Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,039 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? (81744 Views)

Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? / How Did You Overcome This In Your Marriage? / Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
tyup:
As a full blooded igbo guy I SMH to my fellow Igbo Op cuz instead putting ur eyes into things to make you succeed like our Yoruba brothers does.....you decide to go flocking around girls little wonder prostitution is growing in Igbo land and it's reducing in Yoruba land cause their guys are getting wise......we igbo growing yung blood should at least try learning from our Yoruba counterpart and get wise sad

A potential Comment of a pepper chewing fellow

1 Like

Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by anigbajumo(m): 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
Na wa ooo,use normal guys trick and fuc her once and zoom off,u don't need to come on NL here and ask for any advice...Just once and delete her number, stop flirting her on watsapp coz she might use that against u in future...
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Dayodragon: 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
she was once friends with my wife before I got married, and they had a big misunderstanding that's before I met my wife, they have mutual friends, lots of them, I don't want to ask her for a fling, and she ends up telling her friends who might tell my wife, her seduction is too much.

WHAT DO I DO? [/quote]

Women are terrible in different ways.. they can nail you with your slightest mistake.. since your wife knows her, and they are no more in good term, why try to fall your hands on her?? if you try to do shit with her, she can easily use it against you,and before you know It, your wife is gone.. so avoid such temptation, inknow it's not easy but you have to because when it starts, only had I known will be over you
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by farem: 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
chigoziri2403:
she does not know i have met her, and if she knows... Trouble dey

Why you too go put ugly, yam-leg for house? Please I mean no insult, but that's the way you subtly, unknowingly painted your wife while describing your fling!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by SocialJustice: 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
phemocheee:
This one na mumu post.

Firstly, she came to your house and met one of your friends with benefit, are you trying to tell us here that she came to your house for the first time unannounced? How come you didn't tidy up before she showed?

Secondly, how come this mysterious girl was once your wife's friend? I mean, in a country of over 200million people, what is the odd of your fling being a once upon a time close friend of your wife?

Thirdly, how did you find out your wife knew this girl, I mean, did you discuss her with your wife or did you show her your wife's picture? For a girl you just want to sleep with, I doubt you will want to share your family details with her except.....

Fourthly, all these useless fictional stories that Seun's mods are pushing to front page ehn, e go reach one time wey be say na only slowpoke go dey visit nairaland.

I sign out

Over sense no go kill you.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by SmartMugu: 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2020
phemocheee:
This one na mumu post.

Firstly, she came to your house and met one of your friends with benefit, are you trying to tell us here that she came to your house for the first time unannounced? How come you didn't tidy up before she showed?

Secondly, how come this mysterious girl was once your wife's friend? I mean, in a country of over 200million people, what is the odd of your fling being a once upon a time close friend of your wife?

Thirdly, how did you find out your wife knew this girl, I mean, did you discuss her with your wife or did you show her your wife's picture? For a girl you just want to sleep with, I doubt you will want to share your family details with her except.....

Fourthly, all these useless fictional stories that Seun's mods are pushing to front page ehn, e go reach one time wey be say na only slowpoke go dey visit nairaland.

I sign out

I stopped reading when he said he met her in Jos and then asked for a fling,and then she refused and then he sent her money, and then asked for her number in Abuja, and then she met another side chick at his house and then she was his wife's friend and then who do I do - like who does things backwards like a retard? The entire story didn't even make any sense and he tried to gather full grown-up here for inputs onto his cooked up story. I already knew it was one kid fantasizing on some ego power he craves.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by qtx(m): 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
husbaddddddddd shocked, imagine if your wife is the one having feelings for another guy, how would you feel?
Young man, your problem is that you don't know your problem exactly.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by prepresh(f): 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
Give your life to Christ, locate a Bible believing church, serve God wholeheartedly for at least 3 months thereafter, go sleep with her
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by IdeasPro(m): 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
If you cannot draw a thick line between temptation and sin, you are in trouble. You cannot have control over temptation but you have control over sin. Temptation will not destroy you but sin will. Now, you are subtly inviting SIN (simple instruction neglected) to come to your home and destroy it. My Godly advice to you: delete that sexy lady from your memory before it becomes a contagious virus you cannot manage until it finally infects your human system and destroy your CPU.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by chrisxxx(m): 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
Pls send me her contact. I will advise her.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Jabioro: 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
See your life inside pit hole..Go and ahead .I prayed you come back here to tell us your unpleasant experience at end the day.Devil dey Waka jeje you won't follow am go fling..go abeg you go
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
Super story. Yawns
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by igwegeorgiano(m): 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
My brother the best way to resist this daughter of Eve is just buy the crucifix place it right in front of you anywhere u go and keep staring at it while u remember that Jesus died for u on the cross. Resist the devil an she will flee from u. Call your dick to order.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by francis5051: 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
chigoziri2403:
Johnson, what's that?
amu
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Farki: 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
chigoziri2403:
I first met her in Jos, I asked her for a fling, she refused, after much persuasion, she agreed, when she came to my apartment, she met one of my friends with benefits, she left and bluntly refused my advances after, I gave up.

Fast forward, met her in Abuja, we exchanged contacts. She was still extra sexy, she is built the way I like women: slim, small breast, flat tummy and huge ass.

