Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (109396 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
prinzedy:
Good morning Mr yinka.
Trust you're keeping safe. kindly help interprete these dreams.

The first one my wife had a dream where she left sth on the stove, then went out to see a friend nearby. She forgot to put of the stove. So when she remembered, she started rushing back home. Few steps to the house, the whole house exploded and everything in the house got burnt save for her phone which was with her and a pair of shoe (not badly burnt) which belong to her husband in the dream (not me).
Someone later told her that she should thank God that she didn't die cos she (the woman asking her to thank God) had a dream where my sister inlaw was morning over wife.

Secondly, I had a dream and there was mass movement as if everyone was running out of town. myself and my siblings as well as my mum managed to enter a bus that looks like a delta line bus. All of a sudden, a soldier and a young lady were arguing over seat and the army threatened to beat the lady but lady warned him against doing so cos he'll regret it. All this while, we (my siblings and mum)were all standing inside the bus. I woke up without the bus moving.

Lastly I had a dream this afternoon and I saw myself as the only male in the midst of so many women and children in the church and I was asked to coordinate the crossover night and I really do not like the idea and was grumbling as well as confused.

1.... You both need to pray for your marriage and all that belongs to you.

Ecclesiastes 10:8 He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him.

Pray that every agenda of the enemy over your family should backfire.... Pray very well.

2....Pray against hindrance on your destiny, and the prayer should be for every one you know that is inside the bus. The enemy is planning on hindering your destiny.

3...You need to get yourself prepared for the work of God, study this Bible verse well job 36.11

Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
macjurek:
I dreamt recently of having ducklings many in our family,house although I reared ducks some time back......

Your mind may still be there since you once have ducks before.... Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
derrick015:
Seasons greetings to you
I had a dream early this morning, in the dream I was given a set of books including the Bible.
Kindly interpret sir

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Study the Bible and read more for God has a plan for your life. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
Patriot9:
Good morning sir, may the Lord continue to reveal to you the unlimited dimensions of his power.

I had a dream sir.

I was in a very big room and the room is very big and high. I am not sure if it has doors but there are windows and these windows are at the topmost height of the building and these windows are so small that nothing can go in or out. Another thing is that these few windows are covered with curtains so no one would even know that there are windows.
Now we are many in that room and we were singing praise and worship.
However, I discovered that I was the only one that can fly high in that room, nobody else can fly. I was the only one with wings that can fly.
So any we are singing praise song in that room and I make an attempt to fly up and escape through tiny of those window, the owner of the room will quickly come and disrupt me so that I won't be able to fly away.
In fact, I even tried to help some of the people there by carrying them on my arms so that we will fly away from there but the owner will quickly come and disturb me.

Pray with Ephesians 6.12 and

Psalms 18:16-19 He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters.
He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.
They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the LORD was my stay.
He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me.

Ask the Lord to deliver you from the powers that is too strong for you
.bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
Mayboy:
Sir, thanks so much for helping out in interpreting dream, God Almighty will continue to empower you and bless you richly.
My wife normally dream of being given an injection in her mum's office. Her mum is a nurse in a government hospital. Last night, she dreamt that her mum gave her injection in her office, while her office people were saying sorry. This is the first time her mum will give her injection in the dream. Her office people are the ones she usually saw. What does this mean sir? Thanks sir.

How did she feel when she woke up? I mean was she sad or happy? Ask her. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by prinzedy(m): 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
cry
yinkaadesegha:

1.... You both need to pray for your marriage and all that belongs to you.

Ecclesiastes 10:8 He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him.

Pray that every agenda of the enemy over your family should backfire.... Pray very well.

2....Pray against hindrance on your destiny, and the prayer should be for every one you know that is inside the bus. The enemy is planning on hindering your destiny.

3...You need to get yourself prepared for the work of God, study this Bible verse well job 36.11

Bless u.

Thank you sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by prettmum(f): 7:47am On Dec 31, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

1...be careful not to loose something valuable in your life....

