Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See (90542 Views)

Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me / Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) / Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Kingrexyl(m): 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
Joystark:

Yeah well go on and spit rubbish.
Anything to feel like a man again.
If you are not guilty, you won't say this.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Kingrexyl(m): 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
Yuneehk:

Who cares if the fingers aren't fine? All that matters is they can buy fine things grin
I know u can date a monkey if the monkey is rich, shame on you angry
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Macgabe(m): 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
I have plot of land. I also have a house. I don't need anyone again let me spend my money..

Wow.... kudos, life is sweet and has no duplicate. After hard work, next is to take care of yourself and enjoy.

She's lucky to have someone so Caring.

Wish you guys best of luck.

Shalom!
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nnemuka(f): 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
I get one uncompleted bungalow for oyigbo. Oya come let's goan celebrate val there cheesy
Is obigbo in Rivers state?
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Papanwamaikpe: 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
Nnemuka:

Is obigbo in Rivers state?
Question for the deities. Goan ask IFA. Are you coming or not
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Kingrexyl(m): 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
makydebbie:

Keep your idocy out of my mentions.
Are you on your period? small girl with no respect! angry
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Kingrexyl(m): 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
Juliearth:

"Fellow human" Are you an alien?
Let me apologise on his bahalf for calling you stupid, but you don't have to dent your reputation because of mere name calling, grow some thick skin, girl! Two wrongs cannot make a right, learn to ignore certain things.

Looking for PMs? Can I recoin that into a conceptual framework for the research I am working on? Now, I know why he called you stupid.
Let me pretend I didn't read the concluding part of the buffoonery you quoted me with.
Oh the girl with doll baby eyes, take it easy on her please. grin
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Kingrexyl(m): 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
makydebbie:

Xenophobic? You're dead brained.
Bye bitch.
Rule 2 it's obvious you have no respect

Seun, lalasticlala, myndd44 do your job.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nnemuka(f): 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Question for the deities. Goan ask IFA. Are you coming or not
Are you gay?
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Papanwamaikpe: 7:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
Nnemuka:

Are you gay?
No I'm not. You
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nnemuka(f): 7:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
No I'm not. You
Why are you inviting a man to an uncompleted building?
Are u blind to the m beside my name?
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
Afrikween:
I ain't getting nothing man, single asf
We plenty

1 Like

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Azatitebi(m): 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
See ur wowo hand
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nairaboi(m): 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Coming here to show us what he bought for his girlfriend has given him the lifetime achievement award.

Congratulations sir.
Them don use kitten edit that one thinking faculty.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by akaahs(m): 7:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
smiliyB:
Hmmmm I dikwa egwu op...make I dey go my house jeje cheesy cheesy
If u no get money, hide urself
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by 2Ways(m): 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
Offpoint:
Pathetic.... girlfriend, not wife.

God no gimme this kind pikin, even na billionaire him wan be... dash am small sense.

By the way, that hand I'm seeing doesn't look like someone fingers who can afford iPhone... hand is as dry as shit in harmattan.

More like a sales rep in phone store

you are wicked oo lol
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by utenwuson: 7:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
seanwilliam:
how much for black people? And shey I fit dey rub am for my whole body ..abi na just hand and face alone?? I'm using a Nivea cream.. although if seyi freshness is 10/10 then my current fresh should be 5/10
5k or 4500 depends on your location..... Rub the exposed part of your body mostly
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by smiliyB(f): 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
akaahs:

If u no get money, hide urself
Nnah meh, make I dey my lane sha embarassed
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Paulpak34(m): 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
Nice one bro. Please, help me to get job for God sake. I know you can do it for me... 08064985081 my number.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by placeofallure(f): 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
I am keeping my gift for my husband to myself. He's keeping mine to himself too but I can almost guess correctly. All I know for certain is we're going away for a week. Just some resort, close to nature.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Papanwamaikpe: 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
Nnemuka:

Why are you inviting a man to an uncompleted building?
Are u blind to the m beside my name?
Oh my bad. Now Bleep off!
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by seanwilliam(m): 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
utenwuson:
5k or 4500 depends on your location..... Rub the exposed part of your body mostly
can you please show me how it looks like, maybe I can get it @ vanguard stores tomorrow
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by utenwuson: 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
seanwilliam:
can you please show me how it looks like, maybe I can get it @ vanguard stores tomorrow
the chocolate is for dark people

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Joystark(f): 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
Kingrexyl:
If you are not guilty, you won't say this.

Yeah right, come and jail me, I'm in my house.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nnemuka(f): 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
[quote author=Papanwamaikpe [/quote]
Anu mpama grin
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by wisdomkid: 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
smiliyB:
Guys gonna avoid this thread grin grin Nice one op... I just hope she won't disappoint Sha because sometimes, we don't really value what we have.

Saw your comment and immediately knew you're Female. Lol, them guys go avoid this thread scatter.. Or come and be cursing him yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by ranger123: 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
wait let me use the MacBook and see if it's anyways better.

Okay
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by seanwilliam(m): 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
utenwuson:
the chocolate is for dark people
thanks .. I go check closest store tomorrow..
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

If you can afford it, get clinique men. The bar soap (black pack) The cleansing lotion Then their body lotion Check the steps for your skin type. The cleansing lotion has Step 1 Step 2 Ste

is it brigtening skin?
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
wiconse:

is it brigtening skin?

Nope.
it will only help clarify the skin and make it well hydrated.

1 Like

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Taiwojon(m): 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
with all this WHAT WILL YOU GIVE GOD God gave you his only Son Jesus Jesus the only Son gave you salvation will you accept the salvation and Give unto God first not girlfriend Give your life to Jesus not to girlfriend God gave you all what will you give to God
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by aishatmusah(f): 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
V
Victoronah1:
Okay, so I wanted to get my girlfriend an iPhone xr, I ended up getting her an iPhone x mas. I hope she loves it. I'll have to lodge in a beautiful hotel, and buy lots of red flowers and red candles and set it up. I'll make it very warm and nice for her, she deserves it by the way, also I don't care if we break up tomorrow the money I spent can easily be gotten back.

Here are the things I got for her:

1. iPhone xs max
2. Apple series watch 3
3. And ear pod.

Then got myself apple mac book which I don't even know if I will be using cause I have a GTX 1080 laptop I use for my video editing. But anyways I've never used a MacBook, I heard MacBook are good for Editing so I will have to test. I want you to follow me on my journey till 14th night.

I'll keep updating this thread if I buy any new thing for her but until then happy valentine. cool
Also what will you gift your girlfriend or boyfriend on Valentine's day? Or husband or wife any

Bf, see Wat oda bf are doing undecided undecided lipsrsealed....Not the one one boy in GH is calling on whatsapp to tell me dat his bank has issue and he is broke dat can I help grin grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Lady Causes Stir With Her Huge Behind / A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.