Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) (91164 Views)

Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue / I'm Scared Of Marrying Her / My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by mumumugu(m): 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
she ended up insultinghis husband

2 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Mykel51(m): 5:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
tyup:
as a full blooded igbo guy I would advice our igbo women/wives to always appreciate their husbands like Yoruba women does, no Matter how little it would go a long way. that's why our Yoruba sisters always have a peaceful home.....my igbo sisters only have two things in mind 1. ask for money every time and 2. grow hair on their legs like water yam

we really need to learn from our Yoruba counterpart
sad

I ve been observing your posts on NL for sometime. They are always anti-igbo. Do you have anything against them ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by MJBOLT: 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
i thought you quit nairaland

Amakavula:
What sorta trash is this? Why do men insist on wasting their lives with some women? I have two brothers and I watch them like hawk, Godforbid they meet someone like her
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by tydi(m): 6:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
Stupid man, loose girl hoe who would still cheat with more fvck boys in time to come.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Bola146(f): 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
luminouz:

I know what u thinking!!! grin

cheesy
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by tydi(m): 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
tyup:
as a full blooded igbo guy I would advice our igbo women/wives to always appreciate their husbands like Yoruba women does, no Matter how little it would go a long way. that's why our Yoruba sisters always have a peaceful home.....my igbo sisters only have two things in mind 1. ask for money every time and 2. grow hair on their legs like water yam

sad

this hausa boy again.. Becus you learnt how to read, write and use social media and you are there abusing it. Smh

8 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by abbasajao(m): 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2020
tyup:
as a full blooded igbo guy I would advice our igbo women/wives to always appreciate their husbands like Yoruba [b]women does, no Matter how little it would go a long way. that's why our Yoruba sisters always have a peaceful home.....my igbo sisters only have two things in mind 1. ask for money every time and 2. grow hair on their legs like water yam

we really need to learn from our Yoruba counterpart[/b] sad

Yoruba women do.
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Omar09(m): 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
THIS IS A JOKE.

No this is a joke:

°Roses are red
°Life is unfair
°A woman thanks her husband
°For marrying her
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by ubunja(m): 7:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
Amakavula:
What sorta trash is this? Why do men insist on wasting their lives with some women? I have two brothers and I watch them like hawk, Godforbid they meet someone like her
Nice thread. And watch over your brothers for real. These women are out for blood.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by CallMeDrino: 8:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
nlPoster:

The account is nowhere to be found.

What happened?

Shame no allow her

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 8:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
tyup:

sad

4 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
[quote author=GOVERNMENTBOY20 post=86515628][/quote] that guy is an idiot

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
Amakavula:
that guy is an idiot
What about you?.. The guy can't be the only one na
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by nlPoster: 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
CallMeDrino:

Shane no allow her

After posting everything for the public view?

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
GOVERNMENTBOY20:
What about you?.. The guy can't be the only one na
you're a dumbass
Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by CallMeDrino: 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
nlPoster:

After posting everything for the public view?

Lol grin

She mumu. She deleted the post and her account after being dragged grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 8:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
Amakavula:
you're a dumbass

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by nlPoster: 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
CallMeDrino:

Lol grin

She mumu. She deleted the post and her account after being criticized grin

You're saying she did not know her post would be seen by the public?

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by CallMeDrino: 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
nlPoster:

You're saying she did not know her post would be seen by the public?

No...

She didn't expect it to backfire like that

Maybe she was expecting people to laugh it off and also Happy married life blah blah blah

5 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by tchidi066(f): 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2020
Low self-esteem

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Martinez39s(m): 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
Amakavula:
I thought you have quit nairaland. Seems the junkies still crave their powder. Welcome back even though I don't care whether you stay on nairaland or not.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Martinez39s(m): 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
lefulefu:
and the guy still remained with her after all that writting grin
she will cheat on him so obvious cheesy
A lot of men are heavyweight champions in the field of simphood.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
Martinez39s:
A lot of men are heavyweight champions in the field of simphood.
u dont call such men but sissies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by nlPoster: 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
OluwasureGig:

If I were to be a seun or a lalasticlala

"A"?

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
djoe21:
It is either the lady is seeking for attention with a fake story or she is not wise. I hope it is the former.
It might be true.....most women are dangerous undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
Amakavula, I thought your reaction would be different, in fact I thought all feminists would see this as a social improvement.
Promiscuouty in men is most times tolerated, but in women is scorned, as the tables are being turned, I expected to see ndi ifenemen'isi praise the lady's honestly, I'm highly dissapointed in our Nland feminist community

2 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
Olalan:
This is dumb on the part of the girl and to the guy his wifey just proved to the world how much of a sissy he is......
Babe is way smarter than the guy and would most likely call the shot in the marriage

She cheated on him and got dumped. She chose the bad boy, got messed up and used this so called Mr. Nice Guy to compensate her jonsing.

I wonder when these guys know that being nice does not mean losing your balls.

Never turn a Cheat (especially one who cheated on you) into a Housewife.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by nlPoster: 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

She cheated on him and got dumped. She chose the bad boy, got messed up and used this so called Mr. Nice Guy to compensate her jonsing.

I wonder when these guys know that being nice does not mean losing your balls.

Never turn a Cheat (especially one who cheated on you) into a Housewife.

You know the writer and she said she's a housewife?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by Archtype(m): 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
Chai, this olosho has finally deceive this brother oo

4 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
nlPoster:

You know the writer and she said she's a housewife?

It is a term. Not literally.

The fact is the guy accepted one who treated him as thrash. Watch her treat him worse as a wife.

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2020
lefulefu:
u dont call such men but sissies

You call them pu..ss..ies.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.