2... Make sure you try and give to little ones especially during this Xmas. At least give #500 to small children. Merry xmas
ok sir....but I'm trying to concieve
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:35am On Dec 31, 2020
prettmum:
ok sir....but I'm trying to concieve

That is the more reason you need to give to little ones...... Even not only this Christmas period, whenever you have the means. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by McDonaldfished: 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
Good day,

Happy new year in advance to you sir.

This afternoon, I had a dream were I was talking to a lady at her workplace then she told me she's on her way to church.
Then later I expected her I didn't see her I then went to her church I saw from the outside of the church that she's sweeping the church.

Kindly interpret this sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by PETERSHOR(m): 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Mayboy(m): 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
yinkaadesegha:

How did she feel when she woke up? I mean was she sad or happy? Ask her. Bless u

Happy new year sir.

She was confused when she woke up. She didn't know why the dream of being given an injection reoccur.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by siant: 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
I have been having terrible dreams recently.
Please help me interpret these different dreams.

1 About 2 weeks ago, I dreamed that a guy and I were in the prison. A lady that I know in my fomer working place started shouting and protesting that 'why did you put these people in prison since these years? What is their offence? Which court of law ordered you to put them in prison.You did not even take them to court'. As she was shouting, many people joined her saying the same thing. And everywhere became noisy.
Human right lawyer, Femi Falana heard them from his office, he then came out with a big file and asked the 2 of us to attache our statement and documents to that file. He then said he will sue the govt and security agents that illegally imprison us and demand billion of dollar compensation for us.
In that dream,I started wondering how I got to the prison in the first place, because I could not remember. A video of it was then played for me, which showed a man that walked into my workshop. As I was working he started saying that he hate me, he did not like my face and eyes. He then ordered his men to put me in the prison.

So after we have attached our documents to that file, Falana collected the file and asked us to go out of the prison and go home. That is how I left the place.
As I was going on road, I started asking myself within myself that: 'so I was in the prison all these while and I did no know, but I used to go out some times now'. As I was saying this, it seemed someone was at my back and replied, 'you were in prison, you were only allowed to go out as occasions demanded. It is now that you are regain freedom. And you will soon have money become a rich, because when Falana sue them, court will order govt to pay you compensation.
That is how I woke.

The second dream, I saw my supervisor in my former working place, he came to my house and started feeling sad that he had been calling my line with all his four numbers and i refused to pick it. He said he liked me he want to be my friend and I did not give him audience.
I then told him I will be picking his call when next he call. As he was going he started rain prayers on me that I even fed up of saying amen to his blessing. I can hear my mum also saying amen as he was praying. After that he flash my number and told me that is his number. I then replied him that I will save it.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:34am On Jan 04, 2021
McDonaldfished:
Good day,

Happy new year in advance to you sir.

This afternoon, I had a dream were I was talking to a lady at her workplace then she told me she's on her way to church.
Then later I expected her I didn't see her I then went to her church I saw from the outside of the church that she's sweeping the church.

Kindly interpret this sir

If you know the lady kindly advice her to work for God thus year especially in the area of sanitation. Happy new year and God bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:36am On Jan 04, 2021
Mayboy:

Happy new year sir.

She was confused when she woke up. She didn't know why the dream of being given an injection reoccur.

Ask her to the praying with Matthew 15.13 , Isaiah 54.15....Happy new year and God bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:42am On Jan 04, 2021
PETERSHOR:
I had a dream where I saw a woman giving me a ring. She said the ring was precious to her, to the extent of saying the ring worth some amount of dollars and she put it on my finger. What does this mean.
(2) What does it mean for women to be helping someone in dream most times.

1... If when you woke up from the dream you felt happy then there is no cause for alarm but if you woke up sad then Pray seriously against spiritual marriage

2... The woman may be your helper don't relent in prayers...... Happy new year and God bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:54am On Jan 04, 2021
siant:
I have been having terrible dreams recently.
Please help me interpret these different dreams.

