Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? (61033 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. / Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Mindlesskid: 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
grin grin grin
Randy100:
I just love ugly girl, they tend to be very appreciative. I performed an experiment. I sent a 500 recharge card each to (1) My ugly girlfriend and (2) my beautiful girlfriend.

When the result came out, the ugly girl passed while the beautiful girl failed. The ugly girl was the one that kept calling me, even sending me sweet goodnight text message every night, she finished the whole 500 credit calling and thanking me. The beautiful girl didn't even call me, after 3 days I called her to know if she saw the credit, and she replied " I saw it but do you want me to kill cow for you." I have already made my choice. I love them ugly.
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by bigwig071(m): 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
na only 4 hausa u go c somtin lyk dat
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by makdcash(m): 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
gbam! u got it right there.

DonnyE:
This is so true.
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by emmyg123: 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
Guy u got my attention,i hav bein asking dis qeusion for ages,i belive that 2 captain can not be in the same boat,fine guy/lady always feel ontop,they hav attitude so is only ulgry guy/lady can tolurent them

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by franchasng: 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
BadRadio:
I just cant wrap my head around it. I ve observed overtime and I am still wondering how these things happen.

You see a very good looking dude/lady getting married to a not so physically appealing and compatible dude/lady.

Some might say it could be that the lady/dude has got some monetary influence or that his/her dad is Otedola, Sir Tony Elumelu or Dangote or something like that or that he/she has inner beauty/qualities and all that.

Some might say the definition of beauty can be personal sometimes which doesn't take any particular conventional explanation and that it usually lies in the eyes of the beholder.

But let me ask all the fine boys & pretty ladies on Nairaland. "

"Can u get married to a ladyGuy that doesn't measure up or complement you with his/her looks"

I believe that every good looking guy/ lady deserves an amazingly beautiful/ handsome woman/guy to get married to, at least for the sake of posterity... let the unborn kids be proud their dad/mum made the right choicegrin
Do you know why pretty ladies (I mean obviously hot ladies not 'beauty is in the eyes of the beholder type of beautiful ladies oh) fall for ugly or average looking men

1.) They believe more in the adage: a mans handsomeness is in his pocket size!

Beautiful ladies know that to maintain their beauty they need money, and they know that most handsome guys are lazy and stingy; hardly spend on their women, instead they expect their women to be grateful to them for dating them. Pretty ladies don't care about how a guy looks so long as he is financially okay and caring and not stingy.

2.) Competition; beautiful ladies hate competition so they don't want to be competing with their man on who looks hotter, they want all the attention to be on them the lady.

While for Handsome guys, below is the reason or reasons they most times end up with ugly ladies:

1.) Most handsome guys (not all) are lazy! They are lazy because they waste so much time on how to look handsome and in the process they become obsessed with their looks and scared of working hard or doing what usually earns men money and they prefer easy routes to make money like modeling which doesn't pay well for guys, music (only very few make it), entertainmemt and all those lazy ass jobs that have less prospect, so in the end they end up broke and rely on their looks to give them a good life so they end up chasing only financially buoyant older ugly ladies who are usually obsessed with handsome guys.

Most handsome guys are prideful which turns beautiful ladies off!

Most handsome guys want soft work where they will be pressing computer in an AC room while money falls into their account which rarely pays so they end up wasting their youthful age and end up broke and start to look for rich ladies to date or marry to help their financial life and you know most successful ladies are ugly lol...I mean most successful ladies who made their own money from their hardwork are usually ugly because they didn't make the money through sleeping with men.....so they end up dating and marrying handsome guys who they are usually so obsessed with because they are ugly themselves.

Most handsome guys marry for money; they don't care about a lady's looks, they care about her career, how much she earns, who her parents is in terms of wealth, where she works, the country she lives as a citizen, etc.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Coolkhat: 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Where is your location

Lagos Ajah

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Coolkhat: 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
IamHonourable1:

And you failed to give your address
Ajah, Lagos

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

It's the same way fat women love slim guys. Ugly girls are obsessed with beauty because they never had it. If you see a girl making list of what they want in a man and she includes some really difficult points, just check her pix, she's ugly. Beautiful women don't really care - they know their beauty will be enough for both of them.

A lot of beautiful women are so down to earth, it's crazy. But those superficiAl girls that use makeup to change their face and the real ugly ones are rude and feminist.

Let me tell you why beautiful women are down to earth. It's because they've been given love all their life. People admire them, talk to them softly, even their parents adore them and treat them with love. So it's only natural to give back the love they receive.

But the ugly ones, they've been through a lot! Bullying, criticism, name calling, you name it. They probably had to battle with low self esteem at a stage in their life, and decided to put on a tough skin to ensure nobody treats them bad again.

