Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) (91147 Views)

Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue / I'm Scared Of Marrying Her / My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Farki: 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
tyup:
as a full blooded igbo guy I would advice our igbo women/wives to always appreciate their husbands like Yoruba women does, no Matter how little it would go a long way. that's why our Yoruba sisters always have a peaceful home.....my igbo sisters only have two things in mind 1. ask for money every time and 2. grow hair on their legs like water yam

we really need to learn from our Yoruba counterpart
sad

Are you sure? Me I am tired of Yoruba women, their stress is too much.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2020
nlPoster:

Why are you watching your brothers like a hawk?
she is a hawker. cool
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by GMbuharii: 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
omoharry:
See as u dey a rubbish ur women..I believe they are some Igbo women that are not all out for the money. As for the body hair..I wonder why they do not get it waxed.

You mean you don't know the person you quoted is a tribalist?! He is Yoruba.
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by omoharry(f): 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
GMbuharii:

You mean you don't know the person you quoted is a tribalist?! He is Yoruba.
Lol..He really fooled me. Nairaland sha. Thanks grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by 2buffagain(m): 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
Brightgem:
Analized this post for my Facebook followers they still came for my head that she doesn't mean anything, we all trying to twist what she said.

What an irresponsible, degrading post.

As in sis, How do some women reason that they don't see this post as disrespectful?
A lot of women don't even know what respect is nor how to give it. This is why they keep having problems with men.

But the irony is, if that post was written by a man about a woman, they will see the wrong in it then, because of how it would make them "feel in real time", but they are unable to apply sense as to how it would make anyone else feel that is not them.
It is why some of the people of your gender simply cannot be reasoned with.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by bonnyhope: 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
Some men can take shit sha

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by dederocs(m): 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
Broke bitch with demands, I pity the guy... please use your brain stop marrying broke women with a sense of entitlement, you are marrying a liability, ain't no fun in that.

From what she typed, she married the guy for his little cash.
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by foleskay(m): 2:57pm On Feb 10, 2020
victorian:

Alot of women dont marry the main guy, cos the main guy is never ready , we love the main guy more and we can't wait forever nah.
Most women marry the ones who are available and probably loves them more than the main guy. It's better sef, as long as she does not look back.
If she stays focused with who loves her more, she will enjoy life to the fullest.

Main guy no am o. They are never serious.

Are you still with your main guy??
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by toprealman: 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
nlPoster:
Fvck boy as in?

What exactly is the meaning of this tweet or whatever because I dont get it.
A farm tool being taken on an expedition to Mars . The tool is being thankful because reality check just set in.
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
This is a perfect example.... indeed, Nice Guys always finish last grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Brightgem(f): 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
victorian:

Alot of women dont marry the main guy, cos the main guy is never ready , we love the main guy more and we can't wait forever nah.
Most women marry the ones who are available and probably loves them more than the main guy. It's better sef, as long as she does not look back.
If she stays focused with who loves her more, she will enjoy life to the fullest.

Main guy no am o. They are never serious.
Sorry this makes little sense. If your heart is not fully there, don't settle. All these let him love you more than you love him is funny.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Brightgem(f): 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
Funkybabee:

So because I'm getting old, I should not eat what I want..

Lols, u are funny
Don't mind them and their biological clock nonsense.
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Respect55(m): 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
Bola146:
grin grin I hope the guy's mother is still alive grin
Lol
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Brightgem(f): 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
2buffagain:

As in sis, How do some women reason that they don't see this post as disrespectful?
A lot of women don't even know what respect is nor how to give it. This is why they keep having problems with men.

But the irony is, if that post was written by a man about a woman, they will see the wrong in it then, because of how it would make them "feel in real time", but they are unable to apply sense as to how it would make anyone else feel that is not them.
It is why some of the people of your gender simply cannot be reasoned with.
Lolz! Say na people of my gender. The ones that have chosen to remain brain and sense dead.

In fact for a Facebook page that focuses on morals I was surprised at their responses, when most other people everywhere else could see the error of the post. As it is now, someone provided the man's Instagram handle and people have started trolling him.

How do you come out to say stupid things about yourself and your so called husband. Well men too have a problem, they allow these women be as they are hence women too will hardly raise their standards and be better, many men are either mediocre too or don't mind mediocre

3 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by ComradeShegs(m): 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
He's not tall? ...

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by foshe36: 3:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
Joystark:
I think she planned on putting out a sweet love story...
But she ended up shooting herself in the face. grin
You are too smart.. Chop kiss.
I apologize quoting you cos plagiarism is a crime.
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by foshe36: 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
When I sense senseless senselessness.

