Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army (16759 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Romeo3(m): 11:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
Michellekabod2:
bullocks!
yeah.

That's the easiest response of someone who's 2000ft below the accepted levels of "daft".

Tuck your tiny tail between your legs and run home to mama. Wannabe feminist puppy!

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
We dey fear ooo.. Even when we dey do NYSC we try with our small sense but wettin we gain #intimidation
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by alphaNomega: 12:42am On Feb 11, 2020
Finnese001:

please can you help me locate her?

I can do it for a fee.

budaatum:

Insult me all you can, lol.

That one na nairaland soldier grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by budaatum: 12:47am On Feb 11, 2020
alphaNomega:

That one na nairaland soldier grin
With a name like AnalQueenluci?

One can tell.
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by budaatum: 12:49am On Feb 11, 2020
Romeo3:

[s]Where did you get this beer parlour logic? The head of every woman is a man. Whether you like it or not. If you like, work hard till your back breaks. A woman can NEVER be the head of a man[/s].
Double bollocks.

No woman with sense would like to head you!
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by mmadu4: 1:27am On Feb 11, 2020
this one is looking for who to kill
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Omar09(m): 1:51am On Feb 11, 2020
I will tell you why folks aren't approaching her.

1. She's lost her feminism, she handles gun and can bring you down with a single blow easily.
2. With the way women are rude, and can embarrass men who tries to toast them whom they don't like and how simps come to their rescue by either warding such or beating such men, tell me how it's gonna look like when she's with her colleagues?
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Romeo3(m): 4:27am On Feb 11, 2020
budaatum:

Double bollocks.

No woman with sense would like to head you!
Those malfunctioning types of women better avoid me.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by jasman1: 6:30am On Feb 11, 2020
Senior officers left over
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Viruz1(m): 6:56am On Feb 11, 2020
Nigeria can NEVER Break-up: IPOB, AREWA, MASSOB, IPOB or the Odua People are Just Wailing

https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/01ffb169e8eae5ba9710e39d5e483b02

Download Now
https:///share
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Guynexttdoor: 8:25am On Feb 11, 2020
no its becos of ur mean face, either conji will kee u or u look for dilldo maybe captain- aminu yusuf will help out. smiley
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Kennedyiheme: 10:09am On Feb 11, 2020
Romeo3:
You can be a Major in the US Army or a Major General in the US Army and I still won't care about that. You won't be the one the say that you are not proud.

First impression matters. From your first impression on this thread, there are a lot of talking points, and they aren't all positive.
what do you think about soldiers maltreating civilians, isn't there a body in the millitary that tackles it?

Also i think women in military is a bad idea.. they cant handle themselves, they shouldn't be given gubs to handle
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Karemarealty288(m): 10:21am On Feb 11, 2020
When simple compliment can lead to blood shade......abeg for your cantonment...

Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Kennedyiheme: 11:34am On Feb 11, 2020
Michellekabod2:
Why do I see this as a wailing thread?
We all make choices and should raise our heads high up to do what we love best.

Never regret being a soldier! Be proud of your profession.
Don't blame yourself for choosing the path you did and ignore the airheads blaming you for it.
Don't blame guys for rarely approaching you,they have their spec. I have my spec,you have yours, women have theirs,men have theirs. Find someone who meets your spec and who sees you as his spec.

I have come to understand most women admire masculinity and most men admire femininity. Ladies will avoid effeminate men,while men will avoid none feminine ladies.
But it doesn't occur in all cases. Some men love non feminine ladies and some women love effeminate men.

There are thousands of men that love soldier women,link up with them.

Your aim shouldn't be to change who you are for them or convince/guilt-trip them to accept you. You aim should be to be confident in your own self and meet who accepts you for who you are...

Nothing do you jare!
so you rather stake your chances on hope?.. so you rather take your chances on the minority of men that love masculine women?.. thats a stupid risk for anyone to take...

By the way because a woman is a soldier doesn't mean she's masculine.. the reason why they dont get approached is men see military work as alot of task that its just impossible to have time for a family especially wheb there are kids... see i see alot of girl power this girl power that.. in reality men and women aren't the same..there are some jobs that are suitable for male and female.. women aren't meant for military.. but because of gra gra and girl power you all rushnto join.. well thats the concequence for female soldiers.. loneliness

1 Like

Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Kennedyiheme: 11:36am On Feb 11, 2020
Romeo3:
yeah.

That's the easiest response of someone who's 2000ft below the accepted levels of "daft".

