Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever (69133 Views)

Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) / New Fly Species Discovered In Australia Named After Marvel Superheroes (Photos) / New Species Of Green Pit Viper Discovered In India, Named After Hogwarts Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

The time of Noah was 2000 years ago. The dinos were long extinct before then
Noah was long before Jesus na, it's the latter u r referring to
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
Science knows nothing but guess work ..

Allah created billions of things .. uncountable things ..

Only what science discovers or what we discovers that we know
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by engrchykae(m): 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
Macsjebs:

I sometimes feel not all animals were recorded there coz sometimes I wonder if mosquitoes were created deliberately to be giving someone malaria back to back
the Bible is right in what was recorded.
In the (beginning)ie the dateless past,eons of years,God created the heavens and the Earth.
What happened in Genesis 1:2 was simply "recreation" from the judgment on Lucifer's world.
Lucifer ruled the universe for Yahweh as priest king.
Decorated with nine stones but lacking three stones which Jesus the word of God had.
Jesus the new high priest had twelve stones while Lucifer had nine.
Lucifer lacked the stone of the healer,the stone of the bread maker and the stone of the burden bearer.
This is why he wasn't complete and he fell.
The dinosaurs and ancient strongmen were part of Lucifer's world.
The atlanteans and what have you were part of his reign.
So the records of the Bible were correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by kinzd(m): 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
Bros hope not warri bible you're reading now tell me how can a dead man see talkless to see bro j papa
Youthleader22:

Men will live forever. Though we die on earth but a time will come when we will live forever on earth and see God.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by sissyevy(m): 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
Youthleader22:

Not man but other creatures who are like gods have lived on earth and reigned millions of years ago. Even the Bible recorded it that there have been kingdoms on earth before our kind. Even Prince of Persia. God created man after the utter destruction of the previous world after the Great War with the devil and other kingdoms.
So we are just new on earth and that doesn’t mean other creatures have not roam the earth but not with this present form of human.
The dinosaurs, dragons and other beasts are fossils from the previous world before human existence.
Human can be said to be dated about 6,000 years old.

Agreed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Bekool(m): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source:
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/10/world/new-tyrannosaur-canada-scn-trnd/index.html

Just two pieces of fragmented jaw bones I even thought it's the whole full skeleton he found when I saw the headline.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by flamingREED(m): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
LordReed:

Says who? Carbon dating is for specific time periods there are other dating methods for longer time periods.

You people don't read.

BTW, I'm still amazed that soft tissue could be found in so called jurassic remains.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Bekool(m): 6:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
illicit:
Who created dinosaurs?
Were they part of the paired animals that Noah saved too?

Dinosaurs where no longer in existence during the time of Noah.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
illicit:

We're they proscribed?
By the way, they are older than creation in Genesis

No you got it wrong.

The Bible did not say Man was created before Animals.

Animals, trees etc were created before Man.

Now it is the creation after man you and I can calculate not the creation before man.

It is easier to calculate the creation from man through the ages and years of each man from Adam.

But the creation before Adam can't be calculated.

Why?

The seven days of God is not the seven days of man.

So the days of creation could be thousands or millions of years of Man.

The same Bible says a day in the sight of God is like a thousand years.

(It doesn't mean a day is a Thousand years o)

Note: It says it is like not a day (is)

So it is only telling us that a day in the sight of God is several years of man.

So in a nutshell, The Dinosaurs could have been in existence and extinct even before the creation of man.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by engrchykae(m): 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
9jamyHome:
The earth is c.4.5bn years old not 4k.
Earth is far older than what you mentioned.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by FuckDaMods: 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
PotatoSalad:

Don't have existential crisis grin
We're constantly evolving. You don't need to wonder about a billion years.
Imagine life on earth in 50 years. It'll be crazy af
But not going to be as crazy as in the next billion years..
If we go extinct by then, a smarter creature will be on earth.
I want to be alive in one corner to see what the world would be like then cry
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by engrchykae(m): 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
astOorR:

Nice one bro,
The truth is science has never contradicted the scriptures, only confuse scientists do so.
These discoveries justify the book of genesis.
in the beginning means the dateless past.
Moses is far more wise than all these scientists

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Bekool(m): 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
illicit:
Who created dinosaurs?
Were they part of the paired animals that Noah saved too?

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by urahara(m): 6:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
Youthleader22:

The Bible is not meant for lost souls like you

If being lost means not accepting stories written like men like you and me Hook line and seeker then may I never be found.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Youthleader22(m): 6:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
kinzd:
Bros hope not warri bible you're reading now tell me how can a dead man see talkless to see bro j papa

Before I answer you... are you a Christian? Do you believe in the Bible?
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by revived: 6:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
manuelFORBES:
hey Kid! are u scared now? Calling ur daddies to come and help u beat ur mates that are only trying to guide u out of the deep shithole of asslicking u av wandered into? You are really a stupid mofo. And just like ur nepotistic darling daddy, ur stupidity is lifeless, it can never be revived!

