Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? (81732 Views)

Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? / How Did You Overcome This In Your Marriage? / Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Starhearts: 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
phemocheee:
This one na mumu post.

Firstly, she came to your house and met one of your friends with benefit, are you trying to tell us here that she came to your house for the first time unannounced? How come you didn't tidy up before she showed?

Secondly, how come this mysterious girl was once your wife's friend? I mean, in a country of over 200million people, what is the odd of your fling being a once upon a time close friend of your wife?

Thirdly, how did you find out your wife knew this girl, I mean, did you discuss her with your wife or did you show her your wife's picture? For a girl you just want to sleep with, I doubt you will want to share your family details with her except.....

Fourthly, all these useless fictional stories that Seun's mods are pushing to front page ehn, e go reach one time wey be say na only slowpoke go dey visit nairaland.

I sign out

One big stout for diz fellow
U deserve an award
Nairaland is a dumping site
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by igboamakaaa: 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
chigoziri2403:
I first met her in Jos, I asked her for a fling, she refused, after much persuasion, she agreed, when she came to my apartment, she met one of my friends with benefits, she left and bluntly refused my advances after, I gave up.

Fast forward, met her in Abuja, we exchanged contacts. She was still extra sexy, she is built the way I like women: slim, small breast, flat tummy and huge ass.

She asked me for financial favour via whatsapp, I gave her. Her Whatsapp status are her videos dancing seductively without bra.

I stopped viewing them, one day she sent them directly to me, but later claimed it was meant for another person, I am greatly tempted to ask her for sex just once to get her out of my thoughts
But here is the problem, she was once friends with my wife before I got married, and they had a big misunderstanding that's before I met my wife, they have mutual friends, lots of them, I don't want to ask her for a fling, and she ends up telling her friends who might tell my wife, her seduction is too much.

WHAT DO I DO?

Mute her status, block her on all social media platforms. Delete her number from your phone (of what use is it? It's just like dangling a bone in front of a dog and expecting the dog not to devour it) If you do all these and keep yourself busy with work or productive things...you will surely forget her gradually.

Flee my brother...FLEE from promiscuity, the dangers by far outweighs the 5 mins benefits. You should prolly have a discussion with your wife, cos if she finds out that you gave that lady money + other videos, your marriage will go down hill.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by igboamakaaa: 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
tyup:
As a full blooded igbo guy I SMH to my fellow Igbo Op cuz instead putting ur eyes into things to make you succeed like our Yoruba brothers does.....you decide to go flocking around girls little wonder prostitution is growing in Igbo land and it's reducing in Yoruba land cause their guys are getting wise......we igbo growing yung blood should at least try learning from our Yoruba counterpart and get wise sad

It's very very easy to spot an impostor. One attribute whey they ALL possess is the fact that; they always try to prove a point where there is no need to do so
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Wetstone: 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
Dem no de test goat with yam ooo �
chigoziri2403:
she does not know i have met her, and if she knows... Trouble dey
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by victorazyvictor(m): 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin grin

What if your wife is behind this?

grin grin grin this comment go make the guy prik shrink inside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by elidi(m): 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
chigoziri2403:
I first met her in Jos, I asked her for a fling, she refused, after much persuasion, she agreed, when she came to my apartment, she met one of my friends with benefits, she left and bluntly refused my advances after, I gave up.

Fast forward, met her in Abuja, we exchanged contacts. She was still extra sexy, she is built the way I like women: slim, small breast, flat tummy and huge ass.

She asked me for financial favour via whatsapp, I gave her. Her Whatsapp status are her videos dancing seductively without bra.

I stopped viewing them, one day she sent them directly to me, but later claimed it was meant for another person, I am greatly tempted to ask her for sex just once to get her out of my thoughts
But here is the problem, she was once friends with my wife before I got married, and they had a big misunderstanding that's before I met my wife, they have mutual friends, lots of them, I don't want to ask her for a fling, and she ends up telling her friends who might tell my wife, her seduction is too much.

WHAT DO I DO?

