Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (108576 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:47am On Aug 02, 2021
Axzobr:
@ pastor yinkaadesegha. Hope all is well sir

All is well to God's glory, I have been finding it difficult to locate the page ever since they have relocated it to the forum here. We are trying to work on creating a website.

Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:51am On Aug 02, 2021
Immarocks:
Good day sir,hope you are doing alright.
I have been having a reoccurring dream in which am at my wedding everything is set but for one thing or the other the wedding will not hold it always end with me crying and this cry feels real.

Secondly ...I AM LOSING MY FAITH DAILY SIR.everytime I pray or go for deliverance things just seem to get harder and then I give up on prayer.everything is stagnant in my life, same with my siblings.i always have a feeling of bad luck this is my reason:
Anytime I plant something it will never germinate.
Recently,I got some chicks to rear,withing a week more than half have died.
At my former place of work we were four in the HR office after the lockdown the HR called back the other three but me.
I have been submitting applications online and offline nothing comes back ,not even N power,inec reg,nothing.I have been home almost two years now additional burden on my mum hmmm my father does not even care if we eat or not,he does not care that none of his children are working and he knows people whom if he asked for help they may help but he does not if he goes to them it's to ask for money for his pocket.I am angry at him and it's turning to hatred.

To be honest,I am really frustrated and lossing hope,sometimes I feel like ending it all so many things keep happening with no help or support system from anywhere family or friends which I don't have the few I helped all turned there back when I needed them,I can't even boast of a thousand naira in my account. when I try to take my mind off it I face another glaring at me and they are all connected,the same issue,the same circle.
I have issues that I myself don't even understand how I can explain it to someone else to understand.

P.S...am sorry for the long and boring sad tale of my life here, I know this is not part of the dream but am just tired and I had to pour my heart here.I NEED HELP.

Please watsap me on 07066526207, no calls. Repost this on my watsap. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:56am On Aug 02, 2021
Please we are working on creating a website for this forum, I do find it difficult to locate this thread since it has been relocated to this group.

If there is anything the lord lays in your heart to contribute, please watsap me, on 07066526207.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 02, 2021
yinkaadesegha:

Please tell her that the Lord want her to visit the foundation of that particular child. Let her think about the circumstances that surround her birth right from her conception and even before the copulation. It's a deep mystery. This has to do with her destiny. Bless u.

Thank you smiley
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Bubbblez: 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
Good day sir. I need help interpreting this dream sir.
I saw my late dad and both of us were taking a walk and talking. So we got to a white building. As in clean white!! Not a single stain. The building was so perfectly white!And we stopped to look at it. Then saw a window open and I was shocked that is it an apartment? So my dad was like yes it’s an apartment and that’s what he wants to buy for me. I was very happy.But as we were both about to go meet the person selling it a man came to take him away and was like they have to leave now. In d dream I was now like where are you going na that what of the house or should I follow you? So he was like no no but he’ll come back later to buy it for me. Then I woke up.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by lizabeet(f): 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
Thank you Sir, hope you are fine, it been a while.
yinkaadesegha:

Is a good dream, the holy spirit is trying to purity you from within, watch your life style and avoid anything that look like sin, so that the holy ghost can work on you.
Bless you
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
Bubbblez:
Good day sir. I need help interpreting this dream sir.
I saw my late dad and both of us were taking a walk and talking. So we got to a white building. As in clean white!! Not a single stain. The building was so perfectly white!And we stopped to look at it. Then saw a window open and I was shocked that is it an apartment? So my dad was like yes it’s an apartment and that’s what he wants to buy for me. I was very happy.But as we were both about to go meet the person selling it a man came to take him away and was like they have to leave now. In d dream I was now like where are you going na that what of the house or should I follow you? So he was like no no but he’ll come back later to buy it for me. Then I woke up.

Your prayers are not enough, you need to intensify on your prayer. A major breakthrough is on the way for you but you need to move closer to the lord in prayers, doing His work, fasting and giving. Pray the prayer of mercy more. Bless u

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Keziaah(f): 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
Good evening, please help me interpret this dream. In the dream, My son and l we're going to school, I am a teacher. I left him on the road and took bike. When I got to the school, I wasn't comfortable so I went to look for him. I saw him on another bike, when I tried to carry him he refused. I forcefully carried him and apologized for leaving him.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by chenzy12(m): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
Good morning sir, I had a dream last night that I was with my mum's elder sister family in our own living room. It was in form of a reunion which two of them have come a day earlier and gone. In the living room. My mum's elder sister first born brought out some clothes and gave some to those sitted in the gathering, and he gave me a boxer.

