Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago (65478 Views)

Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant / She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by ifyy07(m): 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

As a university undergraduate, a friend Nasiru was narrating his sexual escapade with this girl whom I will call O because she was almost that shapeless.

O gave Nasiru all the green lights in this world.
She checked up on him in class, visited him in the hostel. She began sharing intimate stories with him and in a matter of time they were inseparable.
Only that their Union was yet to be consummated.

One day, she asked Nasiru to accompany her into town to check on her cousin who was sick.
Nasiru did and on getting to town, O's cousin was not home, they were told she had travelled back home to get better medical treatment.

Rather than come back to the hostel, O suggested that they relaxed a bit in her cousin's off-campus room.(she miraculously had a spare key)
So they did.

She said the weather was hot and took off her blouse, exposing her projectile of a brezz.
She then asked Nasiru to fan her while they gisted and she flapped her legs each time he made her laugh exposing her red and white striped pants in the process.

Well, long story short.
Nasiru ended up putting his dipstick in her oil sump.
And he admits that it was obvious the oil was already getting condemned and urgently needed a change.
He also says that she revved loud with a RPM of over 120 as he throttled.

But O began crying afterwards saying Nasiru took advantage of her. And the mumu of a boy kept begging her.
So the aim of his story was for me; NwaAmaikpe to accompany him to apologize to O.

I didn't know when I slapped him and reminded him that God forbid that a true Christian like myself will encourage my friend to become a pussyworshipper.

He left in anger and went to check on her.

Guess what?

He overheard O and her supposed sick cousin gisting about his performance.
O said she would never have talked to him again if he was 'Jew' enough not to peruse her inner cavity.
She said it worked according to plan only that he came quicker than a speed boat.

Nasiru came back to the hostel dejected, forlorn and feeling all used but NwaAmaikpe was there to make him feel even worse by laughing him to stupor.

MORAL OF THE STORY.

Never trust a woman's story.
Half of the time, it is just a plot in a well orchestrated scheme.

Even the most innocent of women is a subtle schemer. It has been so since the days of Eve, don't expect to be the one to change it.

This man's story is the reason why my people advice a man to divorce his wife if she has been raped.
Because not only may the rape story and its scenario not be true but she has recently tasted another manhood and may spend the rest of her life comparing it with yours or longing for more.
You are wise
Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by thugmansion(m): 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
U go fear..fear
Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by ehinorlive: 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
engrchykae:
fear woman first.
So that thunder won't fire you in the future.
God is merciful,I can't say that about woman
i didn't understand, so we should not Marry again?
Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by ehinorlive: 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
engrchykae:
fear woman first.
So that thunder won't fire you in the future.
God is merciful,I can't say that about woman
i don't understand, so we should not Marry again?
Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by engrchykae(m): 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
ehinorlive:
i didn't understand, so we should not Marry again?
it means we should use our head when dealing with them
Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by Exodora: 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
engrchykae:
fck out
The last time I saw something like you , I flushed it!!!!!!
Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by Liposure: 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2020
I reject dis type of woman IJN
Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by olat11: 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
Bros abeg don't do anything that ll make you regret.

Just pray and move on with your precious life.

There is nothing to worry abt. Leave Judgement to God. Every seed sow shall be reaped by individual.

Just brace up, try all possible best not to miss it again.

God bless.
Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
so sorry dear
Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
Carlmax:

God is a woman

Avoid blasphemy if you have no idea of what to drop as a comment angry

1 Like

Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

As a university undergraduate, a friend Nasiru was narrating his sexual escapade with this girl whom I will call O because she was almost that shapeless.

O gave Nasiru all the green lights in this world.
She checked up on him in class, visited him in the hostel. She began sharing intimate stories with him and in a matter of time they were inseparable.
Only that their Union was yet to be consummated.

One day, she asked Nasiru to accompany her into town to check on her cousin who was sick.
Nasiru did and on getting to town, O's cousin was not home, they were told she had travelled back home to get better medical treatment.

Rather than come back to the hostel, O suggested that they relaxed a bit in her cousin's off-campus room.(she miraculously had a spare key)
So they did.

She said the weather was hot and took off her blouse, exposing her projectile of a brezz.
She then asked Nasiru to fan her while they gisted and she flapped her legs each time he made her laugh exposing her red and white striped pants in the process.

Well, long story short.
Nasiru ended up putting his dipstick in her oil sump.
And he admits that it was obvious the oil was already getting condemned and urgently needed a change.
He also says that she revved loud with a RPM of over 120 as he throttled.

