Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed (65061 Views)

Dr Chinelo Died While Others Are Flogged Terrorist Are Freed Banker Pays Ransom / How Social Media Was Used To Expose Boko Haram Suspects Who Sneaked Into Kano / 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Studio247: 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
Are you just knowing that it will get to this?after they have killed you, made your children fatherless makes your wife's widow
Now they want to set them free
Who is fooling who ?
A boko haram is a boko haram the agenda have changed.

The army should stop protecting this leaders
They should allow book ha ram to visit them
And do same thing they are doing to the poor
That's the only way they will know the pains

If boko haram kidnap and marry their wives and daughter they will understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Mandyoluchi(m): 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
[quote author=NigeriaIsDoomed post=86558454]If they are wise they can organize a coup grin grin[/

God bless you bro. Those guys are goats. Why shedding tears when u have a gun?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by EnaibeSam: 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
Any army from the south, east or west that die for Nigeria dies for himself. Every region should set up their security outfits. Let them continue killing themselves up North there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by therajah: 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
Lanretoye:
arrest 10 boko haram,kill 7 at the point of arrest then handover three to the govt for papers .thats the decimation strategy
What are you even saying?? Kill all of them!!!
When saul spared some sheep during the war, God removed him as king. Why would they spare anyone? Handover ke!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
It's not sensible to release prisoners of war POW when battle is still raging! Something fishy is going on ooo!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Rebuke: 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
Exactly what I said when I first read the news today.

How stupid and wicked can a government be?

Yhu send these guys out there with their lives in their hand to fight bokoharam and when they finally catch the terrorists yhu wicked government set them free again.

The soldiers get killed daily by these same terrorists. Damn!

I should believe now that this government is never happy to see bokoharam fighters killed. Obviously, they have the support of the government.

Shame on this government, shame!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
sarrki:
This alone can demoralized the troops at war front

The ineptitude and I don’t care attitude towards national issue of Pmb government gave rise and compounded our security and other matters

He’s the only one not to be blame if anything bass happened

Only the one to be praised if good things happen

Mr President your performance is total abysmal

Which commander will remain in Ethiopia after the Maiduguri carnage yesterday

Buhari failed God and Humanity
You have spoken well. It is unfortunate that this is happening. how would you feel if you are fighting this war only for these people to be released? As usual don't say anything lest u make a fool of your paymasters...
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by drezzyx(m): 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
Terrorists they would have shot dead instantly... Without even bothering to take them to prison.

I hate nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Katuul: 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
VERY FOOLISH SOLDIERS!

WHY CAN'T YOU FINISH ANY IDIOT YOU SEE?

YOU ARE CATCHING THEM, WORSE TAKING THEM TO A REHABILITATION CENTER THEN COME AND COMPLAIN TO ME

YOU GUYZ MUST BE VERY VERY STUPID

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by olajizz01(m): 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
Abeg,let Amotekun quickly start their operations, if you do anyhow,you will see anyhow.
That's why I will never advice Sanwo olu to restore Okada in Lagos,because all these so called repentant blood sucker will flood everywhere in the country with their bike in the name of one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Gabbriell: 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
Rehabilitation is for criminals, mental patient, drug addicts etc...not for terrorist. Terrorism is the number one enemy to the progress of any country and the penalty is mostly death.

Tolerance 4 terrorist will ruin this country. It's better we devide now let every region handle it's own business.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by koolaid87: 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
Build a big Guantanamo bay for them

And keep them under close surveillance

Not releasing them back to the society

Perhaps they don't want the war to finish as it's a source of revenue for the North

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Dpharisee: 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
sarrki:
This alone can demoralized the troops at war front

The ineptitude and I don’t care attitude towards national issue of Pmb government gave rise and compounded our security and other matters

He’s the only one not to be blame if anything bass happened

Only the one to be praised if good things happen

Mr President your performance is total abysmal

Which commander will remain in Ethiopia after the Maiduguri carnage yesterday

Buhari failed God and Humanity
Good morning. Sai Baba cheesy
Nigeria is the only country that release those who killed her soldiers

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Rilwayne001: 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
Yesterday, Boko Haram burnt 30 travellers in Maiduguri including 2 students of University of Maiduguri. They took in captive lots of women and children (figures still unknown). In the past weeks, even before yesterday, they've been wrecking all sorts of horrendous havoc up North. But you see today, government Released 1400 supposedly repentant BHs. Is there still a country?? Cursed the day Lord Lugard conjoined us in this cesspit!�Cursed the day I ignorantly pressed my thumb for Buhari. Justice is sought!!