2. I found myself climbing an uncompleted building. The roof of the uncompleted building is not fixed yet, so I was moving on the frame;assesing the level of good work being done on the building. There were also people like family or known people beneath watching me. Moving to the next phase of supervision I think, I wanted to fall but some how I rescued myself from falling.

3. I was in our former street with a big stood with tryes at the leg of the stood. The stood was running fast as if I was driving a car. I also saw my old friends from secondary school watching me, which I didn't greet anyway, until I part the stood in front of the house and entered. Thank you sir blessings.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by naijaboy756: 9:45am On Aug 07, 2021
Good day.

Had this unique dream. It was like in a living room watching a church program on telly. There was fire outbreak in the church and the senior prophet was running around trying to put it off. I was telling my mum that she should come and see this ministry/church going up in flames.

Suddenly it looked like a portion of our own house tried to catch fire too from charcoal/electrical appliances. I rushed and removed the cable from the power source to stop the fire.

What could be the meaning please?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by centchukz1: 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
Please help me interpret this.
I found myself picking money one of the celebrity was spraying, when I checked the money it was Dollar. I was happy.

Thanks Sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:26am On Aug 08, 2021
Keziaah:
Good evening, please help me interpret this dream. In the dream, My son and l we're going to school, I am a teacher. I left him on the road and took bike. When I got to the school, I wasn't comfortable so I went to look for him. I saw him on another bike, when I tried to carry him he refused. I forcefully carried him and apologized for leaving him.

Be careful not to loose what you have gotten from the lord, don't be overambitious, don't run faster than your shadow so that you won't regret in life, let God have His way in your life and serve Him. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:32am On Aug 08, 2021
chenzy12:
Good morning sir, I had a dream last night that I was with my mum's elder sister family in our own living room. It was in form of a reunion which two of them have come a day earlier and gone. In the living room. My mum's elder sister first born brought out some clothes and gave some to those sitted in the gathering, and he gave me a boxer.

2. I found myself climbing an uncompleted building. The roof of the uncompleted building is not fixed yet, so I was moving on the frame;assesing the level of good work being done on the building. There were also people like family or known people beneath watching me. Moving to the next phase of supervision I think, I wanted to fall but some how I rescued myself from falling.

3. I was in our former street with a big stood with tryes at the leg of the stood. The stood was running fast as if I was driving a car. I also saw my old friends from secondary school watching me, which I didn't greet anyway, until I part the stood in front of the house and entered. Thank you sir blessings.

First dream expect blessing soon but not as big as you think but if you pray hard the lord will make you happy

Second dream, a breakthrough is coming to u pretty soon but a little exam comes before it, watchout.

Lastly, pray against spirit of backwardness, ask the lord to move your life forward.

Exodus 14:15 And the LORD said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:42am On Aug 08, 2021
naijaboy756:
Good day.

Had this unique dream. It was like in a living room watching a church program on telly. There was fire outbreak in the church and the senior prophet was running around trying to put it off. I was telling my mum that she should come and see this ministry/church going up in flames.

Suddenly it looked like a portion of our own house tried to catch fire too from charcoal/electrical appliances. I rushed and removed the cable from the power source to stop the fire.
What could be the meaning please?

2 Chronicles 36:16 But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy.

Be careful with your actions, words and motives in life. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:43am On Aug 08, 2021
centchukz1:
Please help me interpret this.
I found myself picking money one of the celebrity was spraying, when I checked the money it was Dollar. I was happy.

Thanks Sir.

Please work hard and pray for God's blessings, pray you won't become a slave to others. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Bubbblez: 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2021
Greetings to you sir.Sir I do see my ex boyfriend in my dream frequently. We just broke up of recent. While we were dating I do see him in my dream most times as well. But since after we broke up I see him frequently in my dreams. Sometimes I remember the dream sometimes I don’t remember.But I know I do see him in my dream frequently. Like yesterday now I dreamt that the both of us were together in a place talking and watching tv. Then he asked me to go collect the tv remote from his sister upstairs.Only for me to find out that there was no way I could get to his sisters place upstairs cos it was like the stairs collapsed or something. Is it normal for me to keep seeing him in my dream frequently?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ASOmotorz: 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2021
Good afternoon sir.
Pls can you help me with this dream, though I've had it more than once.
1. I saw myself in an area covered with heavy mud, there was only one narrow path that everyone was passing through, I was also on that path walking, then there was this old woman in front of me walking very sluggishly and slow, I started panicking and saying, why is this woman walking so slow and wasting my time. I tried to overtake her and get in front of her, but I fell into the mud.
I woke up from sleep.