But O began crying afterwards saying Nasiru took advantage of her. And the mumu of a boy kept begging her.
So the aim of his story was for me; NwaAmaikpe to accompany him to apologize to O.

I didn't know when I slapped him and reminded him that God forbid that a true Christian like myself will encourage my friend to become a pussyworshipper.

He left in anger and went to check on her.

Guess what?

He overheard O and her supposed sick cousin gisting about his performance.
O said she would never have talked to him again if he was 'Jew' enough not to peruse her inner cavity.
She said it worked according to plan only that he came quicker than a speed boat.

Nasiru came back to the hostel dejected, forlorn and feeling all used but NwaAmaikpe was there to make him feel even worse by laughing him to stupor.

MORAL OF THE STORY.

Never trust a woman's story.
Half of the time, it is just a plot in a well orchestrated scheme.

Even the most innocent of women is a subtle schemer. It has been so since the days of Eve, don't expect to be the one to change it.

This man's story is the reason why my people advice a man to divorce his wife if she has been raped.
Because not only may the rape story and its scenario not be true but she has recently tasted another manhood and may spend the rest of her life comparing it with yours or longing for more.
This guy is cursed with Analogy shocked

4 Likes

Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
LosC:
Women are wonderful creatures.. Not all are Bad.
The devil came to kill, steal and destroy
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
Exodora:
All ye shouting fear women .Seriously I want to ask is it including your Mothers, Sisters, Cousins , and Nieces if yes? then so be it Fear Women ooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nonsense!!!!!!!!
Are you going to marry your mother, sisters, cousins etc??
Mtcheew!!!
Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:
That's Christianity for you.
Werey tutu shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
pocohantas:
Fear women indeed,

Is it women that blew up a bank alongside someone's brain or does the side guy not know he is hurting his fellow man?

If he wants to fight for the child, he should go ahead or go find his own child in another man's house. Story that touches the heart.
If a woman do this to your brother , i hope you won't change your comment shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2020
faithfull18:

The child can't be taken from her, women have the upper hand when it comes to child custody issues.
Custody ko...
The guy is dangerous.. He can run away with the boy or even harm the lady.. That lady is a pawn in this game!!!
Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by sacx: 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2020
The OP's lexicon is so bad, it almost gave my eyes migraine angry
Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
Jeweltz:
Men are the most frustrating thing alive. Men deceived girls that love them but cry foul when same things is done to them.
Shut up Hypocrite!!
Is that what you will say to your brother if he is a victim of an evil lady like this??

2 Likes

Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
olat11:
Bros abeg don't do anything that ll make you regret.

Just pray and move on with your precious life.

There is nothing to worry abt. Leave Judgement to God. Every seed sow shall be reaped by individual.

Just brace up, try all possible best not to miss it again.

God bless.

You said it all.

Some men don't just fear God and when karma hurriedly visit them and deal with them terribly, they will now be seeking the face of God for repentance/recovery, and looking for who to beg. angry

The woman isn't so much of a factor because she was poorly raised - woman of easy virtue. So sad her husband didn't observe that earlier. But the evil man that went for a married woman irrespective of the past relationship they had, is the bone of contention. He also impregnated her and finally came to pick her and the child, and people are wondering how his future will turn out whether he keeps the lady or jilt her? The end of that man would be so terrible, though his life might be spared courtesy of the grace of that innocent child caught up in the whole rift.

So the husband should do as you have said. He should simply move on despite losing a decade of his life, which can be so depressing and even make the future look so bleak. But he needs to be really strong and forge ahead without forgetting the lessons of life so that such calamity does not repeat itself in his life.

Meanwhile, lots of "fear women" on this thread. grin

Well, there are lots of good women, same way there are bad (evil) women; whether black or white. It's all about who raised her, and how well she was raised. That is, a good woman is not given birth to. She is actually raised to be good after birth. This concludes that while all women can either be a girlfriend or baby mama, not all women can be a wife. But gullible men don't know this, and end up making the worst mistake of their lives.

And no matter how well she is raised and how old she is, you have a duty to continue to raise her, ensuring good oversight as the husband because women can be really childish (stupid) at times, and their stupidity can be very costly, not just to themselves but the entire family. And guess who gets the most blame/impact of their stupidity? The Husband, of course. A brief memory lane to the Garden of Eden proves this. God judged Adam more than his wife despite being the one that made her husband to act wrongly. This same scenario is still happening till date with many husbands languishing in jail while the wife couldn't even be proven as an accomplice.