Tuck your tiny tail between your legs and run home to mama. Wannabe feminist puppy!
lol they always want to compete with men.. they cant even be in the frontlines of war.. they only take up cooking roles and non combative roles in the military.. honestly i find a wonan holding a gun as a turn off.. disgusting
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Romeo3(m): 12:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
lol they always want to compete with men.. they cant even be in the frontlines of war.. they only take up cooking roles and non combative roles in the military.. honestly i find a wonan holding a gun as a turn off.. disgusting
Are you minding those wannabe gender equality selective feminists with IQ in the negative integer. I spit on the men that actually make them believe they have superpowers.

Didn't you see the other one claiming to be a Major quickly saying she's a medical personnel? Na only mouth
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Kennedyiheme: 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
Romeo3:
Are you minding those wannabe gender equality selective feminists with IQ in the negative integer. I spit on the men that actually make them believe they have superpowers.

Didn't you see the other one claiming to be a Major quickly saying she's a medical personnel? Na only mouth
lol lies... major ko major ni... the new DC movie "birds of prey " a sexist movie by women directly aiming at men.. flunked at the box office, doing really bad.. you insult men theb expect them to give you thier money grin cheesy.. i pity all this big movie companies like marvel and DC giving women power to do use thier platform for feminist movement, you'll only loose your fans... after the gillete ad against women.. their sales dropped exponentially.. i will never use gilette again..

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
so you rather stake your chances on hope?.. so you rather take your chances on the minority of men that love masculine women?.. thats a stupid risk for anyone to take...

By the way because a woman is a soldier doesn't mean she's masculine.. the reason why they dont get approached is men see military work as alot of task that its just impossible to have time for a family especially wheb there are kids... see i see alot of girl power this girl power that.. in reality men and women aren't the same..there are some jobs that are suitable for male and female.. women aren't meant for military.. but because of gra gra and girl power you all rushnto join.. well thats the concequence for female soldiers.. loneliness
when intelligent people are talking be quiet
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Kennedyiheme: 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2020
Michellekabod2:
when intelligent people are talking be quiet
right and you madam michelle are one of them?.. grin grin..

1 Like

Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kalashnikov102:
We dey fear ooo.. Even when we dey do NYSC we try with our small sense but wettin we gain #intimidation

grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEFgfDOwbqE
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
Officialgarri:
No, I think they are scared of your face and attitude.
I can see her character from the picture
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
budaatum:
Be patient girlfriend. Your uniform and profession is allergic to pigs.

A real man will come along someday.
Hello mangina,
so a man becomes a pig for his choice on who to marry/date?

Now swerve off with your grunts and stench....

Modified:
The said girl whose anus you tried licking put you in the right place where you belong....which is the garbage angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by budaatum: 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
Hello pig. You are not a pig because of whom you date or marry. You are a pig, period!

But don't swerve. I easily handle pork like you.

Arthur21:

Hello mangina,
so a man becomes a pig for his choice on who to marry/date?
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by elsom: 1:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

Yes what is wrong with it?

You're jumping up and down talking down on men but can't see the grammar is wrong. Female soldier not female army. how can only one woman be an army?

Now you get
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
budaatum:
Hello pig. You are not a pig because of whom you date or marry. You are a pig, period!

But don't swerve. I easily handle pork like you.

it still doesn't change the fact you are pig. Let me put on my gloves before handling your stinking self.
You shot yourself an arrow when you posted only pigs are allergic to military women.
Your lips are so swift to talk but you don't reason.
Your bigotry has been called out and you yet defend your stupidity.

Well,when we taste the meat we will hand over crumbs to manginas like you. You know its good to give leftovers for dogs wink

Scurry back to the kitchen where you belong to cook soup,your wife will be mad at you if she returns and the meal isnt ready. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by budaatum: 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
We know pig by your words. Its why you believe my tits should be locked up in a kitchen.

Arthur21:
it still doesn't change the fact you are pig. Let me put on my gloves before handling your stinking self.
You shot yourself an arrow when you posted only pigs are allergic to military women.
Your lips are so swift to talk but you don't reason.
Your bigotry has been called out and you yet defend your stupidity.

Well,when we taste the meat we will hand over crumbs to manginas like you. You know its good to give leftovers for dogs wink

Scurry back to the kitchen where you belong to cook soup,your wife will be mad at you if she returns and the meal isnt ready. cheesy
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
budaatum:
We know pig by your words. Its why you believe my tits should be locked up in a kitchen.

no wonder its easy to identify you,your grunts and stench can be noticed from afar.

