Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (109537 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
culf:
please help with the second part of this dream sir.

This afternoon i had a dream that we were in a church alter, so many of us. Its like I was newly wedded and we came for thanks giving(I'm married though). I was ask were is my gift (money) for the thanks giving but I didn't carry any, I went to meet my partner but she refused to answer me as she was angry with me (in real life, I don't know the person). She gave something to the official and we were to go to the church entrance to march in. As we were going, i was saying in my mind that if she like let her be angry, i will try to love her in the marriage whether i was there or not. In the dream, its like she and my real wife gave me missed calls but didn't pick or return it (the cause of her anger I guess). At the entrance, she was telling someone that look like her younger sister, that look at the time you're coming for wedding program. Out of everyone at the alter we were the only one at the entrance and I couldn't recognise anyone of the people standing there to follow us.
I'm married already and I in real life, I can't recognise the lady in the dream

Pray very well for your marriage.... The enemy is targeting your marriage for divorce. In everything you do be easy with your wife and pray very well otherwise your marriage might break.
My question is.... Are u living a life that pleases God? If Christ should come today will you be able to follow Him? The end is very near, give your life to Christ today and be save. Merry Xmas.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:22pm On Dec 25, 2020
pre88:
Thank you for your good word work sir, may God bless and increase you more.

had this dream that I was going to see my dad late aunt in our hometown, on my way I hit my foot, something enter the sole of my sander from the back and the sole of my footwear separated from the back to middle but I say let me manage it. I met two women carry firewood, there were blocking my part and its like its intentional, I tried walking quickly past them and one hit me, I turn but say I won't mind her that she is just looking for trouble. I walked back as one mind was telling me to go help them especially the one that was pregnant but I don't know if there are going my way. next thing I remember was me putting on my shirt and telling them that let me just go and see my dad aunt since she sent for me. I got there, no one recognise me, i introduce myself and she was so happy to see me but others around were not. I sat and after awhile someone ask if its proper to go out with slippers and I say no, next thing I remember is my sander that had issue and my trousers are gone and I was trying to pull my shirt down to cover me properly. I saw slippers on the floor so say maybe its the person that went with them, from there I saw myself eating, when I woke up. I pray about it immediately though.

If you are married, please pray for your marriage, if you are not married pray that you will not have issue maritally.
Pray against backwardness and spiritual pollution. Ask the Lord to baptize you with the holy ghost and fire.

Luke 3:16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:

Take time to pray at midnight. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by seasy: 4:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Palm kernel fruits in the dream is a good one depending on your mood when you woke up. There are lots of readymade blessings around this Xmas period made for you. My question is.... Are u living a life that pleases God? If Christ should come today will you be able to follow Him? The end is very near, give your life to Christ today. Merry Xmas.

Thank you.
I say, Amen to the readymade blessings.
When I woke up, I felt this joy within.
Yes, I am doing my best. Christ is the ultimate.
Merry Christmas.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nwaotu10:
Good morning sir.

I dreamt of someone I perceived to be marine spirit, telling me she was pregnant.

The dream is really giving me much concern, and I kindly await holy spirits interpretation.

Thanks, and remain blessed.

Prior to this have you been having sex in the dream? If yes, You need to be delivered from spirit wife/monitoring spirits.

You need the baptizing of fire and holy ghost.
Luke 3:16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:

Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
Humbleamanda:

Thank you so much sir, God bless you. Talking about spiritual slavery, those two aunties of mine always want me to be serving them. Can you imagine that since I got married, they are not happy with me. Anytime I see them in my dream, its always a bad dream, either they are forcing me to do what I don't want to do, or they ask me to either cook food or share food to people. My mum is late and they are the only sisters my mom has.
My marriage is 3yrs and six months, without a child, anytime am about to conceive, they will appear in my dream or I will see my late mum and late grandma. I have been to several deliverance, It has even gotten to the point that I am ashamed of telling people what I am passing through. Sometimes I will be molested in my dream. Please what do I do to stop this mess

Take your stand with Jesus and all your battles are over. Check your life, there are loop holes which gives the enemy right to attack you. Pray against Familiar spirits. Cultivate habit of praying at night. You can private chat me for more guidance. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
Jasbi:
Good day sir, please I need an interpretation to this dreams sir.
1. I saw my self holding a little goat, but it later now looks as if I was holding a duckling and I saw its mother running after me for holding its baby, I ran as it followed me until it no longer know where I went, so it couldn't catch up with me.
2. I saw myself distributing popcorn to people, more like selling it in that dream. it was my mum that was making it but I was the one distributing and selling it to people, and I noticed they all liked it and was ordering for more.