She asked me for financial favour via whatsapp, I gave her. Her Whatsapp status are her videos dancing seductively without bra.

I stopped viewing them, one day she sent them directly to me, but later claimed it was meant for another person, I am greatly tempted to ask her for sex just once to get her out of my thoughts
But here is the problem, she was once friends with my wife before I got married, and they had a big misunderstanding that's before I met my wife, they have mutual friends, lots of them, I don't want to ask her for a fling, and she ends up telling her friends who might tell my wife, her seduction is too much.

WHAT DO I DO?

How about don't cheat on your wife?

Although you and I have the same spec of women cool you better be honest with yourself and your wife. You can't be dipping the same swallow in two different bowls of soup, better pick one or stop eating.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by francis5051: 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
tyup:
As a full blooded igbo guy I SMH to my fellow Igbo Op cuz instead putting ur eyes into things to make you succeed like our Yoruba brothers does.....you decide to go flocking around girls little wonder prostitution is growing in Igbo land and it's reducing in Yoruba land cause their guys are getting wise......we igbo growing yung blood should at least try learning from our Yoruba counterpart and get wise sad
oga wat are u saying
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by don4real18(m): 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
YoungLionken:
This is nothing but greed. Don't be silly undecided

You are indirectly telling me that you don't respect your wife,if yes,this won't be an issue for you..

Temptation will always come,but it takes true love and respeck to rubbish it in any form..

Avoid death!
That ass though. I'm not sure anyone can find out... Or can they? grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by sinkhole: 5:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
Fiyinfoluwa20:
Send me her number, I want to see the WhatsApp videos and stories ����
"iru iyin wo ni'wo yii nfi folohun bayi"?
with this your comment, you're not giving God any glory, according to your moniker embarassed
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
chigoziri2403:

But here is the problem, she was once friends with my wife before I got married, and they had a big misunderstanding that's before I met my wife, they have mutual friends, lots of them, I don't want to ask her for a fling, and she ends up telling her friends who might tell my wife, her seduction istoo much.

na dem. awon community preek. please don't give your innocent wife std.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Angelfrost(m): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
phemocheee:
This one na mumu post.

I sign out

@ The Bold... Summary of Nairaland Front page these days!!!

It's actually amusing that some people believe this is anything more than fiction!!! undecided
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Pavarottii(m): 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
This one wants to trend... Okay u have been noticed
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by perfectouchade: 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
You better run or else you will soon cry when your house is finally broken...don't think with ur kini
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by AreaFada2: 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
chigoziri2403:
she does not know i have met her, and if she knows... Trouble dey
Oh boy, trouble sleep nyanga wan wake am up.
Are you insinuating that your wife does not meet your sexual fantasy?

Dude, fantasy should remain just that, fantasy.

Ever thought if she wants to get back at your wife by fvcking you? shocked

Yes some girls can be that bad.

Abeg just stay on your lane. Don't course your wife any disgrace. You will cheapen yourself by sleeping with that girl.

As in "see the he-goat she calls her husband". Think of it.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Bahddo(m): 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
chigoziri2403:
I first met her in Jos, I asked her for a fling, she refused, after much persuasion, she agreed, when she came to my apartment, she met one of my friends with benefits, she left and bluntly refused my advances after, I gave up.

Fast forward, met her in Abuja, we exchanged contacts. She was still extra sexy, she is built the way I like women: slim, small breast, flat tummy and huge ass.

She asked me for financial favour via whatsapp, I gave her. Her Whatsapp status are her videos dancing seductively without bra.

I stopped viewing them, one day she sent them directly to me, but later claimed it was meant for another person, I am greatly tempted to ask her for sex just once to get her out of my thoughts
But here is the problem, she was once friends with my wife before I got married, and they had a big misunderstanding that's before I met my wife, they have mutual friends, lots of them, I don't want to ask her for a fling, and she ends up telling her friends who might tell my wife, her seduction is too much.

WHAT DO I DO?
I have a better idea. Ask your wife for sex instead. If you weren't ready to stay with one woman, you shouldn't have gotten married yet.

Don't do it, man. Women want men primarily because of favours they can get. If she thinks you have potential, she would agree and then use it against you later. If she doesn't think so, she would use it against you now, to score cheap points against your wife.

Don't turn yourself into a manipulated man slaving for one lazy woman. Sex is overrated. Be wise.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Angelfrost(m): 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
tyup:

Weak attempt at sarcasm or joke... Terribly lame.

In the event you were being serious, that first line gave you up as a non Igbo who hates Igbos, and knows next to nothing about them. Now, that is just sad!!! You really need help.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Godwin2am(m): 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
either way bleep that lady make rubbish end abi u no get finishing manuver ?
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
Delete her contact and stop viewing..
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by neonly: 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
chigoziri2403:

WHAT DO I DO?

Fire her straight no dulling but just remember to learn how to say it wasn't me even in yur dream when alarm blow
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Hurpeyemyyy: 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
chigoziri2403:

WHAT DO I DO?

Don't worry just send me her number I will help you talk to her
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Drosonogasta(m): 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
Set compass and chop her kpomo, her mata no get wia e touch.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by yeman1(m): 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
Foodqueen:
And you were writing as if you are single and ready to mingle.

Yanga de sleep, trouble go wake am

Ha ha ha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex / Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.