Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? (61016 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. / Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by NOHOLDSBAR: 12:15am On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
OnniSilver:
[/s]
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Smoothwave: 1:01am On Feb 13, 2020
So, that they can get something to compensate for there beauty. And also the other way round.

If you know you know
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by placeofallure(f): 1:25am On Feb 13, 2020
I'm above average in looks, I know from people's opinion about me, then my husband is another Will Smith. Straight outta forties, no potbelly, no fats, 6ft3 tall,
brown color. He's my candy chocolate. We're both comely. I don't believe in your theory. I can't settle for any man who's not handsome. Sorry if I sound immodest.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 2:34am On Feb 13, 2020
Skmoda360:

I can see you ain't built for this....so long sucker.....enough of you tonight, go back to your shell... grin
To which shell? You trolled my comments and you're asking me to go back to my shell. Still looking for the sense you have.
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by RillJ(m): 7:26am On Feb 13, 2020
Most of the time it comes down to a few things!

Beautiful Lady with Not-so-attractive Dude:
- Great Sex: - She tastes it once and cannot let go! Ask her why she is dating that 'out-of-class' dude and she will smile funnily while responding with; 'you won't understand'
- Fun to be with
- Ready to be her hero any day anytime - Make yawa gas, the guy go hold ground firm and steady
- Loaded with cash (in some cases)

- Mr Handsome with the-beautiful-ones-Are-Not-Yet-Born: She lures, seduces, cajoles (anywhichway) him and take him to bed once and he is hooked forever; available on-demand, make every encounter a trill while promising high heavens for the next to come
- 200% wifey material; excellent cook, great home-maker and a sincerely concerned and interested partner
- her man focussed; little or no distractions
- Provide unmatchable companionship

The list dey endless oooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 13, 2020
awakeuche:
It's simple really, handsome men don't ask women for relationships, they feel the women should do it for them.
And so the only women who do this are the less pretty, bold and strong one's who are sure they can deal with his excesses and handle him accordingly.

Secondary school stuff
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 13, 2020
Randy100:
I just love ugly girl, they tend to be very appreciative. I performed an experiment. I sent a 500 recharge card each to (1) My ugly girlfriend and (2) my beautiful girlfriend.

When the result came out, the ugly girl passed while the beautiful girl failed. The ugly girl was the one that kept calling me, even sending me sweet goodnight text message every night, she finished the whole 500 credit calling and thanking me. The beautiful girl didn't even call me, after 3 days I called her to know if she saw the credit, and she replied " I saw it but do you want me to kill cow for you." I have already made my choice. I love them ugly.

I hate lying, so I find it easier to date beautiful girls. Can't be telling my babe she's the most beautiful girl in the world when she looks like devil's cousin.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by xynerise: 8:47am On Feb 13, 2020
Somebody said fine girls no get sense grin
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by golddare: 9:03am On Feb 13, 2020
Supersymetry:

I was tired of people making boring quote on this thread, it sounds so lame to people that did quantum mechanics. Eg saying that lions eats the antelopes because unlike pole attract, a soldier killed a civilian because unlike poles attracts, the car killed a man because unlike pole attract but what happens if it was two cars, so like poles attracts.

I was actually expecting another insults from you this morning and since you didn't tell that line I have a conversation with you.
The basics of the theory was attraction and the question was simply based on attraction......
Moreover, it's a forum, I know people cant reason the same way and entitled to their opinions.
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 13, 2020
Randy100:
I just love ugly girl, they tend to be very appreciative. I performed an experiment. I sent a 500 recharge card each to (1) My ugly girlfriend and (2) my beautiful girlfriend.

When the result came out, the ugly girl passed while the beautiful girl failed. The ugly girl was the one that kept calling me, even sending me sweet goodnight text message every night, she finished the whole 500 credit calling and thanking me. The beautiful girl didn't even call me, after 3 days I called her to know if she saw the credit, and she replied " I saw it but do you want me to kill cow for you." I have already made my choice. I love them ugly.
Handsome guys are azzholes
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by lucky4west: 10:27am On Feb 13, 2020
this is a natural phenomenon, opposite attracts and beside God created and designed a particular person for a particular person thus the pretty or handsome one is meant to "complete" the other person....every body is important before God so if u select the pretty/handsome one marry who go marry the worwor or not too fine?...all these is part of the mystery of marraige
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by penguinpikin: 10:31am On Feb 13, 2020
BadRadio:
tell us na, bros grin
... Dick my people. my friend who is a married man , had affair with a street babe, the babe enjoyed d weight of his dick, she said she will never let my guy go ooo. dick is doing something in the life of ladies
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by DeezaLoq: 10:36am On Feb 13, 2020
EzePromoe:
The so-called unattractive ladies are so loyal especially when they're in a relationship with a handsome dude. They consider themselves lucky and give their all to the relationship. The fine boy sees a 'wife material' and goes for her.

Simple!!!
True talk
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by gdbelt(m): 11:47am On Feb 13, 2020
Raymeskey:

On what criteria are you defining your beauty OP?
There is more to beauty than what they're showing us on the street.

Moreover i don't think there is a lady that's not pretty.

The advice I'm giving is that guys should marry a lady that her thinking faculty complements His.
you are just very correct

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 13, 2020
Especially beautiful women, they marry those ugly men for money. No one can tell me otherwise. More so these ugly men are caring to stupor and worship the ground they walk.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 13, 2020
Randy100:

You will still cheat on the ugly one when you marry her with a pretty one.
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by bindukwe(m): 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
A face becomes appealing once it treats you well. Women mate up and across dominance hierarchies.

It's also good to know that attraction is on several levels, appealing faces or bodies is just on one level.
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by NNAMDIII(m): 12:32pm On Feb 13, 2020
nairaland of indelible memories! grin
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Pstarogood0100: 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
I dey here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Wettoid123: 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2020
It is the law of nature it is always positive and negative!
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by faithfull18(f): 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
To balance the scale.
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by sheyshey1(f): 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2020
When there's love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by charlsecy(m): 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2020
Raymeskey:
i don't think there is a lady that's not pretty
Political talks.
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
Skmoda360:

I can see you ain't built for this....so long sucker.....enough of you tonight, go back to your shell... grin
Dickbrain
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by 7victor(m): 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
I believe that the reason most handsome men marry unattractive women is that the men were carried away with the admiration that the women are giving them.

Handsome men are not so much attracted to beautiful ladies.

What attract them is the admiration that women are giving them.

That makes them to marry such women because such women seem to worship them.
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Skmoda360(m): 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
Chi59:

Dickbrain
Na now you just get my time were girl?..... grin

How is your day going? cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
Skmoda360:

Na now you just get my time were girl?..... grin

How is your day going? cheesy
Who you epp?
Fine, thank you.
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Skmoda360(m): 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
Chi59:

Who you epp?
Fine, thank you.
You n I we die there grin.....
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
Skmoda360:

You n I we die there grin.....
O. Y. O
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Skmoda360(m): 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
Chi59:

O. Y. O
That one na lie oooo...... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her / Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) / Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.