Some husbands don't know that they are no longer a boyfriend, who takes every thing (shit) from their ladies. You need to rebuke/discipline your wife where necessary without getting violent and she should conform over time except you unfortunately married a feminist.

Some husbands don't know that a woman is literally a container of things you put in her, or allow others (friends, neighbours, social media, etc) to put in her, and she would helplessly manifest/amplify them. Hence the need for good oversight over your wife whether she likes it or not. Apart from majorly providing for the family, this aspect is what makes being a husband, some sort of work and not just an avenue to always have guilt-free sex. The "work" is only made easy if the man is fortunate to have a submissive wife. If not, he somehow risks having his lifespan shortened if he continues with this oversight.

This is why a man shouldn't marry a woman he knows he can't truly head. And it is foolishness to delegate family headship. In fact, same way you can't delegate sexual intercourse with her, you shouldn't also delegate timely rebuke. You can't keep calling her parents (if they are alive) every now and then nor cede your leadership over your wife to your pastor/imam, to be calling her to order every time. Some evil clergies that call themselves pastors/imams even take advantage of such occasion to sleep with the woman.

In summary, fear God ONLY and always make out time to raise the right woman (wife) for yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by pocohantas(f): 6:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
eni4real:
If a woman do this to your brother , i hope you won't change your comment shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You know if my brother na monk?

One of your elder brother's broke my colleague's heart yesterday. She was crying in the lunchroom. He also japa with her 3m. I no even know say she get that kind money. Anyway, e done equalize. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by Duru009(m): 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
Most women can be very heartless and very dangerous.......

FEAR WOMEN......

Always insist on the DNA of all your children especially the FIRST CHILD !. You might be surprise....
Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by CosmicJames(m): 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
Tallesty1:
And fear anyone one that doesn't fear them
Relax brother. Women are human beings.
You are not advised to be afraid of your fellow human beings.

Fear is a vice with a tormenting power!

Why on earth will you be afraid of women, and also be afraid of men who doesn't women?

When you hear a story that touch like that, you only hear it in part. There is always more to each and every story you hear.

Is not everything that you can know.

But understand that nothing just happen in this life. The law of cause and effect will explain more to you.

What if the man previously saw the negative signs but decide or choose to ignore it?

In the man's post, he did mention that they were trying to track the man that his wife claimed to have raped her.

Why was he trying to track the man?

That should tell you another side of the story.

Btw, you can start fearing me because I don't fear women and will never fear them.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by uthlaw: 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
pocohantas:
Fear women indeed,

Is it women that blew up a bank alongside someone's brain or does the side guy not know he is hurting his fellow man?

If he wants to fight for the child, he should go ahead or go find his own child in another man's house. Story that touches the heart.
he suppose to kill the woman by fighting back...
Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
pocohantas:

One of your elder brother's broke my colleague's heart yesterday. She was crying in the lunchroom. He also japa with her 3m. I no even know say she get that kind money. Anyway, e done equalize. cheesy
Why are you always surrounded by evil men ?? shocked shocked shocked undecided
Don't say that again, my Elder brother kwa??

Equalize for where?? This is not a game. Each person will run his/her race!!

But how did she lose the 3m?? Do they run a joint account?? shocked shocked
Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
pocohantas:

Another one of your many lies bah .. must you alway come up with a counter defence, if its not a friend it will be one colleague ... does it mean bad things don't happen to you grin continue decieving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by bejeria101(m): 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
The rape was good.
Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by engrchykae(m): 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
Exodora:

The last time I saw something like you , I flushed it!!!!!!
who is this one?
You meant to say you are an expert abortionist?
Continue flushing out until you flush your womb inside the toilet.
Abortionist.
Your type with blood on your hands will marry a successful man before he understands what is happening,he will become poor because of the many guilt you carry and being a naive man who can't stand in his place as a priest,he will be messed up.
Look at the train of babies following you around, beautiful murderer.
Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by Onlyonebuhari: 7:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
eni4real:
Werey tutu shocked shocked shocked shocked

May God heal you and open your heart for the truth. Oyakhilome too wasn't left out.
Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

May God heal you and open your heart for the truth. Oyakhilome too wasn't left out.
Arab religion activist!
Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by Onlyonebuhari: 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
eni4real:
Arab religion activist!

No week passes by without you seen news or Christians in sexual or ritual mess. What a disgrace to you guys.....
Only in Nigeria u will see 5 different Pastors performing fake miracles on same woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.