Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army (16761 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by budaatum: 11:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
You're far beneath my level.

Arthur21:
ouch pig,

I had an awesome valentine (albeit I am continents away from my fiancee,I sent a bouquet and we had an online date).

I am sure you spent yours reminiscing your pitiable life..

I will not reduce myself to your abysmal level....fu¢k off stinking pig.
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 16, 2020
budaatum:
You're far beneath my level.

its not by running your bouche or claiming to be woke because you read(yet dont understand what you read). You are just a wimp and a coward.
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by budaatum: 1:45am On Feb 16, 2020
Arthur21:
its not by running your bouche or claiming to be woke because you read(yet dont understand what you read). You are just a wimp and a coward.
Really? You must be a bigger wimp, and a coward. Do you serioisly think I give a single fart what you think? You are funny.
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by phabulux: 2:02am On Feb 16, 2020
ty4real123:
I need a God fearing guy, but men are afraid to toast me because of my uniform - female soldier
A Nigeria female officer has taken her intensity to look for a God fearing Suitor via web-based networking media and let Nigerian folks know she needs a decent Someone.

She said folks are constantly reluctant to toast her since she is trooper. I don't have the foggiest idea why Some of Nigerian person consistently dread to move toward any you love and care about without having any fear.

It would be ideal if you a portion of this female warrior are bemoaning step by step that folks are constantly reluctant to toast them. Let continue appropriating them and they are people like us.
If you need a wife and you thinks God is leading you to a female soldier don't be afraid make the move and be a man.

May I say one thing, love? Pull off the uniform. Everything looks beautiful if considered with a naked eye.
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by budaatum: 2:45am On Feb 16, 2020
You obviously give more than a fuq about me or you wouldn't care about my gender, but the only reason you wouldn't know my gender is so it does not blind you.

Pig.

Arthur21:
at least am proud of my gender but you wear tits to be addressed as a lady.
Neither do anyone gives a fu¢k about your cacophonous noise on this forum.

You pass all the criteria for a mangina and not me. Now scurry back to the mud you came from,while I was my hands for having contact with you

Bye.
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Godsonkemz(m): 2:53am On Feb 16, 2020
Suicide mission. What if one day we fall apart. Inasmuch as I admire her boldness to come out from her shelf but am afraid women like this tend to exhibit domineering tendencies in a marriage.
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Rekhina(f): 2:58am On Feb 16, 2020
elsom:

You're jumping up and down talking down on men but can't see the grammar is wrong. Female soldier not female army. how can only one woman be an army?

Now you get
she is a senior major in the army avoid her ,I heard she dealt with a guy here in nairaland
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Nobody: 3:52am On Feb 16, 2020
daddytime:
This picture is good for a meme

"How you sit, watch and wait for a God-fearing man, but only see " Soja fearing men" from a distance.

Na who she wan take shine dey do frog jump for house she dey find.

Smiling sheepishly!
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Nobody: 3:52am On Feb 16, 2020
tooth4tooth:
Then stop wearing the uniform. I remember reading one thread on this very forum how a dude was beaten to a stupor by a female soldier for giving her a complement.

Imagine!
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 17, 2020
Arthur21:

Hello mangina,
so a man becomes a pig for his choice on who to marry/date?

Now swerve off with your grunts and stench....

Modified:
The said girl whose anus you tried licking put you in the right place where you belong....which is the garbage angry
Apt! I wonder how one becomes a pig for his/her choice of a spouse...nawa o
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by ignis: 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2020
eni4real:

I remember that:

"Am I still beautiful", slap
"I'm beautiful", another slap
"He says I am beautiful", heavy knock grin
Do I look like Rihanna ?
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Rigidbuildings(m): 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2020
ty4real123:
I need a God fearing guy, but men are afraid to toast me because of my uniform - female soldier
A Nigeria female officer has taken her intensity to look for a God fearing Suitor via web-based networking media and let Nigerian folks know she needs a decent Someone.

She said folks are constantly reluctant to toast her since she is trooper. I don't have the foggiest idea why Some of Nigerian person consistently dread to move toward any you love and care about without having any fear.

It would be ideal if you a portion of this female warrior are bemoaning step by step that folks are constantly reluctant to toast them. Let continue appropriating them and they are people like us.
If you need a wife and you thinks God is leading you to a female soldier don't be afraid make the move and be a man.

Come into my DM sweetheart.
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by Mudathir08(m): 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2020
grin
eni4real:
I remember that:
"Am I still beautiful", slap "I'm beautiful", another slap "He says I am beautiful", heavy knock grin
grin
eni4real:
I remember that:
"Am I still beautiful", slap "I'm beautiful", another slap "He says I am beautiful", heavy knock grin
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by BankyGee(m): 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
daddytime:
This picture is good for a meme

"How you sit, watch and wait for a God-fearing man, but only see " Soja fearing men" from a distance.

Na who she wan take shine dey do frog jump for house she dey find.
daddytime, you and memes sha grin Happy new month...
Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by daddytime(m): 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
BankyGee:

daddytime, you and memes sha grin Happy new month...

Banky my man... grin

Happy new month bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army by BankyGee(m): 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
daddytime:

Banky my man... grin
Happy new month bro
Thanks boss!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After Rejecting Marriage Proposal, What Happens Next? / What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? / Watch The Video Of Beverly & Angelo Having Sex In Big Brother Africa The Chase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.