2. Sometimes in dream, I see my self running very fast and then fall.

3. And this dream.
I wanted to poop/shit, so, I went to a public toilet, I opened d door, it was very clean, everything, including the interior was shinning white and very new, so I entered, pulled down my pant and sat on d toilet, ready to poop/shit. Then, someone opened my door, asked me why I was using dat toilet, that the next one is better, so I quickly pull up my pant and went to d next toilet. Lo and behold, I saw myself pooping/shitting in a bucket, with shit stains on me, I was den trying to clean d shit stain dat got stuck on my bag, and started regretting. I woke up.

Thank you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Diffen: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
Good day Sir!
Please, help me . My dream life is always two sided (good/bad)

I had this last dream where we were in a church gathering and immediately the pastor took over the pulpit, I started feeling sharp pains on my chest. 9lll

The pains became unbearable that I tried to place both hands to know the cause but felt sharp objects all over my chest.

When I opened my eyes to behold my chest, goose pimples was all over my body and my head got swollen up instantly.

I saw small black nails(like 2 inches), magnetors, broken razor blades and about 3 padlocks with three keys each under them. These objects kept flying out continuously till my entire chest was fully covered as if it will reach my mouth.

Still gazing at chest , feeling bad and not knowing what to do at that time, a sister behind me tapped my shoulder and told to start opening those keys.

This I was doing before waking up.

Though I appreciate God in my prayers cos I thought it to be a great Deliverance.

But you can still help me to decode this
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by perezeghi: 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
Diffen:
Good day Sir!

I had this last dream where we were in a church gathering and immediately the pastor took over the pulpit, I started feeling sharp pains on my chest. 9lll

The pains became unbearable that I tried to place both hands to know the cause but felt sharp objects all over my chest.

When I opened my eyes to behold my chest, goose pimples was all over my body and my head got swollen up instantly.

I saw small black nails(like 2 inches), magnetors, broken razor blades and about 3 padlocks with three keys each under them. These objects kept flying out continuously till my entire chest was fully covered as if it will reach my mouth.

Still gazing at chest , feeling bad and not knowing what to do at that time, a sister behind me tapped my shoulder and told to start opening those keys.

Though I appreciate God in my prayers cos I thought it to be a great Deliverance.

It's a sign of personal deliverance from some form of spiritual bondage.
My advice to you is to take your spiritual walk with all forms of seriousness. Give yourself more to listening to God's word, prayer/fasting. And if your not yet married kindly abstain from all forms of sexual immorality and any other sins.
Shalom.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by perezeghi: 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
ASOmotorz:
Good afternoon sir.
1. I saw myself in an area covered with heavy mud, there was only one narrow path that everyone was passing through, I was also on that path walking, then there was this old woman in front of me walking very sluggishly and slow, I started panicking and saying, why is this woman walking so slow and wasting my time. I tried to overtake her and get in front of her, but I fell into the mud.
I woke up from sleep.

3. And this dream.
I wanted to poop/shit, so, I went to a public toilet, I opened d door, it was very clean, everything, including the interior was shinning white and very new, so I entered, pulled down my pant and sat on d toilet, ready to poop/shit. Then, someone opened my door, asked me why I was using dat toilet, that the next one is better, so I quickly pull up my pant and went to d next toilet. Lo and behold, I saw myself pooping/shitting in a bucket, with shit stains on me, I was den trying to clean d shit stain dat got stuck on my bag, and started regretting. I woke up.

Thank you.

You're under some form of spiritual bondage. And while at that on your path of progress/breakthrough there appears to be someone who has made himself/herself as a stumbling block and is bent on monitoring your activities.
The dream of using the clean toilet is to evacuate evil effluents from your life but the adversary came and redirected you to another place so as to cause such to remain in you bringing embarrassment to you. The adversary is trying to get you disgraced.

The first dream and second dream are almost on the same pattern.

