Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

What Was She Thinking Self - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was She Thinking Self (397 Views)

What Is She Thinking? / What Was She Thinking?? Photo!!! / When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Was She Thinking Self by brightjohnysky(m): 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2022

So I saw this picture.

Two couples I would say, because they were wearing aseobi. I thought they were already married o, only to see the guy was trying to surprise the girl.

Guy told pastor to call them infront of the church.

Pastor called them infront of the church.

Guy just knelt down, deepened into his pocket and brought out a ring.

Immediately, her face like she was perceiving an awful smell.

The guy smiled at her. Pastor smiled at her. The girls face was even changing the more like the awful smell was increasing.

Guy stared at her and said,

"Will you marry me?"

Girl started scratching her head, neck, armpit like she had corocoro before acting like she was washing off her hand, then ran out off the church.

The most shocking thing is, this Guy and babe we're wearing aseobi oo.

Did she think the aseobi is for youth fellowship, or she thought the aseobi they both wore is for brother's in Christ.

The guy just sat on the ground like say,

"Omoh, this world done tire me?"

Very short story.

Pictures go shock you�

I am Odi praise your online buddy.

©️Odi Praise
29th Jan 2022

Re: What Was She Thinking Self by arthurwillia(m): 12:32am On Feb 01, 2022
Na film

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Four Girls, Four Boys, One Weekend / How To Satisfy Your Man In Bed / Guys Zone: Boxers Or Pants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.