I never said cooking is a woman's job,never condemned cooking (I cook my meals at times). I sent you back to the kitchen because you cook(have seen your posts on meals)-and there is nothing to be ashamed of in cooking
You are male,your words sold you out. Cut off your di¢k because it is useless to you-we don't need effeminate men among us. Even females find you too disgusting to be amongst them. Just go to the zoo,perhaps you may be welcomed there wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by budaatum: 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
Cooking makes me male, lol. And that pains you? I wonder what makes you think you get to say who or what is amongst anyone.

Strong women must really scare you.

Arthur21:
no wonder its easy to identify you,your grunts and stench can be noticed from afar.

I never said cooking is a woman's job,never condemned cooking (I cook my meals at times). I sent you back to the kitchen because you cook(have seen your posts on meals)-and there is nothing to be ashamed of in cooking
You are male,your words sold you out. Cut off your di¢k because it is useless to you-we don't need effeminate men among us. Even females find you too disgusting to be amongst them. Just go to the zoo,perhaps you may be welcomed there wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
budaatum:
Cooking makes me male, lol. And that pains you? I wonder what makes you think you get to say who or what is amongst anyone.

Strong women must really scare you.

I am not pained by what you choose to do with your worthless life. Your comments have always sold out as a male.

You get to determine people who are pigs in your haughtiness but feel no one should determine who you are? You call people names rashly(and feel you are entitled to your opinions) but when same is done to you you feel no one should have a say of who you are.

As for the meme below,I don't have an issue with strong women,but hypocritical ones. You always advocate for women to have their voices but when men have theirs your stupid self calls them pigs.

The problem with your ilks are you cherrypick on who to blame and chauvinism has eaten deep into your veins.
Stereotypes have ruled and oppressed humans for long and is what you should blame for the idea of women belonging to the kitchen (which I don't support). Until you call out ladies that feel men are their ATM machines then no one will take you serious when you call men pigs for the ideology they have of women belonging to the kitchen. They are both two evils on the opposite sides of a coin.

Take it from me buda,you are a pig! A haughty one who takes the role of being women messiah but is also guilty of what he calls others pigs for.

Sadly your opinions doesn't have an effect,its as useless as you are. Until you take off chauvinism from yourself you will not earn the respect and accord founders of feminism and notable feminists of today(they are actually ashamed of you) get.
No one cares about your sagging tits.

By the way am not threatened by strong women,i am engaged to a notable young feminist on this forum(albeit she poses as single ). I am only disgusted with manginas like you.
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by budaatum: 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
I think yesterday's Valentine Day went sour for you which is why you've come here thinking you'd take your frustration out on me. I mean, see as you insist on me being a male but have issues with some males being pigs.

No, sorry, but I'm not going to take anything from you. You keep what you got, pig!

Arthur21:
I am not pained by what you choose to do with your worthless life. Your comments have always sold out as a male.

You get to determine people who are pigs in your haughtiness but feel no one should determine who you are? You call people names rashly(and feel you are entitled to your opinions) but when same is done to you you feel no one should have a say of who you are.

As for the meme below,I don't have an issue with strong women,but hypocritical ones. You always advocate for women to have their voices but when men have theirs your stupid self calls them pigs.

The problem with your ilks are you cherrypick on who to blame and chauvinism has eaten deep into your veins.
Stereotypes have ruled and oppressed humans for long and is what you should blame for the idea of women belonging to the kitchen (which I don't support). Until you call out ladies that feel men are their ATM machines then no one will take you serious when you call men pigs for the ideology they have of women belonging to the kitchen. They are both two evils on the opposite sides of a coin.

Take it from me buda,you are a pig! A haughty one who takes the role of being women messiah but is also guilty of what he calls others pigs for.

Sadly your opinions doesn't have an effect,its as useless as you are. Until you take off chauvinism from yourself you will not earn the respect and accord founders of feminism and notable feminists of today(they are actually ashamed of you) get.
No one cares about your sagging tits.

By the way am not threatened by strong women,i am engaged to a notable young feminist on this forum(albeit she poses as single ). I am only disgusted with manginas like you.
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
budaatum:
I think yesterday's Valentine Day went sour for you which is why you've come here thinking you'd take your frustration out on me. I mean, see as you insist on me being a male but have issues with some males being pigs.

No, sorry, but I'm not going to take anything from you. You keep what you got, pig!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples / After Rejecting Marriage Proposal, What Happens Next? / Watch The Video Of Beverly & Angelo Having Sex In Big Brother Africa The Chase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.