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Btruth: 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
.......how can Buhari do this?
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by MartinsD12(m): 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
sarrki:

https://www.thecable.ng/fg-is-setting-our-killers-free-soldiers-kick-as-1400-boko-haram-suspects-are-released
Does this not confirm the fact that FG is supporting terrorism, how can they rehabilitate a terrorist, you don't rehabilitate such people, they are supposed to be convicted and killed

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by webizone(m): 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
My question is this: WHY ARE THE "REPENTANT" BOKO HARAM MEMBERS NOT LEADING THE FIGHT AGAINST BOKO HARAM?

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by AdeniyiA(m): 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
Later Gen Buhari will claim to be surprised
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Siscooh: 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
Buhari is so dishonest
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Litmus: 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
Addressing senior United Nations political officers from across the globe today, Secretary-General Kofi Annan urged them to consider the need to reconcile justice with forgiveness in post-conflict situations.
https://news.un.org/en/story/2002/03/29092-issues-post-conflict-justice-and-forgiveness-discussed-un-meeting

Blame such as the above...
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by MillerJnr(m): 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
these ones dey officer's mess.
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
Honestly, I'm scared of this country
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by mauchiz: 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
Nigerian soldiers are very stupid, why were they not shot?
That is why bokoharam has been on the rise,
They should continue.

They should receive sense

#There mumu don do
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by goodnessme1(f): 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
oforjide:
and what have u done to stop that game as a nigerian
Did i tell you i believe in nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Louisboy22(m): 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
I will not blame the FG on this i will blame the solider that captured them at the first place why not kill them at that spot
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Louisboy22(m): 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
I will not blame the FG on this i will the soldiers that captured them at the first place, they should have kill them at that spot

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
"Nigeria is a zoo"... Nnamdi KANU 1983
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Yoighaman(m): 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
Question: How can a group of hoodlums stand firm against the army of an entire country?
Answer: Go and ask your their kinsmen who are in power especially the obvious bigot.
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by smileyoo: 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
so sad. i feel for our gallant soldiers. immagine with the risk involved in the bush, chasing after vicious enemy, then capture the enemy, only for one useless oga @ the top, to come and feed them fat, and set them free under what ever disguise, and the vicious circle continue, thereby wasting the efforts of our troops, with this type of bizare policy of bubu's govt, this insurgency 'll never end.
our gallant troops should stop taking any prisoner of CONFIRMED boko-harram terrorists. bubu's govt is too insensitve to the feelings of nigerians.
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Aboks(m): 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
God punish una buhari and co

Nigeria is a useless country
Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by dragunov: 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
sarrki:

https://www.thecable.ng/fg-is-setting-our-killers-free-soldiers-kick-as-1400-boko-haram-suspects-are-released

President Buhari is one of his kind. He is the coldest, meanest, calculating spawn of the Devil that I have ever heard of or read about.

He uses this trick; 'tell them what they want to hear while you infiltrate their social structure and annihilate them'.

He used his anti corruption and "experienced military combatant " stance to bamboozle Nigerians into thinking that he could fix the country's corruption and insecurity problems, while he was actually funnelling public funds to empower Fulani herdsmen and BokoHaram by paying ransoms in dollars.

What responsible government would pay ransom to terrorists? What responsible government would empower the enemies of its people. What responsible government would seek to rehabilitate TERRORISTS, mindless killers, destroyers of progress and peace and within the shortest period of time push them back into the society? I even hear they are being ingratiated into the Nigerian Army. That is preposterous!

Why can't the same treatment be meted out on armed robbers, cattle hustlers, pick pockets and those who steal primarily to satiate hunger?

While trying to prevent government officials from stealing public funds, he is directing the monies disguised as ransom money to terrorists thereby empowering them.

He is lending his military training and experience to empower Fulani herdsmen and Bokoharam. Then he would pretend to not know anything and further insult our collective sensibilities by stating that he is surprised that bokoharam is still making waves and that herdsmen should not be retaliated upon. He is sympathetic to these killers. Period.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed by Yoighaman(m): 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
Louisboy22:
I will not blame the FG on this i will the soldiers that captured them at the first place, they should have kill them at that spot

Exactly!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) / 29 Private Jets, 5 Helicopters, Top Politicians, Moguls Storm Kalu's Igbere Home / Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.