Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? (81738 Views)

Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? / How Did You Overcome This In Your Marriage? / Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by golddare: 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
chigoziri2403:
I first met her in Jos, I asked her for a fling, she refused, after much persuasion, she agreed, when she came to my apartment, she met one of my friends with benefits, she left and bluntly refused my advances after, I gave up.

Fast forward, met her in Abuja, we exchanged contacts. She was still extra sexy, she is built the way I like women: slim, small breast, flat tummy and huge ass.

She asked me for financial favour via whatsapp, I gave her. Her Whatsapp status are her videos dancing seductively without bra.

I stopped viewing them, one day she sent them directly to me, but later claimed it was meant for another person, I am greatly tempted to ask her for sex just once to get her out of my thoughts
But here is the problem, she was once friends with my wife before I got married, and they had a big misunderstanding that's before I met my wife, they have mutual friends, lots of them, I don't want to ask her for a fling, and she ends up telling her friends who might tell my wife, her seduction is too much.

WHAT DO I DO?

Trouble Sleep Yanga Wake Am / Lyrics
When trouble sleep
Yanga go wake am
Waking him dey find
Palaver, he dey find
Palaver, he go get-e o)
Palaver, he go get
Palaver

When cat sleep
Rat go bite him tail
Waking him dey find
Palaver, he dey find
Palaver, he go get-e o
Palaver, he go get
Palaver....

Run before she Ruin you.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by MajorWarren: 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
Lol I was reading along till I got to the wife part. This don is actually a married man, what a shameless tart grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by causimalbarka(m): 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
Bros!!

I'm a product of a broken home, so my brother I hate and I always want to avoid anything that leads to it.

Obviously! U know this woman has crossed your marriage path and if care is not taken might ruin it, bros u are gaining nothing from this woman, block her number both on WhatsApp and call even her messages, clear ur chats, delete her number, cut all links to her...

Your children shouldn't suffer because u want a night stand with a useless woman..

Bros.. Please take my advice

God help u

chigoziri2403:
I first met her in Jos, I asked her for a fling, she refused, after much persuasion, she agreed, when she came to my apartment, she met one of my friends with benefits, she left and bluntly refused my advances after, I gave up.

Fast forward, met her in Abuja, we exchanged contacts. She was still extra sexy, she is built the way I like women: slim, small breast, flat tummy and huge ass.

She asked me for financial favour via whatsapp, I gave her. Her Whatsapp status are her videos dancing seductively without bra.

I stopped viewing them, one day she sent them directly to me, but later claimed it was meant for another person, I am greatly tempted to ask her for sex just once to get her out of my thoughts
But here is the problem, she was once friends with my wife before I got married, and they had a big misunderstanding that's before I met my wife, they have mutual friends, lots of them, I don't want to ask her for a fling, and she ends up telling her friends who might tell my wife, her seduction is too much.

WHAT DO I DO?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2020
Remove ur mind. Block her and stay with ur wife.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by sogud(m): 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
chigoziri2403:

WHAT DO I DO?

remove ur two eye
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by sogud(m): 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
chigoziri2403:

WHAT DO I DO?

remove ur two eyes
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Alexun(m): 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
chii8:
Get a picture of the girl,get a needle, bring out your Johnson...
Sight the picture and then use the needle to pinch the Johnson...
Repeat this for seven times,brother,your deliverance is complete....

Las..las you'll dey alright.

And what advice will you give the Op if "he" was a female?
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by ekwesi3(m): 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
chigoziri2403:

WHAT DO I DO?
keep ur ass one place..what the hell?! u married!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Allwell96: 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
Stay with your wife brother, stay at home.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by noblealuu: 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2020
greatme2good:
See him sounding like its his right to cheat... Nawaa oo.

Lol @"sounding like it's his right to cheat' cheesy
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Miltonbit(m): 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
Is simple na. Just forward her contact to us. U are already married and is too late for u except if you want to cheat on your beautiful wife.
chigoziri2403:

WHAT DO I DO?
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Bishop(m): 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
chigoziri2403:
pity me small and advise me big

Let me help you in this matter as an elder statesman.

Send me her number so that I can help you confirm that she won't divulge the secret relationship you about to enter with her.

Very confidential, send her number to my dm directly don't allow any nairalander see this, unugo
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by abimic(m): 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
How you people get too attracted to other women, to the extent of sexual intent while married baffles me, thought marriage comes with lots of high morals, self control and commitment.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by merits(m): 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
Your own small, what's of me my sister in law was trying to seduced to have secret sex with her.i warned her not to ever tried that with me again,she beg and everything going on fine as normal.
It takes self discipline to overcome a temptation only God can save.
Mind you focus your mind on danger involves and not the enjoyment of it, this can make you overcome it as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by justinfwesh: 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
kiss ;DBind and cast her u will get rid of de temptation. And dont look at her figure 8 [color=#990000]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2020
chigoziri2403:

WHAT DO I DO?