1 About 2 weeks ago, I dreamed that a guy and I were in the prison. A lady that I know in my fomer working place started shouting and protesting that 'why did you put these people in prison since these years? What is their offence? Which court of law ordered you to put them in prison.You did not even take them to court'. As she was shouting, many people joined her saying the same thing. And everywhere became noisy.
Human right lawyer, Femi Falana heard them from his office, he then came out with a big file and asked the 2 of us to attache our statement and documents to that file. He then said he will sue the govt and security agents that illegally imprison us and demand billion of dollar compensation for us.
In that dream,I started wondering how I got to the prison in the first place, because I could not remember. A video of it was then played for me, which showed a man that walked into my workshop. As I was working he started saying that he hate me, he did not like my face and eyes. He then ordered his men to put me in the prison.

So after we have attached our documents to that file, Falana collected the file and asked us to go out of the prison and go home. That is how I left the place.
As I was going on road, I started asking myself within myself that: 'so I was in the prison all these while and I did no know, but I used to go out some times now'. As I was saying this, it seemed someone was at my back and replied, 'you were in prison, you were only allowed to go out as occasions demanded. It is now that you are regain freedom. And you will soon have money become a rich, because when Falana sue them, court will order govt to pay you compensation.
That is how I woke.

The second dream, I saw my supervisor in my former working place, he came to my house and started feeling sad that he had been calling my line with all his four numbers and i refused to pick it. He said he liked me he want to be my friend and I did not give him audience.
I then told him I will be picking his call when next he call. As he was going he started rain prayers on me that I even fed up of saying amen to his blessing. I can hear my mum also saying amen as he was praying. After that he flash my number and told me that is his number. I then replied him that I will save it.

Congratulations... It's a victorious dream. God has set you free from spiritual prison you are all these while. This is your year of restoration. God will connect you to your helper this year.

Jeremiah 29:14 And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.

Isaiah 49:24-25 Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?
But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.

Pray with the following bible verse and pray that God should recover your rights, privileges and blessing for you this year. Also ask the lord to connect you with your helper. Happy new year and God bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by kapich: 8:47am On Jan 04, 2021
Good Morning and Happy New Year to you Sir.
I had this dream I saw a man in white robe, I was on my knees and my late mother was also there standing. He told my late mother to get a soap and sponge to wash and cleanse my head. That it's finished.
Also what is meaning of buying new clothes in dream.
Thank you sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Adebowale1616: 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
Adebowale1616:
[ Thanks so much sir. God bless you.

Pls sir I am having journey ahead. Would be going back to my base by upper week. I travelled far distance down to my family house to celebrate this festivities with them and I have to resume back to work, traveling back by that time. Pls what can I do in this case sir ? Thanks.

Sorry for late response, if there is a plan are making to travel with someone I think you should not go for now because it may not be will of God for or the outcome my not be favourable.

Secondly, be more careful about your boss at work, he/she may lead you astray if you follow his advice.... Ask God to intervene in your situation and make a way for you.

Pray with this bible verse in a three days fasting and prayer.

Isaiah 43:19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Bless you.
Thanks so much sir. God bless you.

Pls sir I am having journey ahead. Would be going back to my base by upper week. I travelled far distance down to my family house to celebrate this festivities with them and I have to resume back to work, traveling back by that time. Pls what can I do in this case sir ? Thanks.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Adebowale1616: 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
[Thanks so much sir. God bless you.

Sorry for late response, if there is a plan are making to travel with someone I think you should not go for now because it may not be will of God for or the outcome my not be favourable.

Secondly, be more careful about your boss at work, he/she may lead you astray if you follow his advice.... Ask God to intervene in your situation and make a way for you.

Isaiah 43:19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Bless you.
[/quote]
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Adebowale1616: 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2021

Bless you.
[/quote]Thanks so much sir. God bless you.

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Debbie1989: 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Function: Sales/Marketing
Industry: Banking

Job Responsibilities:
• Identify and understand the need of the Customer.
• Sell the Banks Products proactively to new/prospective customers.
• Participate in tactical sales/marketing activities.
• Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Direct Sales Manager.
• Participate in weekly/monthly sales performance review meetings.

