Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? (81748 Views)

Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? / How Did You Overcome This In Your Marriage? / Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by AfroKnight: 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
Some people will wake up one morning to look for wahala to carry on their head. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by GMBuhari: 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
Don't resist

Fail the temptation and ask God for forgiveness later

If its worth your marriage, family and we'll being

At least you'll know you didn't loose everything

A
Shebi your head is not correct àbí
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by joey150(m): 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
I blame you not.

But I fully blame thou who hast deemed it right to move this scandulous and frivolous topic to the frontpage for public consumption.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Olalan(m): 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
You aren't serious

1 Like

Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by jaxxy(m): 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
chigoziri2403:
I first met her in Jos, I asked her for a fling, she refused, after much persuasion, she agreed, when she came to my apartment, she met one of my friends with benefits, she left and bluntly refused my advances after, I gave up.

Fast forward, met her in Abuja, we exchanged contacts. She was still extra sexy, she is built the way I like women: slim, small breast, flat tummy and huge ass.

She asked me for financial favour via whatsapp, I gave her. Her Whatsapp status are her videos dancing seductively without bra.

I stopped viewing them, one day she sent them directly to me, but later claimed it was meant for another person, I am greatly tempted to ask her for sex just once to get her out of my thoughts
But here is the problem, she was once friends with my wife before I got married, and they had a big misunderstanding that's before I met my wife, they have mutual friends, lots of them, I don't want to ask her for a fling, and she ends up telling her friends who might tell my wife, her seduction is too much.

WHAT DO I DO?

Can’t u just ignore her, shes too much of a risk to the peace of ur home. Mute her status if u must or just get rid of her contact. It’s that simple. Use ur head and think.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by senatepresido: 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
You keep friends with benefits, wanna bang a random friend you met and you even send her money, and you claim to be married...

You're very irresponsible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by greggng: 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
Make una no respond to this kind of topic....so he needs our permission to commit sin? Don't drag is into this mess...I don't believe a married man should be fornicating up and down....is a sign of irresponsibility .... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by bamasite2: 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
Flee brother! brother fleee undecided
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Toju200(m): 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
I have the video
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by SinisterX(m): 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
Konji na bastard forget, bro you even married las las something must kill a man, set your objectives and pursue your dreams.....on a second thought it could be a test from Wifey

Be smart bro, think twice �
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by InsightsFx: 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
chigoziri2403:
I first met her in Jos, I asked her for a fling, she refused, after much persuasion, she agreed, when she came to my apartment, she met one of my friends with benefits, she left and bluntly refused my advances after, I gave up.

Fast forward, met her in Abuja, we exchanged contacts. She was still extra sexy, she is built the way I like women: slim, small breast, flat tummy and huge ass.

She asked me for financial favour via whatsapp, I gave her. Her Whatsapp status are her videos dancing seductively without bra.

I stopped viewing them, one day she sent them directly to me, but later claimed it was meant for another person, I am greatly tempted to ask her for sex just once to get her out of my thoughts
But here is the problem, she was once friends with my wife before I got married, and they had a big misunderstanding that's before I met my wife, they have mutual friends, lots of them, I don't want to ask her for a fling, and she ends up telling her friends who might tell my wife, her seduction is too much.

WHAT DO I DO?

Use Your Head Sir

Cut Off Ties Totally With Her.... Delete Her Contacts , Blacklist it and focus on your wife

Wtf gan sef...... It's just all about the hole undecided

Well Incase U Need More Funds Bro.......... wink wink
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by JoshuaJulius: 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
Something is wroug with u. Ask for God direction
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Sirseedorf(m): 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
Marry her bro, nothing like temptation, after all women plenty pass men.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by nellybadas: 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by dazzlingd(m): 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
Enjoy your life bro, life's an experience. Dont make it too complicated following protocols....
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by hope4nigeria(m): 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
chigoziri2403:

WHAT DO I DO?
what should you do abi? Kill ur self.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
chigoziri2403:

WHAT DO I DO?

Who are you asking what to do?

Are you a baby? Do you put food in your anus?

You already stated very good reasons why you shloudnt go ahead with the illicit affair and you're here asking what to do..
Taata...ignore and block her.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by DaniellaDokubo(f): 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
chigoziri2403:
234109356 first bank

And I was ready to do a transfer but the account number is not complete. Better luck next time.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Orpe7(m): 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
Can u just man up and be faithful to your spouse
Jeez!
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
So you're indirectly telling us that ur wife doesn't have the attributes u listed out nd u still went ahead to marry her abi.
Mr man face ur marriage nd stop looking 4 excuses to mess it up. Marriage isn't meant 4 small boys who can't discipline their minds nd body abeg.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by timibare(m): 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
One thing must kill a man
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by masterflowx(m): 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
Temptation is not a sin until you fall into it
My brother run...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by mmadu4: 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
hang your self that is the best way
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by EagleSquare1(m): 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
That’s all it is - Temptation!

Since you know what the temptation of the apple caused you will simply flee and prevent disaster for your lineage.

Surely you can overcome. Just don’t give in to this devil in disguise of a sexy lady. We all face temptations everyday, and that is part of life, but we strive always to overcome, especially as God has given us the grace to overcome.

chigoziri2403:

WHAT DO I DO?
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by chaloskyx: 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
what you should do is divorce your wife and have as many flings and stds as you like with any sexy lady you set your eyes on or stay faithful to your wife and kids and focus your energy on getting the best for your family and yourself
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Bladesociety: 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
Bros, send me your contact number and her own. I will convince her and then get the two of you together. Do that and thank me later.

I first met her in Jos, I asked her for a fling, she refused, after much persuasion, she agreed shocked, when she came to my apartment, she met one of my friends with benefits, she left and bluntly refused my advances after, I gave up.

WHAT DO I DO? [/quote]
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by ojaysam25(m): 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
visijo:
Innate immunity

Never give up in Christ
If Abraham..can used one stone to kill GOLIATH... That means every thing is possible my dear.✌�
you just display folly
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Priceless49(m): 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
Delete her number.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by BetterMan247(m): 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
Psquare voice this naa temptation it can lead to confusion and imagination!!! Oga control your feelings don't allow anyone to fall down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex / Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.