My advice is you need to grow your faith in Christ Jesus daily.......assuming your a Christian and a born again believer giving yourself to God's word, prayer/fasting with all manner of sincerity to the Lord.

Some things might look like they are getting one frustrated or making one think unnecessarily but just focus on Jesus Christ. Cast it all upon Him.
Shalom.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by azammi(m): 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
this dream this afternoon .

as I was praying then slept off ,

So in d dream I was in my formal house watching TV then an occultic movie wanted to come up I tried stopping it but couldn’t so I switched off d TV , d room became dark then I tried to on the light but it wasn’t responding I felt that a Spirit is behind it , so immediately I started to bind d Spirit as I was on it the light bulb � began to flicker , I felt in my spirit that I should confess my sins and keep praying which I did then immediately it was as if a force wanted to paralyze me , a thought came to my mind about what I read in Rebecca Brown book about putting on the whole armor of God , immediately I said Lord please put on me your whole armor suddenly I felt strengthen to fight the force but it was the pulling me down I then said “I use the sword of the spirit to cut u off “ the acted like a cut something d force grip on me ceased immediately , I continued to pray and I felt a force moving in the room so I kept praying to cast the demon out , I felt in my spirit that I should put my hands on the wall which I did then immediately my hands became Hot it was like a signal that a demon was in the wall So i casted it out of d wall with the Name if Jesus , I began to hear it run round d room but couldn’t see it so I commanded it in Jesus Name to reveal it self which it did (it was a lizard ) then I commanded it to Leave this place and never come back and it ran like say I hold gun out of the door . As d tin commot me and my siblings go open one place naso other small small lizard were i no fit count de do marathon o see running to commot for house . My sister won kon off light naso we shout for em she kon de laugh us say so we de fear .
Naso I wake up

Pls interpret
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:57am On Aug 10, 2021
Bubbblez:
Greetings to you sir.Sir I do see my ex boyfriend in my dream frequently. We just broke up of recent. While we were dating I do see him in my dream most times as well. But since after we broke up I see him frequently in my dreams. Sometimes I remember the dream sometimes I don’t remember.But I know I do see him in my dream frequently. Like yesterday now I dreamt that the both of us were together in a place talking and watching tv. Then he asked me to go collect the tv remote from his sister upstairs.Only for me to find out that there was no way I could get to his sisters place upstairs cos it was like the stairs collapsed or something. Is it normal for me to keep seeing him in my dream frequently?

You see him more often because you just broke up and the feeling you have for him still lingers, is bond to happen especially when you have a carnal knowledge of yourselves.

Please pray for forgiveness of sins and ask God for direction, if you are ripe for a relationship ask the holy spirit to choose for you.
Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:12am On Aug 10, 2021
ASOmotorz:
Good afternoon sir.
I woke up from sleep.

3. And this dream.

Thank you.

First dream, don't be in haste in life or you will find yourself in a mess.

Second dream means, your fasting and prayer life is not enough, there are some breakthroughs you won't get until you fast and pray more often what you are doing now.

Meditate on this: Luke 3:16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:

Ask for the baptism of the holy ghost.

Third dream, is a warning not to listen to wrong advice but to pray on every step you need to take, an advice will be given to you that will land you into shame/disgrace. Be careful.

Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:16am On Aug 10, 2021
Diffen:
Good day Sir!

You have gotten the message, it's clear that is a great deliverance and doors shall begin to open for you henceforth but u still need to pray the more, do more of praises and Thanksgiving.
Congratulations, bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:24am On Aug 10, 2021
azammi:
this dream this afternoon .

as I was praying then slept off ,

So in d dream I was in my formal house watching TV then an occultic movie wanted to come up I tried stopping it but couldn’t so I switched off d TV , d room became dark then I tried to on the light but it wasn’t responding I felt that a Spirit is behind it , so immediately I started to bind d Spirit as I was on it the light bulb � began to flicker , I felt in my spirit that I should confess my sins and keep praying which I did then immediately it was as if a force wanted to paralyze me , a thought came to my mind about what I read in Rebecca Brown book about putting on the whole armor of God , immediately I said Lord please put on me your whole armor suddenly I felt strengthen to fight the force but it was the pulling me down I then said “I use the sword of the spirit to cut u off “ the acted like a cut something d force grip on me ceased immediately , I continued to pray and I felt a force moving in the room so I kept praying to cast the demon out , I felt in my spirit that I should put my hands on the wall which I did then immediately my hands became Hot it was like a signal that a demon was in the wall So i casted it out of d wall with the Name if Jesus , I began to hear it run round d room but couldn’t see it so I commanded it in Jesus Name to reveal it self which it did (it was a lizard ) then I commanded it to Leave this place and never come back and it ran like say I hold gun out of the door . As d tin commot me and my siblings go open one place naso other small small lizard were i no fit count de do marathon o see running to commot for house . My sister won kon off light naso we shout for em she kon de laugh us say so we de fear .
Naso I wake up

