Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,989 members, 7,952,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:25 AM

7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered (100049 Views)

World’s Oldest Brewery In Ancient Egyptian City Discovered By Archaeologists / A 50,000-Year-Old Lake In India Turns Pink And Experts Don't Know Exactly Why / 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Khan2013(m): 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
Freehuman:

If you didn't say that God created himself it logical implies that he was created. If God was created therefore there is something more powerful than God and that's the Creator who created God. If you reject this assertion it means that God you agree that God created himself.
we've been lied to our entire life.

3 Likes

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by arodavoo(m): 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
My own question is this....how did they know the well as lasted that long
Am interested in knowing oo

Check my profile ,to get forex signals on currency pairs ,boom,crash and volatilities
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by babzo(m): 10:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
[quote author=Freehuman post=86493297]

If you didn't say that God created himself it logical implies that he was created. If God was created therefore there is something more powerful than God and that's the Creator who created God. If you reject this assertion it means that God you agree that God created himself.[/uquote]

You brought up the term and concept of God.
My assertion is that the Universe is not an accident.

A study of the Solar system alone shows design: perfect location of Earth, moon acting as a deflector; solid inner planets; gaseous outer planets; Heliosphere that forms a boundary around the Solar system; Ort cloud.

3 Likes

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Rapmoney(m): 10:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
Offpoint:
Archaeologist be digging until they dig and discover what will put them in trouble.

Whatever time buried, let it remain buried.

There's a place like that in my village strangers and women aren't allowed to go in there, in fact only those with royal blood and few selected families are allowed into that place. I wish I can say things I saw there, that's when I knew there are a lot of shît hidden under the sun.

There's a fish in my village stream that has been there since before my great great grannies were born.... shît still there till date.

It's people like you that keep making Africa stagnant. With this mentality of yours, I wonder what you really have to offer to humanity.

5 Likes

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by olurili(m): 10:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If it was in Africa, I'd have claimed it was dug by my paternal greatest great great grand father for his mistress.
Because that man really did very foolish things for women.

But it seems everyday brings a clearer realization that the age of Jesus and the creation of the earth as detailed by the bible is just like another APC propaganda.

Is religion just a myth.
How old is the earth?
It will be a shame if we die and realize there is no afterlife and that we lived our lives in vain because of religion.

What if all we've ever thought we knew about a god is a lie.
What if there are no virgins waiting for us at the other side for killing infidels?
What if there is no city of Gold?
What if there is no judgement day?
What if we were lied to, to instil fear in us and make us conform?

What if?
What if?
We may never know, but just like the cowards say, it is better to err on the side of caution.

Great are your works oh Lord.

what I observe recently in my life, make me start thinking Like this also I swear....what if?

1 Like

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
[quote author=babzo post=86493408][/quote]

Okay Boss, if I agree with you that there is a Creator who designed the Universe just because something cannot exist without being created it follows directly that the Creator cannot exist in his beautiful form and design without being designed.

This would mean that a designer created a designer that designed a designer that designed the universe. That would form an unending chain of designers since anything that exists must be designed.

5 Likes

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by adontcare(f): 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
Offpoint:
Archaeologist be digging until they dig and discover what will put them in trouble.

There's a place like that in my village strangers and women aren't allowed to go in there, in fact only those with royal blood and few selected families are allowed into that place. I wish I can say things I saw there, that's when I knew there are a lot of shît hidden under the sun.

There's a fish in my village stream that has been there since before my great great grannies were born.... shît still there till date.
pls tell me
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Proffdada: 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
I'M HERE TO ANNOUNCE THAT THIS STRUCTURE EXISTED BEFORE ADAM AND EVE.... APPARENTLY MADE BY "FARMERS" WHO CREATED THEMSELVES AND EXISTED BEFORE YAHWEH CREATED THE EARTH. grin

sKeLeTuN!!
what makes you think the earth was created 6000 years ago? Remember people lived up to a millennium back then (Methuselah =969 years) .
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by adonainana: 10:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
SpartanKing:
Liars! The same people who said God never created man! And that man evolved from green monkeys! They went further to claim that God didn't create the earth: the earth came as a result of a BIG BANG! Stupid people! Believe them at your own peril.

Hmm but you beleive your medical doctor when he gives you medicine to cure an illment or illness now

You believe your pilot when he takes off from one point on earth and lands at where you are going

You believe your surgeon who takes your brain out and puts it back

All of those people all work within the field of medical science

The first being medicine, the second aeronautics, the third neurosurgery etc

The part of science that deals with evolution and the study of the stars is biolgy and astronomy

Science cant lie to you cos there are proofs for what it documents, even down to mathematical equations which explains why a theory is true because if you do the opposite it would be true.

So its up to you to believe whatever you want,

5 Likes

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Proffdada: 11:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If it was in Africa, I'd have claimed it was dug by my paternal greatest great great grand father for his mistress.

But it seems everyday brings a clearer realization that the age of Jesus and the creation of the earth as detailed by the bible is just like another APC propaganda.

Is religion just a myth.
How old is the earth?
It will be a shame if we die and realize there is no afterlife and that we lived our lives in vain because of religion.

What if there are no virgins waiting for us at the other side for killing infidels?

What if?
What if?
We may never know, but just like the cowards say, it is better to err on the side of caution.

funny, the child calls a magic herb vegetable.
God won't let you experience a nonreversible problem that would make you cling to Him. Can I get an Amen?

2 Likes

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
Petersuenos:
Nice but how did they know it has lasted that long?