Qualifications and Requirements
• 30 years and below.
• BSC/HND in any relevant discipline.
• Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.

Qualified and Interested candidates should apply through this link:
https://forms.gle/yZhUgbttKV797SWdA

Job Title: Bank Teller
Job Location: Lagos

Job Responsibilities
• Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
• Informing customers about bank products and services.
• Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.

Job Requirements
• OND only in any field.
• Must not be more than 27 years old.
• Cash handling experience and on-the-job training may be required.

Qualified and Interested candidates should please apply through this link below:
https://forms.gle/C5BfWAeYmV4Sr5Zv9

Job Title: Contact center agent

Summary:
We are currently recruiting Contact Center Agents for a reputable bank. H/She will be the liaison between the bank and its current and potential customers as well as able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behaviour.

Responsibilities:
• Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
• Following call center “scripts” when handling different topics.
• Identifying customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions.
• Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
• Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.

Requirements:
• BSc/HND. in any discipline.
• 28 years old and below.
• Excellent spoken English with impressive interpersonal skills.

Qualified and interested persons should apply through the link:
https://forms.gle/PBm56cwZJqtomwrH9

Job Title: Service Executives (SE)
Industry: Banking/ Financial Instiution

Job Description
* Attend to customers inquiries promptly and efficiently.
* Taking deposit from customers and crediting their accounts respectively.
* Collection and posting of dividend warrant.
* Processing of cheque lodgment for local and central clearing
* Opening of Savings and Current Accounts.
* Calling of tellers transaction on daily basis.
* Posting of profit and loss account.

Educational Qualification
* BSC or HND only (Minimum of Second Class Lower or Lower Credit)
* Not more than 27 years
* Experience in the banking industry will be an added advantage.

Qualified and interested candidates should please apply through the link below:
https://forms.gle/gVQUBAiWFtw8wVCk8
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by AltCtrlDel: 5:17am On Jan 06, 2021
Good morning sir and happy new year. Although the dream has stopped and some few things have happened afterward but pls sir what does it mean to see oneself naked amongst people in a dream. Sometimes, with only boxers short and sometimes nothing at all then I used hand to cover my private part then I wake up.

The most recent one (though I've had it before too), I saw myself inside cocoa plantations harvesting cocoa, very massive harvest. The latest addition to the dream is that i saw where fishes (ice fish), very plenty were also kept in the plantation, under dry leaves. Although the fish were still looking fresh but I was sceptical of taking them home to go and eat. But in the dream I saw one of my very old childhood friend cooked and ate the same fish and told there's nothing wrong with the fish.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by tsquare299(m): 8:38am On Jan 09, 2021
I saw that my pair of footwear wasn't complete. That is my right leg footwear wasn't my left leg footwear. I had to go back to the person who had the other pair of my footwear and we exchanged. At the end I had a complete footwear.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Damisam93(m): 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
Good evening sir, I saw my former girlfriend call me in a dream and I was eager to pick the call and we spoke for a brief moment and I woke up.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
Adebowale1616:

Bless you.
Thanks so much sir. God bless you.

Meditate, pray and confess this Bible verse before you go.

Exodus 13:21 And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:
Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
Debbie1989:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Function: Sales/Marketing

Job Responsibilities:
• Identify and understand the need of the Customer.
• Sell the Banks Products proactively to new/prospective customers.
• Participate in tactical sales/marketing activities.
• Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Direct Sales Manager.
• Participate in weekly/monthly sales performance review meetings.

Qualifications and Requirements
• 30 years and below.
• BSC/HND in any relevant discipline.
• Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.

Qualified and Interested candidates should apply through this link:
https://forms.gle/yZhUgbttKV797SWdA

Job Title: Bank Teller

Job Responsibilities
• Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
• Informing customers about bank products and services.
• Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.