Are people still childish like this? Dig your grave yourself
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by alizma: 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
chigoziri2403:

WHAT DO I DO?
The one you ask her before, did she tell your wife about it or did she tell her about the other friend for benefit? Stop asking us trash, of you want to stick to your marriage, stick to it and if you want to flirt outside your marriage do it honorably by not bringing us into it.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by wisdomkid: 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
chigoziri2403:
pity me small and advise me big

Nice one there chief, Nice one.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Ghayus: 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
Open up and discuss it with your wife, things will be easier that way...
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by gbagyiza: 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
chigoziri2403:

WHAT DO I DO?

You r married n still behave like kid. I don't expect u to post this...too bad..
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by membranus: 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
AfroKnight:
Some people will wake up one morning to look for wahala to carry on their head. grin

Na so my bro.

Trouble sleep, belleful wan wake am.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Boss13: 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
phemocheee:
This one na mumu post.

Firstly, she came to your house and met one of your friends with benefit, are you trying to tell us here that she came to your house for the first time unannounced? How come you didn't tidy up before she showed?

Secondly, how come this mysterious girl was once your wife's friend? I mean, in a country of over 200million people, what is the odd of your fling being a once upon a time close friend of your wife?

Thirdly, how did you find out your wife knew this girl, I mean, did you discuss her with your wife or did you show her your wife's picture? For a girl you just want to sleep with, I doubt you will want to share your family details with her except.....

Fourthly, all these useless fictional stories that Seun's mods are pushing to front page ehn, e go reach one time wey be say na only slowpoke go dey visit nairaland.

I sign out

Smart dude. I duly noted the inconsistencies. If the story is true and the wife is mutual friends, then he married a prostitute
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Commanderinpips: 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
Why not accept JESUS christ as your LORD and saviour all these issues will be resolved. JESUS is the only solution to this problem bro
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by ndcide(m): 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2020
A generation that hates Chastity.

They call virgins "unexposed"

The scream about how keeping virginity as not important.

They celebrate sexual recklessness

That same generation wants fidelity, in marriage.

How can that happens?

You want a guy or lady who mess around before marriage and don't want him to do so after marriage.

How?

The Devil is very smart in deceiving the children of the world.

The only escape, is with Gods wisdom.

Flee fornication!!!!!
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
chigoziri2403:
Chief lalasticlala, please I need more advices

What advice are you looking for?

You seem to be in the habit of cheating on your wife or are you just writing about your fantasies?

Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by chigoizie7(m): 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
See this mumu, to think that we even bear same name de vex me.

Chronic cheat
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
he need favour and you help her all because you wanna fvck her big Yansh

this is why a man must marry woman of their taste, it saves from all this extra marital wahala

if your woman is as built as hers, I'm sure she wouldn't have caught your attention. here is my advise for you "the time we spent in regretting about our consequences and actions, if we invest it on prevention, there would be less chaos in the society"
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Wizikal(m): 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
You just have to erase her from your head!
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by mechanics(m): 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
you are funny o, you are married and you want to have a fling with a lady, what did she have that your wife don't have?
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Kenneygirl(f): 6:57pm On Feb 09, 2020
From all the stories seun has been pushing on front page lately i can boldly say 90% of Nigerian men are unfaithful

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
Mumu block her number
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Afodot0022(m): 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
HOOPEE.....oti siwin.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
Pussy killing stupid men since 1804
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
Nigerian men really think with their Dicks
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by galaxy2020(m): 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
Oga your problem is fundamental.... You need deliverance from TB Joshua and Oyedepo doing colabo on you.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by davidque: 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
You are asking a dumb question. Anybody with half a Brain not what to do. Carry Go if you want trouble, flee if you want peace and an unbroken home.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Starhearts: 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin grin

Bro, your dad needs one

Omo ale jatijati
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by manwes: 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
Waalahi, this guy is very irresponsible and not a good role model for they very many single guys here aspiring to get married someday. He had a 'friends with benefit' in his apparyment and this random babe was supposed to show up for a fling. OP, DOES YOUR WIFE HAVE ANY CLUE THE KIND OF HUSBAND SHE HAS?
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by modsfucker: 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
chigoziri2403:

WHAT DO I DO?

You don't need to do anything to her, just send her number to me and then block her from your whatsapp...

Or better still, give me her full name so I can look her up on Facebook or Instagram.

It is apparently clear that she needs guidance and counseling.

Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Besthand2266(m): 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
Tell your wife about her is the only right solution
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by TheMubaraqS: 7:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
She wants to use ur destiny las las, my guy run!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex / Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.