1...Check your life very well, there is something that is in your possession that doesn't belong to you. Pray and let the holy ghost reveal to u if u can't remember.

2...pray very well this could be a business the Lord want you to do..but you need to convinced. Seek the face of the lord in three days fasting.
Merry Xmas.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
lilybonny:
Good day sir, I had a dream some weeks back where I was involved in a sexual act with someone even though i woke up almost immediately before it escalated further .I have not met the person before although I do chat with the person. please what does it mean?

You are so emotional to him, you are practicing fornication of the heart and you need to be delivered from such. The devil is using it to defile you. You need to be prayerful and focus on God. Merry Xmas.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2020
Annajapheth:
Sir pls help interprete
1. In the dream a man distributed phones to people including me, but when I collected mine immediately someone stole it, but after shouting and crying a girl returned it and apologized for taking it, but then she didn't attach the charger, but the I still got my phone intact
2.i saw myself in a high bridge with a large water beneath the bridge but I was too scared to come down until two people a man and a lady helped me get down.

Your connection to God has been activated but the devil is alert to disconnect you from God. Keep praying and fasting now....

Pray for divine help. God is ready to send help to u if u can pray. Merry Xmas.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
prettmum:
Merry Christmas sir
I had dreams
1, I was carrying three eggs and 1 fell down through the hole of the nylon and break, I then tie the remaining two very well
2,I saw my distant cousin in a dream, carrying a baby boy, I carried the baby and gave him 500#... Then I woke up

1...be careful not to loose something valuable in your life....

2... Make sure you try and give to little ones especially during this Xmas. At least give #500 to small children. Merry xmas
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2020
ZeddyR:
Good morning sir, please help me interpret this dream.
I dreamt some days ago that my phone was misplaced in a gathering. I asked some persons to help me look for it but they were unconcerned.
Someone gave me a phone which wasn't mine. Though I collected it but I kept saying that it wasn't mine, that mine is better and I continued looking for my phone till I woke up
Please what does it mean

The second dream was last night, a prince asked me out on a date and even sent me clothes to use for the date. When I wore the clothes, everyone around me was admiring the clothes because it was very beautiful and classy. But I decided to check on someone before the time. When I came out and waved at him, I thought he saw where I was but I realized he didn't see me and was waiting for me but I had no phone to call him for directions and he entered his car and left. That was how I ran to the junction I thought he would definitely pass but everywhere was flooded with water. I waited but didn't see him

This is a great mystery and it has to do with your destiny maritally..... You need to pray hard for you not to loose your husband. The enemy is trying to disconnect you from God. You prayer now will lead to you being connected to you husband but the devil has seen this and he is trying to block this blessing.

Isaiah 54:15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

Pray that the Lord will scatter the agenda of the enemy towards your life and destiny.

You need to pray now. Merry Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
Generaloluseye:

Good pm sir.
Kindly assist to interpret the following recurring dreams.

1. Dream of seeing my self in a house we have lived before and a cow wanted to attack me but i dodge it and the cow fell inside a soak way. I saw the house as it was then in the dream but now in real life, the soak away has been completed. Also in that same dream, after the cow entered the soak away, I saw a goat trying to attack me with its horn but I just ignored it.

2. Seeing Dangote and as we were about to eat. I observed that the food won't be enough for the two of us and I told him to eat it. He asked for me for my qualifications and even said I had the same qualifications with someone and that the person also had a PhD grade at masters level. I now asked whether I can go and bring my CV and he responded in the affirmative. I ran yo where my CV was by climbing through the window as the door was locked and then I woke up.

3. Dream of being about to wearing two slipass and I noticed that one was different from the other. I wanted to ignore by wearing it as I thought people will not notice.

4. Dream of preparing fro wedding and I was contemplating whether to use my brother as best man or one of the men in Agbada. I was also telling a friend that I want to use for my best man to get another suit and the suit he is wearing doesn't match my own.

5. Dream of rebuking the spirit of masturbation.

6. I sometimes forget my dreams when I wake up especially after long prayers of 3 hours or more. Though I often remember if I read the bible during the day or when I am going about my daily routine as I do see things that will make me remember.

Thanks

The summary of your dream is that your breakthrough is around the corner, breakthrough in terms of job, marriage and finances. God is silencing your enemies and you need to keep praying and keep studying the bible.
Pray against the spirit of masturbation everytime you pray. Merry Christmas.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Karac: 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nice
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by lilybonny(f): 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

You are so emotional to him, you are practicing fornication of the heart and you need to be delivered from such. The devil is using it to defile you. You need to be prayerful and focus on God. Merry Xmas.
okay, thank you.I wish you the same
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ZeddyR: 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
Wow...thanks a lot.
God bless you and merry Christmas
yinkaadesegha:

This is a great mystery and it has to do with your destiny maritally..... You need to pray hard for you not to loose your husband. The enemy is trying to disconnect you from God. You prayer now will lead to you being connected to you husband but the devil has seen this and he is trying to block this blessing.