It's the hate you give dude.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Mreazi121(m): 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
let's see your pictures first.. beauty is not about physical looks, it's more about brain
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Supersymetry: 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
Some people are saying likes repell or opposite attracts, abusing the laws of physics.
No law can be applied to every situation.
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Originalsly: 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
It depends on what is most important to the person. To some.... beauty is everything.... as long as the wife is pretty plus.... nothing else matters.... empty head... illiterate.... olosho... it doesn't matter. Some wives... mainly driven by money... doesn't matter what the husband looks like... depth of pockets is everything.
@ OP..charity begins at home]........... did you ask?
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by localboy: 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
Simply because, opposite poles attract..#in Physics#.... ..Like poles don't attract., It repels ..#get that into your skull# grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Lovelyn451(f): 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
Abegii Two fine ppl don't birth fine kids, some touch of worwor is needed . I've seen an ugly man whose female version is a beautiful gorgeous looking girl as daughter, and an ugly woman with a handsome cute male version as a son.
Nature has a plan for joining ugly and fine in marriage

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
olisaEze:
An aunty once told me "when u want to marry better marry a beautiful girl". I asked her why, and she replied "the world is unfair to ugly people. Just look at the queue in the banking hall, twi girls tried to jump it to the head(not at the same time tho), one who was not too fine was shouted on and practically chased off, while the other a very beautiful and classy looking chic was silently ushered in by the men and the ladies on the queue just turned their heads away. That’s what ur kids will face if u marry an ugly woman".

Naturally, I have never seen reason to think her wrong!

It was not just her beauty. She was also looking classy. The classiness did it.
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by SenecaTheYonger: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nooil:

Let me tell you why beautiful women are down to earth. It's because they've been given love all their life. People admire them, talk to them softly, even their parents adore them and treat them with love. So it's only natural to give back the love they receive.

But the ugly ones, they've been through a lot! Bullying, criticism, name calling, you name it. They probably had to battle with low self esteem at a stage in their life, and decided to put on a tough skin to ensure nobody treats them bad again.

It's the hate you give dude.

I don't know who you are and I've never given hate to anyone based on their looks, but thanks for sharing.
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

I don't know who you are and I've never given hate to anyone based on their looks, but thanks for sharing.

That is a movie title dude
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by teehex(f): 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
"...for the sake of posterity..."
U answered your own question, no one wants not so fine children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by bizzibodi(m): 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
BadRadio:
I just cant wrap my head around it. I ve observed overtime and I am still wondering how these things happen.

You see a very good looking dude/lady getting married to a not so physically appealing and compatible dude/lady.

Some might say it could be that the lady/dude has got some monetary influence or that his/her dad is Otedola, Sir Tony Elumelu or Dangote or something like that or that he/she has inner beauty/qualities and all that.

Some might say the definition of beauty can be personal sometimes which doesn't take any particular conventional explanation and that it usually lies in the eyes of the beholder.

"Can u get married to a ladyGuy that doesn't measure up or complement you with his/her looks"

I believe that every good looking guy/ lady deserves an amazingly beautiful/ handsome woman/guy to get married to, at least for the sake of posterity... let the unborn kids be proud their dad/mum made the right choicegrin
Meen!see teeth like Asin.
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by SenecaTheYonger: 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nooil:

That is a movie title dude

Yes na, I'm supposed to just know that as a movie connoisseur that I am.
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Macon1212: 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
BadRadio:
I dont get u

Illogical, man and woman are already positive and negative
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by sicily4u: 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
I have the video
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by makydebbie(f): 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
My boyfriend has to be presentable sha.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by adanny01(m): 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
Since growing up, I never looked the way of any fine, fair complexioned girl.

I like them dark skinned, tall and simple.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by emonis88: 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
Our God is not a Parcial God. He gives money to the worwor guy so he can marry the fine babe. So u want make worwor marry worwor. U no good o!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Smeth21: 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
EzePromoe:
The so-called unattractive ladies are so loyal especially when they're in a relationship with a handsome dude. They consider themselves lucky and give their all to the relationship. The fine boy sees a 'wife material' and goes for her.

Simple!!!
u r very wise aswr
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by ibawon(m): 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
Beauty is in the eyes the beholder
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by mrdino(m): 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
BadRadio:

Some lessons are best learnt via experience. If you have suffered in the hands of an ex lover/partner, who possesses physical attractiveness without character, your views regarding this matter will change.

Attractiveness is a thing of the mind. What you value in people tells a lot about the kind of person you are. A person with shallow reasoning will typically value superficial things.
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by urahara(m): 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
BadRadio:
I j

Bro some times it doesn't work that way , nature is cruel. Haven't you seen when children of two attractive parents aren't attractive at all
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Hotguy27: 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
Well, the truth is that people who are ugly always search for fine partners while those who are fine do not really care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by paix(m): 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
Simply because opposite attract. It's just like those with SS or AS would wish to go for people with AA genotype.
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2020
grin
Froshloaded:
Blu03 I sent a mail wink
Hi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... / Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him / Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.