You better run as fast as your legs could carry you. If you love your wife and your marriage, the worst thing you can do is to get involved in this hot mess no matter how tempting. It's without a doubt that she would tell her friends with the intention that the message gets to your wife especially when she's not on good terms with her. You have been forewarned and do not lay the blame on the devil if you get involved and get caught. Enough said!
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by fof1: 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
chigoziri2403:

WHAT DO I DO?

NONESENSE, AND RUBBISH THREAD. SHE IS NOT,NEVER BETTER THAN UR WIFE. FORGET HER AND MOVE ON. STOP HELPING HER. IF SHE IS HOT SEXY AND BEAUTIFUL ,SHE COULD HAVE MARRIED BY NOW. FORGET D HOE.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
chigoziri2403:

WHAT DO I DO?
OP, are you asking us for permission to cheat? I'm sure this isn't your first time of cheating on your wife, you are just being careful because this one used to be your wife's friend. Your wife is somewhere thinking you are a faithful husband.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
golddare:

Trouble Sleep Yanga Wake Am / Lyrics
When trouble sleep
Yanga go wake am
Waking him dey find
Palaver, he dey find
Palaver, he go get-e o)
Palaver, he go get
Palaver

When cat sleep
Rat go bite him tail
Waking him dey find
Palaver, he dey find
Palaver, he go get-e o
Palaver, he go get
Palaver....

Run before she Ruin you.

I totally concur.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by kizyalex10(m): 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
chigoziri2403:

WHAT DO I DO?
my friend .if u re married abeg stay married.see i wonder why men feel its their right ti cheat.how will u feel if its ur woman dat is typing dis tin.u go jst carry ur married man hood dey enter every pit.see for u to be able to judge ur wife.ask urself if u have d moral justification to call her a cheat.after u don waste ur whole energy for side chick.when it reaches ur wife matter ,u go dey form like epileptic chicken.and u wont satisfy ur wife.and expose her in so many temptation dat when she falls for them,u will open ur gutter to call her a cheating wife nd she should carry her bag home.not knowing u re the architect.by the time u our men will knw that women are d same.its jst a facial difference.be it big boobs or small boobs.nipples re almost s same.same as hips nd ass.the end product is a slippery thing that will make u ejaculate.d beauty of the face and body does nt derermine d sweetness of a woman
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by bossinblack: 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
Tame your John Thomas and spare us this tomfoolery. What's happened blocking her??
Is your wife not offering enough sex?? You must be a chronic adulterer.
Rubbish. Tueh!
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by iomoge2(f): 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
chigoziri2403:
she does not know i have met her, and if she knows... Trouble dey
the lady is coming at you just to hurt your wife. You had better block her off.
Don’t give your wives food to dogs.
Some friends are from hell and this particular one will contact your wife with evidence after you have fvcked
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
Your story no relate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by HitSong: 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
chigoziri2403:

WHAT DO I DO?
You can just go f yourself...
They way some people live after marrying a repentant whọre... What a shame...
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
visijo:
Innate immunity

Never give up..
If Abraham..can used one stone to kill GOLIATH... That means every thing is possible my dear.✌�
Abraham stoned Goliath?
u well so?
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by HitSong: 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2020
chigoziri2403:
234109356 first bank
You don cast yourself...
Let's see how you won't regret this careless and irresponsible post...
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by zoedew: 11:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
chigoziri2403:

WHAT DO I DO?

Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM_sOkL7hgU
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by mrcoolautofix(m): 11:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
chigoziri2403:
I first met her in Jos, I asked her for a fling, she
WHAT DO I DO?

She is your wife x friend, n she is extremely naughty and wild?

And you are scared of your wife knowing?

If everything you said is correct, I don't think this is attempt to cheat, it's just a continuation from where your wife paused, seducing other married men using what's app just like her friend is attempting to do to you just as she did,

The world is turning round, if your wife is clean, you won't be here facing this temptations,
The truth is your wife got a terrible ugly past that has hurt another women home previously,

Next thing is why did you get married to a girl that isn't a temptation? Was she imported by your parents without your proper analysis n evaluation?

Do what you want to do..
I don't go with general opinion

I am not married, plus I got a girl with this kind of attitude too but it doesn't move me, just shocked that you are married n you are still looking for friendly match..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by jossymarcel: 11:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
Please, pass d bulk to me . We bachelors dey die of konji oo angry
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by mrcoolautofix(m): 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
Pattypatt:
OP, are you aski.

Abegi, a good innocent wife, can't have a company of dck Hunters,
Her wife and this dog is same just that he don't know yet..
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 09, 2020

WHAT DO I DO?

You want what to do....

Try thinking wink
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
mrcoolautofix:

Abegi, a good innocent wife, can't have a company of dck Hunters,
Her wife and this dog is same just that he don't know yet..
He said they are no longer friends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex / Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.