Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,052 members, 7,956,929 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever (69992 Views)

Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) / New Fly Species Discovered In Australia Named After Marvel Superheroes (Photos) / New Species Of Green Pit Viper Discovered In India, Named After Hogwarts Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Casekiller(m): 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
illicit:
Who created dinosaurs?
Were they part of the paired animals that Noah saved too?

Hmmm I love this
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by LordReed(m): 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

1.Science said it all started with a big bang (that is an explosion) which means light was the first thing that happened...guess what? The first creation was "let there be light"

2. The evolution theory said aquatic creatures first came into being..the first animals created in the Bible were aquatic creatures.

3. Then science said these aquatic creatures began to develop lungs and limbs to come upon the earth surface..the second creatures in the Bible were land dwelling creatures.

4. Now evolution says some of those land dwellers evolved and started to soar the sky..again the birds were the third creatures in the Bible.

5. Now science says that man came later after all these animals were already roaming the seas and earth..the Bible says man was created last!
Don't take my word for it, read the book of genesis for yourself and confirm.

1. Science does not say everything started with an explosion neither does it say the big bang was an explosion nor that light was the first thing there ever was.

2. Evolution does not say aquatic creatures were the first life forms. Also you seem to be revising the bible you are referring to. Read it again, aquatic creatures are not the first.

3. Again you should check the order of creation in the bible.

4. See 3 above.

5. Ok.

Out of 5 points only 1 is true or in order. That's not a passing mark.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by flamingREED(m): 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
LordReed:

It is obvious you are just regurgitating information you heard in passing. Soft tissues in dinosaur remains has nothing to do with the accuracy of carbon dating. I guess the awe of the find is messing with your intuition, not to worry even the scientists were careful not to take it for granted too.

Your radio-isotope dating as well as your geological scale are meaningless and pathetic academic exercise.

I won't accept such ruuuuubisssssh.

There's no such thing as precambrian, paleozoic (Cambrian, carbonaceous, sirulian), mesozoic (triassic, jurassic, Cretaceous) and Cenozoic eras.

I can't accept assumptions based on no concrete frame of reference.

You see, I typed all those from my head.
I didn't need to consult Google.

Maybe you need me to state the major events of each era..
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by urahara(m): 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
Adflex1:
Why haven’t they found one in Nigeria or Africa or our continent never existed 2.5 Million years ago lipsrsealed

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_dinosaurs
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by LordReed(m): 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
flamingREED:

Your radio-isotope dating as well as your geological scale are meaningless and pathetic academic exercise.

I won't accept such ruuuuubisssssh.

There's no such thing as precambrian, paleozoic (Cambrian, carbonaceous, sirulian), mesozoic (triassic, jurassic, Cretaceous) and Cenozoic eras.

I can't accept assumptions based on no concrete frame of reference.

You see, I typed all those from my head.
I didn't need to consult Google.

Maybe you need me to state the major events of each era..

You don't have to accept it! That's the beauty of science. Just show us a better method.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Jabioro: 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
budaatum:

Seriously? On this flat earth that is just about 4000 years old according to some?

Hear, people! Open your closed minds!
The Earth is older than that.. Before Moses took his feather pen to write history, Egyptian has bean on urban mode,No one guess it right..but it can be in millions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Westernlove: 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
Macsjebs:

I sometimes feel not all animals were recorded there coz sometimes I wonder if mosquitoes were created deliberately to be giving someone malaria back to back

These miserable mosquitoes of a thing gives me so much headache. I have the feelings It was genetically engineered by some wicked scientists for financial gains. Africa Is the best place and their prime target. Pharms are really cashing out big time because Black people are extremely dirty and Mosquitoes thrive In a filthy environment. Malaria, Cholera and Their likes can never be totally eradicated In Africa generally excluding some developing nations.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by RPirez: 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kolston:
[s][/s]

SilasNwude, Nkitaala, NgadaAwo, Livebyday… How far na? How market? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by leye4u: 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2020
drips8:
I wonder how religious people feel when they read news like this.