There's a machine for that purpose
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
Typical liars...! Any lies, deceits, maniputions, craftiness and subtilities to demonise the Holy Bible will be declared dead on arrival. Amen!

White European-Edomites' (Esaus) lies won't succeed over our black Jacob's well history.

Hey! How old is the Earth from the beginning? I know your tricks. Advance fraudsters and tricksters!

Oh! Sweet Jacob! The black Hebrew Israel and one of the true foreshadows of our Lord God and saviour, Jesus Christ. Ancient Black Hebrew Israelites, thank you all for paving the way for the saviour of the world. I shall meet you all in the kingdom of our God Jesus Christ in the halo of light and glory.
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by babzo(m): 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
Freehuman:

Okay Boss, if I agree with you that there is a Creator who designed the Universe just because something cannot exist without being created it follows directly that the Creator cannot exist in his beautiful form and design without being designed.

This would mean that a designer created a designer that designed a designer that designed the universe. That would form an unending chain of designers since anything that exists must be designed.

Thats another discussion entirely.
If you agree that 1 + 1 is 2. It won't be hard to discuss the probability that 2 minus 1 is 1.

Put religion aside for a moment.

Do we agree that a design needs a designer?
Do we agree that there is design in the Universe and the human body?

The Big Bang theory itself was a silent affirmation by non God believing scientists that the Universe had a beginning and a start point. They just wont accept that there was an intelligent being or force behind that beginning.
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
post=86492013:
Noted for historical purposes!

#ThatsAll

As if you knw anything about history...
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by henryobinna(m): 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is religion just a myth.
How old is the earth?

What if?
What if?

what if you don't share this long almost useless epistle and save us a waste of data?
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 08, 2020
babzo:

Thats another discussion entirely.
If you agree that 1 + 1 is 2. It won't be hard to discuss the probability that 2 minus 1 is 1.

Put religion aside for a moment.

Do we agree that a design needs a designer?
Do we agree that there is design in the Universe and the human body?

The Big Bang theory itself was a silent affirmation by non God believing scientists that the Universe had a beginning and a start point. They just wont accept that there was an intelligent being or force behind that beginning.

Yes , a design needs a designer.

Yes, there is a design in the universe and the human body.
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by CAPSLOCKED: 11:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
Proffdada:
what makes you think the earth was created 6000 years ago? Remember people lived up to a millennium back then (Methuselah =969 years) .

NO HUMAN BEING HAS EVER LIVED PASS 200 YEARS.

byinks:

That is the fallacy called CARBON DATING

PROVE YOURSELF RIGHT, AND WIN A NOBLE PRIZE, AND MILLIONS OF MONEY.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Proffdada: 11:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

NO HUMAN BEING HAS EVER LIVED PASS 200 YEARS.

PROVE YOURSELF RIGHT, AND WIN A NOBLE PRIZE, AND MILLIONS OF MONEY.
just as scientists of the 18th century claimed humans can never fly grin grin
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by sunnyemma25(m): 11:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
It will take on Monday

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by CAPSLOCKED: 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2020
Proffdada:
just as scientists of the 18th century claimed humans can never fly grin grin

HUMANS DO NOT FLY.
FLYING OBJECTS CONVEY HUMANS.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Offpoint: 11:22pm On Feb 08, 2020
Rapmoney:

It's people like you that keep making Africa stagnant. With this mentality of yours, I wonder what you really have to offer to humanity.
You know nothing bro, you know nothing.
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Proffdada: 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

HUMANS DO NOT FLY.
FLYING OBJECTS CONVEY HUMANS.
semantics grin
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by sirscripture: 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
My crazy mind sometimes.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is religion just a myth.
How old is the earth?

What if?
What if?

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Originalsly: 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2020
Offpoint:

Are you of royal blood?/from select family? More on the fish. Interesting.
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by babzo(m): 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2020
Freehuman:

Yes , a design needs a designer.

Yes, there is a design in the universe and the human body.

Those two answers allow a wide view in finding deeper understanding of the Universe.
From there we can agree to disagree about the Designer or designers.

Thats where Faith and evidence either diverge or converge.

Science itself is based on faith. Everything in this world is based on faith in something or someone.
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by rottennaija(m): 11:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is religion just a myth.
How old is the earth?

What if?
What if?

Before before, you know know?
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Offpoint: 11:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
Originalsly:

Are you of royal blood?/from select family? More on the fish. Interesting.
I'm of royal blood, I was taken out of home by my mom... too much sacrifices and dark shît I need to go through being a male in the family.

There are dark power on earth and the only I'll tell you... never believe the can harm you, the moment you believe you've given them access to your life.

There are things we read in the bible, but don't take notice....

Do you know why Jesus was only healing only those who have faith and believe he can heal them?

I won't say further bro.

1 Like

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by iamdannyfc(m): 11:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
arodavoo:
My own question is this....how did they know the well as lasted that long
Am interested in knowing oo

Check my profile ,to get forex signals on currency pairs ,boom,crash and volatilities
Through the use of carbon dating
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
Offpoint:

abeg gist us na grin
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by rottennaija(m): 11:41pm On Feb 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
I'M HERE TO ANNOUNCE THAT THIS STRUCTURE EXISTED BEFORE ADAM AND EVE.... APPARENTLY MADE BY "FARMERS" WHO CREATED THEMSELVES AND EXISTED BEFORE YAHWEH CREATED THE EARTH. grin

sKeLeTuN!!

Tell me more about the picture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) / Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} / Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.