Isaiah 54:15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

Pray that the Lord will scatter the agenda of the enemy towards your life and destiny.

You need to pray now. Merry Christmas.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Olujames3020(m): 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Xmass to you sir. Plus help me with these dreams:

1. Someone had this dream concerning myself. She saw me helping someone out of a big hole like a well. After the person was safely out of the well she saw me inside the same well bringing out some bags.

2. I heard this dream regarding my cousin. We were all in a place for his introduction ceremony. Though his happily married real life.

God bless you sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by culf: 9:06am On Dec 27, 2020
Season's greetings Sir.

please had this dream today, I can't remember all but the ending part is that we were in a farm, to harvest yam. some have started its like I come to join/assist. one of the ridge had poo on it or I left that to another, I went to pick a hoe and on returning to work, I notice that the yam look so big and also notice that one of the ridge somebody was working on had a big yam but as she was digging it, I heard sound like there is a big hole under. the next thing I notice was that sound and other things started sinking into the ground (hole), a whole mattress was being sink(the way earthquake happen) then I woke up. I prayed very well yesterday, both in the afternoon and at night.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by inumidun2010(m): 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
I have been seeing myself teaching in the dream... Please what does it mean... And I have lost interest in teaching because it's not rewarding.... And I won't lie to myself, I've lost zeal for spiritual things( prayer and word)... All I think about now is making money
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Annajapheth: 9:45am On Dec 28, 2020
Pls I saw myself brushing my teeth in the dreaming, and another scenario rushing to go to church.
2. Another one I had, a little girl was hungry and came to me for food so I started to feed her with my food and drink.
And pls in this dream the floor on my kitchen was neat but bare but at the same time I needed carpet to cover up the floor because I didn't want dirty water to get stored up on the floor..
Thanks sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by prinzedy(m): 11:54am On Dec 28, 2020
Good morning Mr yinka.
Trust you're keeping safe. kindly help interprete these dreams.

The first one my wife had a dream where she left sth on the stove, then went out to see a friend nearby. She forgot to put of the stove. So when she remembered, she started rushing back home. Few steps to the house, the whole house exploded and everything in the house got burnt save for her phone which was with her and a pair of shoe (not badly burnt) which belong to her husband in the dream (not me).
Someone later told her that she should thank God that she didn't die cos she (the woman asking her to thank God) had a dream where my sister inlaw was morning over wife.

Secondly, I had a dream and there was mass movement as if everyone was running out of town. myself and my siblings as well as my mum managed to enter a bus that looks like a delta line bus. All of a sudden, a soldier and a young lady were arguing over seat and the army threatened to beat the lady but lady warned him against doing so cos he'll regret it. All this while, we (my siblings and mum)were all standing inside the bus. I woke up without the bus moving.

Lastly I had a dream this afternoon and I saw myself as the only male in the midst of so many women and children in the church and I was asked to coordinate the crossover night and I really do not like the idea and was grumbling as well as confused.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by macjurek(m): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
I dreamt recently of having ducklings many in our family,house although I reared ducks some time back......
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
Seasons greetings to you
I had a dream early this morning, in the dream I was given a set of books including the Bible.
Kindly interpret sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Adebowale1616: 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
Thanks so much sir. God bless you.

Pls sir I am having journey ahead. Would be going back to my base by upper week. I travelled far distance down to my family house to celebrate this festivities with them and I have to resume back to work, traveling back by that time. Pls what can I do in this case sir ? Thanks.

Sorry for late response, if there is a plan are making to travel with someone I think you should not go for now because it may not be will of God for or the outcome my not be favourable.

Secondly, be more careful about your boss at work, he/she may lead you astray if you follow his advice.... Ask God to intervene in your situation and make a way for you.

Pray with this bible verse in a three days fasting and prayer.

Isaiah 43:19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Bless you.
[/quote]
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Adebowale1616: 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
Thanks so much sir. God bless you.

Pls sir I am having journey ahead. Would be going back to my base by upper week. I travelled far distance down to my family house to celebrate this festivities with them and I have to resume back to work, traveling back by that time. Pls what can I do in this case sir ? Thanks.
Sorry for late response, if there is a plan are making to travel with someone I think you should not go for now because it may not be will of God for or the outcome my not be favourable.