U mentioned me
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Youthleader22(m): 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
urahara:

If being lost means not accepting stories written like men like you and me Hook line and seeker then may I never be found.

Amen to you.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2020
Bekool:

False...men walked with dinosaurs..infact they were mentioned as behemoth and leviathan in the book of job..it perfectly described d two species of what we now call dinosaurs..men of aged past called them dragons..the word dinosaur was coined barely 150 years ago..don't take my word for it, browse it and read job chapter 41.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Bekool(m): 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
RPirez:
If Dinosaurs truly roamed the earth some Million years ago... But, how come dem never discover any of dem fossils for 9ja?

Same with Aliens... na for dem westernized nations dem dey go... dem no dey ever come 9ja or Africa. Na wah sef… angry Make Aliens come abduct me, abeg.

9ja pple sef too dey scary. Devil sef dey fear dem. grin

Full dinosaur skeletons have been discovered in nerborhring niger republic.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Commentor: 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
Jainine:
I keep believing we could all go into extinction one day too. Who knows new life may begin after us

If we can't prevent a large meteor from colliding with the earth a cataclysm once witnessed about 12 thousand 500 years ago would once again occur.

Thankfully, we have the rest of the world for advancement which should come good should that ever happen.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by urahara(m): 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
Bbbwings:

And these things were giants.
I wonder how he would have accommodated
A pair each of wooly mammoth, whale shark, elephant and sauropod

And mind you an elephant is not just an elephant,

African elephant is differnet from Asian elephant genetically.

Meaning that Sha Noah had to travel to all the continents if the world to look for animals.

Very dumb story.

How did he even prevent them from eating each other !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Commentor: 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

False...men walked with dinosaurs..infact they were mentioned as behemoth and leviathan in the book of job..it perfectly deceived two species of what we now call dinosaurs..men of aged past called them dragons..the word dinosaur was coined barely 150 years ago..don't take my word for it, browse it and read job chapter 42.

Dinosaurs existed over 200 million years ago till 10,000 BC.

Man and dinosaurs never interacted.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
TinyHacker:

"science" does have a lot of educated guesses and hypothesis that you shouldn't blindly believe, like that big bang bullshit, no one will ever know how life came to be or the age of this earth

Don't mind this people wet dey cry Science Science upandan.

When we were small Science claimed there were only 9planet . That was what I read in my science books till Secondary school.

Bro. Ask them today how many planets we get its almost Hundred or even more.

The way they wake up each day to dicorver more planets, more suns and moons. That's the way they will wake up one day and discover that God exists.

Science na 30% percent guess work.
Once another person never get discovery that disprove one. That one stands till then.

Atheist, they are a group of people they suppose name ZOMBIE

Anyhow type of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by LordReed(m): 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
flamingREED:

You people don't read.

BTW, I'm still amazed that soft tissue could be found in so called jurassic remains.

Look at who is talking about reading. You who thinks carbon dating is the only dating method because that's all you've ever heard about.

And what has finding soft tissue in dinosaur bones got to do with carbon dating? Lemme guess, you think they used carbon dating to estimate the age of the remains.

Talk about not reading. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by AreaFada2: 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
drips8:
I wonder how religious people feel when they read news like this.

Do they doubt their faith because I'm beginning to.

I think religious people take everything too literally.

I think ancient religious books are far more coded that people think. Trying to prove we understand religious books say and satisfy our ego is erroneous.

The earth is hundreds of millions years old if not more. 7 days of creation might actually mean 700 million years, who knows?. I think humans didn't walk the earth for hundred of millions of years after creation. We're very likely the latest inhabitants.

No, it should not negatively affect our faith but should remind us of our stark ignorance about many things still.

Some Jehovah's witnesses believed the world would end sometime in the 1970s. But it didn't and they had to admit their calculations were wrong.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Kayouzka(m): 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
Adflex1:
Why haven’t they found one in Nigeria or Africa or our continent never existed 2.5 Million years ago lipsrsealed

They've found many in Africa as a matter of fact.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
Commentor:

Dinosaurs existed over 200 million years ago till 10,000 BC.

Man and dinosaurs never interacted.
Oga dinosaurs were seen by men of old! A lot of ruins in the atzec(Mexico) have been seen were known dinosaura were carved by ancient atzec civilisation..how come China, England, Asia Minor all had familiar description of dragons? These people were living c9nt8nets apart with little contact YET they all described similar dragons in their custom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) / Dead Whale Found On Akwa Ibom Beach (Photos) / Strictly Discounted Prices On Solar & Power Inverter Materials.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.