking that Peter doubted God and started sinking when he walked on water to meet Christ, so I was telling myself that I most not doubt or be afraid so that I won't loose the grace and power to fly

First dream....i don't really understand the way you constructed your words but the Lord will show up for you when you are about to be put to shame..... If you know the said amount given to u in the dream I will advice you sow it as seed.

Second dream...be careful of who u mingle with.

Third dream... You need to keep your faith alive and work in it constantly.... Pray that the battle God has won for you will not resurface again. Praise God than asking.
BLESS U.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:56am On Jan 18, 2021
Gosayddf:
Good evening... In a big building, all of us were like corp members that were preparing to go home after the service year or after finishing something. While everyone was leaving, in my room we were like 3. Our bags were ready and I told the other 2 to take their bags downstairs and wait for me that I wanted to take some things. Before I could take that thing, I looked downstairs and someone told me they've taken bike and left. It actually annoyed me.
2nd 1: Almost the same thing but I saw that all my colleagues were inside the bus and I suppose to go with them. I now told them that am coming while I went upstairs to register for something (probably an handwork) to learn. Before finishing d reg.., they've gone and I was pained. But a lady was there telling me not to worry that I should calm down and learn this thing.

First dream and second dream means the same... God is saying ...Don't trust anyone and don't rely on anyone.

Jeremiah 17:5 Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.

Very soon a thing of disappointment may cone to you but you need to encourage yourself in the Lord and learn from it. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 10:14am On Jan 18, 2021
Mayboy:
Good day sir. I thank God for His Gift in your life sir.

Sir, I had a dream that I was in a place like a room gathering, we were eating but like I was taking the last spoon and someone was asking if I wanted more and I replied that I was okay. Later, my ex-girlfriend came in the dream and I was asking that 'are you not pregnant?' so my friend then said she just told her that she kinda had miscarriage. So, I was pained in the dream and remembered I had experienced similar with my wife (actually,we lost our baby on the second day of birth last year after miscarriage in real life) after telling her, Then I heard her crying.

Second dream.
I saw one of my Daddy's friends drunk and wearing tattered cloth pursuing me with stick but none touched me. so I went to report him to his wife and they came to my Dad to resolve the matter.

Third dream.
I dreamt that myself and wife were walking in along a bush path and we now sat down. it was like I was cutting ewedu and the knife was not sharp and my wife collected and sharpen the knife and continued cutting the ewedu. So I was told my brother was around inside the pen(poultry pen) we then went to meet him and we saw mortality hen that's when a woman then came that she would buy the mortality bird, the biggest one for 500naira but my brother refused that it is 1500 and the woman left, as the woman left my sister was like telling that the woman is possessed. I later saw the woman preparing fire to fry but as the fire was burning, my brother was complaining of temperature and we were like it was the work of that woman, so I started to pray scripturally in the dream and the woman was affected by prayer and chased out of the house but was holding something like a baby and my siblings said I should pursue and collect the baby but she had gone far. Then I saw myself in another place in the same dream met with a pregnant woman also carrying a fair infant, and I asked her to give me the baby in her hand and she gave it to me, then I woke up.

Please help me with interpretation sir. Thank you sir.

First dream, ask the Lord to purge you of evil deposit in your life.
Matthew 15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

Pray against every enemy of your fruitfulness and extent same prayers to your ex.
Genesis 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Second dream..... Pray against evil powers from your foundation.
Psalms 11:3 If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?

Third dream...
Ecclesiastes 10:8 He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him.

Pray that the Plan of the enemy towards you and your loved ones should backfire

Obadiah 1:17 But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

Ask the holy ghost to recover whatever you have lost.

Try to engage in midnight prayers . bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 10:22am On Jan 18, 2021
Annajapheth:
Good day sir, pls help interpret
I had a dream where a man was maltreating little children so I confronted him and we started to argue concerning the way he maltreated the children so a man called and settled us but then he told me to wait behind after waiting behind for him, he prayed for me in an unknown tongues then I left.
2. There was a heavy downpour (rain) and I was surrounded by a large pool of water.
Thanks

Exodus 2:11-12 And it came to pass in those days, when Moses was grown, that he went out unto his brethren, and looked on their burdens: and he spied an Egyptian smiting an Hebrew, one of his brethren.
And he looked this way and that way, and when he saw that there was no man, he slew the Egyptian, and hid him in the sand.

You may be called to deliver people but you need to pray the more for proper guidance and Revelations. Whatever you need to do to assist people who are helpless please keep doing it for with this the lord will always show up for u.

Second dream...Isaiah 59:19 So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.

Ask the Lord to fight all your battles for you. Be ready for battles but the lord as assured us victory. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 10:28am On Jan 18, 2021
prinzedy:
Good evening Mr Yinka,
Trust you're doing well sir.
Kindly help interprete

I had this dream in which I was called upon to deliver a sermon in one of our crowded congregation. I was worried and scared if I can actually do it. I quickly rushed out to urinate and in the process I pulled my jacketand gave it to my younger one. The moderator started calling my name and hyping me trusting I'll deliver the sermon very well. When I wanted to rush back in, I realized I was only putting on a singlet and a native trouser so I collected my jacket and was fumblingwith the botton of my long sleeve which I couldn't fix until I got in and the moderator said they could no longer wait and as such someone else was instructed to take the sermon.
I woke up very confused.

Sir you need to pray hard sir.... Your glory will not given to someone else in Jesus name. Every power that want to steal your glory shall catch fire in Jesus name.

God is calling you but you are not prepared for Him, this may lead to shame and dishonor. Make sure u keep praying, fasting often, study the word of God and ask Jesus to baptise you with holy ghost and fire.

Luke 3:16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:

Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 10:32am On Jan 18, 2021
Adekunlegold9ja:
I had a dream.
In the dream, I saw I and my former work colleagues, in something like a classroom. Suddenly we saw that the chairs were off the room.
We had to go to another room to get chairs. In the room there were lots of chairs both good and damaged ones I was eventually able to get a proper chair.

Pray against every spirit of backwardness and that another person will not take your position ..... Ask the lord to move your life forward.
Exodus 14:15 And the LORD said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward:

Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 10:35am On Jan 18, 2021
centchukz1:
Please help me interpret Sir.
Firstly, I saw two big python in the room I was, I was afraid wanted to escape while I was shouting Jesus. But what amaze me was that they didn't attack me nor tried to attack me. However, I later escaped from the room.

Secondly, I picked an unriped fruit.
Thanks so much Sir.

Pray for there are enemies within.... Ask God to give you total victory over all your enemies.

A blessing is coming but it may not be now and don't be in haste for anything. Take things slow and steady. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 10:36am On Jan 18, 2021
derrick015:
Good afternoon sir.

May God bless you for what He is using you to do here sir.
This midnight I dreamt that I went visiting my former place of work, I greeted my former boss he gave me some advice.

If you can remember and take the advice it may be helpful to u.... Bless u

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (97) (Reply)

Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / The Middle Path / Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.