Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? (61030 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. / Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by airminem(f): 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
Law of attration in natural physics simple.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by DCmonster: 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
I just typed then erased it all because I think I have nothing much to say than; Bleep all the beautiful girl who have nothing to offer than their pussy and food. Bitch I can get good pussy and good food anywhere, as a matter of fact can any of you nigerian bitches cook pig blood and Italian macaroni? If a girl is worwor or average and she has sense, prayerful, natural look and respectful. what else can I ask for? And finally, Bleep all nairaland feministic bitches.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by JaceBlaze: 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
To reduce population of ugly people.Imagine if the guy in the pic with rubber rake teeth married a woman that looks like him grin , what would the kids look like? we have to balance the scale for the sake of the offsprings cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by ojaysam25(m): 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
@op that pics tho...
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by vickydevoka(m): 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
Chi59:

Nigerian guys don't value been approached or toasted. They think you're a cheap fling, a chop and clean mouth. You know what I'm saying?
Sister no be everybody.
There are different type of approaches; direct n indirect.
So u can go in an indirect way, by giving a good green light n allow him chase after u
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Hoodgod(m): 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
BadRadio:
I just cant wrap my head around it. I ve observed overtime and I am still wondering how these things happen.

You see a very good looking dude/lady getting married to a not so physically appealing and compatible dude/lady.

Some might say it could be that the lady/dude has got some monetary influence or that his/her dad is Otedola, Sir Tony Elumelu or Dangote or something like that or that he/she has inner beauty/qualities and all that.

Some might say the definition of beauty can be personal sometimes which doesn't take any particular conventional explanation and that it usually lies in the eyes of the beholder.

But let me ask all the fine boys & pretty ladies on Nairaland. "

"Can u get married to a ladyGuy that doesn't measure up or complement you with his/her looks"

I believe that every good looking guy/ lady deserves an amazingly beautiful/ handsome woman/guy to get married to, at least for the sake of posterity... let the unborn kids be proud their dad/mum made the right choicegrin
because.its the not so looking good persons that can meet up their expectations, demands and devotion of time
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Imstrong2(m): 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
cucumbae:
Let me speak on the guy's perspective.See ehn,most guys are scare of wooing a pretty girl.Firstly,her beauty is turning shivers down their spine.They are afraid not to be snub or insulted.Also most pretty girls are into runs and are too materialistic.Secondly, They feel she has a lot of boyfriends.Three, They feel she is a borehole.
So they rather manage the ugly ones with big yansh of boobs to console themselves.
grin
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by EMboz(m): 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
BiggyB242:
Unattractive people are bold they go for what they want unlike handsome guys and beautiful girls who prefer you to come to them.

Most times, you hear girls say I'm beautiful but guys don't approach me, do these ladies think marriages today is about the guys making all the moves is a 2-way thing. The handsome dudes concentrate too much on their look and lack the skills of wooing ladies they end up with women who approached them.

We know ugly guys got the best approaching skills because that's all they got.
The last sentence though; it’s mind Blowing �
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by K4daniel: 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
EzePromoe:
The so-called unattractive ladies are so loyal especially when they're in a relationship with a handsome dude. They consider themselves lucky and give their all to the relationship. The fine boy sees a 'wife material' and goes for her.

Simple!!!

YOU DESERVE A BOTTLE OF COKE

I ALSO SAY THAT MANY MEN NOW LOOK ON THE CONTENT AND NOT THE PHYSICAL PACKAGING..BETTER GO WITH AN AVERAGE GIRL THAT YOU FIND PLEASING WHO HAS BRAIN THAN THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL WITHOUT CHARACTER AND BRAIN.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Blissbath(f): 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
Dis is serious
Randy100:
I just love ugly girl, they tend to be very appreciative. I performed an experiment. I sent a 500 recharge card each to (1) My ugly girlfriend and (2) my beautiful girlfriend.

When the result came out, the ugly girl passed while the beautiful girl failed. The ugly girl was the one that kept calling me, even sending me sweet goodnight text message every night, she finished the whole 500 credit calling and thanking me. The beautiful girl didn't even call me, after 3 days I called her to know if she saw the credit, and she replied " I saw it but do you want me to kill cow for you." I have already made my choice. I love them ugly.
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Thirteenblood: 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
Wow
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Utanisco(m): 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
Bros what's behind that is very simple..

U don't know wat he or she has done for he or she

Pls my brothers try and marry a woman that can help norture your life for success...