Secondly, be more careful about your boss at work, he/she may lead you astray if you follow his advice.... Ask God to intervene in your situation and make a way for you.

Pray with this bible verse in a three days fasting and prayer.

Isaiah 43:19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Bless you.
[/quote]
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Patriot9: 6:13am On Dec 30, 2020
Good morning sir, may the Lord continue to reveal to you the unlimited dimensions of his power.

I had a dream sir.

I was in a very big room and the room is very big and high. I am not sure if it has doors but there are windows and these windows are at the topmost height of the building and these windows are so small that nothing can go in or out. Another thing is that these few windows are covered with curtains so no one would even know that there are windows.
Now we are many in that room and we were singing praise and worship.
However, I discovered that I was the only one that can fly high in that room, nobody else can fly. I was the only one with wings that can fly.
So any we are singing praise song in that room and I make an attempt to fly up and escape through tiny of those window, the owner of the room will quickly come and disrupt me so that I won't be able to fly away.
In fact, I even tried to help some of the people there by carrying them on my arms so that we will fly away from there but the owner will quickly come and disturb me.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Mayboy(m): 9:53am On Dec 30, 2020
Sir, thanks so much for helping out in interpreting dream, God Almighty will continue to empower you and bless you richly.
My wife normally dream of being given an injection in her mum's office. Her mum is a nurse in a government hospital. Last night, she dreamt that her mum gave her injection in her office, while her office people were saying sorry. This is the first time her mum will give her injection in the dream. Her office people are the ones she usually saw. What does this mean sir? Thanks sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
Olujames3020:
Merry Xmass to you sir. Plus help me with these dreams:

1. Someone had this dream concerning myself. She saw me helping someone out of a big hole like a well. After the person was safely out of the well she saw me inside the same well bringing out some bags.

2. I heard this dream regarding my cousin. We were all in a place for his introduction ceremony. Though his happily married real life.

God bless you sir.

1.... Don't stop helping people because therein lies your own blessings.....

2.... Pray for your cousin's marriage not to break. He is facing some hard times maritally now. Keep interceding for him. Use Isaiah 54.15 for him. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
culf:
Season's greetings Sir.

please had this dream today, I can't remember all but the ending part is that we were in a farm, to harvest yam. some have started its like I come to join/assist. one of the ridge had poo on it or I left that to another, I went to pick a hoe and on returning to work, I notice that the yam look so big and also notice that one of the ridge somebody was working on had a big yam but as she was digging it, I heard sound like there is a big hole under. the next thing I notice was that sound and other things started sinking into the ground (hole), a whole mattress was being sink(the way earthquake happen) then I woke up. I prayed very well yesterday, both in the afternoon and at night.

Thank God you prayed immediately you wake up, its your season of harvest but enemy is trying to deprive you of your blessings... Pray that the holyghost will arise and fight for u in all area. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
inumidun2010:
I have been seeing myself teaching in the dream... Please what does it mean... And I have lost interest in teaching because it's not rewarding.... And I won't lie to myself, I've lost zeal for spiritual things( prayer and word)... All I think about now is making money

You need to seek the face of God concerning His will for your life....

Ephesians 5:17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

Pray with Jere 33.3 and 1.5.... Ask the Lord to reveal who u are to u. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by inumidun2010(m): 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

You need to seek the face of God concerning His will for your life....

Ephesians 5:17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

Pray with Jere 33.3 and 1.5.... Ask the Lord to reveal who u are to u. Bless u.

Sir, please interpret the Dream.. I really need to know
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
Annajapheth:
Pls I saw myself brushing my teeth in the dreaming, and another scenario rushing to go to church.
2. Another one I had, a little girl was hungry and came to me for food so I started to feed her with my food and drink.
And pls in this dream the floor on my kitchen was neat but bare but at the same time I needed carpet to cover up the floor because I didn't want dirty water to get stored up on the floor..
Thanks sir.

1... Watch your mouth, watch what you say not be trapped.
Proverbs 21:23 Whoso keepeth his mouth and his tongue keepeth his soul from troubles.

You need to be closer to God.

2...Make sure you give to small children especially during this festive period.

Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by j64real(m): 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
Hello, I had a dream though l was frightened, but I can't really recall the details of the dream. The only thing I remembered was: the saints shall raise again, I woke up hearing that within me.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by culf: 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Thank God you prayed immediately you wake up, its your season of harvest but enemy is trying to deprive you of your blessings... Pray that the holyghost will arise and fight for u in all area. Bless u.

thank you sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (97) (Reply)

My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed / The Middle Path

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.