Do they doubt their faith because I'm beginning to.
Study your bible well....there is nothing confusing about all these
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Commentor: 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
flamingREED:

Religion is smarter.
Noah took in land animals.

Annelids, certain of insecta, Pisces, protists, monerans and so on can survive under crevices, or inside the soil, or in water.

So you mean insects survived a rain of 40 days and night?

What's the lifecycle of a mosquito?
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Commentor: 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
RPirez:

SilasNwude, Nkitaala, NgadaAwo, Livebyday… How far na? How market? grin grin grin

The guy no get work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by RPirez: 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
Commentor:

The guy no get work.

How? Pesin wey dey spend 24/7 dey cancel pple comment no get work? I disagree. Dat alone na Full Time job. grin grin grin

Seun or Lala definitely pays him to do just that. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
Westernlove:

These miserable mosquitoes of a thing gives me so much headache. I have the feelings It was genetically engineered by some wicked scientists for financial gains. Africa Is the best place and their prime target. Pharms are really cashing out big time because Black people are extremely dirty and Mosquitoes thrive In a filthy environment. Malaria, Cholera and Their likes can never be totally eradicated In Africa generally excluding some developing nations.
Swear down, one can open a chemist and stock only malaria drugs and still make huge sales daily, just add insecticides and the person is made

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
engrchykae:
Earth is far older than what you mentioned.
Well, you may be right but based on the available evidences it's estimated to be so.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by AkuOlisa: 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
urahara:

Noahs story was obviously a myth. There are over 700 dinosaur species, meaning that oga Noah would have to have packed 1400 dinosaurs .

You sef reason am.

Does it occur to you that base on records that the dinosaurs are already extinct before the days of Noah ? It's one thing to read it's another to understand
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
Macsjebs:
Guys, we need to be open minded, do more reading and research...Things have been happening on earth millions of years back. shocked
Any adult who still believes in the Jesus story can kiss my black ass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
morzook:
Google the term nigersaurus.

1 Share

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Westernlove: 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
Macsjebs:

Swear down, one can open a chemist and stock only malaria drugs and still make huge sales daily, just add insecticides and the person is made

Honestly you've said It all.
Imagine all the stress you've been through the day. You got home, freshen up and eat and you are about to lay down. Suddenly you would start hearing this annoying whizz from no where lol. Sniper and some other Insecticides does the Magic but It's costing me lot of money these days. Meanwhile, You need to see the way those Local Herbs Seller are cashing out In Lagos these days too. 90% of their customers takes concoction for Malaria & Typhoid almost everyday.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by PotatoSalad(m): 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
FuckDaMods:

But not going to be as crazy as in the next billion years..
If we go extinct by then, a smarter creature will be on earth.
I want to be alive in one corner to see what the world would be like then cry
In a billion years, we'd have colonised alpa centuari
Earth with be filled with mechanical junk

1 Like

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Commentor: 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
RPirez:

How? Pesin wey dey spend 24/7 dey cancel pple comment no get work? I disagree. Dat alone na Full Time job. grin grin grin

Seun or Lala definitely pays him to do just that. grin grin grin

grin grin

Him pension go high well well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by AkuOlisa: 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
drips8:
I wonder how religious people feel when they read news like this.

Do they doubt their faith because I'm beginning to.

Truly you lack understanding.
The Bible never mentioned the age of this world.

If I say I was born 2000 years BBT (before buhari time) or 2000 years ABT ( After Buhari Time ) Does that mean I am saying the earth is 2000 years old ?

Reading without understanding is very very bad.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by AkuOlisa: 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
budaatum:

Seriously? On this flat earth that is just about 4000 years old according to some?

Hear, people! Open your closed minds!

If I say I was born 2000 years BBT (before buhari time) or 2000 years ABT ( After Buhari Time ) Does that mean I am saying the earth is 2000 years old ?

Reading without understanding is very very bad.
Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by RPirez: 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
Commentor:

Shatap.

Sorry, bros...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever by Commentor: 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
RPirez:

Sorry, bros...

He has a new one called Kolston.

Can such a person be normal?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) / Zombie Virus Asleep For 50,000 Years In Russia Awakened By Scientists (Photos) / Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.