Job Requirements
• OND only in any field.
• Must not be more than 27 years old.
• Cash handling experience and on-the-job training may be required.

Qualified and Interested candidates should please apply through this link below:
https://forms.gle/C5BfWAeYmV4Sr5Zv9

Job Title: Contact center agent

Summary:
We are currently recruiting Contact Center Agents for a reputable bank. H/She will be the liaison between the bank and its current and potential customers as well as able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behaviour.

Responsibilities:
• Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
• Following call center “scripts” when handling different topics.
• Identifying customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions.
• Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
• Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.

Requirements:
• BSc/HND. in any discipline.
• 28 years old and below.
• Excellent spoken English with impressive interpersonal skills.

Qualified and interested persons should apply through the link:
https://forms.gle/PBm56cwZJqtomwrH9

Job Title: Service Executives (SE)
Industry: Banking/ Financial Instiution

Job Description
* Attend to customers inquiries promptly and efficiently.
* Taking deposit from customers and crediting their accounts respectively.
* Collection and posting of dividend warrant.
* Processing of cheque lodgment for local and central clearing
* Opening of Savings and Current Accounts.
* Calling of tellers transaction on daily basis.
* Posting of profit and loss account.

Educational Qualification
* BSC or HND only (Minimum of Second Class Lower or Lower Credit)
* Not more than 27 years
* Experience in the banking industry will be an added advantage.

Qualified and interested candidates should please apply through the link below:
https://forms.gle/gVQUBAiWFtw8wVCk8

Please this is not allowed here please..... God will honour u in Jesus name. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
AltCtrlDel:
Good morning sir and happy new year. Although the dream has stopped and some few things have happened afterward but pls sir what does it mean to see oneself naked amongst people in a dream. Sometimes, with only boxers short and sometimes nothing at all then I used hand to cover my private part then I wake up.

The most recent one (though I've had it before too), I saw myself inside cocoa plantations harvesting cocoa, very massive harvest. The latest addition to the dream is that i saw where fishes (ice fish), very plenty were also kept in the plantation, under dry leaves. Although the fish were still looking fresh but I was sceptical of taking them home to go and eat. But in the dream I saw one of my very old childhood friend cooked and ate the same fish and told there's nothing wrong with the fish.

1...Pray against shame.... Something shameful is about to happen to u... Pray with this bible verse. Isaiah 61:7 For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.

2... Its your season of harvest, keep praying and praising God. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
tsquare299:
I saw that my pair of footwear wasn't complete. That is my right leg footwear wasn't my left leg footwear. I had to go back to the person who had the other pair of my footwear and we exchanged. At the end I had a complete footwear.

Pray for your marriage if your married and if you are not married pray that your blessings will not be changed. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
Damisam93:
Good evening sir, I saw my former girlfriend call me in a dream and I was eager to pick the call and we spoke for a brief moment and I woke up.

Don't relent in your prayers because God is listening, very soon a helper will be connected to u. Bless u

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by prinzedy(m): 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2021
Good evening Mr Yinka,
Trust you're doing well sir.

I had this dream in which I was called upon to deliver a sermon in one of our crowded congregation. I was worried and scared if I can actually do it. I quickly rushed out to urinate and in the process I pulled my jacketand gave it to my younger one. The moderator started calling my name and hyping me trusting I'll deliver the sermon very well. When I wanted to rush back in, I realized I was only putting on a singlet and a native trouser so I collected my jacket and was fumblingwith the botton of my long sleeve which I couldn't fix until I got in and the moderator said they could no longer wait and as such someone else was instructed to take the sermon.
I woke up very confused.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by kapich: 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
Good Evening and Happy New Year to you Sir.

I had this dream I saw a man in white robe, I was on my knees and my late mother was also there standing. He told my late mother to get a soap and sponge to wash and cleanse my head. That it's finished.
Also what is meaning of buying new clothes in dream.
Thank you sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Lakeview: 7:14am On Jan 10, 2021
Okay thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (97) (Reply)

My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / The Middle Path / Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.