Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See (90687 Views)

Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me / Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) / Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Offpoint: 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
lefulefu:
grin grin
gringrin Aaah my daddy, longest time... I no dey see you again. I come think sey that big backyard babe I give you keep you OCCUPIED till I comegrin

hope you good? you just forget your son before big bakassi
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by ForbesHomesNG(m): 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
smiliyB:
Guys gonna avoid this thread grin grin Nice one op... I just hope she won't disappoint Sha because sometimes, we don't really value what we have.
grin shocked
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
Offpoint:

gringrin Aaah my daddy, longest time... I no dey see you again. I come think sey that big backyard babe I give you keep you OCCUPIED till I comegrin

hope you good? you just forget your son before big bakassi
being busy with exams cheesy.u know med school nau.the guy hand look like person wey go dey do outdoor work...like construction,plumbing or bricklaying.if dem take dat type of hand slap u ehn ur head go just turn 360 cheesy.lets hope the girl he bought those gifts for is worth it cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Tomoyayi(m): 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
You won't buy any Valentine's Day gift if you don't have a girlfriend

grin grin
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by slimjosh231(m): 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
Offpoint:
Pathetic.... girlfriend, not wife.

God no gimme this kind pikin, even na billionaire him wan be... dash am small sense.

By the way, that hand I'm seeing doesn't look like someone fingers who can afford iPhone... hand is as dry as shit in harmattan.

More like a sales rep in phone store
Here is a Man endowed with so much wisdom. Too much sense will continue to be your portion.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Offpoint: 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
lefulefu:
being busy with exams cheesy.u know med school nau.the guy hand look like person wey go dey do outdoor work...like construction,plumbing or bricklaying.if dem take dat type of hand slap u ehn ur head go just turn 360 cheesy.lets hope the girl he bought those gifts for is worth it cheesy.
Na Med you dey study? ah everything is in place, naw I know where your love for ukwu comes from... grin

lol, I tire for dey guy matter
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
Offpoint:

lol, I tire for dey guy matter
if the amount he spent is just 0000.3 of his income then ok but if its 90 percent of his income lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Elxandre(m): 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

We move bro.
No love. No hate. No gifts. Ice in the veins.
Red eyes. Married to the game. Inmessage still working on my phone.
Hotel plus inmessage money is costlier than having a gf lipsrsealed
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
freshvine:
This is nothing. A guy once trained me in medical school at Madonna university, I dumped him later and married a family arrangee living in United States.
family arrangee shocked..u must be one of those young girls they arrange to marry men in the united states old enough to be their grand pa cheesy.anyway dont cheat on him oo with a younger black american dude cos d old man fit no take am lightly cheesy.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by IamgratefulLord(f): 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
[s][s][quote author=OgaBuhari post=86479205] go and hustle broke[ Lad
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Brymo4all(m): 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
Are you a freelancer? �
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Lamanii22(f): 4:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
Offpoint:

God no gimme this kind pikin, even na billionaire him wan be... dash am small sense.

By the way, that hand I'm seeing doesn't look like someone fingers who can afford iPhone... hand is as dry as shit in harmattan.

Lwkmd... That hand is dry AF... its not attractive at all... You're in my thoughts lol
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by JustAPhase(m): 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
Okay, so I wanted to get my girlfriend an iPhone xr, I ended up getting her an iPhone x mas. I hope she loves it. I'll have to lodge in a beautiful hotel, and buy lots of red flowers and red candles and set it up. I'll make it very warm and nice for her, she deserves it by the way, also I don't care if we break up tomorrow the money I spent can easily be gotten back.

Here are the things I got for her:

1. iPhone xs max
2. Apple series watch 3
3. And ear pod.

Then got myself apple mac book which I don't even know if I will be using cause I have a GTX 1080 laptop I use for my video editing. But anyways I've never used a MacBook, I heard MacBook are good for Editing so I will have to test. I want you to follow me on my journey till 14th night.

I'll keep updating this thread if I buy any new thing for her but until then happy valentine. cool
Also what will you gift your girlfriend or boyfriend on Valentine's day? Or husband or wife any

I only need any second hand Android phone for Val.
Mine is having screen and touch problem.
Make a brother smile, abeg o.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Chatbot1234: 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
Neoteny:

She'll be like: meh

This is 2020, Victah!

The iPhone is a whole generation behind, the airpod is 2 generations old, and the Apple watch is 2 generations old.

Ps: your post is less about the Val's gifts and more about how much money you've got just to impress.

he gets his ego from strangers online, what a shame.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Hypocrit: 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2020
Juliearth:

"Fellow human" Are you an alien?
Let me apologise on his bahalf for calling you stupid, but you don't have to dent your reputation because of mere name calling, grow some thick skin, girl! Two wrongs cannot make a right, learn to ignore certain things.

