Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (109111 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:01am On Sep 08, 2021
chenzy12:
Hello, welldone sir.
i was about to enter the gate of a hospital. i met the gateman. i asked him that i wanted to go and pray for the sick in the hospital. But i was having some doubt in my mind if i can really pray for he sick. The gateman told me i can go inside to pray for the sick. The gateman draw near to me as if he was about to speak from the spirit that i should give him (ore amure in yoruba ) offering of girdle or armour. i told him that sincerely i do not have at the moment. Thank you sir.

Learn to give quality offerings because by doing this, doors shall be open to u. Pray for sick around u, intercede for them in your closet and run totally away from sin. Then see what the lord will do for you. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:08am On Sep 08, 2021
Omotakins:
I had a revelational dream sometime ago of being in a boat on the sea. I was seeing people drowning with their hands raised up. I was stretching forth my hand unto them and pulling them out of the sea into the boat. At times, I won't see any hand raised up, but I would put my hand deeply into the sea and still bring out someone. I was doing this until I brought out something like a baby in a gestational sac. It seemed dead, but when the sac was cut open and the baby-like creature touched, it came alive. @Yinkaadesegha, what do you have to say?

You are called to be a deliverer, by doing this doors shall be open unto you. Study and pray with Proverbs 18.16 bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:10am On Sep 08, 2021
Paulscholari:
I didn't see the lady's face!

Pray that the holy spirit lead u. Bless u

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Omotakins(m): 11:35am On Sep 08, 2021
yinkaadesegha:

You are called to be a deliverer, by doing this doors shall be open unto you. Study and pray with Proverbs 18.16 bless u.
Thank you very much, MOG
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by chenzy12(m): 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
yinkaadesegha:
Please we are working on creating a website for this forum, I do find it difficult to locate this thread since it has been relocated to this group.

If there is anything the lord lays in your heart to contribute, please watsap me, on 07066526207.

i pray God blesses me ooooo.
i also suggest you can bookmark the page on your device for easy location.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by chenzy12(m): 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
yinkaadesegha:

There is someone somewhere hindering the plan of God for your life, that is the fight u are engaged with. It may not necessarily means the same face you saw in the dream but u need to pray serious warfare prayers to combat them and you shall testify after this.

Pray with Act 1.8 and Obadiah 1.17. Make it midnight prayers(12-2am) for the next two weeks. Bless u.

Thank you sir!!! i appreciate the gift of God in your life sir... You dont only interprete but also give solutions to it... I'm so grateful. Blessings.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by chenzy12(m): 11:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
yinkaadesegha:

Learn to give quality offerings because by doing this, doors shall be open to u. Pray for sick around u, intercede for them in your closet and run totally away from sin. Then see what the lord will do for you. Bless u.

More grace sir. BLESSINGS
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Semseg: 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
Hi Sir,
I dreamt that my girlfriend had a child whom (the child) I heard in the dream calling me uncle.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
Semseg:
Hi Sir,
I dreamt that my girlfriend had a child whom (the child) I heard in the dream calling me uncle.

That is a straight answer that you should seek love somewhere else. Ask God for directions. Jeremiah 33.3

Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Boywiszy: 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sir i was in a dream i saw water pouring out from the sky staight line like tap it was pouring on the ground so i was standing and wishing it was pouring on me, and immediately the tap turn direct and start pouring on my head till i woke up.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by subcbouy: 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
Please, pastor. What does it mean to be promoted like a soldier and at the same time being injected with a syringe in the area? The two events happened simultaneously.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:50am On Sep 11, 2021
Boywiszy:
Sir i was in a dream i saw water pouring out from the sky staight line like tap it was pouring on the ground so i was standing and wishing it was pouring on me, and immediately the tap turn direct and start pouring on my head till i woke up.

Genesis 49:26: The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: they shall be on the head of Joseph, and on the crown of the head of him that was separate from his brethren.

Expect blessings very soon but don't relent in prayers for it to manifest very soon. Remember God when the blessings come.

Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:55am On Sep 11, 2021
subcbouy:
Please, pastor. What does it mean to be promoted like a soldier and at the same time being injected with a syringe in the area? The two events happened simultaneously.

Are u Christian? If yes, fine, are u a child of God? If yes congrats you have been promoted in the spirit realm and fortified.

What does soldiers do? They fight, make sure you pray and fast and run totally away from sin for you to keep standing and be effective in your call.

Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by kamtoshh: 7:04am On Sep 11, 2021
Hello Sir,

I was in a dream, I was driving a minivan and I had an unknown person on the co passenger seat and my nephew(my brothers firstborn child) on my lap while behind me I saw my mom and my two brothers in the vehicle. Before embarking in the journey I saw a familiar neighborhood girl who came smiling and greeted me infront of everybody in the vehicle. You cld tell we were two people who are secretly in love. I looked at my mom and saw her smiling. I felt some kind of privacy infringement because I like my privacy alot on matters concerning my love life. After that we started the journey. As I was driving it became a challenge coz my nephew was on my lap and there wz heavy traffic. My bro (the dad to my nephew) requested me to give him the child and my mom suggested to me to use a particular road since maneuvering thru the traffic to the road I wanted to use wld be a difficult task. The dream ended.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by centchukz1: 8:43am On Sep 11, 2021
I dreamt where I saw myself fishing, I caught big/plenty fishes.
Please help me interpret Sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by subcbouy: 10:14am On Sep 11, 2021
yinkaadesegha:

Are u Christian? If yes, fine, are u a child of God? If yes congrats you have been promoted in the spirit realm and fortified.

What does soldiers do? They fight, make sure you pray and fast and run totally away from sin for you to keep standing and be effective in your call.

Bless u.
Thank you sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ZaRuleOfLaw: 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
yinkaadesegha:

Bless u.
Hello Sir, I have a politician uncle who I avoid in real life, though he tries to keep in touch.
In the dream, I saw myself in his house and he told me to run for a political office in our home town. In that dream I obeyed him and went to his drawer collected all the money I needed for the campaign. (In real life, I avoid politicians & I haven't been to my home town in almost 20yrs)
What could this mean?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
kamtoshh:
Hello Sir,

I was in a dream, I was driving a minivan and I had an unknown person on the co passenger seat and my nephew(my brothers firstborn child) on my lap while behind me I saw my mom and my two brothers in the vehicle. Before embarking in the journey I saw a familiar neighborhood girl who came smiling and greeted me infront of everybody in the vehicle. You cld tell we were two people who are secretly in love. I looked at my mom and saw her smiling. I felt some kind of privacy infringement because I like my privacy alot on matters concerning my love life. After that we started the journey. As I was driving it became a challenge coz my nephew was on my lap and there wz heavy traffic. My bro (the dad to my nephew) requested me to give him the child and my mom suggested to me to use a particular road since maneuvering thru the traffic to the road I wanted to use wld be a difficult task. The dream ended.

You are destined to lead, study what it's takes to become a good leader.
Pray that God should make you fulfill destiny.

Secondly, you are occupied with so many things that is hindering your progress and focus, you need to take close look at your life make a readjustment.
Ask the holy spirit to take away all form of satanic distractions on your path of destiny fulfillment.

Lastly, the girl in question may be your destiny wife, but you need to pray for confirmation before going further.

Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
centchukz1:
I dreamt where I saw myself fishing, I caught big/plenty fishes.
Please help me interpret Sir.

Blessings blessings and blessings for you. The blessings shall be permanent in Jesus name.
Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
ZaRuleOfLaw:

Hello Sir, I have a politician uncle who I avoid in real life, though he tries to keep in touch.
In the dream, I saw myself in his house and he told me to run for a political office in our home town. In that dream I obeyed him and went to his drawer collected all the money I needed for the campaign. (In real life, I avoid politicians & I haven't been to my home town in almost 20yrs)
What could this mean?

God is about to send a destiny helper to you.
Pray seriously that your destiny helper should manifest speedily.
You may not be destined to become a politician but an helper of destiny is at the corner. Pray for its manifestation.
Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Iceg(m): 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
Sir please what does it mean when someone messages you on whatapp that someone needs direction from warri to Benin and which transport company to follow , and the person told me in the chat that the person that needs this direction has a reward attached .

And also sir , I had a dream where I passed a church and there was a sign board that said "The prophetic ministry isn't just about prophesying but praying for nations , but I passed the church , and was going forward , but I saw a crowd going the opposite direction of me and where going to the direction of the church , then someone from the crowd said that the prophets are coming , then I turned back and saw a big bus coming , after seeing this , I turned back towards the direction everyone was going , but i was bare footed in the dream .
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ZaRuleOfLaw: 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
yinkaadesegha:

God is about to send a destiny helper to you.
Pray seriously that your destiny helper should manifest speedily.
You may not be destined to become a politician but an helper of destiny is at the corner. Pray for its manifestation.
Bless u
God bless you sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by centchukz1: 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
yinkaadesegha:

Blessings blessings and blessings for you. The blessings shall be permanent in Jesus name.
Bless u

Amen!
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by chenzy12(m): 11:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
hello sir, How are you today sir?

1: i saw that i was sent from Nigeria to another country to lead a church.

2: when your pastor said he saw you giving a pregnant woman a flyer or calling your pastor on the phone

3: what can be the causes of having wet dreams,seeing demon drawing your sperm after white fasting,eating in the dream occasionally, seeing yourselves in formal places or having sexual urge that leads to masturbation and how to be free? note:This are my negatives and dislikes i want to be free from them.
Thank you sir...
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by chenzy12(m): 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
chenzy12:

2: when your pastor said he saw you giving a pregnant woman a flyer or calling your pastor on the phone.

3.when you found yourself praying for a person in a supposed city you are not presently,and the person was vomiting.

