Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army (16696 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by SOFTENGR: 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
tooth4tooth:
Then stop wearing the uniform. I remember reading one thread on this very forum how a dude was beaten to a stupor by a female soldier for giving her a complement.
https://www.nairaland.com/2908729/female-army-cadet-tortures-man
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by AnalQueenluci: 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
budaatum:

buda, this buda, should read your lips? Why? Are your lips special or something?

Sorry, but you got the wrong person.

U are a woman with thoughts bla bla bla

How old are u?
U blab forgetting jealous and hate demons inside women , I once reason like u
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by alphaNomega: 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
SpyAC:
pls I love them all females soldiers, would like to hv one as a girlfriend/wify,. But te issues is the hardly come like their male counterpart. Pls if u know any of the here in ph, just let me knw, am seriously interested

They hardly come like their male counterpart?

Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by alphaNomega: 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

U are wrong ,even injustice by female lecturers and libido of male lecturers can reset a proud ladies brain ,
Some ladies who does runs in school aren't fully educated u know! Am a medical practitioner not just a soldier , I saw hell to be wat I am today espiacially SABOTAGE

You bloody twàt. You can't be a medical practitioner and be asking such...

1 Like

Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by alphaNomega: 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
Finnese001:
undecided

please I'm looking for this babe

This one is photogenic
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by AnalQueenluci: 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2020
alphaNomega:

You bloody twàt. You can't be a medical practitioner and be asking such...

Cant I have fetish-fun In peace again when am bored ?
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by budaatum: 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

U are a woman with thoughts bla bla bla

How old are u?
U blab forgetting jealous and hate demons inside women , I once reason like u
I am 14 years old with a whole lot of future ahead of me.

How old are you that you give up already?

Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by AnalQueenluci: 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
budaatum:

cheesy cheesy

Am closing 40years this year
Enjoy ur fellowship angel aggatilai help u! grin
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by budaatum: 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
AnalQueenluci:
cheesy cheesy

Am closing 40years this year
Enjoy ur fellowship angel aggatilai help u! grin
You are a child where I am concerned. Young enough to be my child, not that age matters here.
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by alphaNomega: 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

Cant I have fetish-fun In peace again when am bored ?

Carry on

1 Like

Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by ABCthings: 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
budaatum:

So you registered the day you were born?
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by budaatum: 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2020
ABCthings:
I blame my mama. She has high hopes for me.
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by fk002: 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
victoronyekwelu:
to be frank I wanna end up with a uniform lady but I haven't seen one. Abuja and jos please link up

Go to DHQ Area 8 you will see so many of them roaming that street
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by franchasng: 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

U hate military women like seriously!

I hope u aren't d guy I heard a uniform lady slapped last week?
U know we have illiterates in Army ? grin
In Africa, 99.99% none uniform men don't like military women at all!

When I was single, I had the opportunity of meeting lots of young pretty Nigerian female soldiers through a course mate who later joined the military. He even tried to hook me up with one I saw her pic in his phone, she was so damn hot, but for the fact that she was a Nigerian military lady made me lost interest.

Military ladies outside Africa are different because I casually dated a Nigerian lady working as American Navy and she was okay, just that she was too domineering, always wanting everything to go her way, which is a total turnoff for me and I am sure, so many Nigerian men too.

My advice Nigerian military ladies is to look for a partner with uniform guys (Army, Airforce, Navy, Police, Customs, NDLE, DSS, Road Safety, Prisons, etc) because I am sure more than 99% of Nigerian guys who are not uniform men will never dare approach a Nigerian female soldier, and even if someone hook them up, the guy will still run grin grin
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by sosospence(m): 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

"... Female army..."?
Navy
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by ABCthings: 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
budaatum:

I blame my mama. She has high hopes for me.
yet your ideologies are the same from onset.
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Rilam: 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
I am not afraid oo
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by budaatum: 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
ABCthings:
yet your ideologies are the same from onset.
What are those ideologies that are the same from onset?
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by AnalQueenluci: 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
budaatum:

You are a child where I am concerned. Young enough to be my child, not that age matters here.

Insult me all u can ,what can I do mope at u!
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by victoronyekwelu(m): 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
fk002:

my guy grin
fk002:

my guy
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by budaatum: 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

Insult me all u can ,what can I do mope at u!
I'm not insulting you. Just asking, or rather, advising you to join the strong women.

Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by AnalQueenluci: 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
budaatum:

I'm not insulting you. Just asking, or rather, advising you to join the strong women.
fvcCk u
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by budaatum: 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
AnalQueenluci:
fvck u
Insult me all you can, lol.
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
AnalQueenluci:
fvck u
so sad when you devote yourself to fighting for women and you get insults from your fellow women. Buda deserved better

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
ABCthings:

Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Finnese001: 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
alphaNomega:

This one is photogenic

please can you help me locate her?
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
budaatum:

buda, this buda, should read your lips? Why? Are your lips special or something?

Sorry, but you got the wrong person.
you are right, except for the ",never judge anyone"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
Romeo3:
They chose a career to be soldiers. I chose mine. Let them do their job, while I do mine.
Perfect! Let them stick to their choice,and you stick to yours.

They can never be above a man.
Gibberish!
Who works harder is the head,whether male or female
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Romeo3(m): 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Perfect! Let them stick to their choice,and you stick to yours.

Gibberish!
Who works harder is the head,whether male or female
Where did you get this beer parlour logic? The head of every woman is a man. Whether you like it or not. If you like, work hard till your back breaks. A woman can NEVER be the head of a man
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
Why do I see this as a wailing thread?
We all make choices and should raise our heads high up to do what we love best.

Never regret being a soldier! Be proud of your profession.
Don't blame yourself for choosing the path you did and ignore the airheads blaming you for it.
Don't blame guys for rarely approaching you,they have their spec. I have my spec,you have yours, women have theirs,men have theirs. Find someone who meets your spec and who sees you as his spec.

I have come to understand most women admire masculinity and most men admire femininity. Ladies will avoid effeminate men,while men will avoid none feminine ladies.
But it doesn't occur in all cases. Some men love non feminine ladies and some women love effeminate men.

There are thousands of men that love soldier women,link up with them.

Your aim shouldn't be to change who you are for them or convince/guilt-trip them to accept you. You aim should be to be confident in your own self and meet who accepts you for who you are...

Nothing do you jare!
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Ay04z(m): 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
tooth4tooth:
Then stop wearing the uniform. I remember reading one thread on this very forum how a dude was beaten to a stupor by a female soldier for giving her a complement.
ohh. I remember the news. grin
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
Romeo3:
[s]Where did you get this beer parlour logic? The head of every woman is a man. Whether you like it or not. If you like, work hard till your back breaks. A woman can NEVER be the head of a man[/s]
bullocks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother Of Cristiano Ronaldo’s Son Wants Baby Back / My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) / Revealed: ... All Feminist Are Lessssbians!!! (proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.