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by emkz: 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2020
uuzba:

All Divorce is caused by marriage.
Marriage is the Number ONE cause of all Divorce in this world.

I know you copied this from somewhere, but the reasoning has no basis in fact. Saying marriage is the number one cause of divorce is like saying an airport is the primary cause or plane crash. Does it make sense at all?
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by ekitimanalways(m): 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
nlPoster:
Fvck boy as in?

...dumbfounded... sad
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by victorian(f): 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
foleskay:

Are you still with your main guy??

The guy I would have love to marry was my first guy, the one who disvirgined me like 16 years ago. But unfortunately he's relocated abroad many years back.

The guy I'm with shows he loves me and sacrificed alot for me. He's cute , generous, classy and young.
Tell me why won't I fall in love all over again?

With time, one falls in love all over again, when the main guy is gone and buried emotionally.
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by victorian(f): 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
Brightgem:
Sorry this makes little sense. If your heart is not fully there, don't settle. All these let him love you more than you love him is funny.

My dear, I have realised with time, that initially one's heart may not be there but what will u do if the main guy is just not eager to place a ring on it or he's not protective and caring as he should be? You can't be loving only yourself in a relationship. A time comes the lady becomes exhausted loving herself, loving her main guy without receiving 20percent of what she's giving out.
Trust me one becomes exhausted and craves for at least someone to love her or else she become bitter and spiteful.

After some years of loving a brick wall, your kind of guy in looks bumps into you either in the bank or hallway and since that moment he's always being on your tail to win your love.. Will u push him away and keep loving your main guy who doesn't give a hoot about u anymore?

For sanity sake on your part, and for one's well being, just soak into this new guy's love and care, then get healed emotionally in the process and if the babe knows what's good for herself, she should start appreciating his love and reciprocate back.

I have been in a relationship years back, my first relationship wey my main guy no send me. I was extremely exhausted emotionally and dried.

So what's there to love again?

Because I loved him like fire before?

Na to move on. I can't come and die on top main guy matter.

Let someone gorgeously cute with prospects love and cherish me like volcano too cheesy

I die there! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by tyup(m): 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
MadKing:

Lalasticlala. Seun
This account is a tribal stereotype
I wonder why it's still operating even after several reports

calling seun or lalasticlala is not needed anything I say on this forum is purely the truth

and as an igbo guy I must not always cover our fault it's my duty to commend and rebuke anything outta line of humanity. my recent years in Yoruba land and opened my eyes out of the darkness our leaders down east has caged us in sad

2 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by nlPoster: 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
Farki:

Are you sure? Me I am tired of Yoruba women, their stress is too much.

Where are you from?

Although I agree with you Yoruba women have a lot of stress.
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Dollabiz: 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
Why
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Farki: 4:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
nlPoster:

Where are you from?

Although I agree with you Yoruba women have a lot of stress.

I'm Yoruba (mostly), and I must tell you me and Yoruba women are like oil and water. I just find them so hard to relate with at first, they seem to have this kind of proud, loud behaviour that makes them hard to talk to and most can be so rude, even the quiet ones can be rude. I find girls from the South East and South South to be easier to relate with they don't form like Yoruba women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by nlPoster: 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
Farki:

I'm Yoruba (mostly), and I must tell you me and Yoruba women are like oil and water. I just find them so hard to relate with at first, they seem to have this kind of proud, loud behaviour that makes them hard to talk to and most can be so rude, even the quiet ones can be rude. I find girls from the South East and South South to be easier to relate with they don't form like Yoruba women.

Yoruba mostly meaning?

And yes, many Yoruba men prefer SE and SS women, there seems to me more of them on nl for some reason (probably because the site owner also promotes it).

Personally, I think people should go with their preferences unless it's indicated otherwise. I also don't like situations rife within the black community irrespective of origin where the genders curse each other out anyhow. Eg:

https://www.nairaland.com/3963939/wow-never-knew-yoruba-women
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
What's Grant the Guy/Husband that This Girl won't Continue Cheating on Him with The So Called(Bleep Boys) a Leopard can Never Change It's Spot!

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by galadima77(m): 4:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
nlPoster:
Fvck boy as in?

Exactly what your mind is finding so difficult to accept: an affront.
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
chubinwa:
You just made the greatest decision else you'd be with boys with no future
what Makes you Think She Won't Go back To Those boys Without Future, she Has Been With Them b4.

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
The guy may probably has target for him to have kept quiet....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.