Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) (91150 Views)

Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue / I'm Scared Of Marrying Her / My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by godofuck231: 11:55am On Feb 11, 2020
wisdom comes with age, she's now wise enough to appreciate a good man, may her heart know no more fuckboys
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by tpiar: 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
masterflowx:

Walahi!
The man suppose to go and commit suicide ni.

The man must not see this tweet o
If na pesin wey grin eyes dey push grin he no go survive it.

CeterisXVII:

Why are you people complaining? Men have been doing this to women for several years. They will date different girls at the same time. Even after proposing to one, they will still cheat on her, get caught and still continue the relationship, until he gets married. So what is new?

Why did you quote me together with this person nitori Olorun?

Se were ni e ni?
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by tpiar: 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
CeterisXVII:

Why are you people complaining? Men have been doing this to women for several years. They will date different girls at the same time. Even after proposing to one, they will still cheat on her, get caught and still continue the relationship, until he gets married. So what is new?

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Budline1(m): 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
Farki:

I'm Yoruba (mostly), and I must tell you me and Yoruba women are like oil and water. I just find them so hard to relate with at first, they seem to have this kind of proud, loud behaviour that makes them hard to talk to and most can be so rude, even the quiet ones can be rude. I find girls from the South East and South South to be easier to relate with they don't form like Yoruba women.

You are right. Eventhough I'm Yoruba, you're right about our girls...Yoruba girls can be so rude and proud..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by tpiar: 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
Budline1:

You are right. Eventhough I'm Yoruba, you're right about our girls...Yoruba girls can be so rude and proud..

same poster typing after me.

Who is desperately looking for a Yoruba guy here?

Why not just let them know instead of all this scheming.
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
Mercy2006:
Hmm, my sentiments exactly. Bye and stay blessed
Aiit. Blessings to you, may you get what you desire.

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by CeterisXVII: 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
nlPoster:
If you're Nigerian, you'd know lineage is traced through the father unless there are different circumstances such as you were raised in your mother's culture and dont have much affiliation with your paternal ancestry.

So if your dad is Egun, shouldn't you know you're Egun, or what are the cultural norms there as per identity?

You keep mentioning Yoruba guys who are dating non Yoruba women, what has that got to do with me and why do you keep emphasizing it? Am I responsible for who Yoruba men date?

Am I supposed to be so jobless I should follow strangers around to check who they're dating? To whom would I offer this free service?
Don't mind that clown. angry See as he is hyping South-South and Southeast chics, as if we don't know who, or what they stand for.

Those ones that see relationships, simply in terms of naira and kobo. sad Of course, they will let you get close to them very cheaply and quickly. But by the time they start showing you their true colours, you will step back to check your wallet size 5 times.....

Those girls are all about the Benjamins. And they know how to 'compartmentalise' their relationships. undecided They deploy the guys they date, for different assignments, depending on how much of a mugu, he is.....

SE girls that know how to brainwash the Yoruba men they date...... .
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by CeterisXVII: 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
Mercy2006:
Don't be surprised if the person you have been sparing with, so to speak, is actually igbo.
They are the ones who like to overemphasize on the bolded to make it look like the yoruba ladies are no longer desirable to their men.
They at times masquerade as non igbos to force this idea down our throats here.

Exactly! Your post make sense, die!! cheesy

Budline1:

See this counterfeit clown. So you did a survey on all Yoruba girls from Epe to Ifè, or from Àkókó to Ile-Olújí, or from Ileshà to Agbàrá to determine this? Haba! Oga, you sabi lie, o!! shocked Try and change.....you are supposed to be an adult.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.