Pls interpret

Your conclusions was bad, you should havd ended with the grammar you started with.
You still need the baptism of the holy ghost, run away from sin, pray for sanctification and pray most times at midnight. I see breakthrough knocking at you door very soon.

Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by chenzy12(m): 10:46am On Aug 10, 2021
yinkaadesegha:

First dream expect blessing soon but not as big as you think but if you pray hard the lord will make you happy

Second dream, a breakthrough is coming to u pretty soon but a little exam comes before it, watchout.

Lastly, pray against spirit of backwardness, ask the lord to move your life forward.

Exodus 14:15 And the LORD said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward

. Thank you sir.... May the Lord uphold you and fight all your battles. More grace!!! BLESSINGS !!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by azammi(m): 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
I have been baptized with the Holy Ghost already , but d midnight prayers is hard o , I don try I don fail tire . I’ve been keeping away from sin but His grace thank you I’ll keep praying
yinkaadesegha:

Your conclusions was bad, you should havd ended with the grammar you started with.
You still need the baptism of the holy ghost, run away from sin, pray for sanctification and pray most times at midnight. I see breakthrough knocking at you door very soon.

Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by azammi(m): 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
Thank you Sir , u have a good gift . I sense word of wisdom and knowledge too don’t know if I’m wrong tho . God bless you too
yinkaadesegha:

Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ASOmotorz: 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
perezeghi:

You're under some form of spiritual bondage. And while at that on your path of progress/breakthrough there appears to be someone who has made himself/herself as a stumbling block and is bent on monitoring your activities.
The dream of using the clean toilet is to evacuate evil effluents from your life but the adversary came and redirected you to another place so as to cause such to remain in you bringing embarrassment to you. The adversary is trying to get you disgraced.

The first dream and second dream are almost on the same pattern.

My advice is you need to grow your faith in Christ Jesus daily.......assuming your a Christian and a born again believer giving yourself to God's word, prayer/fasting with all manner of sincerity to the Lord.

Some things might look like they are getting one frustrated or making one think unnecessarily but just focus on Jesus Christ. Cast it all upon Him.
Shalom.

Thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ASOmotorz: 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
yinkaadesegha:

First dream, don't be in haste in life or you will find yourself in a mess.

Second dream means, your fasting and prayer life is not enough, there are some breakthroughs you won't get until you fast and pray more often what you are doing now.

Meditate on this: Luke 3:16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:

Ask for the baptism of the holy ghost.

Third dream, is a warning not to listen to wrong advice but to pray on every step you need to take, an advice will be given to you that will land you into shame/disgrace. Be careful.

Bless u.

Thank you sir.
God bless you too
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by chenzy12(m): 7:52am On Aug 13, 2021
well done sir.
1.A neighbor of mine came to my room and sit on my chair.
2. it was like in my house i saw a baby of three years, seems like where i am living proving stubborn. So, i decided to beat him or her and later got to know that he has defecated on his body which make me to increase the beating. i later took him outside to clean his body. on the way going, i saw a tap outside which i wanted to use, but was thinking it was not right to do the cleaning there, but the mother said i can wash him there. in the process of trying to do that i saw the landlord of the house upstairs looking at me. i was thinking he would utter a word but he never did. so, i proceed in opening the tap and washing the baby.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Akintundexxy: 11:27am On Aug 14, 2021
Someone who has been wrestling with me for about five years in my dream suddenly became calm and discusses with me in my dream for about five months now, I see this person whenever I pray fervently.

And this, I've been aspiring for something for long,but I've not achieve it. I was made to know there are some forces working against the actualization. Which I believe this person is responsible for it,but he suddenly became calm to me in the dream,like we discuss normally as friends and I would also be conscious of whatever I say. Why has the situation become like this?
What's the reason why he's become so calm?

What steps can I take to actualize my aspiration?

Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (97) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) / "TBJ is a man of God " / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.