Women were basically created to be help meet for men

Halleluiah

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by kokomilala(m): 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
Opposites attract.
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Theta1: 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder........ Lols
So everybody is beautiful OP
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by BennyDon: 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
I wondered that recently. Many handsome men have ugly partners but I wouldn't blame them. It's much better than when two warwar people come together. Their children are doubtlessly *Atutu poyoyo*

#walkingaway
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by pacespot(m): 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
If you were a handsome dude, you would have gotten enough attention from the opposite sex which would have filled your taste for women. But the next move is that rare quality you hardly find in women, some might be trust, others might just be respect or some African style of women, ask yourself why do some people go back to the village to marry their wife? This western lifestyle has eroded many African cultures and this is a burden on many families, some people want to refresh their mind with who they are by marrying someone that is atttuned with real African society. There are many things that factor in when it comes to marital choices, depending on individuals. Religion can also play a part in it and so on.
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Froshloaded: 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
membranus:

See result oriented toasting!!!. Nairaland don become matchmaker.
Blu03
I sent a mail
wink
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by FIDELISFIDECENT: 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
I think it's just unexplainable.
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Emmymarvel(m): 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
"Can u get married to a ladyGuy that doesn't measure up or complement you with his/her looks"

I believe that every good looking guy/ lady deserves an amazingly beautiful/ handsome woman/guy to get married to, at least for the sake of posterity... let the unborn kids be proud their dad/mum made the right choicegrin[/quote]
Then who will marry the so called ugly ones according to you. Nigga you have said it all. Marriage goes beyond physical beauty. We all have different things we are looking for in an individual. Some look for beauty, some prospects, some intelligence and some people look for who go give them peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Emmymarvel(m): 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
Then who will marry the so called ugly ones according to you. Nigga you have said it all. Marriage goes beyond physical beauty. We all have different things we are looking for in an individual. Some look for beauty, some prospects, some intelligence and some people look for who go give them peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
Well my wife fine

Me I no fine
While cares cheesy
I hustle and can give myself a good life
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Thatssobeyonce(f): 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
No one is ugly...Ur definition of beauty is another person's ugliness definition....Next

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
ednut1:
The fine boys have dated several fine babes and have noted being fine doesn't mean you have sense.

You go soon tire angry
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by TEYA: 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
People are seldom crazy about things they have.
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Centcanada: 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
Yes because this life is too big and too small. If you re not big, stay as you are. Some men are just born to go after what is beautiful even if the woman Is married or not. So my friend, go for unattractive. Simple!
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by IamHonourable1: 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
Coolkhat:
Come lets give that your Material a sense of belonging....just hmu

We sew
School uniform, male kaftan, shorts, trousers, cardigan, Polo's and design them to taste.. You get a discount if you're a NL member.

And you failed to give your address
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Ursulaa(f): 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
Pls oo, am not that good looking so I gat to marry a handsome dude.... For my kid's sake
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Mindlesskid: 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
BadRadio:
I just cant wrap my head around it. I ve observed overtime and I am still wondering how these things happen.

You see a very good looking dude/lady getting married to a not so physically appealing and compatible dude/lady.

Some might say it could be that the lady/dude has got some monetary influence or that his/her dad is Otedola, Sir Tony Elumelu or Dangote or something like that or that he/she has inner beauty/qualities and all that.

Some might say the definition of beauty can be personal sometimes which doesn't take any particular conventional explanation and that it usually lies in the eyes of the beholder.

But let me ask all the fine boys & pretty ladies on Nairaland. "

I believe that every good looking guy/ lady deserves an amazingly beautiful/ handsome woman/guy to get married to, at least for the sake of posterity... let the unborn kids be proud their dad/mum made the right choicegrin

Baba this subject matter is subjective. Haven't you heard that love is blind.
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Dannydaking007(m): 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
Because there's more to marriage than looking good alone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by EnterpriseMan: 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
Simple.. loyalty, especially when the guy is cute rich and humble. most cute girls use their looks as an excuse to get whatever they want, never loyal. but an average looking girl is gold.. Reason whenever I want a serious relationship, I avoid over cute girls, but for a hookup they are perfect.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Renforce: 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
J111333:
..."But let me ask all the fine boys on Nairaland"...

Oops, wrong thread.
Over to fine guys. No comments from guys here who look like me, Oshiomole, Obj and Obaseki. grin

Fear no let me comment shar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... / Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him / Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.