Looking for PMs? Can I recoin that into a conceptual framework for the research I am working on? Now, I know why he called you stupid.
Let me pretend I didn't read the concluding part of the buffoonery you quoted me with.
And you just did opposite of what you said on the former part of your post (grow some thick skin, two wrongs dont make right), but you could not grow one even though you said, and you have to reply her same tune you cautioned her for. Practice what you preach.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Rebekah029(f): 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
OgaBuhari:
there's a number on one of your threads, can u use that to interact with you?
no probs...
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by AJORE(m): 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
So someone can't joke with you?� you quickly opened his book, he might ve even forgotten that he made a request on the platform..� such is life.
RubiesBanking:
Within a month you've found a gf on nairaland

1 Like

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by makavelian(m): 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
Okay, so I wanted to get my girlfriend an iPhone xr, I ended up getting her an iPhone x mas. I hope she loves it. I'll have to lodge in a beautiful hotel, and buy lots of red flowers and red candles and set it up. I'll make it very warm and nice for her, she deserves it by the way, also I don't care if we break up tomorrow the money I spent can easily be gotten back.

Here are the things I got for her:

1. iPhone xs max
2. Apple series watch 3
3. And ear pod.

Then got myself apple mac book which I don't even know if I will be using cause I have a GTX 1080 laptop I use for my video editing. But anyways I've never used a MacBook, I heard MacBook are good for Editing so I will have to test. I want you to follow me on my journey till 14th night.

I'll keep updating this thread if I buy any new thing for her but until then happy valentine. cool
Also what will you gift your girlfriend or boyfriend on Valentine's day? Or husband or wife any

Una wan start again this year.. That ugly looking hands be like hands to work money buy all that stuff? Oga calm down. Do you think we all mugus here. Hand of mechanic dey claim video editor. Oga comot from that shop and go home. Go pay upfront for your rent. Thank me later!

Everyday is Val's day if you know you know... Make una take time this year oh.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Hypocrit: 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Hello, can you see the hypocrite? Just take a look at the screenshot and ignore the bitter girl.
And you dont see that your defender you quoted is also an hypocrit who cant keep her rulings she made just seconds apart; that is, if you are not also a bias hypocrite like her.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by sleeknaija(m): 4:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

I have girlfriend and I've shave my private part hair in preparation for the abundant gift for her

after enjoying her natural resources, she will cooked for me and we will have enough fun in my apartment

Chai u wicked o grin
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
Why don't you remove these pictures before bitter misogynistic alpha males will spoil your mind? They will influence you with their negative comments and before know it your mind will be totally distorted and your relationship ruined. For you to buy these definitely means she's the right girl for you and she gives you happiness. There is nothing wrong with your hands, you may still get a good hand lotion anyway. Pamper your skin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Hypocrit: 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
Juliearth:

I don't take admonitions from demented, psychotic and xenophobic nitwits.
Now you finally rolled in the mud with her, and finally lose your thick skin. But it still remains that two wrong never make a right. It is clear that your rulings are only binding on others but not you. It is well though.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by OgaBuhari: 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
IamgratefulLord:
[s][s]
newbie like u, who thought u how to strike out someone's comments..
Are u married btw?
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by RubiesBanking: 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
grin

All these ladies will be supporting the guy for what he did but the moment any of their blood relations try try this nonsense with their gf it will be war for them.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
sleeknaija:

Chai u wicked o grin

Dear brother,

everyday na val for my side. my babe no have time for those social jamboree

1 Like

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
makydebbie:

Thank you, next time mind your motherfucking business. Because I don't give a flying fvck about reputation from faceless individuals like you do.
Shut up,attention seeker.

2 Likes

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
Offpoint:

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by SolarEdge: 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
Good
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by emmy9500: 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1 let me know when you are ready to sell either laptops
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by officialfestus(m): 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
Everyone is beautiful in their own way.
More pix.
This one na oppression oh
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by kokomilala(m): 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2020
Naija girls don't deserve this kind of gesture. She'll let you down. If you were married,I wouldn't say this. But these single ones are sharp shooters.I hope you don't come back to bewail to ur loss after 12 months?
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Juliearth(f): 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2020
Hypocrit:
Now you finally rolled in the mud with her, and finally lose your thick skin. But it still remains that two wrong never make a right. It is clear that your rulings are only binding on others but not you. It is well though.

Touché! you must pardon me for condescending that low. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Lady Causes Stir With Her Huge Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.