3: what can be the causes of having wet dreams,seeing giant demon drawing your sperm after white fasting,eating in the dream occasionally, seeing yourselves in formal places or having sexual urge that leads to masturbation and how to be free? note:This are my negatives and dislikes i want to be free from them.
Thank you sir...
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Lotti(m): 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
@ yinkaadesegha, is there any way I can reach u on phone for a more comprehensive discussion?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Akintundexxy: 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
Pls reply me fast.
Today I dreamt I was walking up along a staircase to dine with people at the upper part of the building. But at the last step someone who was at the top stopped me and threatened me to go back, the person did not want me to get to the upper room which I was seeing already. I saw they were eating food there and the place was beautiful. So I sat close to the place where these people were,at the top of the staircase. Then suddenly, a female waiter stressed a plate of food to me which those at the top were eating at that time.
I collected it and ate, tho with no ease. Immediately I finished eating, I got into a fight with the person that was stopping me, we fought from the upper part of the building to the lowest part, even outside. I saw immediately that I overcame the person, I started beating him and he couldn't stand to defend himself. As I was beating him, it now seemed as if he changed to a woman.
Then something happened, some policemen came and arrested him, only him.
And I remember I was telling them to beat him very well at the station. Then I woke up.
What's the meaning of this?
I've been experiencing setbacks in my life, does this mean this is the reason for the setbacks?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Semseg: 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
I dreamt I was with my cousin in a van. He was trying to put up a music system but it didn't perform well. The bass was not good. Dream ended.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nwaotu10(m): 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hello sir.
Keep up the good work, God will reward you immensely.

I dreamt I saw my self in a border, I don't know if it's Nigeria's border, I was just standing there, observing how people were being searched thoroughly before been allowed to pass. Seems I was waiting to be attended or so.

Secondly, I saw my self in a dream, putting on a cooperate attire I used in my former work place. In physical realm, that said cloth has been relegated to waste bin.

I kindly await the holy spirit's interpretation.

Thank you, and remain blessed.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:49am On Sep 16, 2021
chenzy12:

2: when your pastor said he saw you giving a pregnant woman a flyer or calling your pastor on the phone

3: what can be the causes of having wet dreams,seeing demon drawing your sperm after white fasting,eating in the dream occasionally, seeing yourselves in formal places or having sexual urge that leads to masturbation and how to be free? note:This are my negatives and dislikes i want to be free from them.
Thank you sir...

First dream, you are pastor and be ready for missionary work, but the question is: how prepared are u? You need to be fully prepared for your destiny so that the devil will not take advantage of you. This requires prayer, fasting, studying the Bible and serving the Lord with great joy and you shall fulfill destiny.

Second dream, you should be involved in evangelism, also calling your pastor on a phone means you are connected to the heavens and a major is about to occur. This is the right time to start praying and fasting so that you can receive from the Lord.

Lastly, The devil is after your destiny.

1.There are some secret sins you are still involved with which give the enemy right over you. Run away from them all, Study and meditate on Ephesians 4.10-32

2. Pray for the baptism of holy ghost and fire.(Act 1.5) and ask God to turn you flames of fire Heb 1.7

3. Pray against spirit of backwardness use Exodus 14.15. Ask God to move your life forward by fire.

4. Ask God to uproot whatever He has not planted in your life, body, soul, spirit. Use Matthew 15.13.

You have a wonderful destiny that's why you are being attacked. The only way to be free is to run away from sin, read and meditate on the word of God, fast more and pray more, work for God etc.

Watsap me on 07066526207 for some prayer points, please don't call.

Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:50am On Sep 16, 2021
Lotti:
@ yinkaadesegha, is there any way I can reach u on phone for a more comprehensive discussion?

Just watsap 07066526207 please no calls.

Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:56am On Sep 16, 2021
Akintundexxy:
Pls reply me fast.
Today I dreamt I was walking up along a staircase to dine with people at the upper part of the building. But at the last step someone who was at the top stopped me and threatened me to go back, the person did not want me to get to the upper room which I was seeing already. I saw they were eating food there and the place was beautiful. So I sat close to the place where these people were,at the top of the staircase. Then suddenly, a female waiter stressed a plate of food to me which those at the top were eating at that time.
I collected it and ate, tho with no ease. Immediately I finished eating, I got into a fight with the person that was stopping me, we fought from the upper part of the building to the lowest part, even outside. I saw immediately that I overcame the person, I started beating him and he couldn't stand to defend himself. As I was beating him, it now seemed as if he changed to a woman.
Then something happened, some policemen came and arrested him, only him.
And I remember I was telling them to beat him very well at the station. Then I woke up.
What's the meaning of this?
I've been experiencing setbacks in my life, does this mean this is the reason for the setbacks?

You have been experiencing set back before but now the battle is over. The powers stopping /hindering you from getting to your place of joy has be arrested. Congratulations.
For your victory to be permanent, you need to be more prayerful and holy. Make sure u go for Thanksgiving and sow a good seed to the lord.

Bless u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (97) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / The Middle Path / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.